11 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Or yeah, something like that. Where SHOULD RMR show up in the load order anyway? I assumed it should be just below CBBE, but I've been wrong about mods alot.

I would set it to load very early, certainly before AAF so that AAF can overwrite the LL_FourPlay library. That library should be the only file that can cause a conflict and since RMR will work with even very old versions of that library I would make sure that any conflicting mod that may depend on a specific version is loaded later.

8 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

First time using this mod, works like charm and I'm liking it! I do have one question tho. If I understood correctly, I just have to type the same slider names from Bodyslide into this mod MCM Menu in order to change what's morphing and what not?

Amazing mod, keep it up!

Unfortunately you cannot just take the labels shown in BodySlide as we need the internal name here. You can look these up your body's XML file in BodySlide's "SliderCategories" file. In that file each slider has a "name" attribute and a "displayname" attribute. The value for "name" is what we are looking for.
One example from Fusion Girl (ZeX-FusionG.xml): <Slider name="Boobs Yuge" displayname="Breast Size (Larger)" />
The internal name for the slider labeled "Breast Size (Larger)" in BodySlide is "Boobs Yuge". So "Boobs Yuge" is what you need to enter in MCM if you want this slider to change.

In the BodySlide directory you'll find a folder called "SliderCategories". Open that and find the XML file for the body that you're using. Open the XML file with a text editor. Windows Notepad will work but I would suggest something like Visual Studio Code or Notepad++ for a better experience.

In that file look for the <Slider .../> tags mentioned above. The value for displayname is what shows up in BodySlide, the value for name is what you have to enter in RMR's MCM.

27 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

In the BodySlide directory you'll find a folder called "SliderCategories". Open that and find the XML file for the body that you're using. Open the XML file with a text editor. Windows Notepad will work but I would suggest something like Visual Studio Code or Notepad++ for a better experience.

In that file look for the <Slider .../> tags mentioned above. The value for displayname is what shows up in BodySlide, the value for name is what you have to enter in RMR's MCM.

I'm using CBBE. I opened the XML with Notepad++ but am kind of lost here.. What is 7B Upper/Lower? I want to enable just breasts and butt sizes. I'm not sure but I think it comes the those settings applied. Will test it out more today.

Thanks for replying!

3 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I'm using CBBE. I opened the XML with Notepad++ but am kind of lost here.. What is 7B Upper/Lower? I want to enable just breasts and butt sizes. I'm not sure but I think it comes the those settings applied. Will test it out more today.

Thanks for replying!

While installing RMR you can select to set up a basic breasts+butt slider that will morph "Breasts" ("Size" in the "Breasts" group in BodySlide) and "Butt" ("Size" in the "Butt" group in BodySlide).

To figure out which sliders you want to add I would suggest opening BodySlide on one half of the screen and the XML file on the other half. Then play with the sliders in BodySlide until you find the ones you want to morph with RMR and find the corresponding "displayname" in the XML file.

I don't have CBBE installed so I'll show an example with FusionGirl.

Say you want to morph "Butt Fatness". First check what group / category the slider is in. In this case the category is called "Butt". So find that category in the XML file. Now, in the XML file in the "Butt" category look for the slider with the displayname "Butt Fatness" and take note of the name of that slider.

So to morph the "Butt Fatness" slider you have to enter "Bum Chubby" in RMR.

a0wxXQB.png

1 hour ago, LenAnderson said:

While installing RMR you can select to set up a basic breasts+butt slider that will morph "Breasts" ("Size" in the "Breasts" group in BodySlide) and "Butt" ("Size" in the "Butt" group in BodySlide).

To figure out which sliders you want to add I would suggest opening BodySlide on one half of the screen and the XML file on the other half. Then play with the sliders in BodySlide until you find the ones you want to morph with RMR and find the corresponding "displayname" in the XML file.

I don't have CBBE installed so I'll show an example with FusionGirl.

