[WIP] Beast animations for Skryim

Fdrph

YES! THERE MUST BE MORE BEASTS ON GIRLS ON BEASTS ON BEASTS ON DRAGONS ON GIRLS. (GIRL ON BOTTOM, DRAGON ON HER, BEAST ON THE DRAGON, BEAST ON THE BEAST, GIRL ON THE BEAST, BEAST ON TOP OF GIRL [AND A CHERRY ON TOP!] )  BRING ON THE ANIMAL KINGDOM ORGY!

YES! THERE MUST BE MORE BEASTS ON GIRLS ON BEASTS ON BEASTS ON DRAGONS ON GIRLS. (GIRL ON BOTTOM, DRAGON ON HER, BEAST ON THE DRAGON, BEAST ON THE BEAST, GIRL ON THE BEAST, BEAST ON TOP OF GIRL [AND A CHERRY ON TOP!] )  BRING ON THE ANIMAL KINGDOM ORGY!

Someone needs to create a beast behavior hack.  Like an FNIS for werewolves.  FNIS only covers the character folder (player and NPCs).

Every beast has its own behaviors, and you'd need an individual FNIS for each one you hack.

There are like 40+ beast folders,....so its unlikely we'll see non-replacer style beast animations in skyrim until someone can figure out how to hack them all conveniently.

I'm under the impression that the concept is the same as what fore has done with FNIS for characters and is quite possible with other Creatures behaviors however it would be very time consuming to create separate behaviors and may lag the program and that is why Fore has not done it yet. Either that or fore has no interest in supporting the behaviors of creatures. Or maybe there is some genuine problem that is different from the human behavior files that make it incompatible with the way for does it in FNIS and additional hacking is needed.

Someone needs to create a beast behavior hack.  Like an FNIS for werewolves.  FNIS only covers the character folder (player and NPCs).

Every beast has its own behaviors, and you'd need an individual FNIS for each one you hack.

There are like 40+ beast folders,....so its unlikely we'll see non-replacer style beast animations in skyrim until someone can figure out how to hack them all conveniently.

Baaah humbug! All we need is a good wizard! Quick someone find me a magic user!!!

casualmods.net/RTD.html Maybe you can utilise this amusing finisher :)

This doesn't help so much b/c its a replacer,...it replaces one of the varied killmoves for werewolves,..meaning it has a random chance to show up,..or another could show up. 

You could make this animation play everytime by renaming the animation to overwrite all the other possible werewolf killmove options, but its still essentially a replacer since you have to remove a vanilla animation to make it work.

And this is the point where Beth's engine really fucks modding up...

Beth's engine is the CK,...its havok behavior and physics that complicates modding. Since bethesda only licences havok (they dont own it),..they can't provide the tools and tutorials needed to animate/develop the game as easily as they did during skyrims development.

Technically you could purchase the havok behavior and physics SDK and recreate bethesda's setup, but the software is expensive, and Fore is the only modder Im aware of with havok behavior knowledge.  

The behavior software is a intermediary between animations and  CK scripts.  It takes care of details like foot angles on terrain (IK constraints), ragdoll motion, collision, animation transitions, and anything else that helps get raw animations into the game with minimal scripting support.

The problem (from what I understand) is that in order to accomplish this, behavior requires a final list of all animations in the game for all actors / beasts.  The CK can only register the animation present in the behavior files, so, in short, the behavior files must be edited with the newly introduced animations listed. Thats what FNIS does, using a txt file (FNIS list) in the folder containing the new animations. FNIS for modders creates the new behavior file, and FNIS for users merges that with the master behavior.  

Here's some of screenshot that using SMAIO (Sex Motion All In One) !!
He have animal patch that trigger sexual scene with animal !!
This is just manual edited pose for the character using console (playidle) !! Not sex animation !!
And for the wolf using default idle such as (Stagger idle and Warn idle)!!

post-9578-0-64620800-1369060913_thumb.jpg

post-9578-0-19006700-1369061054_thumb.jpg

post-9578-0-26662100-1369061141_thumb.jpg

post-9578-0-82884800-1369061236_thumb.jpg

post-9578-0-50635000-1369061384_thumb.jpg

post-9578-0-22434900-1369061650_thumb.jpg

post-9578-0-35557300-1369061789_thumb.jpg

As EterBlack said many many times, he is working on this proyect, but also with the Beast Genitals, so he is currently doing the models for female and males, once he is done with that, he will animate so, the project is alive, but the author focuses in another aspect of it. Takes a lot time.

casualmods.net/RTD.html Maybe you can utilise this amusing finisher :)

This doesn't help so much b/c its a replacer,...it replaces one of the varied killmoves for werewolves,..meaning it has a random chance to show up,..or another could show up. 

