7 hours ago, zaira said:

Again, not a bondage centric lore.

Unfortunate, but I understand.

Hopefully you'll change your mind and at the very least add a MCM option for the Master to keep his/her slave bound at all times. 

Either way, I like your work and look forward to whatever you decide to do.:classic_tongue:

On 1/13/2024 at 11:40 PM, zaira said:

Well, it will be still a W.I.P.

• The main focus is being unchanged - you're going to be a prostitute. It will be your choice if you are a free whore, a whore in service of a tavern or a slave. You could be a slave of your follower or a slave of a Khajit caravan.
  • There are several brothels where you can work.
  • There are slave auctions where you can be sold if you're being kept in a fight and surrender or if you're being kept by guard for a severe crime.
  • There are slave schools where you're being trained to be a sex slave.
  • You can end up in execution scenes if you take it too far.
  • If you are going about your business on your own in a city, you may be approached by someone demanding a share.
  • As a tavern whore, you give a cut to the innkeeper for free food and bed.
  • As a slave of a follower, your master will be harsh and humiliate you in many ways. He demands your outfit, modifies your body (piercings, wigs, tattoos, circumcision, fertility, ...).
  • A follower controls every aspect of your life and treats you as humiliating as possible.
  • Once you be a slave, it will have permanent consequences. Everybody who notice you as a slave will change his behavior and your gameplay will be humiliating even if you get free from slavery.
  • The follower will take all your gold, he will also loot dead bodies after fights. If you enable beast sex in sexlab you will also being controlled and humiliated by a watch dog, and you have to service the horse of your follower.
  • He could turn you into a succubus - especially if he's a vampire. As a succubus, you need to have sex like others needs food. The succubus quest will change your way of playing Skyrim completely.
  • Your master will remove all magic, all weapons and all money from you, your fate is completely in his hands.
  • At bedtime, he will tie you up or lend you to innkeepers, abuse you or bed you with him, depending on how much he likes you.
  • The master will notice when you use chairs (you have to sit on your knees) or you're equipping forbidden armor or weapons. You are not even allowed to eat, drink or piss and shit (Mini Needs) without permission.
  • The master will demanding humiliating jobs when being in cities, camps and taverns.
  • MEP can optionally catch simple slavery events and send you to the Maria Eden Slave Auctions instead.
  • MEP supports Mini Needs - your master could feed you with cum, and your pimps can drive you into a Skooma addiction to control you.
  • MEP supports washing basins to clean up after services because people are disgusted seeing you being covered with cum.
  • MEP supports pubic hair mods (Growing Pubic and Body Hair Main) - your master controls even this aspect and enforces you being shaved.
  • MEP supports being female - your master is taking care that you are not getting pregnant.
  • MEP could optionally control jail events and triggering jail scenes.
  • Your master will offer you for sex, simply in public or visiting the homes of your customers or in public shows.
  • If you enter special areas (eg. Riften Bandit hideout) while being enslaved, you become a sex slave to everybody.
  • There is a small temple whore quest where you have to submit to Dibella as a temple whore who has to offer free sex to poor people.
  • Your outift does matter a lot and everybody reacts on it. Everybody remembers you, so if they notice you as a whore, they will treat you as a whore forever.
  • People are talking about you and some of them will approach you for service once they noticed you as a whore.
  • Being noticed as a whore or a slave will have a severe impact on trading - on prices, and some demands free sex before trade.
  • If they saw you performing beast sex, some of them will likely never trade with you anymore.
  • Some of them will join for humiliating sessions in slave schools - once they saw you there, they will treat you like scum if they meat you in public.
  • There is a Higheels progression system. At the beginning, you will stumble a lot, depending on your walking speed. Only with time will you learn to move skillfully with such shoes. Your master will likely enforce you wearing heels when they are configured in the outfit system. He will train your heels skills with painful DD boots until you are ready to wear normal heels.
  • When you are bound, you cannot open doors. Every attempt to open doors with bound hands will trigger a random event: you can have luck and the door will open, or somebody nearby will help you, or you alert your master, or - well, you will see.
  • There is a complex pose system that is completely open for user defined poses. Lots of poses will have an impact on gameplay and NPC reaction.
  • If you dance in taverns, the bards will immediately play the drums and the guests will come closer to watch you.
  • If you are a free sex dancer they might drop some coins after the show.
  • As a sex dancer you get noticed by the people, and some of them they will ask you for more dances.
  • Every customer you served remembers your services and will say humiliating words when they meat you.
  • There is a support for ESTIM devices - MEP sends triggers in sex and punishment scenes.
  • Lots of startup scenes are integrated into SLAL so you can jump instantly into a slave auction, brothel, ...
  • If you have enabled beats sex you could become a slave of a dog. Your dog master demands several services from you. As a dog slave almost nobody will ever be doing any kind of trade with you, trainers, healers will reject - forever.

