Először is köszi a mesés módot... csak éppen nem honosítható.

Mi lenne, ha készülne hozzá ... "fordítások" fájl?

Jelenleg... többnyire üres...  és csak egy rész működik.

Spoiler

SkyrimSE2023-08-2612-28-36-81.jpg.25d9000fd057375a26743fb10227909e.jpg

image.jpeg.32fc2aa8fd95aa36ff9edbad6b758915.jpeg

first of all, thank you for the fabulous mod... it's just not localizable.

What if you prepared a ... "translations" file?

Currently...mostly empty...  and only one part is working.

Issue with sound - named and unique NPCs have proper sounds - for example while hanging on gallow they will make strangle noises

But for all ununiques like "Bandit" - no sounds at all, will hanging and strangling without any sounds from this mod, silently

Its only mine issue, or issue by mod itself for all? And if only mine - any ideas how i can fix it to non-uniques have sound as well?

Edited by Fnakasjg

Is Baka Defeat supposed to integrate with this actually? It would be cool to have a chance of being executed via this mod in a SL defeat post scenario. What are some good known mods out there for SSE that do make use of this?

Edited by ViolaTAL
On 1/8/2022 at 4:37 AM, Pamatronic said:

The roles for multi-actor furnitures are usually set by keywords.

The executioner needs the (Vanilla) keyword "isExecutioner"

The Guard needs the (Vanilla) keyword "isExecutionerGuard"

The script of the Block usually assigns them dynamically to nearby actors once a victim enters. But there might be some mixup if you try using multiple ones at the same time or in rapid succession.

The thing really is a tad outdated and will see a major revision in the Future.

Hi! In the current version, is there any way to restrict the victims of the chopping block to a faction? I have assigned the keywords to the executioner and guard, but I want a bunch of nearby NPCs to successively sandbox into the chopping block to be executed.

Hello, I have a problem, and I come to ask if this has happened to anyone else?
When will I use the guillotine for my character, when will the game lose its mind?
Do you have any idea what it could be or anyone who knows that these animations have any incompatibility?

PS: I am using the latest AE version of Skyrim and the latest version of this mod and the rest of the mod works fine.

Edited by Nectus
6 hours ago, Nectus said:

Hello, I have a problem, and I come to ask if this has happened to anyone else?
When will I use the guillotine for my character, when will the game lose its mind?
Do you have any idea what it could be or anyone who knows that these animations have any incompatibility?

PS: I am using the latest AE version of Skyrim and the latest version of this mod and the rest of the mod works fine.

If i recall correctly there should be a fix mentioned in the mod download area for the guillotine specifically. 

58 minutes ago, Fnakasjg said:

Any ideas how to fix "no choke/breathing" sounds for non-uniques (like "Bandit") on Gallow?

Or it is normal for this mod that only uniques have those sounds and non-uniques not and nothing can be done with it?

Found on previous page - it is because Papirus issue with LevelListActors like "Bandits" (even female Bandit can be recognized by Papirus as "male" bcs in her levellist first is male Bandit)

Can you just add small fix as option to just remove gender check (so all actors on Gallow will have same female "choke,wav", easiest solution to remove this issue for levellisted Actors like "Bandits"

On 5/18/2023 at 7:49 PM, Pamatronic said:

Ok, did some more investigating and it seems this is caused by leveled actors.

papyrus cannot ask for a specifics actors Gender, only for the gender of the Actor base. And with leveled actors like bandits, the Base actor at the top of the template chain is often male. Therefore the script assumes the actor to be male and doesn't play sounds.

Is it possible to remove that check somehow (optional toogle or fix), so here will no more problem for female Bandits, Forsworns and etc levellist female actors?

Or, perhaps, add small menu with option/toogle (when any actor assigned into furniture) "Is this actor male/female" before other furniture menu options, easiest and smoothest solution

Edited by Fnakasjg
14 hours ago, dragonsanzo said:

Si no recuerdo mal, debería mencionarse una solución en el área de descarga de mods específicamente para la guillotina. 

I would say that I have found the problem, when I removed racemenu the mod works perfectly, the problem is that I am not going to remove racemenu, I am going to try things like downloading the version of racemenu to see if I can get it to work.

Anyway, any advice on this?

3 hours ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

I think you must have them at Meshes/actors/character/animations/PamaFurnitureScr.

Either paste them there in Pama's mod, or rather create a mod that will overwrite this one for those files.

yes,i replace the same name hkx files in Meshes/actors/character/animations/PamaFurnitureScr.then i run fins.but didn't work.

i dont know if this is an issue or if im an idiot, but when using the gallows as the player. i succeffuly get rope aroudn my neck balancing on log, etc. but how do i go to the next stage. is it timed, do i have to press a certain key? because i dont get the actual hanging animation stage.