You could make this animation play everytime by renaming the animation to overwrite all the other possible werewolf killmove options, but its still essentially a replacer since you have to remove a vanilla animation to make it work.

And this is the point where Beth's engine really fucks modding up...

Beth's engine is the CK,...its havok behavior and physics that complicates modding. Since bethesda only licences havok (they dont own it),..they can't provide the tools and tutorials needed to animate/develop the game as easily as they did during skyrims development.

Technically you could purchase the havok behavior and physics SDK and recreate bethesda's setup, but the software is expensive, and Fore is the only modder Im aware of with havok behavior knowledge.  

The behavior software is a intermediary between animations and  CK scripts.  It takes care of details like foot angles on terrain (IK constraints), ragdoll motion, collision, animation transitions, and anything else that helps get raw animations into the game with minimal scripting support.

The problem (from what I understand) is that in order to accomplish this, behavior requires a final list of all animations in the game for all actors / beasts.  The CK can only register the animation present in the behavior files, so, in short, the behavior files must be edited with the newly introduced animations listed. Thats what FNIS does, using a txt file (FNIS list) in the folder containing the new animations. FNIS for modders creates the new behavior file, and FNIS for users merges that with the master behavior.  

Well fair enough I only utilised modelling structures to a degree via auto desk maya. I did some very simple animation and not aware if you could use these files as such and not just a replacer.

Guest DeleteMePlease

We don't need create female animation, we already have alot of animation for female so it's make easier to complete this mod !!

Just need to create beast animation !!

BTW is this thread still running on for the project or it's suddenly down ??

This is getting out of hand... certainly this is not my thread and basically I just stood up to help people archive what they want to and therefor currently "lead" this project on my own (including modeling, animation and programming).

Anyway, I cant see a point in talking about an (obviously imaginary) "we" as I'm the only one (that I'm aware of) actually working on this.

And honestly I "refuse" to work with others as it mostly slows down the progress due to a higher amount of coordination and the outcome doesn't often fit my minimum standards of quality. Also to prevent any copyright issues that may occur as anyone might get upset and takes back his work while raging. All in all, working alone is (at least for me it is) the best solution, even though it's not that fast.

The sentence, "Just need to create beast animation !!"... if it is that easy, probably everyone would've already done it.

Also I'm quite certain that the actual intention of the thread's author gets lost as everybody just want to get his own, personal preferences made. These animation (at least as far as I understood Fdrph's intention) are for intercourse, not only Human-Beast based, but also highly focused on Beast-Beast sides and I highly doubt that there are any good animations for Beast-Beast interfering (also quite few for Human-Beast (I'm talking about animations, not just hilariously simple postures)).

Maybe I took that message down the wrong pipe but it kind of angers me to read posts with highly questionable content that are indirectly pointed towards me. Beside that, this is an animation "resource" thread and therefor won't have an actual mod. If you are looking for a mod that will use these animations, head over to [W.I.P] Beast Interaction, which is still in early alpha stage and because of this just has a few, reliable alpha testers chosen by me and is no open-alpha.

As EterBlack said many many times, he is working on this proyect, but also with the Beast Genitals, so he is currently doing the models for female and males, once he is done with that, he will animate so, the project is alive, but the author focuses in another aspect of it. Takes a lot time.

Sums it up quite right.

Beside me having trouble receiving e-mail notification, there is nothing new for me to say in here. Models first, then animation, followed by the actual mod.

Secretly I do it all at the same time ;).

Thanks to anyone that supports and stands up for this project.

Sincererly

EB

We don't need create female animation, we already have alot of animation for female so it's make easier to complete this mod !!

Just need to create beast animation !!

BTW is this thread still running on for the project or it's suddenly down ??

This is getting out of hand... certainly this is not my thread and basically I just stood up to help people archive what they want to and therefor currently "lead" this project on my own (including modeling, animation and programming).

Anyway, I cant see a point in talking about an (obviously imaginary) "we" as I'm the only one (that I'm aware of) actually working on this.

And honestly I "refuse" to work with others as it mostly slows down the progress due to a higher amount of coordination and the outcome doesn't often fit my minimum standards of quality. Also to prevent any copyright issues that may occur as anyone might get upset and takes back his work while raging. All in all, working alone is (at least for me it is) the best solution, even though it's not that fast.