Say you want to morph "Butt Fatness". First check what group / category the slider is in. In this case the category is called "Butt". So find that category in the XML file. Now, in the XML file in the "Butt" category look for the slider with the displayname "Butt Fatness" and take note of the name of that slider.

So to morph the "Butt Fatness" slider you have to enter "Bum Chubby" in RMR.

a0wxXQB.png

Thanks! I think I understand it now. Basically the names in RMR's MCM Menu have to match the ones in XML/Bodyslide. Thanks again, keep up the great work! Also, mod works like a charm, no issues to report so far!

Take care!

Right, after nearly 10 hours of playtime I ran into a bug (or I'm doing something wrong)..

After successful installation and body configuration (posts above this one), I wanted to configure which clothing piece (slot) will be removed at certain point... doesn't work. Here's an example (I'm using CBBE):

Slider 1 (RMR MCM) is for 'Breasts'. I want to make it so after certain amount of rads clothing piece on slot no. 41 unequips (slot 41 is supposed to be chest armor).

Slider 2 is for 'ChubbyButt' and 'ChubbyLegs'. That slider should unequip slots 44 and 45 (these slots are supposed to be left and right leg armor). You get the picture so I'll stop here..

The thing is that however I set this up, none of the clothing items are unequipped. What's being unequpped instead is my weapon. I have a ton of weapon mods, and for 'FAMAS' mod this is the case. I hadn't had enough time to test this on all weapon mods I have installed atm, but it's very confusing.

Please, would you mind telling me more and maybe give me the list of all correct body slot numbers? That'd be great!

Also worth mentioning is that I'm reporting this because I really like this mod and want to play with it. Keep up the great work!

Take care!

3 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Right, after nearly 10 hours of playtime I ran into a bug (or I'm doing something wrong)..

After successful installation and body configuration (posts above this one), I wanted to configure which clothing piece (slot) will be removed at certain point... doesn't work. Here's an example (I'm using CBBE):

Slider 1 (RMR MCM) is for 'Breasts'. I want to make it so after certain amount of rads clothing piece on slot no. 41 unequips (slot 41 is supposed to be chest armor).

Slider 2 is for 'ChubbyButt' and 'ChubbyLegs'. That slider should unequip slots 44 and 45 (these slots are supposed to be left and right leg armor). You get the picture so I'll stop here..

The thing is that however I set this up, none of the clothing items are unequipped. What's being unequpped instead is my weapon. I have a ton of weapon mods, and for 'FAMAS' mod this is the case. I hadn't had enough time to test this on all weapon mods I have installed atm, but it's very confusing.

Please, would you mind telling me more and maybe give me the list of all correct body slot numbers? That'd be great!

Also worth mentioning is that I'm reporting this because I really like this mod and want to play with it. Keep up the great work!

Take care!

Did you get the slot numbers from RMR or somewhere else? 

Fallout has two numbers for each slot. The index (which is what RMR uses) and the slot.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

Everything above index 31 is listed as "possibly weapon". 

You have a button in the MCM to help you with this. 

To see what you are currently wearing in which slot, use the button labeled "Show worn clothes" at the top of the "Slider Sets" config page.

6 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Did you get the slot numbers from RMR or somewhere else? 

Fallout has two numbers for each slot. The index (which is what RMR uses) and the slot.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

Everything above index 31 is listed as "possibly weapon". 

You have a button in the MCM to help you with this. 

To see what you are currently wearing in which slot, use the button labeled "Show worn clothes" at the top of the "Slider Sets" config page.

I see where I messed up. Will test this soon and then report back, thanks!

First of all: I randomly stumbled upon this mod, but I love I found it. I do got a weird issue, for which I don't now it is on my end or not.

I'm using the Combat Strip Light sound replacer mod together with this mod, and when I reach the unequip threshold it indeed plays the sound effect. However, any further radiation gain beyond that point will keep triggering the sound effect, even tho I don't have any more unequip thresholds on the other sliders. While the results are funny, I don't think it is intentional.

