4 hours ago, frankbeans said:

How is the player supposed to organically end up enslaved?

Might not be in the latest latest release but other scenario's

Attacked by Bandits and Surrendering to them ( I think you can also surrender to guards and get same effect)

Already being tagged as a slave and walking into a brothel and/or auction house 

I don't think the below work in the latest release but did in earlier versions

Whoring in cities alone might get you enslaved

running around naked and/or wearing a collar.

5 hours ago, Delzaron said:

tested... and I got no quests working... no menu in the MCM (i installed it by MO2).

the dialogues are here, so it's not the SEQ...

I'm sure there is some conflicts, but I didn't identified it (I also used the english translation).

ME can be tricky to get working. It really needs a full Skyrim install guide. I used https://dragonbornsfate.github.io/ as a base and made sure the recommended mods for ME were in place. With that I could get enslaved and most of the quests will run, though some would get hung up. 

33 minutes ago, zaira said:

No logs == no analysis

There are two main quests that must running in the background: MariaMain and MepMain

BTW: MEP comes without MCM

I find the problem. I have several mods with scenes problems. I think it's more related to my MO2/manual installation than anything else.

Resinstallation is planned, sigh...

16 hours ago, adafluff said:

My new master told me to equip a buttplug but nothing happened when I did it through the item menu. Are you supposed to do it a different way or is it just bugged?

Hmm, interesting. I didn't have that problem when playing on SE however trying it in VR and have that exact same problem. In the process of downgrading to Zap 7 to see if that helps but would be interested to know how it's working out you are equipped with one (on in the case you & me are having) why it's not detecting it.

Hello! Happy new year everyone. I've finally got Skyrim to work and I've noticed the quickstart room is completely dark. CoC <someplace> did work but I don't think that solves the core problem. What could be some ways to fix this? I've got ASLAL downloaded but not installed (can uninstall and delete the archive if needed).

Could this be a load order issue? Maybe textures?

Thank you for your help!

10 hours ago, jc321 said:

Hmm, interesting. I didn't have that problem when playing on SE however trying it in VR and have that exact same problem. In the process of downgrading to Zap 7 to see if that helps but would be interested to know how it's working out you are equipped with one (on in the case you & me are having) why it's not detecting it.

I tried downgrading to 0.7 but FNIS complained about missing animations so had to give up on those plans.

12 hours ago, adafluff said:

I tried downgrading to 0.7 but FNIS complained about missing animations so had to give up on those plans.

Can confirm still issue with 7 so not that. However will work with 8 on SSE so not sure how you're managing to experience the same issue. I have 'bodged' it on my VR build as I noticed the MEPPimp package looks for zbfwornplug (roughly that) whilst the equip package was referencing zbfwornpluganal (roughly that) so I've used the latter throughout and seems to work .. of course I don't know if I've broken anything else down the line. 

Edited by jc321
On 1/1/2023 at 6:03 PM, adafluff said:

My new master told me to equip a buttplug but nothing happened when I did it through the item menu. Are you supposed to do it a different way or is it just bugged?

Are you playing Special Edition or Anniversary Edition? I remember running into this problem when trying ME using an Skyrim AE. When I used Special Edition instead the problem did not occur.

17 hours ago, Reigor said:

Are you playing Special Edition or Anniversary Edition? I remember running into this problem when trying ME using an Skyrim AE. When I used Special Edition instead the problem did not occur.

Ahh guess thats it then. I'm playing AE. Hella annoying. 

I assumed we were supposed to go AE, becasuse everything I was seeing/reading made it seem like you needed the most up to date version of stuff for ME at this point. If that's not the case, guess I've got a fuckload of shit to delete and do a clean reinstall on....

On 1/5/2023 at 12:02 AM, adafluff said:

Ahh guess thats it then. I'm playing AE. Hella annoying. 

On 1/5/2023 at 1:27 AM, bunnyguy said:

I assumed we were supposed to go AE, becasuse everything I was seeing/reading made it seem like you needed the most up to date version of stuff for ME at this point. If that's not the case, guess I've got a fuckload of shit to delete and do a clean reinstall on....

This guide has a method to "downgrade" to Special Edition from AE. https://dragonbornsfate.github.io/

On 1/5/2023 at 6:25 PM, kupa11 said:

Is there any way to change lg to english? Also can i turn off these pose hotkeys? (from 1 to 4, v and b). Pose menus are good enough for me

There is a json file that is installed with ME through Mod Organizer that designates the pose keys. You can look up the keyboard equivalents and change them to something else. Its on the https://en.uesp.net/ but I don't remember the exact page. It's somewhere buried in this this thread. I remember changing them to the arrow keys with decent results. 

