what's the XML code if you want to make a check for a skill?  and is there a way to make it a % increase in likelihood rather than an if/not situation?

Like weight but dependent on skill.  (i.e. with athletics 20 you have an extra 10% to run this particular event when checking for weight against all other available events)  I want to make your escape chance dependent on this but i don't want it to be a hard line between failing and succeeding.  I would like to do the same with charm and roguery.

For some reason my event never shows up, changed the restrictions, the weight etc...

Is there something outside of my own custom xml that i need to do to make it work?

3 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

what's the XML code if you want to make a check for a skill?  and is there a way to make it a % increase in likelihood rather than an if/not situation?

Like weight but dependent on skill.  (i.e. with athletics 20 you have an extra 10% to run this particular event when checking for weight against all other available events)  I want to make your escape chance dependent on this but i don't want it to be a hard line between failing and succeeding.  I would like to do the same with charm and roguery.

For some reason my event never shows up, changed the restrictions, the weight etc...

Is there something outside of my own custom xml that i need to do to make it work?

Read xmllog if it appears, if it does something was done wrong.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:49 AM, BadListener said:

WORK IN PROGRESS

Tired of your character not gaining the pregnancy weight you desire? Look no further.

OH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

I have been away from computer and will be mostly for a few days.

We need a summary with links to all XML events with or without images for this mod. Need it badly.

I'm finding that the ChangeHealth event doesn't seem to respect negative values - I have most of my 'resist' slave events set with a negative <TotalHealth>, but the player's health is not reduced upon trigger in any of them.

Positive values seem to work?

Don't know if this issue is known(or unique to me):
My game crashes when the item retrieval quest is triggered for an enemy controlled city (village seems to be ok)

Unfortunatly i'm not seeing the crash messages on the beta branch

do i have to reactivate them somehow?

Just now, BadListener said:

Logs plz I know a few events are bad currently

i think it was my event.  It stopped crashing when i took it out.  made a new one, that worked.  I'll try again tomorrow, if it still crashes i'll send the logs but i'm 96% sure it was my event that did it.

4 hours ago, transfer said:

I'm finding that the ChangeHealth event doesn't seem to respect negative values - I have most of my 'resist' slave events set with a negative <TotalHealth>, but the player's health is not reduced upon trigger in any of them.

Positive values seem to work?

If it works for failed to escape it should work for the resist, double check on how failed escape does it.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:27 AM, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Due to the change in XSD, all custom XML needs to be reworked. And even while I did this for myself, I cannot publish them without permission from the original creators.

Shoutout to:

@SadSun

@VictoriaS

@TB
@stronggater

@kimhand3000

@ioe23

@heavensblood97
@broclaire

Will you update your events, or can I get permission to publish updated versions of your XMLs please??

And @BadListener - please please avoid changing the XSD format unless its really really important.. :)

My own XMLs below version 0.3. Still without specific images, apologies, future permission for anyone to do whatever with them given.

Sorry for late reply. Of course plz. It will be my honor. 

Is the 1.4.1.3 Beta file for the beta version of the game or is it just a beta version of your own file that can go in the stable version?

EDIT- Nevermind lol, my game wouldn't load with it so guessing just the beta version of the game.

1 minute ago, Raistlin_ said:

Is the 1.4.1.3 Beta file for the beta version of the game or is it just a beta version of your own file that can go in the stable version. 

1.4.1 is for 1.4.1
1.4.0 is for 1.4.0

yes beta is for beta, stable is for stable. The code is the same, some people where having problems with running the complied version using dlls of 1.4.1 to work on 1.4.0 even though the code is the same.