Almost every quest is triggered by dialogs, especially "hello events". So if you want to reduce the impact of MEP, you should keep away from people - especially while wearing collars and whore outfits.

And a lot more things. A lot of things are partly instable caused by multiple framework changes (ZAP+Sexlab->Toys&Love->DD+Sexlab) but there is a cheating system that helps you to get out of stucked scenes.

Beside of this it comes with a complex outfit system for player and NPC, several managers for items, restraints, NPCs, locations, manipulating NPCs and items - so it will be even useful without playing a whore or a slave - if you just install the base mode it won't change your gameplay but gives you all the managers.

A MEP outfit consists of armor, weapons, inventory and Slave Tats.

I dropped Toys & Love. ZAP is still being used for whipping and furniture but no longer for restraints and factions, but I plan to drop ZAP completely as well - I am moving to Devious Devices - Contraptions.

Regarding DD: Even if MEP supports DD, it comes with its own set of (DD) restraints - I ported my Lorefriendly Toys mod to DD.

Restraints only play a minor role in MEP - mainly you get a simple slave collar, hands getting bound with ropes, and sometimes you get blindfolded.

There are enough mods out there that are specialized on bondage.

Cool, I hope slave zone feature is still there, simple but unique, anyway can you give us some hint about release date, how far it is like day? week? month? Thanks!

On 1/17/2024 at 5:19 PM, Inte said:

Unfortunate, but I understand.

Hopefully you'll change your mind and at the very least add a MCM option for the Master to keep his/her slave bound at all times. 

Either way, I like your work and look forward to whatever you decide to do.:classic_tongue:

Corsec has an addon for DD so that you can wear them without any of the advanced DD functionality. I'm pretty sure they keep the locomotion animations, though I can't remember how it handles combat.

If we get to define our own outfits, it may be even better than having DD support. Can quickly change them in and out, less chance of things getting stuck on you, Sexlab wont have filter problems and plugs might actually work properly.

8 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

If we get to define our own outfits, it may be even better than having DD support.

Yes, I adapted the outfit system to recognize DD items and handle them correctly, so DD items can be part of outfits. I trigger Sexlab scenes always via DD so filtering shall work.
There are some DD device classes that I ignore completely, and they will likely break scenes: suites, boots, yokes and chastity belts.
I might add support for these device classes when I have use for them.

10 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Cool, I hope slave zone feature is still there, simple but unique, anyway can you give us some hint about release date, how far it is like day? week? month? Thanks!

Yes, it's still there. Regarding a release, I am unsure. It is not stable, it has never been stable because I have always pushed the limits of what is technically feasible.

I think about a change of my release strategy: releasing more often but less polished.

MEP got a very strong cheating system to circumvent sticking passages. Typical problems: NPCs sticking in pathfinding and won't go where they should.

The biggest problem of all, however, is the lack of documentation, because MEP is full of implicit functions, quests and side quests. If players are not explicitly made aware of this, they will never see many things or, even worse, will not understand many things.

In many areas the player is not guided, he can break out of scenes because I have not built in any escape functions. I have designed everything for a player who follows the instructions.

This can and will destroy your score, especially because MEP manipulates the memory of the NPCs: For example, an NPC that once identified you as a slave is never again available for vanilla gameplay without restrictions.

Let me know if you (I mean all) can live with these implications and I can release it soon...

Edited by zaira
10 minutes ago, zaira said:

Yes, it's still there. Regarding a release, I am unsure. It is not stable, it has never been stable because I have always pushed the limits of what is technically feasible.

I think about a change of my release strategy: releasing more often but less polished.

MEP got a very strong cheating system to circumvent sticking passages. Typical problems: NPCs sticking in pathfinding and won't go where they should.

The biggest problem of all, however, is the lack of documentation, because MEP is full of implicit functions, quests and side quests. If players are not explicitly made aware of this, they will never see many things or, even worse, will not understand many things.

In many areas the player is not guided, he can break out of scenes because I have not built in any escape functions. I have designed everything for a player who follows the instructions.

This can and will destroy your score, especially because MEP manipulates the memory of the NPCs: For example, an NPC that once identified you as a slave is never again available for vanilla gameplay without restrictions.

Let me know if you (I mean all) can live with these implications and I can release it soon...

I'm completely fine with it, also "releasing more often but less polished." sounds fine... i mean it's been 3 years from last release. 

About lack of documentation i guess it will be similar to previous versions and community will probably figure things out sooner or later and help each other

Kinda depends. In the past, ME came out in German first and english speakers would need to wait for a translation. If that’s still the case, we would probably be getting fewer updates either way. 

