1 hour ago, eirone said:

interesting mod, i like create event (because i'm french, i trad little for now, my life is crazy) but explain how change background isn't clear, i haven't tested in game for the moment.

It's possible to do a manager for create event easyly like managetool of brothel king ? like this if you don't see what i speak https://www.henthighschool.com/brothel-king/tagging-tool/

I don't know if it's hard to do ?

That could be fun, for all language and make a lot of content for your mod

Sorry if i seems exigent, my english sucks a lot.

Oui, C'est possible. Cependant it will require some one to just make an nice interface and base it on the XSD present in the mod. Should be something online to do that.

My french is pretty poor XD, studied it for like a year and forgot it.

temp.png.3a1e3f9b7aae0ec8d202a7b08d4a41fe.pngHey I really like your mod, great job! I only really have one issue which is that occasionally it seems to crash. From what I can tell it's usually around 2 days before a child would be born, and if I reload an earlier save it doesn't crash anymore, but the child is also never born.

34 minutes ago, su25 said:

Hey I really like your mod, great job! I only really have one issue which is that occasionally it seems to crash. From what I can tell it's usually around 2 days before a child would be born, and if I reload an earlier save it doesn't crash anymore, but the child is also never born.

Hey have you been running older version of this mod on your current save? cause if the answer is Yes then thats the reason. Happened to me too, you can swap back to the older version to make pregnancy work again, but it only works for new pregnancies, so no fix if you have save where your char is allready pregnant :(

Well at least that I know about anyway

1 hour ago, MalGaron said:

Hey have you been running older version of this mod on your current save? cause if the answer is Yes then thats the reason. Happened to me too, you can swap back to the older version to make pregnancy work again, but it only works for new pregnancies, so no fix if you have save where your char is allready pregnant :(

Yeah Taleworld's changed their pregnancy system so it set up the hero's to null. In theory you just need to terminate the current pregnancy through the console, although they still didn't add the hero.spouse is null flag, had to use harmony to add it myself, to stop their game from crashing if the hero has no spouse or they die before pregnancy is done.

In theory I could fix your save if you want via termination of the pregnancy, or you can have a go on it if you like.

Work in progress - Update

Stole some stuff from Lysica, Opsie.

image.png.6c2cce04bfa3131aa54728653c935512.png

Look at who has her stuff now.

image.png.56b505b9bf7b681db544b7188e2830ce.png

Going to see if I can edit her stuff like I do for heros, but for now it works via event menu.

image.png.4de2356b8b5423e1eca899ec481f9420.png

More bastard children for House Bolton, more chances to be poisoned by our enemies.

image.png.080c2af81de9b990098997e6cec52ce6.png

Looking forward to the update next week adding in AI captives.  I would love to see this mod be highly configurable from a master file, such as an option to turn off a broad range of things without having to edit multiple events.  For example, I'll probably stick to AI captive events and not player captive events.  AI-to-AI events would be interesting, too.  It might help repopulate the pool of nobles after going through and executing many of them.

i've seen the Bestiality tag in the EventsModal and thought it would make for a great excuse to get some... ahem "stable" events written up for them. would there be any way to check the TravellingParty or Location to see if they have horses in their inventory? it wouldn't make much sense to be with three looters on foot, and having them decide to make you service the two horses they don't have ?

2 hours ago, cptnnutt said:

decide to make you service the two horses they don't have

To add insult to injury... they are going to use the ones  you use to own.   You will never ride that horse again.. well not that way

4 hours ago, BadListener said:

Work in progress - Update

Totally awesome - cant wait. :)

I have now geared towards downloading the mod from Nexus, thus I can get update directly through Vortex and in some ways its easier to run different profiles with different mods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1226

Like one profile with ONLY the Captive Events mod, for testing.

5 hours ago, BadListener said:

Stole some stuff from Lysica, Opsie.

Very nice, but the reall question, does she regain her stuff afterwards? cause if she wouldn't, well it would be both funny and kinda wierd if she would just end up running around the world... with a rock and torn dress :D

Sooooo... how about a toggle option for AI lords not equiping items maybe? for memes sake

50 minutes ago, SadSun said:

Just uploaded something I decided to make. Figured I'd share it here.

I like it and all but it's going to be a huge bother if the downloads list for bannerlord gets stuffed with captivity events.  Not that there's anything else right now, but still.

Interesting bug occurred just now. There was a multi army battle at Lageta between the Western Empire and Battania, I joined in because Battania was about to get beaten and put up a hell of a fight but lost anyways.

Regardless I got captured and dragged around for a couple days with a couple of events but when I attempted to sneak away I succeeded but I ended up with two copies of my character wandering the map in the same area, the one I wasn't controlling was running from the parties we escaped from and I was running a different way entirely.

