2 hours ago, nothindoin said:

what does this mean, exactly? in the xml? can a sample be posted I can copy?

<CEEvent>
		<Name>CE_common_captivity_interest</Name>
		<Text>You notice that your captors have been staring at you more than usual. You feel that they won't be content with just looking for long. You need to escape soon.</Text>
		<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>Captive</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>Straight</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsFree</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>Common</RestrictedListOfFlags>
		</MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
		<Options>
			<Option>
				<Order>0</Order>
				<MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>DecreaseRenown</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>IncreaseHealth</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				</MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>Resign to your fate as a prisoner.</OptionText>
				<HealthTotal>10</HealthTotal>
			</Option>
			<Option>
				<Order>1</Order>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>DecreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>AttemptEscape</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>Attempt to escape.</OptionText>
				<ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage>20</ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage>
			</Option>
		</Options>

<ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
		<SexualContent>true</SexualContent>
		<EscapeChance>10</EscapeChance>
		<WeightedChanceOfOccuring>20</WeightedChanceOfOccuring>
		<ReqHeroMinAge>18</ReqHeroMinAge>
	</CEEvent>

The flag has already been changed but I think this was the old version.

Look into CE_common_captivity_interest

26 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Work In Progress

Well another daily update, new event with a little battle fun. image.png.f19e5d642e65090e1c863dbfc422cdaf.png

image.png.bd1b8386d34bb8b225340a803721669b.png

image.png.6be84ba31b4d576c3a63700045970079.png

Savage.  It does bring to mind the "hunting" scene from "Thieves of the Woods" about Jan de Lichte.  The notables in a town would have a lineup of orphaned girls and release them for a "hunt" Any of the nobles who caught a fleeing girl got to use her in any way he wanted with her.  We could pretend the player is using blunt arrows for knockouts. (hello, headshots..)

15 hours ago, BadListener said:

Expected behavior from a well renowned slave. But will add a setting to set the renown to a minimum if below will work on the previous saves too when I update this upcoming weekend.

I was afraid of that, guess I'll be hunting a lot of bandits/looters(trying not to get caught and degraded further)

i must say i have no idea what the possibilities are here, There's no comprehensive resource to draw from.  or any explanation as to what does what.  Is there no file with all the features you can implement into your own custom events? copy-paste-able preferably.  Or is it somewhere in the forum here and i just missed it?

Edit: as i've been reading the events i was wondering if you've implemented a stat for how slutty the PC has gotten? possibly opening more event option (was thinking of the event where the guards are flirting with you and the only option you have is to ignore them) Or events that only activate when said value is high enough. ofc you can extend this kind of feature to many other things, being into bestiality, possible tentacle dreams (CK2) type of addictions, dom-sub, once again hammering on the need for a comprehensive list of features for writers.

13 hours ago, BadListener said:

<CEEvent>
		<Name>CE_common_captivity_interest</Name>
		<Text>You notice that your captors have been staring at you more than usual. You feel that they won't be content with just looking for long. You need to escape soon.</Text>
		<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>Captive</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>Straight</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsFree</RestrictedListOfFlags>
			<RestrictedListOfFlags>Common</RestrictedListOfFlags>
		</MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
		<Options>
			<Option>
				<Order>0</Order>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>DecreaseRenown</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>IncreaseHealth</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>Resign to your fate as a prisoner.</OptionText>
				<HealthTotal>10</HealthTotal>
			</Option>
			<Option>
				<Order>1</Order>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>DecreaseRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
					<RestrictedListOfConsequences>AttemptEscape</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
				<OptionText>Attempt to escape.</OptionText>
				<ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage>20</ReqHeroHealthAbovePercentage>
			</Option>
		</Options>

<ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
		<SexualContent>true</SexualContent>
		<EscapeChance>10</EscapeChance>
		<WeightedChanceOfOccuring>20</WeightedChanceOfOccuring>
		<ReqHeroMinAge>18</ReqHeroMinAge>
	</CEEvent>

The flag has already been changed but I think this was the old version.

