35 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Lol. on that ransom thing, my 0 year old daughter paid my ransom to save me from the willing prostitution I was doing . Spent far more than I made in that time frame to free me. So now I know I need to leave after a day or 2 so she doesn't buy me out.

What a precocious child.....LOL

So it seems that if you save the game and exit while you were a willing prostitute...when you next play and load your save you load into being a prisoner. All doubt left me once I got sold into slavery the next caravan that came through. I was like “...what? No. You don’t understand. I’m just turning a few tricks here on the side. Sucking dick for 7 denars. Three dicks gets me some bread or maybe fish if it’s a coastal town...what? No, you can’t have my fucking shoes! That’s my ass you are trying to put that jar into! What’s wrong with you people?!”

51 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Lol. on that ransom thing, my 0 year old daughter paid my ransom to save me from the willing prostitution I was doing . Spent far more than I made in that time frame to free me. So now I know I need to leave after a day or 2 so she doesn't buy me out.

Lol 0 year old daughter XD, where did she get the money?

12 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

So it seems that if you save the game and exit while you were a willing prostitute...when you next play and load your save you load into being a prisoner. All doubt left me once I got sold into slavery the next caravan that came through. I was like “...what? No. You don’t understand. I’m just turning a few tricks here on the side. Sucking dick for 7 denars. Three dicks gets me some bread or maybe fish if it’s a coastal town...what? No, you can’t have my fucking shoes! That’s my ass you are trying to put that jar into! What’s wrong with you people?!”

Yeah looking into how to save the stats, I think I got it with the next update that is coming today.

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

What a precocious child.....LOL

52 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Lol 0 year old daughter XD, where did she get the money?

Lol she used my money, guess I need to learn to hide it better. 0 year olds are getting smarter these days I guess.

There was an event that fired once that i'm hoping is still in this if it was this one. I was just riding around at night and I got drugged and taken into captivity in spite of all my troops. Was that in this or one of the extra that I took out when I found out they weren't compatible? It's just that now to be a captive with how strong i've become I have to willingly get rid of my troops.

Went through and updated my events. The code validates, so it should work, but if anything is not working right just let me know.

Again, not many events, but im kinda holding off on writing more as i'd like to avoid all the different authors working on this writing a million versions of, in essence, the same event. So if anyone has any suggestions of stuff thats not in other events, let me know, either here or PM, and ill see what I can do.

BrolaireBranchingEventsUpdated.xml

18 minutes ago, heavensblood97 said:

Went through and updated my events. The code validates, so it should work, but if anything is not working right just let me know.

Again, not many events, but im kinda holding off on writing more as i'd like to avoid all the different authors working on this writing a million versions of, in essence, the same event. So if anyone has any suggestions of stuff thats not in other events, let me know, either here or PM, and ill see what I can do.

BrolaireBranchingEventsUpdated.xml 49.52 kB · 2 downloads

Awesome ty ty. An event like I mentioned above is what id like to see some of. Where you're drugged and taken while riding at night or something. Things like that , that don't involve you losing all your troops in battle. When you escape you can just pretend your troops found and rescued you.

25 minutes ago, heavensblood97 said:

BrolaireBranchingEventsUpdated.xml 49.52 kB · 3 downloads

Oh hey I had your event happen to me yesterday, I guess it was one that I changed the wording in to match what BadListener posted so it worked. Loved that writing ty for it. The bandit leader event. Awesome.

1 hour ago, Raistlin_ said:

Oh hey I had your event happen to me yesterday, I guess it was one that I changed the wording in to match what BadListener posted so it worked. Loved that writing ty for it. The bandit leader event. Awesome.

Oh nice, glad you enjoyed it. Just for clarifications sake, was it the one where you're given a choice, you choose for someone else, or you get no choice at all?

EDIT: On the subject of the event you'd like to see- I think I could make that work, but i'd probably put that in a different xml with a handful of other "non-captured" events. I figure some people would get annoyed at those events firing outside of captured scenarios, and they might fuck up other things in-game too.

1 hour ago, heavensblood97 said:

Oh nice, glad you enjoyed it. Just for clarifications sake, was it the one where you're given a choice, you choose for someone else, or you get no choice at all?

EDIT: On the subject of the event you'd like to see- I think I could make that work, but i'd probably put that in a different xml with a handful of other "non-captured" events. I figure some people would get annoyed at those events firing outside of captured scenarios, and they might fuck up other things in-game too.

awesome ty. It was the event where your guards come to grab you and throw you over their shoulder to take to the leaders tent, you're alone and he uses you multiple times over a day maybe it was 2 days or so, then after he lets you get taken away the men use you.

EDIT- It was a really long one compared to any others i've seen so far.

EDIT 2- Well you do end up as captured after being drugged, though it is one where you had no chance to not have it happen since it just happened with no loss in battle.

EDIT 3- No time during your event was I given a choice or with anyone excepty the bandit leader and the guards who carried then used me after he was finished.

EDIT 4- Actually I think there were a couple chances to resist or something but my health was too low to make the attempts.

EDIT 5- Lol , all the edits were about your event except 2, that one was the event I hope to see again.

