57 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you install Advanced Needs 2 and go into its MCM, under the health submenu there's an option to adjust the radiation points needed for radiation sickness to kick in. Though if you have the vomit models turned on your character will also puke when receiving more radiation, as well as no longer be able to sprint/run and get slower in general like when encumbered. Healing radiation at a doctor or with a dose or two of Rad-Away solves the negative effects.

Perfect :) Now, if only we had a mod that made you pop at max rads lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great mod, Works really well after an embarrassing number of times ive Not got this to work.
But an idea would make this mod i think even better. and that would be "Body glow."
So the more irradiated you are the more you glow like a ghoul does ,think Oswald too, with the bone shadow. also maybe with RGB sliders like the hud colour has? so you could go Normal rad yellow, Blood red, Deep eldrich purple or even Quantum blue.

Again, just an idea, one ive had on my mind for a while now.

• 3 weeks later...

I came up with an improvement, on the mod. Which I now use...

Separate instances for each body type, with preset morphs and full settings included in the zip file.

I noticed that all the data, setting and morphs, are located in the mod itself. This allows for switching instances instantly, eg Fusion Girl Version, to CBBE Version, with one click. Containing all the Sliders and Settings for each version.

============================================================================================================

Load Order...

Mod Name... ( Mod Organizer 2 )

Rad Morphing Redux, has to be below AAF Main ( Advanced Animation Framework ). As it stops it working, if it overwrites it...

============================================================================================================

I made a Fusion Girl Edition zip file, which you should try out. I lost the CBBE Version, with the really good morphs, as an update wiped out it's settings back to default.

I have...

- Rad Morphing Redux fomod 0.7.1 Fusion Girl Edition ( Naturally Busty, Additive Doctor only Cure, Nipple Morphs )

you could also have in the downloads section...

- Rad Morphing Redux fomod 0.7.1 CBBE Edition

- Rad Morphing Redux fomod 0.7.1 Wasteland Body Edition

They work really well, and you could also have various body style version. Such as busty, voluptuous, weight gainer, etc... :)

Edited by Krazyone
  • 2 weeks later...

I am little late for the game but this is a great mod. So many fantasies.

Just wish, you could morph face parts too.

But the outcome from the body is already more than worth. I enjoy every minute now. :)

2 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

I am little late for the game but this is a great mod. So many fantasies.

Just wish, you could morph face parts too.

But the outcome from the body is already more than worth. I enjoy every minute now. :)

Yeah, I simply tie it to the Body Fat slider for FG with a fairly extreme (blimp-like) maximum, and set that to top out around 50% of the target radiation point. I also turn on cumulative and set it so only doctors can reset the morphs. I also have several mods which increase radiation exposure in a number of places in the environment, plus from things like sex with ghouls/mutants/creatures, failure to bathe regularly, and so on. My base body is fairly thin, but I end up wandering around most of the time somewhere halfway between there and positively immobile. It's also a great way to burn much of the money I manage to scrounge, as well as incentive to build clinics in my settlements (and the More Doctors (For Survival Mode) becomes fairly useful as well).

44 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, I simply tie it to the Body Fat slider for FG with a fairly extreme (blimp-like) maximum, and set that to top out around 50% of the target radiation point. I also turn on cumulative and set it so only doctors can reset the morphs. I also have several mods which increase radiation exposure in a number of places in the environment, plus from things like sex with ghouls/mutants/creatures, failure to bathe regularly, and so on. My base body is fairly thin, but I end up wandering around most of the time somewhere halfway between there and positively immobile. It's also a great way to burn much of the money I manage to scrounge, as well as incentive to build clinics in my settlements (and the More Doctors (For Survival Mode) becomes fairly useful as well).

I think i would morph the mouth. Naughty thing.

:)

Last time i had FG installed, all my bodies were large. Meaning extreme curvy. Not sure why. So right now i am using CBBE.

I checked the preset for the face but its just a json file and a lot of jibberisch with no name for what it is. So just adding it to the MCM menu is not possible.

But i will look into FG again. Maybe this time i will get it right.

2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I think i would morph the mouth. Naughty thing.

:)

Last time i had FG installed, all my bodies were large. Meaning extreme curvy. Not sure why. So right now i am using CBBE.

