[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

No.  The CK doesn't include compiled scripts, and nothing that gets installed with the CK loads in game.

LooksMenu doesn't compete with it, it's the exact same menu.  Looksmenu modifies the game engine's existing chargen code and the SWF menu interface for it.  Whether you access it in console with SLM, via the barber chair, the surgery center, the LooksMirror mod, etc, it's all the same code under the covers.  Papyrus Scripts can restrict the available options to hair, face paint, etc, by using different arguments to the ShowRaceMenu() function that opens it, but it's always the same menu.

I figured what the problem was.  I am using the LooksMenu presets mod for random NPCs.  It doesnt automatically exclude the player, so bodygen was suppressing things on the player.  Added the exclusion to the Morph.ini and all is well now.  Thank you for responding :)

hi all, so i haven't play FO4 with my mods for a while i got bored and thought i'd give it a play, so i was still using NMM and all my plugins were not active i messed around and figured i needed to be running vortex nowadays so i did that imported my mods and thought lets give it a whirl booted up FO4 via F4se and loaded my most recent save and my AAf got stuck at 30% so i did some fiddling around with my mods ( with zero clue of what i'm doing ) and it to load 100% i then press home key to open animation menu but from there i couldn't open any more menus or even scroll the error logs, so i back tracked and now am stuck at the 30% issue again, so i uninstalled all the adult mods and started fresh following the F-ing manual as best as i can and i'm still stuck at 30%, now could anyone suggest what i can do/try next? is there a way to get a report extract or something? 

cheers.

16 minutes ago, Mordecai117 said:

hi all, so i haven't play FO4 with my mods for a while i got bored and thought i'd give it a play, so i was still using NMM and all my plugins were not active i messed around and figured i needed to be running vortex nowadays so i did that imported my mods and thought lets give it a whirl booted up FO4 via F4se and loaded my most recent save and my AAf got stuck at 30% so i did some fiddling around with my mods ( with zero clue of what i'm doing ) and it to load 100% i then press home key to open animation menu but from there i couldn't open any more menus or even scroll the error logs, so i back tracked and now am stuck at the 30% issue again, so i uninstalled all the adult mods and started fresh following the F-ing manual as best as i can and i'm still stuck at 30%, now could anyone suggest what i can do/try next? is there a way to get a report extract or something?

Are you certain you cleaned out any lingering XML files from your old installation? AAF will attempt to load all the files it finds in its data directory. Since you're running Vortex, you should be able to check this easily by using its "purge" function to remove any of the files it's managing and then look in Data\AAF and see if there's anything left behind. Clear out whatever you find left in there and then use Vortex's "deploy" function to put back all the files it's managing.

8 hours ago, Mordecai117 said:

cheers.

image.png.eefa5bbff700019d8b8b6b4cea09a7a5.png

Top of the manual. We are not responsible for ANY support received here.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (01/August/2021)
10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Are you certain you cleaned out any lingering XML files from your old installation? AAF will attempt to load all the files it finds in its data directory. Since you're running Vortex, you should be able to check this easily by using its "purge" function to remove any of the files it's managing and then look in Data\AAF and see if there's anything left behind. Clear out whatever you find left in there and then use Vortex's "deploy" function to put back all the files it's managing.

ah thank you i did this and i am now up and running, thank you kindly 

9 hours ago, Thrasher935 said:

Some one knows which combination of this mods give a male dom expirience???, player as male

There are slavery mods like Just Business and Raider Reform School which you could certainly use to role play male dominance. There are also aspects of some mods which enable non-consensual sex and aren't gender-specific, like the fact that you can use Violate to sexually assault a combat opponent after they surrender to you (so playing as a male you could choose to kill other male combatants but take liberties with any females who surrender to you instead). The possibilities are too many to list though, really. What you're asking about is really a play style, more than specific mod features.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (03/August/2021)

Hi all, I can not figure this one out. 

FIrst off, I build just Body-Talk in bodyslide/outfit, using only body talk files with DLC.

I then remove the ticks in bodyslide, and build using CBBE or FG. add in the clothes for those, and start game.

Now I have no problem running animations, this guide helped me greatly with the stretched penis problems, but I always wind up, having this wierd mesh/texture error with hands. IT's like for some reason , BodyTalk hands are applied first, then the other CBBE or FG. MAkes it look like a patchwork thing. I am also making Darned sure, I don't over write the skeleton, and load it at the very bottom of my load order.

