23 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Install latest modlib.

with 1.3.4 ModLib, I was able to enter the option menu but CE's option is showing empty screen. 

Also, I just wanted to check if things are different between Nexus one and LL one. 

Thx for the mod! It's amazing!

45 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

bunch of the custom xml's arent showing up...none in fact. something need converted?

Yes, something has changed (for the better) and yes they will need converted. I can do that in a second on my old simple events. After that, they should work.

15 minutes ago, SadSun said:

This is the only xml that you should need to replace. The other shouldn't be stricken.

SadSun_Humiliation_SimpleEvents_01.xml 43.58 kB · 3 downloads

Edit: my plan is to redo all of them in the future with the updated features. But, that's in the future.

thanks. this one increased the event count. up to 184 with 94 images now. seems it's reading the images for brothel but not picking up the events. weird. but before update there were like 264. I don't think they are all being detected.

also this mod menu crash is starting to drive me nuts. I need MBO for most of my favorites. namely the ones that let people friggen die in battle and old age. lol

10 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

reading the images for brothel but not picking up the events.

Brothel is on hold for now. I have a working version, but Captivity Events is getting it's own prostitution skill. So, I'm waiting for BadListener to get back to me. Right now Listener's on the hunt for a preggo bug and that's more important.

24 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

thanks. this one increased the event count. up to 184 with 94 images now. seems it's reading the images for brothel but not picking up the events. weird. but before update there were like 264. I don't think they are all being detected.

also this mod menu crash is starting to drive me nuts. I need MBO for most of my favorites. namely the ones that let people friggen die in battle and old age. lol

You can just disabled modlib, my mod runs without it.

20 hours ago, Millicent Bystander said:

in the steam menu where you would opt in for the beta, the list actually has all versions available, so you can choose the version you want to stay on there.

image.png.3e98ddad8ec1dcceae1cf38c8ae05640.png

Fuck me sideways, I've never seen that before, only newer versions, thank you! 

2 hours ago, thunderbluff said:

with 1.3.4 ModLib, I was able to enter the option menu but CE's option is showing empty screen. 

Also, I just wanted to check if things are different between Nexus one and LL one. 

Thx for the mod! It's amazing!

Did you install DCC mod?if you install this mod you need cancelled override modlib screen in MBOptionscreen

1 hour ago, aerosmei1 said:

new bug: mod settings dont appear even had modlib1.3/1.4

am I the only one?

2 hours ago, Galiathus said:

Did you install DCC mod?if you install this mod you need cancelled override modlib screen in MBOptionscreen

Good sir Galiathus solved that problem for me. 

new update bug report

1: like I said,settings dont appear,is MCM/modlib issue,is only appear when you just load modlib and Captivity Events,even you dont load MCM still happen.

I guess new update setting change cause this issue

2: cant give birth

20 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

moved modlib (and both mods I had requiring it) out and clicking mod options is still causing crash both on campaign map and main menu.

Are you you sure it's coming from this mod? I dont touch that setting.

5 hours ago, QQasdf said:

20200509192552_1.jpg.0109c6e31c9181471531aed10c3cf9a3.jpg

There is a problem with an event during siege. After event, I can't use siege menu and do anything.

Oh ok looking into it, I know that bug oops, gotta fix that for settlement captor events too when I upload them.

8 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Are you you sure it's coming from this mod? I dont touch that setting.

I’m not actually. In fact I fear it is MCM itself. Mostly just wondering if anyone else is having the same thing since so many mods depend on it.