Covid19

rane2364

you can only wait and hope for the best anyway!
i am also worried, my mother is 79 years old and i am in early retirement due to illness and have had pneumonia twice.

makes more mods, then it is worth staying at home again more! :classic_happy:

stay healthy and take care of yourself! :classic_wub:

3 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Die sind nicht unbedingt deppert, die wussten womöglich einfach nicht, was sie da mit sich herumschleppen.

Und es werden sicher nicht nur Urlauber gewesen sein, sondern auch Geschäftsleute.

Ich meinte das auch nicht allgemein, sondern diese vom Video, von winny,.. welche da absichtlich etwas erfinden, um jetzt unbedingt Urlaub machen zu können... *kpfschüttel*

15 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Ich meinte das auch nicht allgemein, sondern diese vom Video, von winny,.. welche da absichtlich etwas erfinden, um jetzt unbedingt Urlaub machen zu können... *kpfschüttel*

Sorry, aber ich kann nicht Gedanken lesen und es sieht absolut danach aus, als ob du dich auf den Bericht zu New York beziehst.

Hab aber meine Stichelei aus dem letzten Post entfernt.

Nun aber wieder rein englisch büdde.

Jawohl, herr Kommandant.

Raus! Coronavirus! Ich benoit (I ran out of Hogan's heroes dialogue)

Not for nothing but "New York" gets all the press, the bombs, the diseases, the rats....

And they'd never get a clue and say "we're a shithole, really, you're better off in Utah"

Capture.JPG.e2ae9b16fdd92c795557f8b531ec7236.JPG

ootah.JPG.9c64c3204c4428c36e6089412c7b1d76.JPG

59 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Sorry, aber ich kann nicht Gedanken lesen und es sieht absolut danach aus, als ob du dich auf den Bericht zu New York beziehst.

Hab aber meine Stichelei aus dem letzten Post entfernt.

Nun aber wieder rein englisch büdde.

I have no idea what you mean by that and I abstain from this thread!
there are simply too many opinions on this topic and nobody knows how it all ends.

this is where everything comes together, people who would like to see the world end and also people who would like to live on.
therefore a pointless topic in this forum...

but there are many, no, very many others,..

nobody knows how it's gonna end, it's really dramatic!

stay healthy and stay at home and hold on! :classic_wub:

21 minutes ago, loen999 said:

But this is brought to humans by China CCP. Even after 2003 SARS they just keep doing the same thing and brought this virus to the whole world.

The CCP isn't the problem, traditional Chinese eating habits and traditional 'medicine' are.

If anything the CCP might be the only power on earth that could stop that superstitious bullshit. Not that I want to praise that dictatorship in any way but in this case they might be part of the solution, not the problem.

12 minutes ago, Krynn said:

I have no idea what you mean by that and I abstain from this thread!
there are simply too many opinions on this topic and nobody knows how it all ends.

You don't know what I mean when I criticize you for making blanket statements about young and old people and their travel habits after you directly quoted winny's link to a Focus article dealing with the first Covid19 cases in New York?

Yeah sure, whatever.

45 minutes ago, loen999 said:

But this is brought to humans by China CCP. Even after 2003 SARS they just keep doing the same thing and brought this virus to the whole world.

Ha, the future won't be rosy for humanity, just good that I am so old and this shit do not experience!
but strictly speaking, a quote. *one reaps what one sow*. :classic_wink:

As Earth Warms, the Diseases That May Lie within Permafrost Become a Bigger Worry

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/as-earth-warms-the-diseases-that-may-lie-within-permafrost-become-a-bigger-worry/

1 hour ago, Bazinga said:

You don't know what I mean when I criticize you for making blanket statements about young and old people and their travel habits after you directly quoted winny's link to a Focus article dealing with the first Covid19 cases in New York?

Yeah sure, whatever.

winny's article was about the island of sylt and it has nothing to do with new york?!
Say... are you still ok...?

please PLEASE do not write to me anymore!
thank you!

1 hour ago, Bazinga said:

The CCP isn't the problem, traditional Chinese eating habits and traditional 'medicine' are.

If anything the CCP might be the only power on earth that could stop that superstitious bullshit. Not that I want to praise that dictatorship in any way but in this case they might be part of the solution, not the problem.

Yes, everyone should be infected with the virus and whoever survives will be immune.
allegedly!!!
please keep writing bullshit, i won't read it anymore!

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

winny's article was about the island of sylt and it has nothing to do with new york?!
Say... are you still ok...?

please PLEASE do not write to me anymore!
thank you!

The article in question is a sort of news ticker and gets updated regularly.

When you quoted it it was in no way about Sylt, just the video in there was. Which was not what winny talked about in his own post, he talked about the Europeans who brought the virus to New York. And you can find information related to that in the Focus article, that's why he fucking linked to it in the first place.

You then directly quoted him and bitched about how some young and old people are irresponsible without even mentioning that you are talking about that completely unrelated video.

