5 minutes ago, Twins#2700 said:

There is something I'd like to get help with, not exactly why but when I load SadSun's events into my game it allways crashes, I did try couple of things, but I am not really good at finding bugs so I haven't got a clue, also I am using the 1.2 version if that helps somehow.

Event 11 is duplicated in the XML. remove it or change the name and you should be good.

My apologies on the delay in the deployment of the slavery expansion, currently been testing and ran into a few bugs that I am going to have to fix before hand.

Incoming Additions

• Be sold and traded in Towns and Caravans.
  • Level your slavery skill, (surprises await at later stages).
  • Better location detection. (Detects where party is located and if inside a settlement, Fix for bandit camps).
  • Better new event detection (During Siege and on Caravan Arrival to Town.)
  • Ability to edit the stuff taken event, as well as success escape and failure escape.
  • Renown, Relationship Increase, Requirement Options health and more , as well as custom options that get disabled if condition not met. (Read XML file when it arrives)

Coming Soon.

10 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

First .. holy cow ..

You need to break things down into smaller and more specific questions. Perhaps post just one or three in one post. This is just a massive wall of text, and that is me saying that. ;)

ADULT SETTING

There are an setting true/false that is called SexualContent, that you set to 'true' when its sex stuff in there. Hint if you set it to true, and the MinHeroAge to under 18, the event will not trigger.

Only events targeted towards heroes under 18 without sexual content, will be allowed to be triggered by the mod. This seems the minimum effort needed to maintain general Loverslab rules. And allow for child-hero, non-sexual events.

ALLOWED TO LEAVE

Perhaps the added consequense of some options needs to be 'SetFree', BUT you can set 'AttemptEscape' as a consequense and put 100 in the optional 'EscapeChance' modifier. Ask me if you need an example.

SKILLCHECKS

Do you need skillchecks that determine if a) an event is triggered or b) an option that the hero can choose will succeed? :)

I would want to suggest again, what I write often.. please just write the events. Try to keep as close to the existing XSD schema as possible. Like to not invent fancy stuff, at most use consequences or flags that do not exist.

If you find yourself truly needing things that do not exist, I am sure they will be added, if you can present creative writing that requires such functions.

NEEDS CLARIFICATION

Many of the tags you mention and have question about are not actually coded, but assure that if you use them in a few events that you publish, and then mention that they do not work. If @BadListener do not fix them, I will write the code and send it to our amazing coder.

WeightedChanceOfOccuring - If you have 10 events, and one of them have weighted chance of occurring = 3, it will occur 3 times in 12. So 25% chance while the others have ~8% each.

PLEASE PLEASE do not create events with high weighted chances unless they are very generic and deserves popping up often.

About name or trait idea. @BadListener must answer this one, but I think this must be the ID. It could be done so that it took whatever you put in that tag and searched string search for finding that content in all the items the hero holds. So if there were 'pig' put into tag, it would allow the event to be triggered if any item the hero party holds contains 'pig' string in any item ID. Same with hero traits. However, I do not know how this would effect performance?

About below and above. Looking in the code, it seems to be that @BadListener interpreted this as higher then or lower then. So always < or >.

From the code----

Ex:

if (Hero.MainHero.Age < int.Parse(listEvent.ReqHeroMinAge))

It is awesome that you are interested @VictoriaS and I hope you write and publish some smut for us all. Please! :)

If you need someone to fix your XML if you write stuff, and it do not get through
https://www.freeformatter.com/xml-validator-xsd.html when you try to match it to the mods CEEventsModal.xsd file. I can help you out.

Thank you for the reply! I realise that it is a wall of text, but that is pretty much the point of the template - to gather all available information in one place and simply pick and choose what you need, instead of having to dig through other files or to remember all of the code. Although I do realise that my previous post can look a bit like throwing a book at you and telling you to fix it ^^'

Anyways... As for skillchecks: I would like to incorporate them into the choices during an event. After all it is more interesting if you can fail to persuade a guard to let you go, instead of eventually figuring out the correct choice for the event... You would obviously need to select cases based on the outcome of the check (like in the example I gave in my first post). It is just something to keep things fresh in the long run and would tie this mod into the gameplay mechanics of the game.

Something I am still unsure about is where you set the specific values for these:

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>GiveXP</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>GiveGold</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>IncreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>DecreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>

As well as <CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes>integer</CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes>

As listed in the template, it is unclear to me if the value limits the number of times the event can trigger globally (per playthrough) or for each instance of capture.