Using v7 of this mod. I have attached my log files here as I can't upload files yet. The logs indeed seems to indicate that TriggerUnequipSlots (and thus the sound effect) keeps being called for each additional expansion.

If you need more details, ask :)

4 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I see where I messed up. Will test this soon and then report back, thanks!

Right, after spending some time with it, it still doesn't work.

This time I biped slot 36 (Torso) to 'Breasts' (Slider 1), slots 39 and 40 (L and R Leg) to 'ChubbyLegs' and 'ChubbyButt' (Slider 2). Nothing changes. I can use my weapon this time, but nothing's being unequipped.

Will debug more with different weapons, if I can get this to work properly it'd be amazing, if not, well.. it's still going to be amazing but a bit less immersive.

Also, I've been looking at the slots on this very link, that the author sent in a post before.

8 hours ago, Dutchygamer said:

First of all: I randomly stumbled upon this mod, but I love I found it. I do got a weird issue, for which I don't now it is on my end or not.

I'm using the Combat Strip Light sound replacer mod together with this mod, and when I reach the unequip threshold it indeed plays the sound effect. However, any further radiation gain beyond that point will keep triggering the sound effect, even tho I don't have any more unequip thresholds on the other sliders. While the results are funny, I don't think it is intentional.

Using v7 of this mod. I have attached my log files here as I can't upload files yet. The logs indeed seems to indicate that TriggerUnequipSlots (and thus the sound effect) keeps being called for each additional expansion.

If you need more details, ask :)

The problem seems to be slot 3 ( / Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.nif) which apparently cannot be unequipped and RMR tries to do it over and over again.

Looks like you are "wearing" the female body in slot 3 after removing the slooty vault suit. Not sure if that is normal behavior or caused by a mod.

5 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Right, after spending some time with it, it still doesn't work.

This time I biped slot 36 (Torso) to 'Breasts' (Slider 1), slots 39 and 40 (L and R Leg) to 'ChubbyLegs' and 'ChubbyButt' (Slider 2). Nothing changes. I can use my weapon this time, but nothing's being unequipped.

Will debug more with different weapons, if I can get this to work properly it'd be amazing, if not, well.. it's still going to be amazing but a bit less immersive.

Also, I've been looking at the slots on this very link, that the author sent in a post before.

I would suggest using the show worn clothes button in RMR's MCM to see what you are actually wearing in which slot and then go from there.

Also feel free to upload a papyrus log that covers the following actions and I'll take a closer look.

1. Clicking on the show worn clothes button (this will put the used slots into the log)
  2. Changing any of RMR's slider settings (this will trigger a reload and put your config in the log).
  3. Getting into a situation where you would expect clothes to be removed by RMR
4 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

I would suggest using the show worn clothes button in RMR's MCM to see what you are actually wearing in which slot and then go from there.

Also feel free to upload a papyrus log that covers the following actions and I'll take a closer look.

1. Clicking on the show worn clothes button (this will put the used slots into the log)
  2. Changing any of RMR's slider settings (this will trigger a reload and put your config in the log).
  3. Getting into a situation where you would expect clothes to be removed by RMR

After a day of testing different things I finally got it working:

The thing is that you don't use global slots (for example 41 for torso armor, 42/43 for arm armor, and so on). Instead, use the ones you see when clicking on 'Show worn clothes' in mod's MCM. I don't know why it took me as long as it did lol

Thanks for amazing support and keep up the great work! This mod is definitely staying in my load order!

Take care!

15 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

The problem seems to be slot 3 ( / Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.nif) which apparently cannot be unequipped and RMR tries to do it over and over again.

Looks like you are "wearing" the female body in slot 3 after removing the slooty vault suit. Not sure if that is normal behavior or caused by a mod.

Might be something else I have equipped but don't unequip yet. As an initial test I only unequipped slot 3 and the chest armour slot. I will see if that causes the issue and report back with the results.

