29 minutes ago, Morandino said:

Does this also work on Bannerlord 1.21?

I thought I've read the previous versions work, but I haven't used this mod so far.

Thanks!

Download previous on nexus but you will need previous modlib 1.0.2

8 minutes ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

I really like this more raiding mod .. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/389

spill some blood ..

Would be nice if raiding in such a manner, or other raiding, would gain more prisoners/slaves .. ;)

Recommend that to the mod author. I am not in charge of battle results for that event and cannot add anything like that to that event.

5 minutes ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

I really like this more raiding mod .. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/389

spill some blood ..

Would be nice if raiding in such a manner, or other raiding, would gain more prisoners/slaves .. ;)

It does!

It's just not the usual "captive-screen" at the end of a battle. But after raiding a village (enter village - take a stroll through the lands - hit "m" to start the raid and wait untill the "raid successful"-message apears. When you leave the village ant enter your party-screen, you'll find a few captive villagers there.

BUT: it only works in villages, unfortunatly, not in castles or towns.

4 hours ago, boonyeelim said:

this is mod is amazing, but how to triggle prostitution system ya? and the giving birth still not available right? 

No it is just you dont give births on old saves because of Taleworlds when you updated. Please install newest and double check that you have pregnancy enabled then start a new game.

17 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Download previous on nexus but you will need previous modlib 1.0.2

you mean 1.3.1.1 from nexus, right?

because still no joy. Crashes either on loading an existing save (nothing changed except added modlib and captivity events) or trying to start a new campaign.

after getting it up and running again, I see that I , too, have the bug where mod options for captivity events are not showing up. hrrrm. it's always something, isn't it? lol. damn early release games. remember when games were released finished? those were the days.

28 minutes ago, Morandino said:

you mean 1.3.1.1 from nexus, right?

because still no joy. Crashes either on loading an existing save (nothing changed except added modlib and captivity events) or trying to start a new campaign.

No 1.0.2 moblib and 1.2.1 captive events both located in old versions if you are running this game on 1.2.1

25 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

after getting it up and running again, I see that I , too, have the bug where mod options for captivity events are not showing up. hrrrm. it's always something, isn't it? lol. damn early release games. remember when games were released finished? those were the days.

You need latest modlib

52 minutes ago, BadListener said:

No 1.0.2 moblib and 1.2.1 captive events both located in old versions if you are running this game on 1.2.1

Yup, that works, thanks!

But then, no AI-as-captive events ?

OK, will have to byte the apple and let update to 1.30 stable. Had hoped somehow to prevent that, as I'm not sure all my mods will still work. But I think this mod alone will be worth it!

Anyway - thank for your wonderful work!!!!

14 minutes ago, Morandino said:

Yup, that works, thanks!

But then, no AI-as-captive events ?

OK, will have to byte the apple and let update to 1.30 stable. Had hoped somehow to prevent that, as I'm not sure all my mods will still work. But I think this mod alone will be worth it!

Anyway - thank for your wonderful work!!!!

There isn't much yet as the writers are still working, should be more AI-as-captive events soon, currently only Hero Food, a menu from the prisoners chat, and hunting/ morale boosting events.

1 hour ago, Beefy_Rook said:

Forgive me if I missed something but how do you enslave female troop? I currently have the https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/12 mod for mixed gender troop and I can't seems to find how to enslave

I have spent some time with female troops as prisoners and they do not seem to trigger events?

Using mod 'Mixed Gender Troops'- from Nexus.

How could I write an event for a dominant female captor vs a prisoner female troop member? (or hero)?

I will look at the log file for what happens with for example the CE_captor_male_two_female events in  DefaultCaptorEventsMale.xml  ..

Might have spoke too soon.. Sorry..

31 minutes ago, BadListener said:

There isn't much yet as the writers are still working, should be more AI-as-captive events soon, currently only Hero Food, a menu from the prisoners chat, and hunting/ morale boosting events.

OK, thanks again!

Guess I'll stick with 1.21 for a while longer....

2 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

still not showing up. it's weird. of what i'm running this is now the only one not playing nice with the mod options menu.

if you disable mcm ,using modlib1.34 ,it will work

but birth bug still  there

modlib1.4 will crash dont try it

1.3will not show the setting

I just had a prisoner event pop up for a female character who is imprisoned, while playing my male character who isnt captured and only had 1 looter as a prisoner, selecting any option crashed the game

using the 1.4 beta branch with the right file downloaded

52 minutes ago, Twiggymc said:

I just had a prisoner event pop up for a female character who is imprisoned, while playing my male character who isnt captured and only had 1 looter as a prisoner, selecting any option crashed the game

using the 1.4 beta branch with the right file downloaded

Are you using custom events?

29 minutes ago, Darkwolf101 said:

my last post got swallowed up but i saw you said birth is available, while it is sure it still crashed the game sadly. 

It means there is a bad XML file, check the logs for missing params.

pregnancy is working fine for me. even telling me stuff it didn't used to like how long is left. but, yeah, no matter what ive tried it just won't show in mod options. also, lol...and this is kinda funny...i'm getting humiliation events in my own party from time to time. "let's put the boss on a hog, naked and ride her around! it'll be HI-larious!" lol

18 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

pregnancy is working fine for me. even telling me stuff it didn't used to like how long is left. but, yeah, no matter what ive tried it just won't show in mod options. also, lol...and this is kinda funny...i'm getting humiliation events in my own party from time to time. "let's put the boss on a hog, naked and ride her around! it'll be HI-larious!" lol

Interesting lmao shouldn't be happening at all unless you are using custom events, at that point the custom events need to be updated with the captive flag

I updated to 1.3 in Bannerlord on the other computer while keeping my original 1.2 setup on the main computer.  There's definitely issues with ModLib and Kaose's Party mods even though I have the latest ModLib - it took some fiddling to see the options for Captivity, but it was there and I was able to set the options to my tastes and it saved just fine.  I haven't played much with it, but as long as I jump back and forth with the "Override" button in Modlib I can check the options for all mods.