22 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Yes 1.3.0 broke the pregnancy model (cannot pass custom pregnancy through the saves, as the console wasn't triggering it on 1.3.0) Lower version means you were on 1.3.0 and downgraded to 1.2.0, or you went to use the old files?

I only downgraded the mod version and I don't play beta, so 1.2

I wonder if it is possible to create a third category in Clan screen aside from Family and Companions, for forcing prisoners to join your clan into a new category of non-combat companions, basically creating a harem of prisoners you can have offspring with; with dialogue choices to impregnate/be-impregnated-by (depending on main hero's sex).

Simpler alternative would be forced marriage options on prisoners (which makes them family in Clan) and enabling polygamy somehow. Maybe with a negative Relations with the captive's original family/Clan, similar to executing.

Here is a sneak peak of the new ai-as-captive system, will be adding new male impregnation and female impregnation (get a baby by your captive) events.image.png.bc408ef0d4257075f0ad83403473e8d4.png

Need some ideas on when to trigger this and how you want it, I can add a hot key press that a player can press or have it play daily/hourly or anything like that while walking/riding across the game map.

10 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Here is a sneak peak of the new ai-as-captive system, will be adding new male impregnation and female impregnation (get a baby by your captive) events.image.png.bc408ef0d4257075f0ad83403473e8d4.png

Need some ideas on when to trigger this and how you want it, I can add a hot key press that a player can press or have it play daily/hourly or anything like that while walking/riding across the game map.

If we are talking about lords and ladies... a couple of thought if possible. if they have high charm would my warriors want some of that sweet action more ie. higher chance.  Would my army/party get a moral boost? hope so. is that possible to trigger? If they are used and abused is there a way to strip them of armor , so they dont show back up in 30 mins with all the gear they had on? would it be possible to have outcomes... like they get used possible pregnancy.. if with a common solider  < they loose standing / influence / renown.

Would love to treat my party to a good time.. and demoralize /lose face of my enemies. I dont know if this stuff is possible  but just some ideas.. maybe

Btw Thanks for all your hard work

4 minutes ago, prakhan said:

If we are talking about lords and ladies... a couple of thought if possible. if they have high charm would my warriors want some of that sweet action more ie. higher chance.  Would my army/party get a moral boost? hope so. is that possible to trigger? If they are used and abused is there a way to strip them of armor , so they dont show back up in 30 mins with all the gear they had on? would it be possible to have outcomes... like they get used possible pregnancy.. if with a common solider  < they loose standing / influence / renown.

Would love to treat my party to a good time.. and demoralize /lose face of my enemies. I dont know if this stuff is possible  but just some ideas.. maybe

Btw Thanks for all your hard work

Everything is possible, everything you just said is possible. XD

39 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Here is a sneak peak of the new ai-as-captive system, will be adding new male impregnation and female impregnation (get a baby by your captive) events.

I think having a slider dictating on how often/many times a day would be cool, kinda like the event probability allready implemented

17 minutes ago, justhere2look said:

so i tried playing the mod with charisma build, and i got 54 gold each time i had the paid event come up. 

It requires specific perks mouse over the modlib settings to see, most i have ever been paid was 140 lol

1 hour ago, prakhan said:

If they are used and abused is there a way to strip them of armor , so they dont show back up in 30 mins with all the gear they had on?

Now that would be great, but I think lords don't equip items, so that could well, have some issues.

Also, any news on stolen items recovery? That would be also neat, oh and I just realized, it would be cool if you would strip a lord of his/hers items you could get those items

Another think that I am not sure if is implemented, but lets say you have a event with multiple options and say one option would require you to be pregnant or married or something does that currently work? so like if you want to escape but your health is too low you cannot if you know what I mean.

Maybe make gold modifier for different events. If you plan on adding function for male player to impregnate his female captor maybe, a isCaptorPregnant check could be useful for events. One more thing that comes to my mind right now would be to have "timeouts" say the prisoner gets tortured it could then skip the event rolls for maybe next day or two or maybe trigger only an event that could occur only after having the timeout? dunno I am tired so I hope it makes sense at least somewhat and I am goint to bed lol (7 am over here lol)

upload new 39 images for this mod

if you find good one, plz use.

and i gonna write a new stories, but dont know how to use CEEventsModal

can i just copy and paste the sentences in the  DefaultEvents for making new stories? 

captivity_backgrounds.zip

4 hours ago, jinougaf said:

This mod is really new direction of the Captive system for the Bannerlord, but so far I sense there is a real issue with this idea of the mod regarding how would this mod rewarding the players in the developping about the player character in long term gamplay.