Please note this is not meant as a gripe in any way. Just noting the past release schedules. :)

15 hours ago, zaira said:

As for me, I definitely can, yes. Skyrim modding often leads to instabilities, so I am always morally prepared for such things. Lack of thorough documentation - well, figuring things out by yourself might add interest sometimes.

Language barrier is a thing, but hopefully there will be kind souls which would translate the mod into English.

17 hours ago, zaira said:

Can certainly live with the implications, maybe a steep learning curve for some, but I'm sure others can help rather than you being bombarded with questions. 

15 hours ago, zaira said:

It is still German

1 hour ago, Kharadin said:

Language barrier is a thing, but hopefully there will be kind souls which would translate the mod into English.

I still have the translation from the previous version so depending on how much dialogue has been added I shouldn't have too much effort to get that converted to English in a day or so. 

18 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Can certainly live with the implications, maybe a steep learning curve for some, but I'm sure others can help rather than you being bombarded with questions. 

I still have the translation from the previous version so depending on how much dialogue has been added I shouldn't have too much effort to get that converted to English in a day or so. 

It kinda sounds like a lot may have changed but we certainly appreciate your willingness to give it a go. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2024 at 5:28 PM, zaira said:

I have an entire castle all ready designed around a master for the player. I just need something to act as the framework for sex and slavery. Then I could develop the story along the lines of the master using the player sex slave to get power, money and more sex slaves for the master. All the other mods have to much generic repeatable BS to use as a framework. Would this be possible with your system.

8 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I have an entire castle all ready designed around a master for the player. I just need something to act as the framework for sex and slavery. Then I could develop the story along the lines of the master using the player sex slave to get power, money and more sex slaves for the master. All the other mods have to much generic repeatable BS to use as a framework. Would this be possible with your system.

MEP is split into parts:

• location mods
  • base engine (no quests, just tools like outfit manager and a bunch of factions, keywords)
  • quest engine - most quests are triggered through keyword events - e.g. triggering a rape scene: keyword.GetKeyword("MEPForcedSexKeyword").SendStoryEvent(akRef1 = npc)
  • The quest engine uses keywords and ref-types to utilize furniture and cages in locations and to control dialogs. Most keywords are vanilla keywords like CaptiveMarker. The location mods dont have a dependency to the quest engine but to the base engine which contains keywords. Only by this MEP detect whether a location is a brothel, a slave auction, a slave school. The NPC factions are used to turn NPCs into self acting whores, slaves, brothel madams...

So the base of MEP is very open and accessible.

13 hours ago, zaira said:

MEP is split into parts:

• location mods
  • base engine (no quests, just tools like outfit manager and a bunch of factions, keywords)
  • quest engine - most quests are triggered through keyword events - e.g. triggering a rape scene: keyword.GetKeyword("MEPForcedSexKeyword").SendStoryEvent(akRef1 = npc)
  • The quest engine uses keywords and ref-types to utilize furniture and cages in locations and to control dialogs. Most keywords are vanilla keywords like CaptiveMarker. The location mods dont have a dependency to the quest engine but to the base engine which contains keywords. Only by this MEP detect whether a location is a brothel, a slave auction, a slave school. The NPC factions are used to turn NPCs into self acting whores, slaves, brothel madams...

So the base of MEP is very open and accessible.

Fantastic looking forward to being able to work with it.

8 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Fantastic looking forward to being able to work with it.

When do you plan to start? Probably I can open a dev only preview section like I did for the last version

On 1/17/2024 at 8:19 AM, Inte said:

When you enter a dangerous region and your master is not in love with you, he will put you in restraints until the region is cleared. He will fight and loot afterward.

Depending on how angry the master is, he might decide to keep you restrained.

If you have a dog, he will make sure that you stay where your master wants you to be.

If you enter special regions (jarl houses, temples) you get restrained anyway.

If one of your johns dies or runs away due to a combat alert, he won't untie you - and again, your master will probably don't set you free. I plan to add perfidious johns who don't pay and don't untie you.

So when you get tied in MEP it is for a reason, not just for fun 🙂

But it is not a good idea to keep the master angry all the time, he will sell or kill you after a while.

Edited by zaira
7 hours ago, zaira said:

When you enter a dangerous region and your master is not in love with you, he will put you in restraints until the region is cleared. He will fight and loot afterward.

So what happens if the master dies? Is he set to essential to prevent that or is there some means of eventually freeing the player or enslaving them to a new master?

1 hour ago, Reigor said:

So what happens if the master dies?

Then you got the control back and have to found out what you can do, tied up as you are...

I can't script everything, you sometimes need to write your own story

9 hours ago, zaira said:

If you enter special regions (jarl houses, temples) you get restrained anyway.

:classic_tongue: :classic_wub:

8 hours ago, zaira said:

Depending on how angry the master is, he might decide to keep you restrained.