EDIT: Alright, follow up after my tests:

Initially I also had two other things of which I assumed may conflict: an item in slot 20 (a scarf) and slot 4 (gloves). After adding these to the effected slots list the issue still occured.

As a second test I unequipped everything besides the vault suit, and even then it still occured. What I did notice, is that in the list of equipped slots, it kept showing slot 5, but without any item. This is what it showed after my second test when the unequipement occured: https://imgur.com/a/IQEzOWQ

As for your questions: I use CBBE together with Lacy underwear for the model, and I use the CBBE Ida Body texture as the texture. While I have 80+ other mods, I don't know which one could cause this. The only one I can think of is a mod that hides the armour pieces, but as far as I see those get unequipped properly.

8 hours ago, Dutchygamer said:

Might be something else I have equipped but don't unequip yet. As an initial test I only unequipped slot 3 and the chest armour slot. I will see if that causes the issue and report back with the results.

EDIT: Alright, follow up after my tests:

Initially I also had two other things of which I assumed may conflict: an item in slot 20 (a scarf) and slot 4 (gloves). After adding these to the effected slots list the issue still occured.

As a second test I unequipped everything besides the vault suit, and even then it still occured. What I did notice, is that in the list of equipped slots, it kept showing slot 5, but without any item. This is what it showed after my second test when the unequipement occured: https://imgur.com/a/IQEzOWQ

As for your questions: I use CBBE together with Lacy underwear for the model, and I use the CBBE Ida Body texture as the texture. While I have 80+ other mods, I don't know which one could cause this. The only one I can think of is a mod that hides the armour pieces, but as far as I see those get unequipped properly.

I just checked in my game as well. Unequipped everything and clicked show worn clothes.

It seems that if nothing is covering that part the body is always worn on slot 3 (body), 22 (scalp), and 23 (decapitation), as well as the hands on slots 4 and 5, and maybe PipBoy on 31 (could be due to Unequip PipBoy mod).

[12/12/2020 - 09:42:34PM] [LenARM]   3:  (Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.nif)
[12/12/2020 - 09:42:35PM] [LenARM]   4:  (Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleHands.nif)
[12/12/2020 - 09:42:35PM] [LenARM]   5:  (Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleHands.nif)
[12/12/2020 - 09:42:35PM] [LenARM]   22:  (Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.nif)
[12/12/2020 - 09:42:35PM] [LenARM]   23:  (Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.nif)
[12/12/2020 - 09:42:35PM] [LenARM]   31: [Armor] Pimpboy Fake FX (Pipboy\CharacterAssets\Pipboy.nif)

I'm going to add a check that RMR does not try to unequip stuff from the "Actors" and "Pipboy" directories. That should fix the issue.

Hi. I like this mod but I have one problem. Only first slot working e.g.

slot 1 - Breasts|Butt -> working

slot 1 - Breasts ; slot 2 - Butt -> only breasts are changing

... always only 1 slot work

I'm using CBBE body.

I hope this is just a small issue.

All my mods on the picture:

mods.jpg

2 minutes ago, formacja66 said:

Hi. I like this mod but I have one problem. Only first slot working e.g.

slot 1 - Breasts|Butt -> working

slot 1 - Breasts ; slot 2 - Butt -> only breasts are changing

... always only 1 slot work

I'm using CBBE body.

I hope this is just a small issue.

All my mods on the picture:

mods.jpg

Wild guess: there's a space after "Breasts|Butt ".

Please upload a papyrus log and I can take a look.

22 hours ago, formacja66 said:

I reainstalled this mod 2 times and only muscle morphs don't work. But anyway, it's better.

Papyrus.0.log 134.69 kB · 1 download

Are you using FusionGirl?

