11 minutes ago, s520864 said:

What is the "Slavery" skill meant for? i asked this before but no answer, is it not working? Are there meant to be a screen for it?

While you are a prisoner in a town a caravan can arrive and the guards can sell you. Or if you are captured by villagers or by a caravan they might sell you to a town.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:18 AM, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Great you are making things :)
ย 

BUT PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT

Make your own XML file, name it something unique. Preferably with your name in it. Like 'kimhand3000_awesoeevents.xml'.

Make your own events, please name them something unique. Preferably with your name in it. Like 'kimhand3000_readspreviouspostsonhowtodo'.

1) Make your own events, look at existing on how to do, copy paste to your own xml file and change to make your story. OBS, rename the events.

ย 

2) Take your newly made XML and regularly test it for validity versus the XSD file, for example here https://www.freeformatter.com/xml-validator-xsd.html .. it will tell you what you did wrong

3) Please share your XML files. But try to make them validate first. If you have problems ask for help. Or PM me.

I will bend over backwards to help. But please read previous identical posts and questions first.

---

The XSD file is the 'scheme', its the contract. That means that if you make them according to the schema, in the format that the XSD describes, they will work with the mod. If you don't, they will NOT BE LOADED.

ย 

Thanks to explain how to make it right in detail. i will do it in this way. thanks a lot!ย ย 

Work In Progress

ย 

ย 

image.png.fe7716c4c0821994015b0cd76a16e707.png

ย 

Changing the animation to nervous :D

ย 

image.png.a5ef62250e5f591c4c9d02a9754fa18f.png

ย 

ย 

Added some adjustment of clothing to the menu.

ย 

image.png.e5723b3b5902568bcc4fcda2571d42cb.png

ย 

:) Hidden stuff in progress as well. Above works on males too :D, different menu for female captors however no pregnancy chance for males XD.

ย 

ย 

Cannot wait for hunting season, ;)

29 minutes ago, s520864 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/783ย This adds new Kingdom laws/policies, one of them is "Slavery" and another is "Polygamy". Could these Laws/Policies be tied to events?

In theory sure, I can add an extra patch to this mod. that checks if slavery is enabled for this nation for this specific caravan, as well as the town.

ย 

Polygamy in a sense of taking your prisoners as spouses? If your nation has it you may take another wife.

17 hours ago, BadListener said:

Lmao first I have heard of that, prob something to do with Taleworlds I dont duplicate player characters, although I do remember seeing Taleworlds do that in their code of captivity change. Will be awesome if you send this save XD.

ย 

My favourite is the broken texture ball bug.

ย 

Just an FYI the mod loader was loading Party AI Overhaul and Commands AFTER Captivity events, and I am willing to bet given what happened that that was probably the mod that threw an error and duped my character as potentially an independant party. I removed that mod as I hadn't used it before and I'm continuing to see if I can reproduce it at all.

I have encountered a strange problem, I have unblocked all files, the MOD sorting is also no problem, and the Fixed Launcher is installed, but the game still reports errors. And I am sure it is not a compatibility issue. Because I only run this Mod and ModLib

2 hours ago, Galiathus said:

I have encountered a strange problem, I have unblocked all files, the MOD sorting is also no problem, and the Fixed Launcher is installed, but the game still reports errors. And I am sure it is not a compatibility issue. Because I only run this Mod and ModLib

Did you grab the right version of the mod? If you're running with the BETA 1.3 you need to get the BETA Version of ModLib.

25 minutes ago, s520864 said:

Did you grab the right version of the mod? If you're running with the BETA 1.3 you need to get the BETA Version of ModLib.

Of courseย grab the right version.I tried the 1.3 BETA version of these two MOD and the 1.2.1 official version of these twoย MOD, and both will report errors

18 hours ago, SadSun said:

Not really, they'll get buried by the bigger mods when they come. (Have you seen how many sims 4 sims people upload.). Somewhat the reason for my posting it there anyway was to push for a unique bannerlord list.

good point ?

This mod is great. I feel a few things need to happen though for immersion purposes. Like when you are bought as a sex slave to a merchant in town...all other random events should end. Dude isn't gonna want his slave being raped by town drunks and weird bitches with bread fetishes. That slavery line needs fleshed out. Have many cascading events over time that allow you to either stay a slave, escape, or enter the service of some noble affiliated with the merchant.ย  Also, time needs to pass during the brothel thing.ย  When you agree to work at the brothel it's just back to back dick while time is frozen. That's ridiculous. When you "wait for the next customer" time needs to go by like you are waiting in a town or anywhere. However, NOT in jail. A custom brothel background where you are immune to other advances. Same with the merchant sex slave. A villa background or a nice servants room.