But, I don't want to make my Master angry just so he/she can keep me restrained.

I want to be restrained at all times and I want to make my Master happy.

I know that not all players like bondage, hence I suggested the MCM option for it. 

8 hours ago, zaira said:

So when you get tied in MEP it is for a reason, not just for fun 🙂

Well the way I see it, restraining the Dragonborn is not only about Master's safety but more importantly it is about control/dominance. By restraining the Dragonborn, Master obtains that complete control/dominance over the Dragonborn.

I think it is much better for Master to control a very powerful being like the Dragonborn (by keeping her restrained) and make her his little pet/slave, than to control someone already weaker than him like a farm girl where he really does not need any restraints.

9 hours ago, zaira said:

kill you after a while.

Funny, but there is no realistic way that any NPC can kill the Dragonborn (unrestrained). Again, one word, etherealize. 

55 minutes ago, zaira said:

Then you got the control back and have to found out what you can do, tied up as you are...

:classic_wub: :classic_tongue:

16 hours ago, zaira said:

When do you plan to start? Probably I can open a dev only preview section like I did for the last version

I can start in a couple weeks. I will have to relearn some things in the process Have not worked with the lamekit in a while. I can send you a preview of my Castle through the Dev portal once you have it up. I plan on using it and my Celestials mod as a backbone.

10 hours ago, Inte said:

:classic_tongue: :classic_wub:

But, I don't want to make my Master angry just so he/she can keep me restrained.

I want to be restrained at all times and I want to make my Master happy.

I know that not all players like bondage, hence I suggested the MCM option for it. 

Well the way I see it, restraining the Dragonborn is not only about Master's safety but more importantly it is about control/dominance. By restraining the Dragonborn, Master obtains that complete control/dominance over the Dragonborn.

I think it is much better for Master to control a very powerful being like the Dragonborn (by keeping her restrained) and make her his little pet/slave, than to control someone already weaker than him like a farm girl where he really does not need any restraints.

Funny, but there is no realistic way that any NPC can kill the Dragonborn (unrestrained). Again, one word, etherealize. 

:classic_wub: :classic_tongue:

"Maria Eden Prostitution" is - well - a mod about prostitution.

This is the main quest line, your master force you into prostitution. He squeezes as much money out of you as possible by offering your body. He modifies your body for increasing your income as a whore (sterilization, piercings, hair-style, branding - aka tattoos).

You are not allowed to use weapons, so in case of combats your only choice is to run or to hope for a good ending.

You are not allowed to do anything, your master controls every aspect of your life - really every, so even eating, sleeping, sitting, urinating etc. requires a distinct permission.

Your master will play with you from time to time for his own pleasure, but the main task remains serving perverts everywhere.

To max out the humiliation by this forced prostitution, almost all males are very misogyny. They treat women as scum. This might offend players, but I guess it is not completely unrealistic.

About Dragonborn: In all strict quest lines, your first task is drinking an elixir which removes every magic from you. Your Dragonborn carrier ends up, and you become a lowlife. Forget the Skyrim main quest lines - once you are enslaved, everybody treats you as a slave and your debuffs are so severe that it becomes unrealistic to win any battle.

In the vampire quest line, you may end up as a very powerful Succubus but under control of your master (who himself serves the grand master Molag Bal). Molag knows about your origin, and turning you into a Succubus is his strategy to enslave you for eternity. Your fate becomes bound to your master and prostitution becomes your life, you need sex to survive, only drinking Skooma can attenuate the succubus debuffs a little bit. You cannot die, but your energy degrades to zero without sex.

I think in this quest line you have a small chance to finish the Skyrim main quest but with a lot of sex since this is your only weapon - draining life out of your victims during their orgasms when they being debauched by you - you got some powerful spells for debauchery as a succubus - the only player magic in MEP.

In the Khajit caravan quest line, you are not even able to control where to go. The caravan travels as usual and offers your body everywhere, the only escape is that they decide to sell you in a slave auction. But they also might sell you to necromants who will simply kill you.

The brothel quest line is quite similar: if you end up as a slave in a brothel, your story is done, you only have to serve an endless amount of johns and to perform sex shows. If you perform bad, a slave auction or necromants are your next station.

There are some lighter quest lines where the debuffs are not too hard (free whore, whoring for an innkeeper, married to a master)

Not all quest lines are completely finished, and they all need your own commitment for role playing.

BTW: in order to support you with role playing, MEP comes with a lot of integration: Washing basins, Mini Needs, Slap Da but, growing pubic hairs, ...) and adds a lot of game mechanics (functional poses, control your mouth and eyes, swallowing.) Completely new is high heel progression: you stumble when wearing heels if you are a beginner and walk too fast, after a while you become comfortable.

Edited by zaira