6 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

awesome ty. It was the event where your guards come to grab you and throw you over their shoulder to take to the leaders tent, you're alone and he uses you multiple times over a day maybe it was 2 days or so, then after he lets you get taken away the men use you.

EDIT- It was a really long one compared to any others i've seen so far.

EDIT 2- Well you do end up as captured after being drugged, though it is one where you had no chance to not have it happen since it just happened with no loss in battle.

Oh yeah, that one. It is quite long, but I wanted to add some depth to the events, so I endeavoured to make them a bit longer. Also i'm really shit at writing concisely, as you may have noticed lol. 

I don't know if you can be captured without a party to actually capture you. I don't really know enough about modding the game to even attempt to spawn one. Plus, I think if I could pull that off, all your non-named troops would instantly disperse, which could be frustrating.

I think could do it as an branching event chain that can fire when you aren't a captive, and have it make you a captive in name only while the event plays out, and then have your troops rescue you at the end, so that the main gameplay isn't disrupted as much. If I can come up with three events that fit that kinda theme, ill put together an XML some time this week.

37 minutes ago, heavensblood97 said:

Oh yeah, that one. It is quite long, but I wanted to add some depth to the events, so I endeavoured to make them a bit longer. Also i'm really shit at writing concisely, as you may have noticed lol. 

I don't know if you can be captured without a party to actually capture you. I don't really know enough about modding the game to even attempt to spawn one. Plus, I think if I could pull that off, all your non-named troops would instantly disperse, which could be frustrating.

I think could do it as an branching event chain that can fire when you aren't a captive, and have it make you a captive in name only while the event plays out, and then have your troops rescue you at the end, so that the main gameplay isn't disrupted as much. If I can come up with three events that fit that kinda theme, ill put together an XML some time this week.

Seemed well written to me anyways. Yeah that would be cool, the capture is for the length of the things happening to you during, then saved. Sounds awesome.  EDIT- Ty for doing these events.

12 hours ago, Millicent Bystander said:

looks like your modlib is out of date.

also I don't think CE will work with the version of bannerlord you are on.

and lastly I think modlib needs to load before CE

so either downgrade to the CE version that worked on 1.2.1

and upgrade modlib to the 1.2.1 version.

or upgrade to the current stable version for the base game and both mods

i see a problem is your mod order modlib should above the all mods since its just a resource mod from what i read. I'm using modlib version 1.4.0 with cativityevents mod version 1.4.1.2 seems to be stable in my game with no crashes so far. 5+ hours so far and yes its a new game. most times if there is a crash during game play its a mod out of date ,but if its a crash at the start it's the load order so try to move the order of the mods. That's how i got my game to work at least since bannerlord is still early access so each update could break your game or corrupt your saves. I read that each time an update happens to the game all saves are broken so don't update your game unless your ready to start a new game again. my game version is e1.4.1 beta

22 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

i see a problem is your mod order modlib should above the all mods since its just a resource mod from what i read. I'm using modlib version 1.4.0 with cativityevents mod version 1.4.1.2 seems to be stable in my game with no crashes so far. 5+ hours so far and yes its a new game. most times if there is a crash during game play its a mod out of date ,but if its a crash at the start it's the load order so try to move the order of the mods. That's how i got my game to work at least since bannerlord is still early access so each update could break your game or corrupt your saves. I read that each time an update happens to the game all saves are broken so don't update your game unless your ready to start a new game again. my game version is e1.4.1 beta

eh no modlib can be anywhere on the load order, he is running 1.2 which is not supported.

1 hour ago, BadListener said:

eh no modlib can be anywhere on the load order, he is running 1.2 which is not supported.

in the description of every mod that uses modlib it always says modlib above the mod that uses it. so I always place it above. just to be on the safe side at least for me it seems to work. I'm using mercenaries extended mod since it adds more immersion to the game ,but i'm sure at some point that mod will be broken too :/  one of the new functions added is that you can make a kingdom with one fief ,but everyone gets a hard crash on the creation of the kingdom myself included. tried 2 times and the same result. I can only wait until the mods i like using are updated to the new version of the game and hope they work fine.

14 minutes ago, nestor28 said:

in the description of every mod that uses modlib it always says modlib above the mod that uses it. so I always place it above. just to be on the safe side at least for me it seems to work. I'm using mercenaries extended mod since it adds more immersion to the game ,but i'm sure at some point that mod will be broken too :/  one of the new functions added is that you can make a kingdom with one fief ,but everyone gets a hard crash on the creation of the kingdom myself included. tried 2 times and the same result. I can only wait until the mods i like using are updated to the new version of the game and hope they work fine.

Oh modlib is a soft dependency for this specific.mod but modlib will detect it no matter where it is placed fixed launcher should do the sorting.

9 hours ago, s520864 said:

LMAO you need Mod Version: 1.4.1.2 Beta, you dont play the Stable Version if your not on Stable Branch, same vice versa.

Alright, I will try that.

Also, I suggest adding and/or moving some of these events that currently happen while traveling to become prisoner interactions (i.e. used on people in dungeons).  That way you can get rid of the whole randomness/weights variables and make it entirely player controlled - it happens when you want it to happen, by visiting your dungeon.