[WIP] Beast animations for Skryim

Fdrph

Well, since the topic of animation suggestions has come up I'd like to pitch one I don't think people would think of right off the bat:

I'm a bit ashamed of it but I really like scenes involving big aggressive monster or beast women dominating men. When I saw a mod to give female werewolves a custom mesh I really wanted the option to play one and have her run around dominating people or have a male be dominated by one. I was thinking your usual cowgirl type stuff just a little more domineering, though I do have the image in my mind of her lifting her victim/partner up and into her.

I'm sure you guys are all busy as is so I don't mean to be pushy, just thought I'd throw the idea out there when you guys are done with what's already been planned. Regardless, best of luck to you guys.

That is true, most of the animations tend to be aimed at the male dominating the female, and while there are futa and strap-on mods it's still the same.

It would be nice to see a mod with a female dominating others, like said above.

Guest DeleteMePlease

Uh, I forgot to mention something here.

In short: Fdrph is currently busy with his real life and that's why I'm in charge of the project as states in his opening post. So, PM's regarding this mod to me please, as well as ideas. There is some kind of "sub-opening post" now, linked in the real opening post. I'll provide information and news there beside actually posting.

Well, that's basically it, but...

I do need some more detail on what you guys exactly mean by having a dominant female. For example a more detailed description of the positioning of the limbs. Sketches, scribbles are welcome too (even stick-man like), just so I get your idea, else I might spend a lot of time doing the "wrong" thing.

In short: Fdrph is currently busy with his real life and that's why I'm in charge of the project as states in his opening post. So, PM's regarding this mod to me please, as well as ideas. There is some kind of "sub-opening post" now, linked in the real opening post. I'll provide information and news there beside actually posting.

I do need some more detail on what you guys exactly mean by having a dominant female. For example a more detailed description of the positioning of the limbs. Sketches, scribbles are welcome too (even stick-man like), just so I get your idea, else I might spend a lot of time doing the "wrong" thing.

dovahchick.png

Here you go

Guest DeleteMePlease

[spoiler=Quote]

dovahchick.png

I know I asked for drawings, but this is some sort of disturbing :s.

I'm sorry, but I can't get any use out of it beside a female wearing a strap-on, big enough to please a dragon.

And please use spoiler tags for your pictures in the future.

*Muzzlepawing and hitting tabletop with forehead few times after watching that pic*

When it comes to female domination it usually means using strap-ons, fucking submissive with dildo, tying and forcing to do something with a touch of humiliation (like muzzling a submissive and forcing him\her to walk at dominant's side, then lick master's feet). There are really lots of version but mostly we are talking about dom\sub relations both sides agreed to. In here we need something quicker and rougher unless you have an intension of making a long-term relation mod...

*Thinking for a moment while waving tail*. In spontaneous femdom case we might talk about armor that contains slot for strap-on dildo as well as replacing death with knock-out. Female char then can knock down and adversary, turn him face down, attach strap-on and... do her dirty work from behind. Grab defeated NPC by hair and force him to lick her pussy, hit ribs and make him kiss her feet. SIt on him, put collar on NPC's neck and pull it wile spanking. Maybe tie rope to his penis and pull him around like dog on a leash. *Shrugs* As i said - there are many ways, different for different situations. If what i wrote is of any use i can provide few more thoughts on the matter.

I was figuring some sketches would be best but unfortunately I don't have a scanner. Suppose I'll try my best to describe what I have in mind with as much detail as possible. I have three set ups in mind:

One a typical riding animation, nothing with strap ons or what have you just her using her strength as a werewolf to subdue her victim/partner. I'm imagining her hands being either pressing down on his chest or wrapped over his head while the other holds one of his arms in place while she viciously rides him. As the animation progresses her hands may change places to his neck or maybe even both over his head or chest with the implication she is gripping tightly as she grows more excited and typically thrusts harder till reaching orgasm.

The second one I'm thinking of may be out there but I just discovered Sex addict has an animation very much like it (the fifth one I believe, maybe sixth) but I'd like to see one where the female werewolf is lifting her victim/partner up and pulling him into her while she stands up.One of her hands would be on his back to support him or maybe even gripping his torso to seem more possessive. The other will be on his bottom to control her pushing his penis into her vagina. Perhaps one finger shoved into his anus to seem more possessive again. Progress would probably show her hands switch to griping one of his legs (like right where it would connect with his hip I imagine) while she yanks on him even harder, perhaps standing more hunched or erect till orgasm.

EDIT- And I just had another pop into my mind just now. It would probably imply something more consensual between the two but placement of her hands would show she is still in control of him. I was thinking she would be lying on her back while her partner does the typical missionary procedure but one of her hands tightly gripping one of his arms while the other may start out on his back or maybe gripping his torso, then move to his bottom (in the second stage) pressed tightly against his buttox to maybe even slap and push him down into her as he thrusts. The final stage the hand that is gripping his arm would switch to either wrapping around his neck or even just wrapped around his head.