2 minutes ago, VictoriaS said:

Thank you for the reply! I realise that it is a wall of text, but that is pretty much the point of the template - to gather all available information in one place and simply pick and choose what you need, instead of having to dig through other files or to remember all of the code. Although I do realise that my previous post can look a bit like throwing a book at you and telling you to fix it ^^'

Anyways... As for skillchecks: I would like to incorporate them into the choices during an event. After all it is more interesting if you can fail to persuade a guard to let you go, instead of eventually figuring out the correct choice for the event... You would obviously need to select cases based on the outcome of the check (like in the example I gave in my first post). It is just something to keep things fresh in the long run and would tie this mod into the gameplay mechanics of the game.

Something I am still unsure about is where you set the specific values for these:

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>GiveXP</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>GiveGold</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>IncreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>DecreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>

As well as <CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes>integer</CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes>

As listed in the template, it is unclear to me if the value limits the number of times the event can trigger globally (per playthrough) or for each instance of capture.

CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes is still not implemented, will allow you to change the number given in the gold and xp, increase relation and decrease relation in the next update.

But in theory it should be per each instance of capture.

1 hour ago, BadListener said:

CanOnlyHappenNrOfTimes is still not implemented, will allow you to change the number given in the gold and xp, increase relation and decrease relation in the next update.

But in theory it should be per each instance of capture.

Good to hear that! Do you think it would be possible to create a tracking variable for each capture to measure the goodwill of your captors? Something like that could be used to incentivise cooperating with your captors and might get boosts depending on your relation to their leader and whether you surrendered without a fight or had to be beaten in battle first. It could be as simple as an integer, which can be adjusted like the other values and be used in a similar fashion to the health requirements.

a quick update on what I've been working on in this document;
i've undertaken pretty much overhauling every existing event into events with multiple, branching paths, centered around a promiscuous/submissive player character. a few examples include:

• the "guard interest" event, where you're given the option to Resign or Escape; this event replaces "Resign" with "Continue..." and adds "Lure one (man) over" and "Lure two (men) over", both of which have three options for engaging in intercourse with them:
    • Handjob
    • Blowjob
    • Sex
      • Vaginal
      • Anal
  • the "slave beating" event, where you are discouraged by the sound of the beating; the "Continue..." screen has been replaced with "Ignore it" and "Fantasize". Ignore works the same as the original Continue message, and Fantasize depicts your character masturbating to the thought of being the one beaten
  • the "hold down slave" event, where you hold down a slave to be used; this event has a modified Volunteer outcome and an additional option for both your character and the other slave to be used at the same time.
  • the "oral tent gangbang" event; this one gets a new option to "Let them use your holes". self explanatory
  • the "prostitution" event; just adds a new event to the "Accept" option with a new image.
  • the "prison soup" event; the original flavor text is rewritten along with the "Lick it up" option
  • the "sleep" event; replaces the single outcome option with two new options with corresponding events: "Wipe" and "Ask for seconds", the latter in which you offer your peeping tom a blowjob, with branching events for swallowing or receiving a facial.
  • the "drunk flirt" event; you can now entice them into having sex with your character in addition to the original "Ignore" choice.
  • the "common coercion" event; this just has some flavor text replacement along with a new image.

these are all the events i've touched so far. ones i've still yet to touch are:

• the "drunk submission" event
  • the "public humiliation" event
  • the other handful of "tent oral gangbang" variants for hideouts and dungeons
  • the first "penetration gangbang" event (aside from a new image)
  • the "common femdom" event
  • the "common rape" event - due to asking myself "how can i make this consensual?"

i can make my modified DefaultEvents.xml and sprite sheet folders available for download if anyone would prefer to have a look and use them as a base for creating your own event chains in the same vein. i haven't used all of the images in the folder in events yet; while i get around to making new events from the ground up, they're nice to have for variety.

25 minutes ago, cptnnutt said:

i can make my modified DefaultEvents.xml and sprite sheet folders available for download if anyone would prefer to have a look and use them as a base for creating your own event chains in the same vein. i haven't used all of the images in the folder in events yet; while i get around to making new events from the ground up, they're nice to have for variety.

I certainly wouldn't mind that

7 minutes ago, hzhou35 said:

Hi guys, I can see many of you uploaded many files, but how can I apply them into my game? My version is not the latest beta version, but I really hope to play a more diversified game. 

Navigate into the modules forlder, go to the zCaptivityEvents\ModuleData\CECustomEvents\Events and put the .xml files there
I am playing on the stable branch myself and its all working fantasticaly

9 minutes ago, MalGaron said:

Navigate into the modules forlder, go to the zCaptivityEvents\ModuleData\CECustomEvents\Events and put the .xml files there

The modular approach is great! :)

22 minutes ago, MalGaron said:

Thank you!

