5 hours ago, nothindoin said:

needs. moar. background. pics. 

Always more. Never less. lol

Agreed but they should also be at least semi-consistent and look good.  Considering the current art style it'll depend on how much 'someone' plays modded skyrim ?

7 minutes ago, B0ukensha said:

Agreed but they should also be at least semi-consistent and look good.  Considering the current art style it'll depend on how much 'someone' plays modded skyrim ?

Well I think if possible, making some video, or even some scene that player can control will be fascinating, but it is really a hard task require many work.

I don’t think it’s set up too good for animations. The game that is. Especially player input type. There is the possibility of predetermined event animations...perhaps. We see it with the execution window scene. So, yeah. I just can’t say at this point.

i mean...we ain’t even got nipples, yet. So horses need holding lol

Yea im crashing and it's this mod, removing lets the game start up no issue.

It's nothing to do with 'unblocking' dll as they're all unblocked.

I'm just not certain if it's something im doing wrong (im following instructions to a T) or if maybe this mod isn't quite up to date?

(is this what the update on the weekend is meant to fix?)

53 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

I don’t think it’s set up too good for animations. The game that is. Especially player input type. There is the possibility of predetermined event animations...perhaps. We see it with the execution window scene. So, yeah. I just can’t say at this point.

i mean...we ain’t even got nipples, yet. So horses need holding lol

We gotta get nipples before getting screwed by horses..amrite? ? Fricking spoilers..how the fuck do I delete those?

Spoiler

14 hours ago, MalGaron said:

if you clicked properties and it looks something like this

image.png.d39f0152ccd0eb8b82e1c1f3ab1ae069.png

then there is no need for unblocking as its not blocked

So it does look like that right, but i'm still getting crashes on startup with the mod. Any ideas what i might be doing wrong?

52 minutes ago, s520864 said:

what about the BETA branch?

No problem use same file, the newest beta did only change settlements behaviors. Nothing with that I touch, However It seems like 1.4.0 saves are incompatible with 1.3.0 version due to the settlements change.

Actually this mod works better on 1.4.0 due to some failure on hunt event, and better notifications.

Just now, s520864 said:

There was only 1 file to download, i also checked "Mod Options" before i played and its got the new stuff. i have the newest version from LL

It happens on pregnancy event, disable pregnancy for now while I work on a fix.