Hey Pama just wanting to report on some issues. First off, I forgot to turn off Zaz 8/8+ and had that alongside with Zaz 8 without knowing. Still, it worked for the PC only at least, although I didn't get a free camera. Although, I only now realized there are options in the MCM. Going to use the MCM as well, then update this with my findings. Just so you know, based on what others have said here after the 2.4 update, I was using Baka defeat and it was fully active, and used it the NPC that you fight later, the guy that you kill first with Maya. When I got to maya, for the 'survive the attack' part, as soon as the quest updated, the game just relogged back to that point and I had to fight them all over again, over and over. I re-loaded the save, then showed up inside the tower where where the vampire lady is, forget her name, the quest giver. It just kept reloaded constantly on a loop, and I couldn't move, my character was just spinning in the air, and it would relog over and over. Before all of this, when I first talked to her after starting the quest and talking to the guy outside the door (same guy I used Defeat on), I experienced my save games deleting and I couldn't save, only auto save.

Questions: I've heard some users say that Zaz8/8+ includes assets / animations from Zaz 8, could I possibly request compatibility in the future, to use Zaz 8+ mods along with yours.

Bugs: Also, the follower spell did nothing for me, it just highlighted the PC in blue, but no dialogue options of any kind, so I could not tell them to use the devices. I'm guessing that's how you make them interact with the furniture, right?

Edited by mike6291
On 9/17/2023 at 8:45 PM, mike6291 said:

I've heard some users say that Zaz8/8+ includes assets / animations from Zaz 8, could I possibly request compatibility in the future, to use Zaz 8+ mods along with yours.

No Idea what the hell you´re talking about here. Zap8+ is just ads a bit more content to the original zap8 and doesnt change ist functionality. I use it myself and its perfectly compatible with all of my mods.

Hey Pama just wanting to report on some issues. First off, I forgot to turn off Zaz 8/8+ and had that alongside with Zaz 8 without knowing. Still, it worked for the PC only at least, although I didn't get a free camera. Although, I only now realized there are options in the MCM. Going to use the MCM as well, then update this with my findings. Just so you know, based on what others have said here after the 2.4 update, I was using Baka defeat and it was fully active, and used it the NPC that you fight later, the guy that you kill first with Maya. When I got to maya, for the 'survive the attack' part, as soon as the quest updated, the game just relogged back to that point and I had to fight them all over again, over and over. I re-loaded the save, then showed up inside the tower where where the vampire lady is, forget her name, the quest giver. It just kept reloaded constantly on a loop, and I couldn't move, my character was just spinning in the air, and it would relog over and over. Before all of this, when I first talked to her after starting the quest and talking to the guy outside the door (same guy I used Defeat on), I experienced my save games deleting and I couldn't save, only auto save.

Again, not quite sure what the hell you´re on about here, but whatever you are describing here is NOT one of my mods. I have a vague feeling you are talking about Delzarons Ravenous mod, But I have no input on that. Ask him for assistance.

Also, the follower spell did nothing for me, it just highlighted the PC in blue, but no dialogue options of any kind, so I could not tell them to use the devices. I'm guessing that's how you make them interact with the furniture, right?

Wrong.

The spell just activates the favor state which allows you to order them around. Same thing you can do with regular followers by default.

May I suggest you do some very basic thinking next time before you annoy me with a load of nonsense like this again?

On 9/15/2023 at 7:41 PM, Zarh246 said:

i dont know if this is an issue or if im an idiot, but when using the gallows as the player. i succeffuly get rope aroudn my neck balancing on log, etc. but how do i go to the next stage. is it timed, do i have to press a certain key? because i dont get the actual hanging animation stage.

Multiple keys work. Just smash your forehead on the keyboard and you will hit one of them.

On 5/14/2023 at 6:01 PM, ugh223 said:

I did some further testing, and the issue is definitely only with the spitroast in 2.4.0 when combined with Baka's Defeat.

Any other furniture kills the NPC that is placed into it, and if you either go back to version 2.3.0 or disable Baka's Defeat, the spitroast can successfully move victims to a plate or spike. Also, this is seemingly the case for any NPC in the game; Aside from testing the various pieces of furniture again with Hulda, trying it on a random Whiterun guard has the same result.

Additionally, when using both 2.4.0 and Baka's Defeat, the victim doesn't seem to be immortal in the spitroast, they just arent killed by it but can still be damaged / killed by attacking them. Moving a victim to either a plate or spike does kill them, but they arent placed on the plate / spike; They visibly move towards it, but then fall down shortly afterwards next to the spitroast. Despite this, as shown in the images below, you still get the prompt for them being on a plate / spike.

As to why the spitroast specifically causes this issue with Baka's Defeat, I don't know and I'm not sure how I can find out, but from my testing it doesn't seem that Baka's Defeat is fully compatible with this mod anymore, at least not with the spitroast.

1.JPG

2.JPG

Hey how did you get those dialogue options to show up? In order to place follower or NPC's on the furniture? I Can only do as the player... character?

Edited by mike6291
On 9/19/2023 at 3:44 PM, Pamatronic said:

Multiple keys work. Just smash your forehead on the keyboard and you will hit one of them.

funny, especially when that was exactly what i did, granted more like flourishing the piano keys, but it turns out i did need press a button. shift to be exact.