Now the confusion comes in, as I always thought, you couldn't run two different body styles with FO4, Skyrim, etc. 

If I am posting in the wrong area, please redirect. 

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (04/August/2021)
3 hours ago, Sirgod said:

Hi all, I can not figure this one out. 

FIrst off, I build just Body-Talk in bodyslide/outfit, using only body talk files with DLC.

I then remove the ticks in bodyslide, and build using CBBE or FG. add in the clothes for those, and start game.

Now I have no problem running animations, this guide helped me greatly with the stretched penis problems, but I always wind up, having this wierd mesh/texture error with hands. IT's like for some reason , BodyTalk hands are applied first, then the other CBBE or FG. MAkes it look like a patchwork thing. I am also making Darned sure, I don't over write the skeleton, and load it at the very bottom of my load order.

Now the confusion comes in, as I always thought, you couldn't run two different body styles with FO4, Skyrim, etc. 

If I am posting in the wrong area, please redirect. 

image.png.12ccf1cf98ab2a65352691d0d5044b07.png

Very top of the Manual.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (05/August/2021)
19 minutes ago, seeeeeeeeeeeeednfeeeeeeed said:

Do I really gotta make a moddingham account just to download the most recent AAF?

Yes, exactly like how you had to have a Nexus Mods account to download it before now.

• Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (11/August/2021)

Just starting with this guide

Anyone help me with download mirrors

I got as far as #4 only to find I cant access the files

Google drive SUCKS keep getting the Quota exceeded error

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Thanks for any help

Greeting from Spain

Please, I need a version of the AAF prior to 1.61 because I can't get it to work (no animation is activated) and days before updating to 1.61 and 1.64 it worked perfectly. But i'm dumb and i deleted the old versions from my PC...

Would someone be so kind as to put here an older version to be able to download it?
Thank you

EDIT  i just try with the 106 and 107 from Nexus and same that works finely... is really weird.

Edited by Al Raan
  • Saya Scarlett changed the title to [AAF Fucking Manual] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (15/August/2021)
On 8/15/2021 at 8:45 PM, Dude4547 said:

Just starting with this guide

Anyone help me with download mirrors

I got as far as #4 only to find I cant access the files

Google drive SUCKS keep getting the Quota exceeded error

Thanks for any help

Been fine for myself and at least one other 'mod' in the last few days.
Can happen if you're not logged in, I believe.

Something to take up with TBoS, however.
We have no say or control over download/host locations/sites of mods listed in the Fucking Manual, that are not our own.

On 7/31/2021 at 7:35 AM, VicMackey said:

Is there a guide like this for skyrim se i remember i tried to install aaf for skyrim as well and i failed as usual.

I need guidance for skyrim se aaf.

I have been thinking of making one for Skyrim SE but i honestly can't be fucked with it at the moment. As someone already mentioned, Skyrim uses SexLab, not AAF.

If anything, come around the AAF Discord and ping me. I'll share my current Skyrim modlist and you can use that as a guideline for the SexLab stuff at least.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:46 AM, squiffyrogue said:

Thank you very much! Can't imagine myself installing all these stuff without your guide. Outstanding work!
Is there any way to you to make something like this for Skyrim SE?

Most welcome. ?

Glad to see some people can still actually read in this day and age. And no, that is not a joke. ?

As for Skyrim, read my quote above.

On 8/7/2021 at 10:14 PM, tuxagent7 said:

Just restarted my fallout 4 game, i had to update boy oh boy the guide has changed in one year.

still finished reading and using and 100% works

Thank you for this guide !

A lot has changed, yes. Some mod authors have completely stopped, others have picked up some slack. All in all, shit changes over time anyways.

Either way, you're welcome but don't thank just me. I certainly didn't build this alone, you can generally thank the AAF Team overall if you're ever around the AAF Discord. ?

On 8/15/2021 at 7:50 AM, Al Raan said:

Greeting from Spain

Please, I need a version of the AAF prior to 1.61 because I can't get it to work (no animation is activated) and days before updating to 1.61 and 1.64 it worked perfectly. But i'm dumb and i deleted the old versions from my PC...

Would someone be so kind as to put here an older version to be able to download it?
Thank you

EDIT  i just try with the 106 and 107 from Nexus and same that works finely... is really weird.

For various reasons, we don't give out or support older versions of AAF.

Latest version works just fine. If it doesn't, you're doing something wrong. Plain simple.

Edited by Saya Scarlett