9 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

The mod should work with all bodies that work with LooksMenu. Pretty sure I used some version of jiggle physics as well, so I don't think CBP is the issue.

If you upload a papyrus log that includes you getting irradiated I'll take a look and see if I can find anything that hints at your problem.

how do I get a papyrus log?

9 minutes ago, dontworryabouthts said:

Papyrus.0.log 89.1 kB · 0 downloads

took some irradiated blood and ran around in a river for good measure

I don't see any sign in your log that RMR even initialized. Normally you'd find log lines starting with [LenARM], the first typically being "[LenARM] Actor.OnPlayerLoadGame: [Actor < (00000014)>]" followed by "[LenARM] PerformUpdateIfNecessary: 0.7.1 != 0.7.1 -> False" and then later once you take rads it'll log things like "[LenARM] new rads: 0.032047 (0.016000)".

32 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I don't see any sign in your log that RMR even initialized. Normally you'd find log lines starting with [LenARM], the first typically being "[LenARM] Actor.OnPlayerLoadGame: [Actor < (00000014)>]" followed by "[LenARM] PerformUpdateIfNecessary: 0.7.1 != 0.7.1 -> False" and then later once you take rads it'll log things like "[LenARM] new rads: 0.032047 (0.016000)".

I think AAF had a similar problem and I ended up having to restart the quest

using the console. I couldn't use the home button to start animations until I did. otherwise what should I do.

Edited by dontworryabouthts
9 hours ago, dontworryabouthts said:

I think AAF had a similar problem and I ended up having to restart the quest

using the console. I couldn't use the home button to start animations until I did. otherwise what should I do.

Try reinstalling the mod. And check that the mod and the actual esp are enabled.

The quest you would have to look for in the console is called "LenARM_Main"

14 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Try reinstalling the mod. And check that the mod and the actual esp are enabled.

The quest you would have to look for in the console is called "LenARM_Main"

I have decided to reinstall my full modlist due to issues on my part, for example, I had somehow neglected to put the F4SE data folder in my fallout 4 directory

Probably mostly @vaultbait, but does anyone have any other recommendations for body morph changers? I have the "get fat when you eat" mod, and this one... I've also added PIRAD to increase the general danger and quantity of radiation in the Commonwealth. But are there any other mods out there that do a similar thing that could work with Rad Morph Redux so to speak? I'm very into forced/involuntary transformations, but there aren't really any transformation mods for Fallout 4, so this is as close as I can get right now.

11 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Probably mostly @vaultbait, but does anyone have any other recommendations for body morph changers? I have the "get fat when you eat" mod, and this one... I've also added PIRAD to increase the general danger and quantity of radiation in the Commonwealth. But are there any other mods out there that do a similar thing that could work with Rad Morph Redux so to speak? I'm very into forced/involuntary transformations, but there aren't really any transformation mods for Fallout 4, so this is as close as I can get right now.

There are a few different weight gain themed mods but all are fairly simplistic and only act on the vanilla triangle (except for the paid proprietary one which uses a completely custom body and so requires specialty outfit conversions). For general purpose body morphing mods, RMR is the only one I know of (I'd love to make a patch for it which switched it from radiation-driven to purely eating and drinking driven but I'm still a very rudimentary modder).

There are a number of mods which adjust specific sliders though, like Boston Devious Helper, Sexual Harassment, Vulnerability, Wasteland Dairy Framework... and then of course Family Planning Enhanced and the FPE Redux which do belly/pregnancy morphs.

I am having a bit of an issue with the morphs.....    morphs keep resetting while being irradiated not sure why, I've tried disabling some mods too, though no fix. 

And also clothing morp hs on vanilla outfits are also bugged out for me. would like some help to narrow down a cause for this thanks. I uploaded some videos for reference and a P.Log.

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Jazz_78 said:

I am having a bit of an issue with the morphs.....    morphs keep resetting while being irradiated not sure why, I've tried disabling some mods too, though no fix. 

And also clothing morp hs on vanilla outfits are also bugged out for me. would like some help to narrow down a cause for this thanks. I uploaded some videos for reference and a P.Log.

Papyrus.0.log 150.56 kB · 0 downloads

Is the log from one of the two videos (probably the first one)? Could you attach a log where the effect is as pronounced as in the second video?

From what I can see in the log I'd say it's not RMR that's resetting your morphs but some other mod. The values that RMR assigns are only increasing in the log, never going down and no reset entry either.

Do you use any other mods that do anything at all with body morphs / looksmenu?