I checked the preset for the face but its just a json file and a lot of jibberisch with no name for what it is. So just adding it to the MCM menu is not possible.

But i will look into FG again. Maybe this time i will get it right.

Fusion Girl Fomod installer, install it again, and make sure BodyGen is turned off. It randomises the weights of people, making everyone extremely heavy. I spent a long time tracking down that problem...

14 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Fusion Girl Fomod installer, install it again, and make sure BodyGen is turned off. It randomises the weights of people, making everyone extremely heavy. I spent a long time tracking down that problem...

Really? No way.

Ok, i got to remember. Better, i write it down and attached to the archive. Last time i had it running, first i thought, cool. But then no matter how i changed the bodyslide, it always was the same.

Thanks for that valuable information :)

p.s. update. It worked. I am satisfied now. :)

Edited by wutpickel
update
18 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Or customize LooksMenu's BodyGen templates more to your personal liking. That's what I did anyway.

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Or customize LooksMenu's BodyGen templates more to your personal liking. That's what I did anyway.

Well, that is what i do always. Always Bodyslide editor and adjust what i like. Well, not perfect anyway. And with this mod i have to be careful of the outcome :)

8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Body Gen never worked properly for me, it always broke the Bodyslides, making the Bodyslides not fit after using it.

Edited by Krazyone
3 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Well, that is what i do always. Always Bodyslide editor and adjust what i like. Well, not perfect anyway. And with this mod i have to be careful of the outcome :)

Not that, I'm talking about the morphs.ini and templates.ini files LooksMenu provides under the Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen tree.

Edited by vaultbait
2 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Body Gen never worked properly for me, it always broke the Bodyslides, making the Bodyslides not fit after using it.

Maybe I've never encountered that because I build everything for Fusion Girl's ZeroSliders preset and then rely on BodyGen and LooksMenu to perform in-game morphing of all sliders instead.

13 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Not that, I'm talking about the morphs.ini and templates.ini files LooksMenu provides under the Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen tree.

Ah, sorry. I never looked there. Got to take a look.

8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Maybe I've never encountered that because I build everything for Fusion Girl's ZeroSliders preset and then rely on BodyGen and LooksMenu to perform in-game morphing of all sliders instead.

I have mods that morph the players, and NPC's bodies. 

FO4 Nude Basics

or

Radmorphing Redux ................. I love my set-up for Fusion Girl.

Wasteland Dairy

Sexual Harassment

I use Fusion Girl Curvy, or CBBE Curvy.

Zero Sliders, I use only for making Base Bodyslides for stuff. Converting them to Curvy...

Never messed around with these, only Bodyslides and Presets...

morphs.ini and templates.ini files LooksMenu provides under the Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\BodyGen tree.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, LiddleUwU said:

I am very new to Fallout modding and would love a step-by-step guide on how to install this mod, and which directories to throw it into. I have only used "Vortex" for mods so far, getting F4SE and Bodyslide to work flawlessly. Thanks in advance!

Download the archive for this mod from its file page, then drag that file from your downloads folder into the drop zone at the bottom of the mods view in Vortex. After that, install/enable just like any other mod in Vortex.

Meanwhile I'm here, the mod itself is working because it unequips clothes, but the body won't change no matter how much I play with the sliders. I figured this is because it's not looking at the right slider names, so I tried finding the "SliderCategories" xml file. Looked everywhere and it doesn't exist. Is it already setup from default and not working, or am I just not doing it right? 
image.png.d70e4e41add0063ab994492e85d71db8.png

13 hours ago, LiddleUwU said:

Meanwhile I'm here, the mod itself is working because it unequips clothes, but the body won't change no matter how much I play with the sliders. I figured this is because it's not looking at the right slider names, so I tried finding the "SliderCategories" xml file. Looked everywhere and it doesn't exist. Is it already setup from default and not working, or am I just not doing it right?

Look in your Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderCategories\ directory for an XML file matching the name of the base body replacer you use.

10 minutes ago, LiddleUwU said:

Found it, and now I'm even more confused. The in-game config targets "Breasts|Butt", just the way it is in the Slider Categories, without spaces or anything, but still doesn't want to work. Any ideas?

Does adjusting those sliders in-game with LooksMenu have any effect? If not, make sure you've built both your outfits AND the base body itself with morphs in BodySlide.