Which I mean in details are like this, for a role-play based gaming exprience like in Bannerlord, the overall goal for the player is somehow make the player character developing from weak to strong and in Bannerlord is like from a little nobody to a great lord of the world. And the orginal captive system, IMO is more like a punishing system which is aim to punish players when they make mistake, you fail a fight and falling in ememies' hands, therefore you lost some time which may contribute to the snowballing which may lead to your other losts in the future. And from my understanding this mod is only works after the captive of the player character, so if someone want to try out this mod first he need to be captured, which for the gaming process mean the players need to be failed or making mistake first so that they can have the function of this mod. Do not misunderstand me, i like the idea of this mod, but to me is like I have to make mistakes or failed myself intentionally to play this mod.

there is a issue which for some role-playing players like me is that make me feel i was pretend to be a captive capture by my enemies, which IMO is a break of the experience of my role-playing immersive.

I dont know whether it is possible and i understand this mod is in early stage,  but i feel this mod should give players(espeically role-playing players ) a feeling about “I am not pretend to do this” but not a feeling about “I need to pretend to do this”. Or another way make the result of being captive more rewarding, so far i feel the only rewarding for captive is only to read some adult text or maybe have a random child or gain and loss some renow, which i think for a hardcore role-playing player is not enough.

Well, maybe i am asking too much, but i think for an additional fuction in a overall long term charecter developing gameplay, the additional fuction should focus more on how it would rewarding the players for doing it, not only a functional which only could have it when somehow failing in the gameplay.

中文(别躲了肯定有国人在这关注这个mod)

这个mod我觉得确实是一个原版俘虏系统的新方向,不过目前我觉得在一个注重如何长期发展自己的角色为主要玩法得游戏里里这个mod会在如何让玩家觉得确实这个功能会对角色塑造造成贡献方面产生一些问题

细节如下,在骑砍2这种注重角色扮演的游戏里,总体来说玩家的大目标是从弱到强塑造自己打的角色,在游戏设定角度就是从无名小卒到世界的大领主这种感觉。然后原版的被俘系统,我个人感觉就是游戏里的一种惩罚机制,玩家犯错比如战斗失败因此被惩罚因为你被俘会丧失不少发展时间然后这可能会造成蝴蝶效应对后期你能否成为伟大的领主产生影响。然后我的理解这个mod的功能如果玩家想要体验,首先玩家需要失误被俘。不要误会我的意思,我很欣赏这个mod得创意,不过对我来说我感觉我好像需要故意失败才能体验这个mod内容。

这样造成一个问题就是对于某些角色扮演玩家比如我,我感觉就好像我是在假装我是个被敌人俘虏的囚犯,我的意见感觉这样是破坏角色扮演体验的代入感。

我不知道是否有可能,而且我知道这mod还在很早期开发阶段,不过我认为这个mod应该给玩家(尤其是硬核角色扮演玩家)一种“我不是假装在做这事”而不是“我需要假装去做这事”的感觉。或者另一个角度,这个mod造成的结果应该对玩家角色塑造贡献更大,目前我感觉唯一被俘的回馈只有读了一些18X文,随机喜当妈或者丢失和获得一些声望,这些我觉得对硬核角色扮演玩法的玩家还不够

我英文水平有问题,如果你可以翻译的话帮我翻译我的对话好么,不要用其他语言直接交流

这个mod比较像CK2的DW而不是skyrim的Deviously Cursed Loot,微观层面本游戏并没有设计那么多脚本来支持sexlab这类基础性的mod的开发,你说的那个需要游戏本身在微观层面(逛城市)进行深度开发才有可能。

而CK2事件大部分都是玩家装作”被如何“而不是真正没有选择,这类战略游戏如果玩家真的像Deviously Cursed Loot, SL Kidnapped 之类mod毫无选择的话违背游戏本身的核心玩法

4 hours ago, BadListener said:

This surely is a good idea, I think maybe get use of the mod options of modlib, so players could change the centain amount of the renow gain/lost, money paid, influence gain/lost etc, and could also dsiable/enable centain function. 

