48 minutes ago, s520864 said:

DCC Hasn't been updated since APRIL! It is not compatible with the latest branches

It works for me but then I'm still on Bannerlord 1.3.  There's a .xml file in the Nexus posts that you can copy over into DCC that'll bring back the sliders.

This is the post by Designer 225.  I used the second link in his post and followed the instructions.  Just copy and paste to the skins.xml file..which is what I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09 May 2020, 7:58PM

While I don't have the permission to update the mod itself, I did take the time to fix up skins.xml.

Copy the contents to the Modules/!DCC/ModuleData/skins.xml file.

Update: this is for the "No Sliders or New Customization" version. I'll update the regular version's skin.xml.

Update 2: And here is one for the regular version. Same copy instructions.

Update 3: Updated the regular version's hair to match the overall darker coloring changes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14 hours ago, BadListener said:

1.4.1 removed a method that I was using in the captor events, it will be fixed with what is coming with the next release on the 16th.

Surprised it actually still launches on that for you guys on 1.4.1

So...can we expect a hotfix anytime soon?

8 minutes ago, Ximal said:

So...can we expect a hotfix anytime soon?

Patience Padawan.

15 hours ago, BadListener said:

it will be fixed with what is coming with the next release on the 16th.

Depending on BadListener's location it's still early in the day on the 16th.

On 5/15/2020 at 3:47 PM, heavensblood97 said:

Right, here's the first draft of it I suppose. The name is a bit misleading, as only 1 of 3 events actually branch, but I wanted to try a few different kinds of events to get my bearings. If you liked it, let me know what you'd like to see (It can be anything within reason for this place, i'm not squeamish about content at all).

More importantly though, let me know if anything is wrong with the way the events are set up. I'll set up my own post for this when its a little more expansive, but for now, this is just a draft.

BrolaireBranchingEvents.xml 49.18 kB · 27 downloads

Will put it in tomorrow :)

I noticed that there are some confusion on how to add the xml's when you use Vortex.

Put them in

\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleData\CECustomEvents\Events

the folder where you have a file called __folder_managed_by_vortex

Next time you deploy / elevate in Vortex, it will move the file right and leave a symlink to that file.

14 minutes ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

I noticed that there are some confusion on how to add the xml's when you use Vortex.

Put them in

\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleData\CECustomEvents\Events

the folder where you have a file called __folder_managed_by_vortex

Next time you deploy / elevate in Vortex, it will move the file right and leave a symlink to that file.

To add on that I would recommend using image.png.766023c209c4b660be96f49fa4c5dd7d.png

My game isn’t even giving me reasons for crashing anymore lol. It just...stops running. Just like that. As a captive. As a captor. In a battle. After a battle. Waiting in a town. No rhyme or reason and my game hasn’t created a crash log since April 26th lol

I don't know how to screen shot it but I had an error very similar if not the same as AnderialHalo pop on my screen just after finishing the tutorial.

EDIT, not sure if that's the correct log file of the 4 I see but it's the only one that mentions a failed type of message.

LogXML.txt

44 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

I don't know how to screen shot it but I had an error very similar if not the same as AnderialHalo pop on my screen just after finishing the tutorial.

EDIT, not sure if that's the correct log file of the 4 I see but it's the only one that mentions a failed type of message.

LogXML.txt 302.09 kB · 1 download

Issues with Custom XMLs

• Some names of XML elements were changed and moved.
  • XML Events no longer need the XML tags to be in order to work. Added XML tag choice.
  • ChangeRenown, ChangeMorale, ChangeProstitutionLevel, ChangeSlaveryLevel, ChangeHealth, ChangeRelation has replaced decrease/increase. (WILL BREAK PREVIOUS EVENTS WRITTEN IN THE OLD WAY, DESIGNED TO IMPROVE LOADING TIMES WHEN # OF EVENTS REACHES 300+)
3 hours ago, AndarielHalo said:

aaa i'm getting crashes now with this recent update, after a minute or two on the campaign map.  It seems to happen moments after a Bolton event springs up and I pass on it

Capture121.JPG

Which version of the game are you running? That crash sounds like your game's integrity is off, you are missing TaleWorlds.Localization.

1 hour ago, BadListener said:

Issues with Custom XMLs

• Some names of XML elements were changed and moved.
  • XML Events no longer need the XML tags to be in order to work. Added XML tag choice.
  • ChangeRenown, ChangeMorale, ChangeProstitutionLevel, ChangeSlaveryLevel, ChangeHealth, ChangeRelation has replaced decrease/increase. (WILL BREAK PREVIOUS EVENTS WRITTEN IN THE OLD WAY, DESIGNED TO IMPROVE LOADING TIMES WHEN # OF EVENTS REACHES 300+)

Ah kk, so I should just use the current ones in your mod download? Ty for this mod too.

Ok I got a message in the white box this time not mentioning captivity events but that TaleWorlds.Localization you typed above. I verified the integrity of game files and none were missing or replaced , should I reinstall totally? The game that is.

EDIT- I took a picture of the error with my phone.

EDIT 2, well I guess it does mention captivity events still.

20200516_215535.jpg

27 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Ok I got a message in the white box this time not mentioning captivity events but that TaleWorlds.Localization you typed above. I verified the integrity of game files and none were missing or replaced , should I reinstall totally? The game that is.

EDIT- I took a picture of the error with my phone.

20200516_215535.jpg

Does this happen on a new game or an old game. Use snipping tool btw.

Also, not sure if it's relevant but 2 times now it's happened just after hearing the clink of money paying out for the couple troops I have at the time.

EDIT- 3 times after hearing the money clink. Just wanted to see if it did it again and it did.

27 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Also, not sure if it's relevant but 2 times now it's happened just after hearing the clink of money paying out for the couple troops I have at the time.

Male/Female hero? Any Prisoners? What Prisoners? Are you running any mods that add new characters?

5 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Male/Female hero? Any Prisoners? What Prisoners? Are you running any mods that add new characters?

worming in to add my own details

playing as Female hero,  some non-noble prisoners,  only running ModLib and Detailed Character Creator (though it still does this when I disable DCC entirely).

For me, it seems to trigger up to 30 seconds after a Bolton event springs up  (Flay or Hunt)