10 hours ago, Dutchygamer said:

Thanks for the explanation :) I had a look through the code but I couldn't wrap my head around it (not used to that language). It works as you explain it, so there is no bug for me on that end. It was more an 'aha' moment for me when I realized how it actually worked. I have since then dropped my minimum thresholds and now it works much better.

As for the morphing sound idea: I may take a look into that myself, if you don't mind of course :) I won't share anything without your permission obviously.

Yes, please go ahead. I have started mirroring my repo on github a while back. It is not really prepared for collaboration, no readme or anything like that, the *.ppj still contains some paths specific to my setup, and I have no idea how to handle the esp with multiple editors... but maybe it helps to get the full picture,

https://github.com/LenAnderson/LenA_RadMorphing

@ravian_ has already added a pull request for some perks to go with the mod.

At the moment I'm considering adding a kind of API quest to the mod to easier enable doing these kind of add-ons as separate mods. Giving easy access to RMR's current rads value and morphs as well as raising events when those change. Just need to find some time for it...

Alright, after some trial and error I figured most things out I think. I was scratching my head where was defined what sounds to use, until I realized that is declared in the .esp.

I do run into one issue: when recompiling the edited script file in the Creation Kit, the compiler gives errors that it can't find BodyGen. A bit of Googling directed me to this topic, in which the following was suggested:

Nevermind, I asked vinfamy from loverslab for help and he explained that I need to have 

BodyGen.psc file in Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source folder to let compiler know where is BodyGen variable come out from. Big thanks to Vinfamy.

Now my question is: where is BodyGen.psc? I have looked around but I am not able to find it for some reason. Is it a seperate download somewhere?

As for the merging of the changes: for the files that can't be tracked properly in Git (ie the .esp), I think it is a matter of noting what is different and manually applying said changes to your (master) branch.

6 hours ago, Dutchygamer said:

Alright, after some trial and error I figured most things out I think. I was scratching my head where was defined what sounds to use, until I realized that is declared in the .esp.

I do run into one issue: when recompiling the edited script file in the Creation Kit, the compiler gives errors that it can't find BodyGen. A bit of Googling directed me to this topic, in which the following was suggested:

Now my question is: where is BodyGen.psc? I have looked around but I am not able to find it for some reason. Is it a seperate download somewhere?

As for the merging of the changes: for the files that can't be tracked properly in Git (ie the .esp), I think it is a matter of noting what is different and manually applying said changes to your (master) branch.

I must have hunted BodyGen.psc down somehow. I just checked and the file on my computer was created at the beginning of March, so exactly when I started with RMR. But I don't remember where I found it. The one that I'm using is attached.

I was afraid that there is no good way of collaborating on an esp. Well, that just gives me more reason to start working on the API quest...

For papyrus I use VSCode with Joel Day's Papyrus extension, mods are managed with Vortex and hardlink deployment, the VSCode project lives in Vortex' staging folder and contains only the RMR folder. When switching between VSC (writing code; staging folder) and Creation Kit (compiling, esp editing; Fallout 4 data folder) I sometimes need to hit deploy in Vortex, mostly just after compiling or changing the esp in CK. If I do deploy, just to be sure I check on a file basis which version to keep (e.g. if I just hit compile in CK I will keep CK's pex file).

BodyGen.psc

13 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

I must have hunted BodyGen.psc down somehow. I just checked and the file on my computer was created at the beginning of March, so exactly when I started with RMR. But I don't remember where I found it. The one that I'm using is attached.

I was afraid that there is no good way of collaborating on an esp. Well, that just gives me more reason to start working on the API quest...

For papyrus I use VSCode with Joel Day's Papyrus extension, mods are managed with Vortex and hardlink deployment, the VSCode project lives in Vortex' staging folder and contains only the RMR folder. When switching between VSC (writing code; staging folder) and Creation Kit (compiling, esp editing; Fallout 4 data folder) I sometimes need to hit deploy in Vortex, mostly just after compiling or changing the esp in CK. If I do deploy, just to be sure I check on a file basis which version to keep (e.g. if I just hit compile in CK I will keep CK's pex file).

BodyGen.psc 299 B · 0 downloads

Thanks for the file. Never thought to check if VS had a plugin for Papyrus, I was currently doing everything in Nodepad++

If I have some progress I will let it know here.

EDIT: okay, I have got the entire setup nearly working now I think. I pulled a branch from the main project on GitHub, loaded said project locally in the staging folder, did some fiddling around so Vortex (and thus the game) loads the dev version of RMR, and surprise surprise; it loads and still works. Then made the changes in the script with VSC, and plopped the BodyGen.psc in the location that people mentioned. However, CK still doesn't want to compile the script.