I don't think that body has any of the "muscular" sliders that you are trying to use:

MuscularChest
MuscularArms
MuscularButt
MuscularLegs

These are the sliders that are in the latest FG download:

Spoiler
<SliderCategories>
    <Category name="Full Body" defaultHidden="false">
        <Slider name="TigerSanBB" displayname="TigerSan's BodyBuilder" />
        <Slider name="SeveNBase Bombshell" displayname="Seven Base Bombshell" />
        <Slider name="BodyFat" displayname="Body Fat" />
        <Slider name="Body Toning" displayname="Body Toning" />
        <Slider name="Athletic" displayname="Athletic" />
    </Category>
    <Category name="Torso" defaultHidden="false">
        <Slider name="Belly Pregnant" displayname="Maternity" />
        <Slider name="Belly Big" displayname="Stomach Fat" />
        <Slider name="Belly Size" displayname="Stomach" />
        <Slider name="Belly Tuck" displayname="Stomach Tuck" />
        <Slider name="Chest Depth" displayname="Chest Depth" />
        <Slider name="Chest Width" displayname="Chest Width" />
        <Slider name="Sturnum Depth" displayname="Sternum Depth" />
        <Slider name="Sturnum Height" displayname="Sternum Height" />
        <Slider name="Waist Chubby" displayname="Waist Chubbiness" />
        <Slider name="Waist Size" displayname="Waist Size" />
        <Slider name="Waist Height" displayname="Waist Height" />
        <Slider name="Waist Line" displayname="Waist Line" />
        <Slider name="Back Size" displayname="Back Size" />
        <Slider name="Back Arch" displayname="Back Arch" />
        <Slider name="Torso Size" displayname="Torso Width" />
        <Slider name="AbDefinition" displayname="Ab Definition" />
        <Slider name="XunAbs" displayname="Xun Abs" />
        <Slider name="FFB Fitness 2" displayname="Waist Toning" />
    </Category>
    <Category name="Arms" defaultHidden="false">
        <Slider name="Shoulder Smooth" displayname="Shoulder Smoothing" />
        <Slider name="Shoulder Tweak" displayname="Shoulder Tweaks" />
        <Slider name="Shoulder Width" displayname="Shoulder Width" />
        <Slider name="Arms Size" displayname="Arm Thinness" />
        <Slider name="Arms Chubby" displayname="Arm Chubbiness" />
        <Slider name="Armpit Ajustment" displayname="Armpit Adjustment" />
        <Slider name="Forearms Size" displayname="Forearm Thickness" />
    </Category>
    <Category name="Breasts" defaultHidden="false">
        <Slider name="Boobs Big" displayname="Breast Size" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Yuge" displayname="Breast Size (Larger)" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Cleavage" displayname="Breast Cleavage" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Flat" displayname="Breast Flatness" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Gravity" displayname="Breast Gravity" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Height" displayname="Breast Height" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Mellons" displayname="Breast Silicone" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Perky" displayname="Breast Perkiness" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Small" displayname="Breasts Small" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Together" displayname="Breast Distance" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Top Slope" displayname="Breast Top Slope" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Width" displayname="Breast Width" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Tiny" displayname="Breasts Small (alt)" />
        <Slider name="BreastArmpitin" displayname="Upper Breast Thinness" />
        <Slider name="BreastArmpitWide" displayname="Upper Breast Width" />
        <Slider name="BreastCurve" displayname="Breast Curve" />
