5 minutes ago, s520864 said:

im not sure how many events are in right now, could you list the features on the main page? Ive only gotten the Prisoner for looters.

Yeah I will try to make a list later, gotta actually start documenting, in essence check out zCaptivityEvents\ModuleData\CECustomEvents\Events\CEEventsModal.xsd

I wrote some comments there in what parameters you can have in your custom events.

In speaking about common events that are in right now, I guess its a pretty long list but you can try to explore in the same folder.

3 minutes ago, s520864 said:

When we eventually get the modding tools, could it be possible to have "Scenes" instead of textboards?

I think its possible to have them right now but adding animations is hard without the mod tools, been looking at how execution movie is played.

Warband did it so why not.

1 hour ago, NFFG226 said:

I want more male content, or if I may be more blunt since they didn't seem to want to be, gay content myself before really digging in deep. I haven't tried writing at all, but I don't know if I could really write anything decent enough, and would rather leave it to someone who's at least confident and know what they're doing.

I can definitely write a few more events targeted towards male on male, can you be more specific on what you like? PM me if you want.

1 hour ago, BadListener said:

Yeah I will try to make a list later, gotta actually start documenting, in essence check out zCaptivityEvents\ModuleData\CECustomEvents\Events\CEEventsModal.xsd

I wrote some comments there in what parameters you can have in your custom events.

In speaking about common events that are in right now, I guess its a pretty long list but you can try to explore in the same folder.

Note that of course, if you check the log file, the game lists what events are loaded each time the game starts.

It should be in your log folder,  (if you use vortex something like)

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\mountandblade2bannerlord\mods\zCaptivityEvents\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleData\CECustomEvents\Logs

10 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Loved the latest update with the caravan/slavery stuff!

Thanks there might be some bugs like training too fast, kinda weird cuz I made a completely new attribute for the slavery skill yet it changes based on the character I roll, maybe some characters are more susceptible (in that case its a feature not a bug XD), very strange occurrences indeed.

1 hour ago, BadListener said:

Thanks there might be some bugs like training too fast, kinda weird cuz I made a completely new attribute for the slavery skill yet it changes based on the character I roll, maybe some characters are more susceptible (in that case its a feature not a bug XD), very strange occurrences indeed.

One of my most favorite things with Oblivion sex mods was the feature where your owner dragged you around and sometimes rented you out, and could sometimes sell you to other NPCs.

That combined with pregnancy, where your children could either be free NPCs or slaves that would be sold or kept somewhat randomly. Some of this could of course be effects of bugs with combined mods.. but it was fun.

If someone feels up to it I would really need help with images / graphical content for

- Pregnancy fetish, pregnant girls and impregnation/injections..

- Male on male

- Torture

.. make sure we stay ethical and legal ..

I am not sure how/if I could stay on the right side of things by for example generating pictures from Skyrim and such and adding filters. Total n00b there, but I am sure without knowing would use resources from a gazillion different creators. My Skyrim have like 170 mods.

Hello

I saw you need a writers in captivity events @BadListener 

So i thought some situations for female character when they captured 

If you like it, i will write again with more details.

1.  following the guards, collared and naked

The guards put a leash on your neck and ordered walk on all fours. He will bring you eatery.

2.  serving under the table

The guard ordered you serve him during dinner. but there are already lot of foods on the table.  

the guard point to under the table and slowly take off his dick.

3. The body writing

In the middle of the night, you wake up with strange feeling. you saw many mans writing naughty words on your body,

such as cumslut, cocksleeve, worthless whore. 

Im not good at english so you can find some wrong, but i hope you catch my intent.

and really thank you for make awesome mod!

Hey, I thought I would make my small contribution to the project as well. I got a bit carried away, so it is just one very detailed base event with 35 sub-events so far. For anybody who is interested in some more descriptive events - feel free to give this one a try. It can trigger when you are in a dungeon and draw the attention of someone influential :) It has a weight of 10 atm as it shouldn't be too frequent.

I tested it with the newest version of the mod and it works fine for me. Feel free to let me know if there are any typos or inconsistencies. Sadly I couldn't get the escape chance at the end of some branches to trigger correctly, even after increasing the value past 100... I will revise the experience gains and the problem with the escape soon, but so far this is all I got. I will add more varied events in the future and do my best to keep them compatible as the mod developes.

VickiesEvents20200503.xml

7 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

If someone feels up to it I would really need help with images / graphical content for

- Pregnancy fetish, pregnant girls and impregnation/injections..

- Male on male

- Torture

.. make sure we stay ethical and legal ..

I am not sure how/if I could stay on the right side of things by for example generating pictures from Skyrim and such and adding filters. Total n00b there, but I am sure without knowing would use resources from a gazillion different creators. My Skyrim have like 170 mods.

The Sims 4 wicked whims mod with could also be good for generating some pictures.

Here's something I made in couple of minutes:

Spoiler

MTB_GB_rape.png.ca1a7c74b6acc2099df6418074565f43.png

18 minutes ago, VictoriaS said:

Hey, I thought I would make my small contribution to the project as well. I got a bit carried away, so it is just one very detailed base event with 35 sub-events so far. For anybody who is interested in some more descriptive events - feel free to give this one a try. It can trigger when you are in a dungeon and draw the attention of someone influential :) It has a weight of 10 atm as it shouldn't be too frequent.

I tested it with the newest version of the mod and it works fine for me. Feel free to let me know if there are any typos or inconsistencies. Sadly I couldn't get the escape chance at the end of some branches to trigger correctly, even after increasing the value past 100... I will revise the experience gains and the problem with the escape soon, but so far this is all I got. I will add more varied events in the future and do my best to keep them compatible as the mod developes.

VickiesEvents20200503.xml 72.95 kB · 7 downloads

Thanks for posting looking forward to *cough* *cough* "bug testing" this XML.

8 minutes ago, s520864 said:

Could someone fix this? https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/713 And maybe see if we can do something with the events for it?

Oh I setup a private pregnancy model inside of this mod for pregnancy made with captors. But I don't think we are compatible until taleworlds fixes their sync data on their own side and reworked the pregnancy model as you cannot keep the pregnancy  active on the 1.3.0 even if you use the Taleworlds cheat menu as its bugged.

3 minutes ago, s520864 said:

So how can i get pregnant? Only thru the events or thru a spouse? or is it weirdly both?

Both and not weirdly it detects if you are pregnant flag is true and will not do anything on the other. In very rare cases you might get a duel pregnancy, if you were pregnant by events and went to chill with your spouse and somehow the default system didnt detect because their times didnt line up.

Its console developer mod the mod that opens up the bannerlord console where the on conceive child isnt working due to data sync on e1.3.0 nothing related to this mod.