47 minutes ago, zaira said:

One of the most important mods for me (real 1st persion view, eg, Improved Camera) is not available for .640 but I have already switched and I have no motivation to switch back.

is this the same one?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/73626

edit: i see - it is, but it's not compatible with the final version of AE. but apparently it will be soon! You two can have a race to see who gets theirs released first. ;)

Edited by jfraser
15 hours ago, zaira said:

One of the most important mods for me (real 1st persion view, eg, Improved Camera) is not available for .640 but I have already switched and I have no motivation to switch back.

but i think the author of Improved Camera has already begun on the process of converting to CommonLibSSE-NG, so i think its only a time issue for us?

Well, the new year had started with a beautiful gift, a broken PC. It took me till mid of February to get a working development environment again.

Meanwhile I updated to latest Skyrim which caused additional work - however I managed to get MEP running with it but many quests are broken due to my switch to Toys framework. The new T&L automated furniture alignment costs a lot of headage, it has broken almost every Sex scene.

I try to fix the most annoying bugs but it are still much things ahead of me.

I don't have dropped MEP development but my progress is pretty slow.

22 minutes ago, zaira said:

Well, the new year had started with a beautiful gift, a broken PC. It took me till mid of February to get a working development environment again.

Meanwhile I updated to latest Skyrim which caused additional work - however I managed to get MEP running with it but many quests are broken due to my switch to Toys framework. The new T&L automated furniture alignment costs a lot of headage, it has broken almost every Sex scene.

I try to fix the most annoying bugs but it are still much things ahead of me.

I don't have dropped MEP development but my progress is pretty slow.

Take your time. We appreciate your efforts. :)

BTW: regarding changes:

• I have dropped my own autostart.esp and provide some Alternate Start sceneries instead.
  • Base mod comes with AE compatible "Add Item" tool
  • Maria Eden (the actor) will finally join the stage - she is a vampire with some nether seen before abilities

Toys makes me horribly nervous. I tried it out once and had all kinds of allinment issues. Its been a while so maybe things are better now but when i tried it previously, there didnt seem to be any way to fix alignment issues like you can in sexlab. Fingers crossed i can get it working properly as i love ME. ?

On 3/6/2023 at 11:58 PM, Teddar said:

had all kinds of allinment issues.

I am overall happy with Toys and Love but it is a beast in it's default setup because the defaults are pretty much focused on stand-alone usage rather than a framework that requires mods like Sexlab.

I will very likely deliver a Maria Eden configuration for T&L. It took me a long time to figure out how to tame T&L so it does almost what I want. @VirginMarie is open minded and supported me a lot.

1 hour ago, zaira said:

I am overall happy with Toys and Love but it is a beast in it's default setup because the defaults are pretty much focused on stand-alone usage rather than a framework that requires mods like Sexlab.

I will very likely deliver a Maria Eden configuration for T&L. It took me a long time to figure out how to tame T&L so it does almost what I want. @VirginMarie is open minded and supported me a lot.

I might not be the biggest fan of Toys but I do love ME. So im gonna suck it up and deal with the issues ?

14 hours ago, Cooli167 said:

How does one crawl? Can't seem to find the animation/pose, so I am not sure if I am looking in the right spots.

I think it's mentioned in this thread, (but having a quick look myself couldn't find it using the search), I think you use Shift and down key on the keyboard .. You can achieve it with a controller also .. something like holding a bumper button and down again .. sorry i can't be specific, don't have the mod loaded at the moment to test. 

• 2 months later...

I noticed hole in wall in castle dour dungeon if mod is enabled. I know this isn't meant to be used through a full playthrough and is moreso something to play with for fun on a different profile as you said in the description, but I thought I would report the bug in case it would help in any way.

Edit: To be clear, its entirely possible its a load order conflict or something like that, I am just leaving this here in case it helps.

Edited by Dat Cake
  • 3 weeks later...

I decided to try this mod with a million other mods installed, which translates to 714 mods. Anyways I was hopping to play this in a soft-core/Hardship kind of way. I was not planning on saving any pimps and leave maria to play the prostitution/ hardship game when she can’t afford any cloth. Apparently, clothing is extremely hard to find, and easy to break in my Skyrim. At first, I got some whoring scenes to start but the jones would not pay. After being satisfied they would become busy and just stand around. Due to the pose menu being in German and some of the dialogue I searched the forum. I managed to find the translations in this thread, replaced the translated files and tried again. This time the johns would follow me for sex, strip after a long wait, but no sex scene would start.

I know that this is a work in progress that is meant to be played on its own. But is there any way to have Maria behave one way while poor and naked and another while well-armed and dressed? I love Zaira’s style of using immersion over raw mechanical restraints, but I can’t test this further until my PC gets laid and paid. And hopefully Zaira will bring back an option of beautiful forgetfulness. where the PC gets treated like scum while whoring naked, and treated with more respect when S/he can defend herself.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 1:24 PM, zaira said:

Still working on bug fixes. Slow progress due to vacation & weather.

omg, I had already lost hope and thought you left Skyrim for good, nice to hear that you have not abandoned us :D

Btw, has there been any new developments in Cyberpunk 2077 modding? New DLC coming out in a bit

• 3 weeks later...

Are you still working on something for I have a castle and master npc ready to use in a story driven mod. I was waiting to use your mod or Sub Lola as the framework. Your older mod matches more of whats needed so hence waiting for a more stable version thats easier for player to use. If not I will use a modified Sub Lola.

1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

Are you still working on something for I have a castle and master npc ready to use in a story driven mod. I was waiting to use your mod or Sub Lola as the framework. Your older mod matches more of whats needed so hence waiting for a more stable version thats easier for player to use. If not I will use a modified Sub Lola.

how is your german? if you are waiting for ME in english, that has historically taken longer to produce, so even if Zaira is nearly there with the mod, it will still be some time. I'd suggest Lola for now.

3 hours ago, jfraser said:

how is your german? if you are waiting for ME in english, that has historically taken longer to produce, so even if Zaira is nearly there with the mod, it will still be some time. I'd suggest Lola for now.

Lola has a lot of features that would get in the way so it will take a lot more work. The name structure is a major impediment to what i want to do and it covers the entire mod. I was hoping Zaira is close to being done for waiting a little bit for language conversion is much better. Hopefully he responds in the positive.

4 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Lola has a lot of features that would get in the way so it will take a lot more work. The name structure is a major impediment to what i want to do and it covers the entire mod. I was hoping Zaira is close to being done for waiting a little bit for language conversion is much better. Hopefully he responds in the positive.

I thought the name thing in Lola was optional? You should be able to turn it off in the MCM. Unless you mean something else. :)

11 hours ago, jfraser said:

I thought the name thing in Lola was optional? You should be able to turn it off in the MCM. Unless you mean something else. :)

The name is optional but only works partially. The follower still has Lola in much of the sentence structure for the mod. Hexbolt8 has said that there are too many lines to change to really accomplish it. It does not change your name in the system. Lets just say it partially works.