And I have a small question, for the AI part, is it works on all npcs regard whether they are lord, noble or regular soldiers or is it only work on important npcs like just for noble and lords? 

7 hours ago, jinougaf said:

This mod is really new direction of the Captive system for the Bannerlord, but so far I sense there is a real issue with this idea of the mod regarding how would this mod rewarding the players in the developping about the player character in long term gamplay.

I assume that we could add events for someone if gaining enough relation with their captor, gain the opportunity to marry said captor?

There is a huge opportunity for you to create an extra XML with more of a hero's journey, where you do not get broken but rather rises through perseverance and character development.

Try. And if its something you need to make it happen - @BadListener have been very willing thusfar to add functionality. But begin somewhere and make some XML events and then tell us what you need for it to work.

6 hours ago, prakhan said:

If we are talking about lords and ladies... a couple of thought if possible. if they have high charm would my warriors want some of that sweet action more ie. higher chance.  Would my army/party get a moral boost? hope so. is that possible to trigger?

A good idea for NPC / AI capture could be to either create NPC vanderers/hero's belonging to various factions.

Also so that you can actually get some slaves for this system when raiding a village?

-- All my events in one place update --

So .. some torture events version 0.1, a nice longer story with gay content version 0.1 and my preg kink events version 0.1 (in case someone wants them separate). Note that some of my events have become part of the main mod and just dropping these in can cause event-name conflicts (but it works for me).

Still without images. But we'll get there eventually.

MTB_MtM_anal_two_B.png

vzeGayAdventure01.xml vzePregKinkEvents4.xml vzeTortureEvents.xml

I was wondering if just like with being captured you can call for events in other situations.  Could work with the exact same template but just a different starting condition.  I'm thinking of raiding a village, after a successful siege, or simply while waiting in town trying to "regain" stamina for blacksmithing.  Would be cool to have some "relaxing"events that regain stamina faster, things like public baths, brothels, the local tavern wench etc...  Is that a big adjustment? to make events trigger under these circumstances?

If we could add events/choices in to other parts of BL, we could have choices such as when successfully storming a town and choose between:

Take possession of the town and:

1. Keep your men in hand - gain leadership xp and improve relations with the town notables. Maybe lose morale for doing so?

2. Allow your men to have one days "fun" looting and raping in the town before bringing them back under control - neutral effect on the notables (this is normal) and positive gain to morale. 10% loss of revenues from the town for the next week.

3. Allow your men to really go to town on the inhabitants. Three full days of raping, looking and murdering and general mayhem. Massive loss of relations with notables, big gains for morale and lose 50% town revenues for the next month.

Option 1 let's you capture and move on straightaway. Option 2 army cannot be moved for the next day. Option 3, three days.

These are just hypotheticals but that would be fun. Perhaps we could have events come up for your hero "partake of". ?

I just checked the Mods of the Month, voting thing on Nexus, and I've seen that this mod is in Top 5, will be hella cool if it gets up to first spot hehe

Already voted myself, and considering mod wasn't removed I doubt Nexus will remove it in the future, especially if it wins the vote

We have talked about this @Wien1938 and @B0ukensha

:)

Have a look in the XSD, things might not be coded yet, but the idea is there.

Ex, from the XSD

<!-- Options for triggering events, if someone wants to mod things to happen for example instaed of a planned and agreed upon wedding .. -->
				<!-- <UNIMPLEMENTED> -->
				<xs:enumeration value="DeathAlternative"/>
				<xs:enumeration value="CaptureAlternative"/>
				<xs:enumeration value="DesertionAlternative"/>
				<xs:enumeration value="MarriageAlternative"/>
				<xs:enumeration value="DuringPlayerRaid"/>
				<xs:enumeration value="LowMoralPlayerPartyAlternative"/>
				<!-- </UNIMPLEMENTED> -->

Edit: I can imagine what your men might do to a female commander if you drop too low in morale? Or what they might do to prisoners.