I think the biggest problem I had with ME, once I got everything working with downgrading to SE and changing the keys and outfits, was that my owner would give me a command but I would miss it, because the subtitle would get overwritten by some bard singing or something, and have no clue what they wanted. Also, the managed NPCs seemed to get bogged down, it felt like they were lagging in their actions. 

So it would be nice @zaria if there was someway to track the current command. 

Right now, I'm waiting for the Toys and Love version to come out as I'm hoping it make Maria Eden a more smooth experience. 

On 1/7/2023 at 4:38 PM, Reigor said:

This guide has a method to "downgrade" to Special Edition from AE. https://dragonbornsfate.github.io/

There is a json file that is installed with ME through Mod Organizer that designates the pose keys. You can look up the keyboard equivalents and change them to something else. Its on the https://en.uesp.net/ but I don't remember the exact page. It's somewhere buried in this this thread. I remember changing them to the arrow keys with decent results. 

I think the biggest problem I had with ME, once I got everything working with downgrading to SE and changing the keys and outfits, was that my owner would give me a command but I would miss it, because the subtitle would get overwritten by some bard singing or something, and have no clue what they wanted. Also, the managed NPCs seemed to get bogged down, it felt like they were lagging in their actions. 

So it would be nice @zaria if there was someway to track the current command. 

Right now, I'm waiting for the Toys and Love version to come out as I'm hoping it make Maria Eden a more smooth experience. 

The hotkeys can actually be configured in two of the json files: The 'hotkeys' json has the keybindings for the action menu, stripping, and a couple of others, while the "MariaIdles" json has all the keybinding options for all the rest of the poses. In the MariaIdles.json, the third number in the numbers listed for a pose is the one used for hotkey binding. For example, in "ZazAPC054, 0,9,2,2, Lie down"," the pose would be bound would be bound to the hexidecimal "2", which equals the "1" key on the keyboard. The list for converting the number to the keyboard key can be found here: https://geck.uesp.net/wiki/OnKeyDown

Has anybody else noticed issues with the horse/dog prostitution options? They work fine on the earlier German version, and also on the older 2.51 English version, but in the latest (June 2021) German version, the scene attempts to play two animations for the main character at the same time. It asks to select an animation twice (first as expected, second a solo animation), but then fails to play the main animation. The console says it fails to play because the MC is already animating. Ironically, these jobs work great for NPCs in the brothels in this version (I don't think that occured in the older versions). I can't come up with any issues on my end, and as I said both of the other versions work fine. I've stripped my load order down to only the mods necessary to launch ME, and it still occurs.

On 1/16/2023 at 8:15 PM, zaira said:

Now I have my replacement PC and detected that my SKSE source codes are lost. Will need some time to re-program it. But it needs to be done anyway because my old MESKEUtils are not AE compatible

Don't suppose you could make you MESKEUtils VR compatible too could you? - as it crops up at being incompatible. - Although I'm not exactly 100% what it's providing but the only real showstopper for ME working in VR is the management of clothes. For some reason even though you can select change outfit from the Wheel menu and select type of clothing .. the subsequent menu of clothes you've defined won't appear.  - And with no ability to wear different clothe styles sadly it's pretty broken. 

Other than that and a few hurdles to over come on poses (to stop spinning) it works really well, and very immersive

I have just switched to AE and this seems to work so far for the most part. I tried the sell as a slave beginning. I had to TCL out of the little cell to talk to the guy to start things, but things went smoothly from there. @zaira you remain amazing. Your auction is so much better than the one I made for Simple Slavery. Specific people standing to make their bids instead of random voices, only a couple people wandering around, smooth transitions…I am very jealous. XD

5 hours ago, zaira said:

Since I managed to reprogram my SKSE Plugin I am now switching to AE 1.6.640 aka SKSE64 2.2.2. Further tests will be restricted to this version

If that is the case, is it possible to get a list of required and recommended mods? That way folks can work on getting a stable AE setup ready to go for the next Maria Eden release (which I assume will also be switching to Toys and Love).  

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 9:58 PM, Reigor said:

If that is the case, is it possible to get a list of required and recommended mods? That way folks can work on getting a stable AE setup ready to go for the next Maria Eden release (which I assume will also be switching to Toys and Love).  

Running on 1.6.640 is exciting news, I wouldn't mind a checklist of mods as well - I intend to start a new game cycle when this gets released, but will likely have to trim down quite a lot.