In fact I can't find anything else about Sylt in the article itself.

No comment on your second post, I don't even understand what you're talking about there.

And please don't tell me what to do, thanks.

@winny: Funny that you're upvoting him. ?

19 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

The article in question is a sort of news ticker and gets updated regularly.

When you quoted it it was in no way about Sylt, just the video in there was. Which was not what winny talked about in his own post, he talked about the Europeans who brought the virus to New York. You then directly quoted him and bitched about how some young and old people are irresponsible without even mentioning that you are talking about that completely unrelated video.

In fact I can't find anything else about Sylt in the article itself.

No comment on your second post, I don't even understand what you're talking about there.

And please don't tell me what to do, thanks.

@winny: Funny that you're upvoting him. ?

you're right, the text which is now in online focus, is not the same when I wrote my post.

it no longer exists.

At this point, one has to wonder if this crisis is yet another instance of many people in this era having to make every problem which they currently face seem like the greatest difficulty which any civilization throughout the entirety of history has ever faced.

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Yeah sure, whatever.

Yeah but eating pig meat isn't exactly much better, just lucky we didn't have a worse swine flu by now.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:07 PM, Swanky said:

Yeah but eating pig meat isn't exactly much better, just lucky we didn't have a worse swine flu by now.

Bacon.  You are criticizing BACON?!?!  That's it!  Where is my torch and pitch fork................(back ground rummaging).

Spoiler

cake-bacon-and-scotch-because-im-a-grown-ass-man-thats-12626159.png

ROFL!!!!  ?

On 4/9/2020 at 4:07 PM, Swanky said:

15 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Bacon.  You are criticizing BACON?!?!  That's it!  Where is my torch and pitch fork................(back ground rummaging).

Reveal hidden contents

cake-bacon-and-scotch-because-im-a-grown-ass-man-thats-12626159.png

ROFL!!!!  ?

still not responsible for the swine flu. Besides everything kills you anyway so why bother?

Spoiler

340?cb=20160103225349

So grab a hotdog, grab a some bacon. If you're still worried clean it.

little bit of dark humor

luckily this virus is made in china

imagine horror if he would be made in germany

or godforbid made in swiss

Spoiler

ok i see some background is needed

made in china = falsh, bofl, crap

made in germany = 1. class

made in swiss = 1.A class product

On 4/12/2020 at 3:08 PM, nonusnomeni said:

little bit of dark humor

imagine horror if he would be made in germany

lol, it would come from Germany, then everything is too late.
it would be like a burdock. :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

krebszelle.jpg

by the way, this is a cancer tumor.

and Switzerland challenge the fate. :classic_tongue:
a black hole on earth

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

The Last of Us.

If you want to warp your sense of fun, start diving into what really went on for that story line (specifically, Joel and Ellie's relationship/ why Joel is protecting Ellie and the price thereof).  It's not nearly as wholesome as it seems, and has possible/probable consequences far out of proportion to what's shown.

The spoiler has specifics.  Yes, this will ruin the game for you.

Spoiler

At the very start of the game, Joel's daughter is killed.  A few years later, he meets Ellie, taking her on as effectively his adopted daughter.  That's great, until you learn of this "splinter group" who want to talk to Ellie.  The game is spent with the two making their way to this group.  When they finally meet up with the group, Joel discovers that they want to experiment on Ellie.  Why?  Because Ellie got infected and didn't turn.  Joel absolutely refuses, killing the leader of the group, who was an old friend/acquaintance of his.  He'd rather humanity continue to deal with the zombie apocalypse than have a chance at figuring out a cure.  The twist comes when you learn that there are or at least must be others like Ellie.  So it becomes a moral question of 'Likely kill one to save millions, or defend individual life, heavily suspecting that their are others who are immune to infection?'  There are any number of other rather heavy statements throughout the game as well.

These thieving cocksuckers should be covid 19 guinea pigs or worse.

"Phishing scams have been enticing users to click on links to download free Netflix passes or install apps that, for a small fee, identify COVID-19-positive people nearby. Some offer a free mask in exchange for downloading an app or reimbursements for school lunches when banking details are forwarded. Others impersonate police departments and issue fines to those accused of breaking quarantine. One phishing scam even offered an anti-virus app that claims to protect computers from the coronavirus,

Additionally, scammers are sharpening their skills as they prepare to scoop up relief money from businesses and individuals. One scam directs users to fill out a “census” form on a fraudulent site, telling  uninformed victims that without that census information, the government would be unable to send them a relief check."- https://gcn.com/Articles/2020/03/30/COVID19-cyber-threat-intelligence-League.aspx

10 hours ago, AKM said:

start diving into what really went on for that story line

It's been pretty accurate so far with people turning on each other left and right. From Joel's perspective, the world took away the thing he loved most once, and he wasn't about to let it happen again no matter the consequences. He said fuck the world. That's my take anyway.

Good thing this shit with Covid 19 isn't turning people into zombies, lol.

Archived