        <Slider name="BreastHeight2" displayname="Breast Height (alt)" />
        <Slider name="BreastConcave" displayname="Breast Slope" />
    </Category>
    <Category name="Nipples" defaultHidden="false">
        <Slider name="Nipples Length" displayname="Nipple Length" />
        <Slider name="Nipples Areola" displayname="Areola" />
        <Slider name="Nipples Distance" displayname="Nipple Distance" />
        <Slider name="Nipples Down" displayname="Nipple Point Down" />
        <Slider name="Nipples Shape" displayname="Nipple Shape" />
        <Slider name="Nipples Size" displayname="Nipple Size" />
        <Slider name="Nipples Perkiness" displayname="Nipple Perkiness" />
        <Slider name="Nipples Puffy" displayname="Nipple Puffiness" />
        <Slider name="Nipples Up" displayname="Nipple Point Up" />
        <Slider name="UV Nipples Areola Big" displayname="Areola Size (UV)" />
        <Slider name="Nipples Tip" displayname="Nipple Tip" />
    </Category>
    <Category name="Legs" defaultHidden="false">
        <Slider name="Hips Bone" displayname="Hip Bone Size" />
        <Slider name="Hips Size" displayname="Hip Width" />
        <Slider name="Hips Upper Width" displayname="Upper Hip Width" />
        <Slider name="HipsNarrow" displayname="Hip Narrowness" />
        <Slider name="HipsForward" displayname="Hip Push Forward" />
        <Slider name="HipRotateForward" displayname="Upper Hip Forward" />
        <Slider name="Thighs Slim" displayname="Slim Thighs" />
        <Slider name="Thighs Size" displayname="Thigh Size" />
        <Slider name="Legs Chubby" displayname="Chubby Legs" />
        <Slider name="Legs Shape" displayname="Leg Shape" />
        <Slider name="Legs Thin" displayname="Leg Thinness" />
        <Slider name="LegThin" displayname="Leg Thinness (Alt)" />
        <Slider name="Knee Height" displayname="Knee Height" />
        <Slider name="Calf Size" displayname="Calves Size" />
        <Slider name="Calf Small" displayname="Calves Smaller" />
        <Slider name="Ankle Size" displayname="Ankle Thinness" />
    </Category>
    <Category name="Butt" defaultHidden="false">
        <Slider name="Bum Size" displayname="Butt Size" />
        <Slider name="Bum Crack" displayname="Butt Crack Width" />
        <Slider name="Bum Shape 1" displayname="Butt Shape A" />
        <Slider name="Bum Shape 2" displayname="Butt Shape B" />
        <Slider name="Bum Small" displayname="Butt Smallness" />
        <Slider name="Bum Chubby" displayname="Butt Fatness" />
        <Slider name="Bum Round" displayname="Butt Roundness" />
        <Slider name="Bum Apple" displayname="Butt Silicone" />
        <Slider name="ButtGravity" displayname="Butt Gravity" />
        <Slider name="ButtThin" displayname="Butt Thinness" />
    </Category>
    <Category name="Genitals" defaultHidden="false">
        <Slider name="Groin Position" displayname="Groin Lower" />
        <Slider name="Groin Back" displayname="Groin Back" />
        <Slider name="Clitoras Size" displayname="Clitoris Size" />
        <Slider name="Clitoras Long" displayname="Clitoris Length" />
        <Slider name="Labia Minora Flat" displayname="Labia (Minora) Flatness" />
        <Slider name="Labia Minora Longer" displayname="Labia (Minora) Length" />
        <Slider name="Labia Majora Long" displayname="Labia (Majora) Length" />
        <Slider name="Labia Majora Wide" displayname="Labia (Majora) Width" />
        <Slider name="Labia Majora Inner" displayname="Labia (Majora) Inward" />
    </Category>
    <Category name="Clothing Fit" defaultHidden="false">
        <Slider name="Boobs Push Up" displayname="Push Up" />
        <Slider name="Boobs Cleavage" displayname="Cleavage" />
        <Slider name="Nipples Gone" displayname="Nipple Flatten" />
    </Category>
</SliderCategories>

