Of course it's MCM. What the fuck else would it be?

image.png.13523997f9c614ccda7a3bcc9209e6c6.png

Edit: now...got that fixed. Back in game. Now crashing on capture on first try. Not by an army but by a garrison sallying out of siege. Got to prison (had the default settlement prisoner pic strangely) and clicked continue and that is where it crashed.

Edit2: crashing upon clicking "continue" on a new game as well. logs seem unhelpful. last line in all of them is just 

"5/17/2020 1:51:03 PM -- Yasugai is captive."

1 minute ago, AndarielHalo said:

it's all working fine for me now (so far), though being imprisoned in a city, all the events happening are non-sexual.  Is that normal?

Yes just disable non sexual events in settings, Sadsun added a bunch of them for nexus

22 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Yes just disable non sexual events in settings, Sadsun added a bunch of them for nexus

aaa, sorry I am having entirely new problems...

Using 1.4.1 beta,  the update you made (1.4.0.1) was working fine

However, the next update now (1.4.0.2) is now crashing the game again.  Same error message on campaign map.   Crash, but no error message when attempting to prostitute in a city.

Going to try reverting to 1.4.0 to see if it is unaffected

Reverting to 1.4.0, the update works fine on new campaigns.  However, it crashed when trying to load saved game (saved with the opt-in Beta).  Loading older saves works fine

nm this is just a base game crash from the beta.  Your 1.4.0.2 update works fine on 1.4.0 game version

Going by version numbers, here' swhat i've basically figured out

The current base game version is 1.4.0.   The optional opt-in beta version is 1.4.1

This mod version currently is 1.4.0.2.   Yesterday's update that was causing crashes was 1.4.0.1

Mod 1.4.0.2 works with Game 1.4.0

Mod 1.4.0.1 works with Game 1.4.1

they don't work any other way that I can find.

Also, if you opt-in to 1.4.1 and save your game, you will not be able to load that game if you go back to version 1.4.0

2 minutes ago, AndarielHalo said:

Going by version numbers, here' swhat i've basically figured out

The current base game version is 1.4.0.   The optional opt-in beta version is 1.4.1

This mod version currently is 1.4.0.2.   Yesterday's update that was causing crashes was 1.4.0.1

Mod 1.4.0.2 works with Game 1.4.0

Mod 1.4.0.1 works with Game 1.4.1

they don't work any other way that I can find.

Also, if you opt-in to 1.4.1 and save your game, you will not be able to load that game if you go back to version 1.4.0

Both work with 1.4.1

works for me now. 

Is your slavery level supposed to reset once you escape or buy yourself free?

The basic "you're being dragged around" image is vanilla.

Also, are these events supposed to be so short?  They're not very descriptive.

1 minute ago, B0ukensha said:

works for me now. 

Is your slavery level supposed to reset once you escape or buy yourself free?

The basic "you're being dragged around" image is vanilla.

Also, are these events supposed to be so short?  They're not very descriptive.

Yes yes and yes they are currently in the works, but you can add custom events yourself through the XML which allows expansion of the events for writers.

No idea how you buy yourself free unless it's the game forced mechanic which I am looking to fix.