The sentence, "Just need to create beast animation !!"... if it is that easy, probably everyone would've already done it.

Also I'm quite certain that the actual intention of the thread's author gets lost as everybody just want to get his own, personal preferences made. These animation (at least as far as I understood Fdrph's intention) are for intercourse, not only Human-Beast based, but also highly focused on Beast-Beast sides and I highly doubt that there are any good animations for Beast-Beast interfering (also quite few for Human-Beast (I'm talking about animations, not just hilariously simple postures)).

Maybe I took that message down the wrong pipe but it kind of angers me to read posts with highly questionable content that are indirectly pointed towards me. Beside that, this is an animation "resource" thread and therefor won't have an actual mod. If you are looking for a mod that will use these animations, head over to [W.I.P] Beast Interaction, which is still in early alpha stage and because of this just has a few, reliable alpha testers chosen by me and is no open-alpha.

Sums it up quite right.

Beside me having trouble receiving e-mail notification, there is nothing new for me to say in here. Models first, then animation, followed by the actual mod.

Secretly I do it all at the same time ;).

Thanks to anyone that supports and stands up for this project.

Sincererly

EB

Ok i got the point !!

About creating new animation than usnig someone work that's good to try !!

And i'm glad that this project still running !!

Here's some of screenshot that using SMAIO (Sex Motion All In One) !!

He have animal patch that trigger sexual scene with animal !!

This is just manual edited pose for the character using console (playidle) !! Not sex animation !!

And for the wolf using default idle such as (Stagger idle and Warn idle)!!

attachicon.gifScreenShot14.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot15.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot16.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot17.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot18.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot19.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot20.jpg

The wolf is probably an animobject in this case. Since the wolf itself is not animated (the beast skeleton I mean), something like this is possible. 

In this scenario,...the wolf is like a mining pick during a mining animation in-game.  Its permanently attached to the actor as a single node, and the wolf mesh is placed entirely on a single bone node.  Meaning no way to move the mesh,...but it makes a nice pose. 

The wolf probably appears and disappears at the start and end of the idle pose animation. (Like an animobject). So a live NPC in-game wolf is not required to perform the pose.

I'd like to use anim objects in some 2 actor NPC sex animations in the future, like a chair or stool, pole ect.

The wolf probably appears and disappears at the start and end of the idle pose animation. (Like an animobject). So a live NPC in-game wolf is not required to perform the pose.

I'd like to use anim objects in some 2 actor NPC sex animations in the future, like a chair or stool, pole ect.

that's why I said it's almost imposible to make loversbitch on skyrim if we still using FNIS method !!

that's why I said it's almost imposible to make loversbitch on skyrim if we still using FNIS method !!

I may not know much about this sort of deal yet, as I have barely even tinkered with modding yet, but wouldnt it be possible to just not use FNIS and just use a custom installer to make sure the animations and behaviors and whatnot dont get buggered up by the user? (is it even possible for a user to instal animations and behaviors without FNIS?). Sorry for the ignorance on my part, as I said I have no idea what I'm talking about, just asking this for future reference really.

Guest wellbredbitch

noob question sorry!

will there be a possibility that my character could get overpowered(easily) by a wolf pack out in the wilds somewhere and "bred" by them all?

noob question sorry!

will there be a possibility that my character could get overpowered(easily) by a wolf pack out in the wilds somewhere and "bred" by them all?

wrong thread.... I suggest you start reading the whole thread and take a look at

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15264-wip-beast-interaction/

and

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15263-wip-immersive-beast-genitals/

as this is simply an animation resource thread that wont have an actual mod. the mod will be forged at the [W.I.P.] Beast Interaction thread and is, as EB stated in early, closed alpha.

or just read all of s posts as he/she/it :) is the one that takes care of the whole project related to beast(iality).

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have Try dance animation from "casualmod.net" ??
Dance Animation All In One with the size almost 1Gb !!
He solve how to make animation behavior work without FNIS !!
He make another Character folder in actor folder !!
So there's 2 character folder !!
First folder is using by FNIS, and other is using for his mod !!
In his folder there's behavior file and skeleton for the dance !!
So when we using tools FNIS for USER !! They not detected !!
Maybe we can use his method to make Loversbitch Come True !!

Just wondering were all the genitalia is for these races? I know about the main race's, werewolves, horse, dragons. But what about the wolves, bears, sabertooths, foxes, giants, mammoths, the creatures in Immersive Creatures(Draman, the other wolves, ect) and the rest? Just wondering, hehe and thanks for making this ^^ happy someone is finally doing it!

Archived