On 12/9/2020 at 9:15 PM, PariahOh said:

@LenAnderson Mackenzie in Nuka World does not restore morphs, it is not related to the update but pre-existing. It's my problem or is it known?

On 12/13/2020 at 11:28 AM, Dutchygamer said:

Alright, nice to hear you have a fix in mind :)

I did one more experiment, as I recalled I had the Classic Holstered Weapons mod as well. Disabling that didn't solve the issue either.

Version 0.7.1 has just been uploaded. This update adds support for the rest of the DLC doctors (Mackenzie in Nuka World, Archemist and Aster in Far Harbor) and stops trying to remove body parts and PipBoy.

• Bugfix: Unequip slots that contain body parts when not covered in clothing (e.g. hands, body, head) kept triggering unequip sounds over and over. If the item model in a slot starts with "Actors" or "Pipboy" RMR will no longer try to unequip the item.
  • Bugfix: Far Harbor DLC doctor Archemist (Nucleus) did not reset morphs.
  • Bugfix: Far Harbor DLC doctor Aster (Acadia) did not reset morphs.
  • Bugfix: Nuka World DLC doctor Mackenzie did not reset morphs.

9 hours ago, jbezorg said:

How about an option where doctor cannot restore the body completely? Permanent repercussions to exposure that makes the player avoid the rads and take precautions.

Or seek them out ?

Hmm, I find it pretty hard to completly avoid rads in this game. Any ideas how to make it work without it just becoming an annoyance? Like, after being very heavily irradiated some traces remain when being fixed by a doc? Should there be some other way to still be able to get back to the original body?

If you still keep the morphs within the bounds set up in MCM at some point you won't see any effect from taking rads because the body is already permanently morphed to the limits. However, if you keep adding morphs on top of the permanent ones you will quickly get into morphs that are just ridiculous and clip a lot... Which is also why "additive morphing" has a limit value.

Your mod is a "must have", definitely. I use it in conjunction with Combati Strip Lite and I love that they work together. I want to combine the clothing unequipping progression so that the danger escalates quickly until the character is naked and defenseless (no clothes, no weapons, no pipboy) with only the help of the female companion (he will only have weapon).
I use TWB, I am quite noob but I have achieved mechanics functioning as I wish, at least I think ...

.ini file working

Spoiler

[Slider0]
sSliderName=Breasts|Dibella|DoubleMelon|Butt|BigButt|ChubbyLegs
fThresholdMin=5.000000
fThresholdMax=25.000000
sUnequipSlot=21|13
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
fAdditiveLimit=100.000000
fThresholdUnequip=5.000000
fTargetMorph=100.000000

[Slider1]
fThresholdMin=25.000000
fThresholdMax=30.000000
fThresholdUnequip=10.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
sUnequipSlot=4|5
fTargetMorph=120.000000

[Slider2]
sUnequipSlot=28
fThresholdMin=30.000000
fThresholdMax=35.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
fThresholdUnequip=15.000000
iApplyCompanion=1
fTargetMorph=130.000000

[Slider3]
fThresholdMin=35.000000
fThresholdMax=40.000000
sUnequipSlot=26
fThresholdUnequip=20.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
fTargetMorph=140.000000

[Slider4]
fThresholdUnequip=25.000000
sUnequipSlot=14
fThresholdMin=40.000000
fThresholdMax=45.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
bHasAdditiveLimit=1
iApplyCompanion=1
fTargetMorph=150.000000

[Slider5]
fThresholdUnequip=30.000000
fThresholdMin=45.000000
fThresholdMax=50.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
sUnequipSlot=17|20
fTargetMorph=160.000000

[Slider6]
fThresholdUnequip=35.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
sUnequipSlot=3
fThresholdMin=50.000000
fThresholdMax=55.000000
fTargetMorph=160.000000

[Slider7]
fThresholdMin=55.000000
fThresholdMax=60.000000
fThresholdUnequip=40.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
sUnequipSlot=29
fTargetMorph=180.000000

[Slider8]
sUnequipSlot=41
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=0
fThresholdMin=60.000000
fThresholdMax=65.000000

[Slider9]
sUnequipSlot=31
fThresholdUnequip=60.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
fThresholdMin=70.000000
fThresholdMax=75.000000
fTargetMorph=220.000000