Thats the just of what I was thinking. I wanted to try and get into animations myself (and maybe put that art BA to some kind of use) but I just could never get Blender working. So I really appreciate you considering these ideas very much. I was scarred people where just gonna let the thread die thanks to such an odd ball suggestion.

Guest DeleteMePlease

Take ya'lls time, we understand that it takes a while. But man, I wish there was a playable version.  :blush:

Something new ? The animation with the dragon looks good when it will download any test mode ?

Thanks

Just one animation option would fit for the beginning!

Release something for us! :P

This thread is only about the animation itself and therefor will not have anything playable as all the animations are not a replacer for a current one, more like separates ones that will be used by a mod.

If you want to have something playable you will have to take a look at [WIP] Beast Interaction where I started scripting but haven't released anything yet as it isn't stable nor I had the time to continue while being busy working on the models in [WIP] Immersive Beast Genitals.

If I get the time this weekend I may finish the Dragon-Werewolf animation and render it so you guys at least have something to look at for now. I can't promise this as I planned many things for the weekend in terms of modelling.

Sincerely

EB

Guest DeleteMePlease

its rather quiet around here, hope everything is going well!

That's because I'm currently the only one working on this whole Beast Project due to fdrph got some real life problems and therefore can't continue work at the moment. I'm certain he will be back someday. Until that I'll provide as much as I can, but for now my focus lies on the creation of models as they are the base for animations.

To be more certain:

Without models -> No Animation

Without Animation -> No Interaction

so basically I need to start at the root, and as the root is proper modeling, I get barely time for animating. Beside already having very limited time at all.

Im fairly certain the actual post that will supply our info is at the 2 branches for Immersive Beast Genitals and Beast Interactions

Don't get me wrong, this thread is still alive, but progresses slowly due to the facts mentioned above.

The whole Beast Project is split up into three parts:

Modeling ([WIP] Immersive Beast Genitals)

Animating ([WIP] Beast animations for Skryim)

Actual usable Mod with ingame Interaction ([WIP] Beast Interaction)

As stated above, none of these threads is abandoned, but I will put most attention into the modeling at first (it is most likely that i'll rename the thread to something more open to become more popular by offering genitals for almost everything living and options for strap-on versions... and so on).

Depending on how fast I get my current model fixed, there may be an update to the Dragon-Werewolf animation soon as well as a new animation.

As stated above, none of these threads is abandoned, but I will put most attention into the modeling at first (it is most likely that i'll rename the thread to something more open to become more popular by offering genitals for almost everything living and options for strap-on versions... and so on).

Oh... you mean something like SOS?

Depending on how fast I get my current model fixed, there may be an update to the Dragon-Werewolf animation soon as well as a new animation.

Well most of them have been quiet but the Immersive Beast Genitals is fairly lively as EB works his magic making great models.

dovahchick.png

Here you go

I had to reply to this post, this is my first post on these forums. This really made me laugh! Good sir, you just made my day :"D! Here's an Interwebz and a Cookie for you ://3.

Also, Khaajit fur the winz :3 ;)

Looks interesting, would this be cross interactive XD Like lets say I see a wolf and I see a bandit at the same time fighting <_< could I turn them into lovers for the moment the spell stays on? I do that alot with Cupid and bandits after me :T I could just kill them but its funnier to watch the bandits stop attacking me and be over drawn with lust, and take each other to the ground as I walk away laugh and then raid there treasure chest!!  (( also if it works for summoned wolfs <_< I would have my pet come out and hump the bandits)) : 3

Looks interesting, would this be cross interactive XD Like lets say I see a wolf and I see a bandit at the same time fighting <_< could I turn them into lovers for the moment the spell stays on? I do that alot with Cupid and bandits after me :T I could just kill them but its funnier to watch the bandits stop attacking me and be over drawn with lust, and take each other to the ground as I walk away laugh and then raid there treasure chest!!  (( also if it works for summoned wolfs <_< I would have my pet come out and hump the bandits)) : 3

i dont get it... does anyone read the whole thread before posting or is it only me? i guess EB is getting tired to repeat himself over and over stating again and again that this thread is for animation only.... he already pointed out in his last post (alongside multiple other times) in this thread, that there are other threads dealing with and actual mod for usage.

to be certain, its maybe easier to just go on EBs profile and read all his posts he made as he is the only one working on this at the moment.

Guest DeleteMePlease

... i guess EB is getting tired to repeat himself over and over stating again and again that this thread is for animation only...

Quite hit the spot ;)

How's it going? Something new?

Nope. nothing new yet, as told, models first. Beside that bananana granted me access to dawnguard, I'll 'have' to get through the quests first.

I'll update the post linked withing fdrph's opening post beside replying here to inform everyone (I wont double post).

Archived