I have a little Issue with the module.

ย 

My Character jsut got captured by bandits, but instead beeing their prisoner she will be emmidatly free and can walk away. This also happened when she got captured by a lord. As soon as i click on "continue" she will be free, with 0 manpower.

ย 

Edith: Oh, i use the version 1.2.1 from nexus.

ย 

Edit 2: Eh.. found another weird thing... the launcher says that the version of the mod is 1.3.0. but i did download 1.2.1.

2 hours ago, Sami'to said:

ย 

My Character jsut got captured by bandits, but instead beeing their prisoner she will be emmidatly free and can walk away. This also happened when she got captured by a lord. As soon as i click on "continue" she will be free, with 0 manpower.

ย 

ย 

Edit 2: Eh.. found another weird thing... the launcher says that the version of the mod is 1.3.0. but i did download 1.2.1.

Send me the log

4 hours ago, nothindoin said:

This mod is great. I feel a few things need to happen though for immersion purposes. Like when you are bought as a sex slave to a merchant in town...all other random events should end. Dude isn't gonna want his slave being raped by town drunks and weird bitches with bread fetishes. That slavery line needs fleshed out. Have many cascading events over time that allow you to either stay a slave, escape, or enter the service of some noble affiliated with the merchant.ย  Also, time needs to pass during the brothel thing.ย  When you agree to work at the brothel it's just back to back dick while time is frozen. That's ridiculous. When you "wait for the next customer" time needs to go by like you are waiting in a town or anywhere. However, NOT in jail. A custom brothel background where you are immune to other advances. Same with the merchant sex slave. A villa background or a nice servants room.

They do just make sure to set the events that are supposed to end with the flag notslave / ( isfree for previous )

Howdy.

ย 

Been a while since I was on LL but when I got this game I knew where I'd find the best mods.

ย 

Played with this one on for a little while and made a bad decision early in the game. or should I say a few bad decisions ?

ย 

anyway noticed tat my renown on the starting quest was permanently at 0, after a bit of digging(there is no way to find your current renown before you hit tier 2) I found by adding some renown to my clan I hadย  -130 renown.

ย 

so I guess my question is; is there a way in the event to not drop theย  renown below 0 or is this expected behaviour

ย 

edit: I should probably have mentioned I'm on 1.2.1 of the game

5 hours ago, nothindoin said:

Also, time needs to pass during the brothel thing.ย 

I requested this in the past. but it wasn't implemented when I wrote the mod. so i did my best to kick you out of it before you can exploit. But, i'm fully aware that you can just memorize a path and do that one forever.

49 minutes ago, Millicent Bystander said:

Howdy.

ย 

Been a while since I was on LL but when I got this game I knew where I'd find the best mods.

ย 

Played with this one on for a little while and made a bad decision early in the game. or should I say a few bad decisions ?

ย 

anyway noticed tat my renown on the starting quest was permanently at 0, after a bit of digging(there is no way to find your current renown before you hit tier 2) I found by adding some renown to my clan I hadย  -130 renown.

ย 

so I guess my question is; is there a way in the event to not drop theย  renown below 0 or is this expected behaviour

ย 

edit: I should probably have mentioned I'm on 1.2.1 of the game

Expected behavior from a well renowned slave. But will add a setting to set the renown to a minimum if below will work on the previous saves too when I update this upcoming weekend.

6 hours ago, Sami'to said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Is your character under the age of 18? If so that's what's supposed to happen.

ย 

I think the getting sold event in the slavery tree is weighted way too heavily. If a caravan happens to be in town it is the only event that seems to fire in my game. I also agree that the slavery track needs to be fleshed out quite a bit. There are very few slavery events currently, and once you get a high enough slavery level it literally repeats the same (non)event of getting fed over and over again.

26 minutes ago, MadCat256 said:

Is your character under the age of 18? If so that's what's supposed to happen.

ย 

I think the getting sold event in the slavery tree is weighted way too heavily. If a caravan happens to be in town it is the only event that seems to fire in my game. I also agree that the slavery track needs to be fleshed out quite a bit. There are very few slavery events currently, and once you get a high enough slavery level it literally repeats the same (non)event of getting fed over and over again.

Yup need more writers for the slavery event flesh out. Focus is on AI-as-captive event trying to get a battle scene to work.

Fantastic ... I will report an error with 1.3 modlib + 1.3 Captivity, and I will not report an error with 1.2.1 modlib + 1.3 Captivity.game version 1.3ย beta

15 hours ago, Galiathus said:

ย