[General]
bIsEnabled=1
iUpdateType=0

The thing I want to improve a lot is the setting of the breast knots to not have the "one big breast" effect, I saw that someone plays with the sliders and I tried but:

.ini file not working

Spoiler

[Slider0]
sSliderName=Breasts|Dibella|DoubleMelon|Breast Curve|Breast Curve Down|BreastGravity2|BreastPerkiness|Butt|BigButt|ChubbyLegs
fThresholdMin=5.000000
fThresholdMax=25.000000
sUnequipSlot=21|13
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
fThresholdUnequip=5.000000
fTargetMorph=100.000000

[Slider1]
sSliderName=Breasts|Dibella|DoubleMelon|Breast Curve|Breast Curve Down|BreastGravity2|BreastPerkiness|Butt|BigButt|ChubbyLegs
fThresholdMin=25.000000
fThresholdMax=30.000000
fThresholdUnequip=10.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
sUnequipSlot=4|5
fTargetMorph=120.000000

[Slider2]
sUnequipSlot=28
fThresholdMin=30.000000
fThresholdMax=35.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
fThresholdUnequip=15.000000
iApplyCompanion=1
fTargetMorph=130.000000

[Slider3]
fThresholdMin=35.000000
fThresholdMax=40.000000
sUnequipSlot=26
fThresholdUnequip=20.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
fTargetMorph=140.000000

[Slider4]
fThresholdUnequip=25.000000
sUnequipSlot=14
fThresholdMin=40.000000
fThresholdMax=45.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
bHasAdditiveLimit=1
iApplyCompanion=1
fTargetMorph=150.000000

[Slider5]
fThresholdUnequip=30.000000
fThresholdMin=45.000000
fThresholdMax=50.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
sUnequipSlot=17|20
fTargetMorph=160.000000

[Slider6]
fThresholdUnequip=35.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
sUnequipSlot=3
fThresholdMin=50.000000
fThresholdMax=55.000000
fTargetMorph=160.000000

[Slider7]
fThresholdMin=55.000000
fThresholdMax=60.000000
fThresholdUnequip=40.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1
sUnequipSlot=29
fTargetMorph=180.000000

[Slider8]
sUnequipSlot=41
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=0
fThresholdMin=60.000000
fThresholdMax=65.000000

[Slider9]
sUnequipSlot=31
fThresholdUnequip=60.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
fThresholdMin=70.000000
fThresholdMax=75.000000
fTargetMorph=220.000000

[General]
bIsEnabled=1
iUpdateType=0

[Slider10]
sSliderName=BreastTogether|NipBGone|NippleSize
fTargetMorph=-50.000000
fThresholdMin=5.000000
fThresholdMax=25.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1

[Slider11]
fTargetMorph=-70.000000
fThresholdMin=25.000000
fThresholdMax=30.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1

[Slider12]
fTargetMorph=-90.000000
fThresholdMin=30.000000
fThresholdMax=35.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1

[Slider13]
fTargetMorph=-110.000000
fThresholdMin=35.000000
fThresholdMax=40.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1

[Slider14]
fTargetMorph=-120.000000
fThresholdMin=40.000000
fThresholdMax=45.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1

[Slider15]
fTargetMorph=-130.000000
fThresholdMin=45.000000
fThresholdMax=50.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1

[Slider16]
fTargetMorph=-140.000000
fThresholdMin=50.000000
fThresholdMax=55.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1

[Slider17]
fTargetMorph=-150.000000
fThresholdMin=55.000000
fThresholdMax=70.000000
bOnlyDoctorCanReset=1
bIsAdditive=1
iApplyCompanion=1

This works fine up to slider 3 (they increase the size progressively) then the size decreases along with the unequipping of the suite slot 26 (I use VTAW6 TWB conversion)
and then increase again with the following sliders, then decrease and increase again ... a schizophrenic behavior :)
I'm definitely doing something wrong in setting the .ini file, does anyone using TWB have any advice?