6 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Is the log from one of the two videos (probably the first one)? Could you attach a log where the effect is as pronounced as in the second video?

From what I can see in the log I'd say it's not RMR that's resetting your morphs but some other mod. The values that RMR assigns are only increasing in the log, never going down and no reset entry either.

Do you use any other mods that do anything at all with body morphs / looksmenu?

The only mod that I have installed that affects morph sliders is the ingame looksmenu sliders for true wasteland body (TWB) from its the nexus page maybe it's trying to overwrite RMR?  The file is here https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36410?tab=files

I did more testing and it turns out its not in game sliders with looks-menu or anything, its the outfits. I was using hi poly vanilla outfits (vault 111 suit) with 3bbb for TWB and the GITS suit 3bb conversion. With those outfits they bugged out but with Vtaw wardrobe 7 TWB 3bbb conversion it works perfectly. Very confusing 

It may have something to do with the under armor slot ?

Edited by Jazz_78
more info
  • 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, FreezyIceCold said:

So, I fucked up. I didn't unable rad morph before uninstalling, now it won't work. I've reinstalled Fo4 twice, redownloaded every single one of my mods, it just won't work. Everything else works perfectly, it's just this mod specifically won't function

Upload your papyrus log and I'll take a look.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

• 3 weeks later...

So, I have been playing around with the clothing removal due to rad morphs - and hit a snag with devious devices which cannot be removed - I get spammed by the ripping sound and a message cannot be removed as the mod script tries to take them off over and over.

Is there any fix other than excluding the affected body slots used by DD to prevent this happening?

I really like the system (oh how I wish food one also existed, with speed debuffs) and I like the way I can tailor different slots to remove at different stages. Nude basics had a speed debuff on a certain rad level, but that required AWKCR which is a no no from me. Does anyone know of any other mod that can add a speed debuff effect (even one like a worn ring - I think Nuka Ride has a collar like that)?

8 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

So, I have been playing around with the clothing removal due to rad morphs - and hit a snag with devious devices which cannot be removed - I get spammed by the ripping sound and a message cannot be removed as the mod script tries to take them off over and over.

Is there any fix other than excluding the affected body slots used by DD to prevent this happening?

I really like the system (oh how I wish food one also existed, with speed debuffs) and I like the way I can tailor different slots to remove at different stages. Nude basics had a speed debuff on a certain rad level, but that required AWKCR which is a no no from me. Does anyone know of any other mod that can add a speed debuff effect (even one like a worn ring - I think Nuka Ride has a collar like that)?

I've found some synergy between this mod and the radiation poisoning effect in Advanced Needs 2 (I understand Flashy has made a successor to it, which I haven't tried yet, but it may have the same feature).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I've found some synergy between this mod and the radiation poisoning effect in Advanced Needs 2 (I understand Flashy has made a successor to it, which I haven't tried yet, but it may have the same feature).

The new mod (AN76) is live on his discord. I am running it at the moment - so far, so good. The mod has a similar mechanic as the AN2 rad poisoning, although I was hoping with a weight gain speed debuff that came with Nude Basics.

19 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Hmm. I don't remember running into this issue while I was using rad morphing. But maybe I just didn't have any slots set up that DD uses. I'll see if I can find a way to check if an item is unremovable / added by DD. But I would like to avoid adding a dependency on DD just for this conflict.

43 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

Hmm. I don't remember running into this issue while I was using rad morphing. But maybe I just didn't have any slots set up that DD uses. I'll see if I can find a way to check if an item is unremovable / added by DD. But I would like to avoid adding a dependency on DD just for this conflict.

It is fine, I excluded the bodyslots that RR/DD were fighting over, and yeah, adding in other mod dependencies is a no no. What would be super awesome is a simple speed debuff when radiation reaches a certain amount to mimic the effect of weight gain (I think tying it to the morphs is probably a can of worms). Really great mod btw, runs extremely smoothly.

Edited by Nuka Cherry
4 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

It is fine, I excluded the bodyslots that RR/DD were fighting over, and yeah, adding in other mod dependencies is a no no. What would be super awesome is a simple speed debuff when radiation reaches a certain amount to mimic the effect of weight gain (I think tying it to the morphs is probably a can of worms). Really great mod btw, runs extremely smoothly.

Which version of DD? If it's 2.0, did you also install a protected equipment set file for all the devices (no idea if RMR consults it, but needed to let AAF know not to strip those at the very least).