7 hours ago, cptnnutt said:

a quick update on what I've been working on in this document;

Still pointing out that you are mod-modding the base / normal events in the game? Do you intend to keep updating your version based on every new version @BadListener creates. Running after and updating?

I just do not understand how you see this working. But I might be slow.

The very point of this whole system was to allow content creators to create their own thing, and add it on.

I am sure @BadListener can do some merging, but you see the problem?

8 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Still pointing out that you are mod-modding the base / normal events in the game? Do you intend to keep updating your version based on every new version @BadListener creates. Running after and updating?

I just do not understand how you see this working. But I might be slow.

The very point of this whole system was to allow content creators to create their own thing, and add it on.

I am sure @BadListener can do some merging, but you see the problem?

Yes, so I changed the default events to the common flag that can be disabled and enabled via modlib, and they can add the default-events in a separate .xml file,

31 minutes ago, hzhou35 said:

cannot trigger slavery event now, interesting.

What seems to be the problem? The default event only occurs if the event appearance time occurs at the same time a caravan has came to town that you are captured in, or the party has arrived to a town.

1 hour ago, BadListener said:

What seems to be the problem? The default event only occurs if the event appearance time occurs at the same time a caravan has came to town that you are captured in, or the party has arrived to a town.

oh, the probability is low, my fault. I thought that is something wrong.

35 minutes ago, Valkiera said:

Is this designed for both player-as-prisoner and AI-as-prisoner, or just the player? I didn't see any triggered events while I had (female) noble prisoners in my party, maybe I was just unlucky and nothing triggered.

29 minutes ago, s520864 said:

It would be cool to be a male-player and have the events trigger for female-NPC-prisoners 

This is currently in the works and designed for player as prisoner right now. That will be implemented the AI-as-prisoner some time next week hopefully. Writers are appreciated.

3 hours ago, BadListener said:

Nexus is quite toxic-

I wonder if you made this in reference to that comment chain. It's hilarious to me because there was no doubt that they came at you crazy while having the nerve to request content at the same time. I want more male content, or if I may be more blunt since they didn't seem to want to be, gay content myself before really digging in deep. I haven't tried writing at all, but I don't know if I could really write anything decent enough, and would rather leave it to someone who's at least confident and know what they're doing.

If I were THAT petty enough though, I'd honestly wish none would turn up just to spite them since they're probably thinking along the lines of "Due to the nature of the mod and general interest, even if you don't, someone else will anyways", and just say whatever they want without even the slightest regard for their own ability to have some decency.

All in all, I'm genuinely impressed at your ability to also not start slinging shit right back at them. I'm too tired these days to just smile and wave like you had done, especially after a long time of basically doing so. Meanwhile, I actually have zero experience in the M&B franchise, and would be a curious newcomer. I don't really know if it's worth digging into right now either with how "patch-y" the game is, even without Beta, on top of wanting more mods like this before really proceeding too much as well. It's a bit sudden, but what do most people here think of Bannerlord as it is right now anyways?

23 minutes ago, NFFG226 said:

I wonder if you made this in reference to that comment chain. It's hilarious to me because there was no doubt that they came at you crazy while having the nerve to request content at the same time. I want more male content, or if I may be more blunt since they didn't seem to want to be, gay content myself before really digging in deep. I haven't tried writing at all, but I don't know if I could really write anything decent enough, and would rather leave it to someone who's at least confident and know what they're doing.

All in all, I'm genuinely impressed at your ability to also not start slinging shit right back at them. I'm too tired these days to just smile and wave like you had done, especially after a long time of basically doing so. Meanwhile, I actually have zero experience in the M&B franchise, and would be a curious newcomer. I don't really know if it's worth digging into right now either with how "patch-y" the game is, even without Beta, on top of wanting more mods like this before really proceeding too much as well. It's a bit sudden, but what do most people here think of Bannerlord as it is right now anyways?

I am pretty excited for the Bannerlord mod tools coming out, in the state of how Bannerlord is right now, I say its pretty good and I been looking through the .dlls (Bannerlord uses C# .NET libraries), and there is a ton of work that they are looking to do, and features that they have hidden but didn't add to base game just yet. Anyways I personally think its pretty easy to mod for it due to the fact its C#, and there is lots of documentation in modding for C# .dll libraries.

The Modders themselves are pretty nice to each other too.

but yeah that comment chain. Oh well. Cannot make everyone happy even if you try to give them the tools to make their own.

Another example, lol

unknown.png