Look into CE_common_captivity_interest

what code tells the game to wait for some time before triggering the next event? and where would you place it?

Also noticed during the brothel slave line that a few options lead to no background pic. Once this happens, you never get another background pic for any option during that line and to get images back you must quit the brothel and wait for it to start again.

36 minutes ago, AlaskanValkyrie said:

1.3 was just released on main branch. Unfortunately it seems to now cause a crash when encountering another party. Using 1.3.0 version. I'll update with a crash log in a minute.

Going to make modlib a soft dependency probably coming from it, but double check if it is not any other mod you are running.

31 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

Also noticed during the brothel slave line that a few options lead to no background pic. Once this happens, you never get another background pic for any option during that line and to get images back you must quit the brothel and wait for it to start again.

Yup, Looks like that's my fault. There's a jpg in there. Thought I had caught them all. I'll upload a new version in a bit. Should fix it. 

Edit: if there's something that's breaking on my events, try to tell me first.

1 minute ago, SadSun said:

Yup, Looks like that's my fault. There's a jpg in there. Thought I had caught them all. I'll upload a new version in a bit. Should fix it. 

Ah those jpgs lol, aye going to send you a new xsd with some prostitution skill similar to slavery going to give you an ability to set the default waiting image for if heroIsProstitute

14 minutes ago, SadSun said:

no problem. it's easily my favorite part of the mod so far as far as storytelling goes. i'm just a dude that wants to see it be all it can be lol

getting crash on save load since the game updated. this is what the logs from attempting to load say: 

5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Found xml file to be checked ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\DefaultEvents.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Added events to the allEvents.. ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\DefaultEvents.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Found xml file to be checked ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\SadSun_Brothel_01.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Added events to the allEvents.. ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\SadSun_Brothel_01.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Found xml file to be checked ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\SadSun_Humiliation_SimpleEvents_01.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Added events to the allEvents.. ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\SadSun_Humiliation_SimpleEvents_01.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Found xml file to be checked ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\SadSun_Sex_SimpleEvents_01.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Added events to the allEvents.. ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\SadSun_Sex_SimpleEvents_01.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Found xml file to be checked ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\SlaveryEvents.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Added events to the allEvents.. ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\SlaveryEvents.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Found xml file to be checked ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\VickiesEvents20200503.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Added events to the allEvents.. ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\VickiesEvents20200503.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Found xml file to be checked ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\vzePregKinkEvents.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Added events to the allEvents.. ../../Modules/zCaptivityEvents/ModuleData/CECustomEvents\Events\vzePregKinkEvents.xml
5/7/2020 6:49:22 PM -- Loading Images 64.
5/7/2020 6:49:23 PM -- Finding 246 number of valid events
5/7/2020 6:49:23 PM -- My version: 2.0.0.9
5/7/2020 6:49:23 PM -- Mod Fumble.LauncherPatcher uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
5/7/2020 6:49:23 PM -- Mod bannerlord.mboptionscreen.defaultresourceinjector uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
5/7/2020 6:49:23 PM -- Mod mod.modlib.patches.mipen uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
5/7/2020 6:49:23 PM -- Mod mod.bannerlord.popowanobi.dcc uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
5/7/2020 6:49:23 PM -- Mod jedijosh920.dismemberment uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
5/7/2020 6:49:23 PM -- Mod bannerlord.mboptionscreen.settingsdatabase_v1 uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9
5/7/2020 6:49:23 PM -- Mod bannerlord.fluidblocking uses Harmony version 2.0.0.10
5/7/2020 6:49:23 PM -- Mod Infinizhen.LootOverhaul uses Harmony version 2.0.0.9

image.png.612240b15b5cc21fcf96a3ccd69e1d52.png

28 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

I have 1.3, my dude. that's when the crash started.

captive events version 1.3.0 it says it cannot find object that doesn't exist in 1.2.0.

1.2.0 has the same version of 1.3.0 which is confusing but redownload 1.3.0 beta of this mod plz.

I can run this mod on e1.4.0 as well as they did minimal changes.