In what folder is your BodyGen.psc? I have tried Data/Scripts/Source and Data/Scripts/Source/User/LenARM, but for both places it doesn't work. Or am I missing some setting or some additional thing to load? This whole Creation Kit thingy is a bit more complicated then doing some modifications in FO4Edit.

50 minutes ago, Dutchygamer said:

Thanks for the file. Never thought to check if VS had a plugin for Papyrus, I was currently doing everything in Nodepad++

If I have some progress I will let it know here.

EDIT: okay, I have got the entire setup nearly working now I think. I pulled a branch from the main project on GitHub, loaded said project locally in the staging folder, did some fiddling around so Vortex (and thus the game) loads the dev version of RMR, and surprise surprise; it loads and still works. Then made the changes in the script with VSC, and plopped the BodyGen.psc in the location that people mentioned. However, CK still doesn't want to compile the script.

In what folder is your BodyGen.psc? I have tried Data/Scripts/Source and Data/Scripts/Source/User/LenARM, but for both places it doesn't work. Or am I missing some setting or some additional thing to load? This whole Creation Kit thingy is a bit more complicated then doing some modifications in FO4Edit.

I have it in Data/Scripts/Source/User, so right between the two locations you tried :)

3 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

I have it in Data/Scripts/Source/User, so right between the two locations you tried :)

Of course, should have guessed. Various trial and errors further I have something working! The idea itself is very silly, but it works just as I want. I made a pull request here https://github.com/LenAnderson/LenA_RadMorphing/pull/2

Similarly to the other PR, it will merge with your dev branch. It was only after I committed I realized I pushed my changes to my own master branch (instead of dev branch), but so be it. I'm used to do this with VSTS, and not manually with GitHub :D

I have also a little sound mod to accompany it, but I need to figure out if and / or how I can upload that as a downloadable mod here on LoversLab.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, nightshad said:

that just the problem i have sound replacer : ( nothing happening far as sound goes

Not sure in that case... did you install RMR after that was installed? I can't recall if it checks for that in its FOMOD installer.

I'm personally running with both CSL and the replacer because I actually use CSL anyway and like the alternative ripping sounds for it. That RMR will also use them is just an added bonus for me.

47 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Not sure in that case... did you install RMR after that was installed? I can't recall if it checks for that in its FOMOD installer.

I'm personally running with both CSL and the replacer because I actually use CSL anyway and like the alternative ripping sounds for it. That RMR will also use them is just an added bonus for me.

so you do have to use both btw im using veratex and even though the eps IS in the folder its not showing as being activated o.o how do i check

25 minutes ago, nightshad said:

so you do have to use both btw im using veratex and even though the eps IS in the folder its not showing as being activated o.o how do i check

Not sure that you need both, I thought just having one of them was sufficient since it seemed like RMR only used the sound assets. The description seems to imply you should only need one or the other if you want clothing ripping noises anyway. @LenAnderson can likely clarify though.

If you mean you're using Vortex and want to know whether the ESP for Combat Strip Lite is enabled, go into the Plugins view (icon is a filled circle with a + in the center) and search or filter for combatstriplite.esp then check whether the state for it in the far left column is "Enabled." But I don't think enabling that plugin is necessary to get stripping sounds in RMR (though I'm not positive since I'm using CSL anyway for its own features so I personally do have the plugin for it enabled). If you're asking about the plugin for RMR itself, same process but look for lena_radmorphing.esp instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I want to reberse my characterto the original body, but I can't. I tried the tutorial from the front page. I tried to disable the mod, save, exit, load the game and load the original preset and nothing.

I had enebled Additive morphingLimit and Limit additive morphing options. Also I have FusionLooksMenu extended slides.

Also, How do you sculpt yours characters? The vanilla menu sucks, I can't take a general look to set up properly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, zoz01 said:

An option to slow the player down when rads are high would be awesome. My girl gets BBW when she gets irradiated :)

Radiation sickness in Advanced Needs 2 can serve that purpose. I use them together in the same way you're describing.

20 hours ago, zoz01 said:

Tell me more.

If you install Advanced Needs 2 and go into its MCM, under the health submenu there's an option to adjust the radiation points needed for radiation sickness to kick in. Though if you have the vomit models turned on your character will also puke when receiving more radiation, as well as no longer be able to sprint/run and get slower in general like when encumbered. Healing radiation at a doctor or with a dose or two of Rad-Away solves the negative effects.