Now I suspect someone will get very enthusiastic about more romantic events, and perhaps even cuckold/ntr when we can create quests and tie them together with events.

I think @BadListener want to have slavery working first. And we would definitely need some more events for when broken and a slave.

But I could definitely try to figure out how to trigger events when for example raiding a village, or just when 'waiting' in a town or village. If someone had a look at the code and know how - send some code snippets / examples to @BadListener .. I am sure they'll be well received. 

13 hours ago, kimhand3000 said:

upload new 39 images for this mod

if you find good one, plz use.

and i gonna write a new stories, but dont know how to use CEEventsModal

can i just copy and paste the sentences in the  DefaultEvents for making new stories? 

captivity_backgrounds.zip 23.84 MB · 63 downloads

Great you are making things :)

BUT PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT

Make your own XML file, name it something unique. Preferably with your name in it. Like 'kimhand3000_awesoeevents.xml'.

Make your own events, please name them something unique. Preferably with your name in it. Like 'kimhand3000_readspreviouspostsonhowtodo'.

1) Make your own events, look at existing on how to do, copy paste to your own xml file and change to make your story. OBS, rename the events.

2) Take your newly made XML and regularly test it for validity versus the XSD file, for example here https://www.freeformatter.com/xml-validator-xsd.html .. it will tell you what you did wrong

3) Please share your XML files. But try to make them validate first. If you have problems ask for help. Or PM me.

I will bend over backwards to help. But please read previous identical posts and questions first.

---

The XSD file is the 'scheme', its the contract. That means that if you make them according to the schema, in the format that the XSD describes, they will work with the mod. If you don't, they will NOT BE LOADED.

13 hours ago, MalGaron said:

Now that would be great, but I think lords don't equip items, so that could well, have some issues.

Also, any news on stolen items recovery? That would be also neat, oh and I just realized, it would be cool if you would strip a lord of his/hers items you could get those items

Another think that I am not sure if is implemented, but lets say you have a event with multiple options and say one option would require you to be pregnant or married or something does that currently work? so like if you want to escape but your health is too low you cannot if you know what I mean.

Maybe make gold modifier for different events. If you plan on adding function for male player to impregnate his female captor maybe, a isCaptorPregnant check could be useful for events. One more thing that comes to my mind right now would be to have "timeouts" say the prisoner gets tortured it could then skip the event rolls for maybe next day or two or maybe trigger only an event that could occur only after having the timeout? dunno I am tired so I hope it makes sense at least somewhat and I am goint to bed lol (7 am over here lol)

If you want new functionality I have a recommendation. Write the events first.

Send them to @BadListener or post them here.

If you write smutty events and add images, I am fairly sure that at least simple additional functionality will be added.

And 'isCaptorPregnant'  .. they exist, and they work. Now please write the events :)

<xs:enumeration value="HeroIsPregnant"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="HeroIsNotPregnant"/>

My preg kink mod some posts back have pregnancy events that only happen if the hero is pregnant...

15 minutes ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

If you want new functionality I have a recommendation. Write the events first.

Send them to @BadListener or post them here.

If you write smutty events and add images, I am fairly sure that at least simple additional functionality will be added.

And 'isCaptorPregnant'  .. they exist, and they work. Now please write the events :)

<xs:enumeration value="HeroIsPregnant"/>
                <xs:enumeration value="HeroIsNotPregnant"/>

My preg kink mod some posts back have pregnancy events that only happen if the hero is pregnant...

I've been writing some in some free time i have, but I am not really a great writer so I am constantly goin back and editing them also I wasn't sure it worked both ways. So thats good to know :)

interesting mod, i like create event (because i'm french, i trad little for now, my life is crazy) but explain how change background isn't clear, i haven't tested in game for the moment.

It's possible to do a manager for create event easyly like managetool of brothel king ? like this if you don't see what i speak https://www.henthighschool.com/brothel-king/tagging-tool/

I don't know if it's hard to do ?

That could be fun, for all language and make a lot of content for your mod

Sorry if i seems exigent, my english sucks a lot.