On 9/11/2021 at 1:18 PM, Dutchygamer said:

Oh hey, you're back :)

Nope, don't have any mods running that should effect doctors directly, nor should effect the doctor's scripts directly. It's very strange, as it is only with the doctors from Far Harbour; from what I recall the Nukaworld doctors worked fine. The scene(s) registers correctly as I can see in the logs, but the 'DoctorJustCuredRads' doesn't seem to trigger for some reason.

EDIT: something I do notice which may explain things: the mod uses DialogueGenericDoctors to check for DoctorJustCuredRads. In the Quest's properties this property refers Quest DialogueGenericDoctors with FormId 0005F76B. Now comes the fun part: said DialogueGenericDoctors quest is only referred to in Fallout 4, and none of the DLCs.

How do the doctors for the DLC work then? They have their own dialogue quest entries, which eventually refer to the GenericDoctorScripts which the mod is supposed to hook into. The mod correctly refers to the specific EndScenes from these quests as by your earlier bugfix. However, the code still tries to access the DialogGenericDoctors quest to see if it called the script.

Perhaps this can be the cause of the issue? I'm going to try something, see if my theory is correct.

EDIT 2: that is indeed the cause of this issue. I've added a secondary GenericDoctorsScript property to the mod, connected the Archemist's dialogue quest to it, and let it check on that as well on SceneEnd. Now my morphs get resetted properly. Shame this has to be done for each seperate doctor Quest, but it works for me now :)

I'm just going through the list of bugs right now getting ready to update the mod. And this is one thing I could not reproduce. Teddy curing rads correctly always resets morphs for me.

Looking at the quest vars a little more closely know I noticed something strange. All the JustCured variables never reset after the doctor script finishes! So after having any doctor in the base game cure rads once, DoctorJustCuredRads is always set to 1 / true, which is why resetting morphs with DLC doctors worked for me once the scenes were added. Because, even though the mod incorrectly checks the base game's GenericDoctorsScript, the JustCured var is already true from a previous visit.

The GenericDoctorsScript has a function called ClearDialogueConditions that reset the three JustCured vars, but I don't see it being called anywhere.

I don't know if this is one of my mods interfering or a Beth bug. Could you (or anyone else) check if that is the case for you as well?

I don't have a clean FO4 to test with and unfortunately switching profiles in Vortex has never worked for me, so I'm not going to risk having to redo my whole modlist just to test this bug.

To check you'd have to follow these steps:

1. open console
  2. type sqv DialogueGenericDoctors
  3. scroll up until you see DoctorJustCuredRads (value should be 0)
  4. close console
  5. ask any base game doctor to cure rads
  6. wait until the doctor dialogues are completely over and you ended the conversation with them
  7. open console
  8. type sqv DialogueGenericDoctors
  9. scroll up until you see DoctorJustCuredRads (value should be 0 again at this point)

For the DLC doctors the console commands should be:

• Far Harbor, Teddy: sqv DLC03DialogueFarHarbor
  • Far Harbor, Archemist: sqv DLC03CoA_ConvArchemistGeneric
  • Far Harbor, Aster: sqv DLC03AcadiaDialogue
  • Nuka World, Mackenzie: sqv DLC04SettlementDoctor

What does this mean?

1. Your bugfix is correct. I need to add references to all the different doctor scripts in order to properly check for cured rads.
  2. If the JustCured vars are really never reset, then after curing rads once, every other visit to a doctor that involves some kind of treatment (addiction, health, rads) will reset morphs if your rads are already at 0.

I could probably ClearDialogueConditions myself once curing rads is detected. But I think I would make that optional through MCM as I don't know if that potentially messes something up somewhere else in the game, or causes problems for the interfering mod if this is not a Beth bug)...

6 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

I don't have a clean FO4 to test with and unfortunately switching profiles in Vortex has never worked for me, so I'm not going to risk having to redo my whole modlist just to test this bug.

Hopefully I'll get a moment to try out the reproducer you outlined, but as for vanilla testing as a Vortex user myself, here's my simple hack:

1. hit the "purge" button in Vortex's mods view
  2. start the game through fallout4.exe rather than f4se_loader.exe
  3. load my unmodded speed-run save I keep just inside the Vault 111 exit
  4. test whatever I'm going to test
  5. exit the game
  6. hit the "deploy" button in Vortex's mods view
  7. go back to mod-happy business as usual

It's worth noting that I don't modify files behind Vortex's back, and any overrides I make to mods I'm using get put in their own archives and installed as additional mods themselves, so if that's not you then I can understand being shy of the purge feature.