I then decided to try to meet myself and when I did I got a weird intro screen where I was saying I didn't know myself but I couldn't see my character as the person I was talking to I was just staring at the sky and the camera was kind of wobbling around slowly, so I ended up having to reload the autosave, which then put me in a battle with my own character, which I entered and my own character was standing behind me and it said I'd been defeated though we were both standing there, so when I exited out there were still two parties of me on the map and I decided to probably junk that save cause who knows what something like that would end up doing.

There were no errors or error logs so....largely I have no idea what happened or why.

1 hour ago, modslave said:

Interesting bug occurred just now. There was a multi army battle at Lageta between the Western Empire and Battania, I joined in because Battania was about to get beaten and put up a hell of a fight but lost anyways.

Regardless I got captured and dragged around for a couple days with a couple of events but when I attempted to sneak away I succeeded but I ended up with two copies of my character wandering the map in the same area, the one I wasn't controlling was running from the parties we escaped from and I was running a different way entirely.

I then decided to try to meet myself and when I did I got a weird intro screen where I was saying I didn't know myself but I couldn't see my character as the person I was talking to I was just staring at the sky and the camera was kind of wobbling around slowly, so I ended up having to reload the autosave, which then put me in a battle with my own character, which I entered and my own character was standing behind me and it said I'd been defeated though we were both standing there, so when I exited out there were still two parties of me on the map and I decided to probably junk that save cause who knows what something like that would end up doing.

There were no errors or error logs so....largely I have no idea what happened or why.

Lmao first I have heard of that, prob something to do with Taleworlds I dont duplicate player characters, although I do remember seeing Taleworlds do that in their code of captivity change. Will be awesome if you send this save XD.

My favourite is the broken texture ball bug.

1 hour ago, modslave said:

I remember mod BuyPatrols duping lords, but duping yourself? I dunno but if you ask me, if you are using BuyPatrols, that could be an incompability (big maybe), but its very wierd :D

13 hours ago, MalGaron said:

Yeah I have but I had the same problem in the earlier version, I just didn't link the crash to the pregnancy the first time, I was just wondering why my pregnancy was lasting 3 years. 

I tried loading a save I had made for my setup at the start of my playthrough and tried getting pregnant again, and got the same crash.

I tried starting a new save and got pregnant there, still got the same crash. It's not always 2 days before, it seems to be 2 days after sometimes as well, but around within 2 days of when the birth should be. I was running some other mods as well so I turned all those off and created a new save, but it still results in the same crash. I added a save from shortly before the crash on that last test in case anyone can find out anything from that. I have the pregnancy duration set to 14.5 days but the first time the crash happened was on the default setting.

The thing I find really confusing is that after it has crashed, I can load a save from before the crash and although there will never be a birth, it doesn't crash again, it just forgets about the pregnancy even though the save file was from before the crash.

save_015.sav

6 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

huge bother if the downloads list for bannerlord gets stuffed with captivity events

Not really, they'll get buried by the bigger mods when they come. (Have you seen how many sims 4 sims people upload.). Somewhat the reason for my posting it there anyway was to push for a unique bannerlord list.

1 hour ago, su25 said:

Yeah I have but I had the same problem in the earlier version, I just didn't link the crash to the pregnancy the first time, I was just wondering why my pregnancy was lasting 3 years. 

I tried loading a save I had made for my setup at the start of my playthrough and tried getting pregnant again, and got the same crash.

I tried starting a new save and got pregnant there, still got the same crash. It's not always 2 days before, it seems to be 2 days after sometimes as well, but around within 2 days of when the birth should be. I was running some other mods as well so I turned all those off and created a new save, but it still results in the same crash. I added a save from shortly before the crash on that last test in case anyone can find out anything from that. I have the pregnancy duration set to 14.5 days but the first time the crash happened was on the default setting.

The thing I find really confusing is that after it has crashed, I can load a save from before the crash and although there will never be a birth, it doesn't crash again, it just forgets about the pregnancy even though the save file was from before the crash.

save_015.sav 33.37 MB · 0 downloads

Yup it's a fail safe for if the mother/main hero cannot be connected to the pregnancy. It just deletes it. Are you on 1.3.0.2 for 1.2.1?

Will check later after work.

39 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Yup it's a fail safe for if the mother/main hero cannot be connected to the pregnancy. It just deletes it. Are you on 1.3.0.2 for 1.2.1?

Will check later after work.

I'm on 1.3.0.2

7 minutes ago, Liberty_Medic said:

Might be too ambitious but how soon do you foresee animations being introduced to the mod?

1. when Taleworld gives us tools.... Soon™

2. More then likely some one cracks the .tpac files and the "graphine" .gtex files 

Last i heard someone has been able unpack the tpac but not repack but i,m fairly sure smart people are working on it

the gpac is a graphine product so that might be a bigger issue