[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

i Have tried MO2 and Vortex and used the guide it is all crap no animations will play and i get this no mater what order they are in this is such crap can you all on lovers lab fix this crap its getting worse to try to mod fo4, to patchy and fucked up. AFF and Leito is SHIT NOW.

1 hour ago, jeff1972 said:

i Have tried MO2 and Vortex and used the guide it is all crap no animations will play and i get this no mater what order they are in this is such crap can you all on lovers lab fix this crap its getting worse to try to mod fo4, to patchy and fucked up. AFF and Leito is SHIT NOW.

With your language and your attitude, not sure anyone here now gives a rip about your problems. Nice first impression as a new member! (Hint) Maybe a deletion and a nicer ask for help might be in order?

11 hours ago, Anionmus said:

The head does not affect the mod at all, but the arms, legs and the shattered torso is what I want. Bodytalk has that but it doesn't work for me, because that needs ZAZ skeleton and this one has errors with the gender specific skeleton mod.

I have been picking up body parts from the Deathclaw kills in Concord for years. EVB bodies explode just fine..

23 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

With your language and your attitude, not sure anyone here now gives a rip about your problems. Nice first impression as a new member! (Hint) Maybe a deletion and a nicer ask for help might be in order?

Crap is definitely the installation he did, not the guide. Saya the saint is not wrong. I'm noob and everything works. :D

5 hours ago, jeff1972 said:

Dude, wtf is it will all the venom? I have used this guide to setup my aaf 100% exactly as it is stated on the cover page of this topic and my install works. I suggest you drop the pissy attitude go back READ the instructions first, then try installing everything in the correct manner.

1 hour ago, Mistress Jade said:

Dude, wtf is it will all the venom? I have used this guide to setup my aaf 100% exactly as it is stated on the cover page of this topic and my install works. I suggest you drop the pissy attitude go back READ the instructions first, then try installing everything in the correct manner.

i have spent 2 days with MO2 and 2 days With Vortex and followed this guide every time and i get leito errors no anamations will play i stand their with hands up and nothing but erroers. i have moded fo4 many times with aff and had fun with it but no the shit dose not work.

I am a ass, and when things suck I do not like it. You cant make me like something that sux. I have read and followed it to a tee and same thing every time. Something seems to be wrong with the leito all animations come up as error. I apologize to whom i may have offended. Harsh words do not help anyone and I apologize for those. I am a ass so remember i agree wit you. With that said I still feel this is all to patchy and old outdated mods are the problem.

This just occurred to me:

skip scrap: Unique NPC's/Followers series of mods [AAF is now compatible with Unique Player, not the others.]

If I'm reading this correctly, "unique followers" mods are a problem.

But is the "Unlimited Companion Framework" mod compatible though?

25 minutes ago, jeff1972 said:

tried again same errors and aff only lodes to 68% with just these mods installed no other mods.

I am going to try to help. First off, do not get hung up with this setup. It the best and really only one out there, but parts of it can be confusing to novices. I am guessing you have a proper installed F4SE AND THAT YOU LAUNCH YOUR GAME USING THAT?

You load AAF, Looksmenu,Themes, Sex Me Up ,Mod Configuration Menu, and 1 animation pack ( Atomic Lust )...Disable all other AAF/Sex related mods,.Make sure you choose Sex Key for SEU.............See if AAF loads, when done , push Home Key, Does a menu show up?, Walk up to a victim, push your SEU Sex key and see if sequence starts up for sex? If it works, we can now add more stuff to your setup..

Edited by maddadicusrex
4 hours ago, jeff1972 said:
  • #6 ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX) 4.0 (REQUIRED) - (MAKE SURE THAT NOTHING IS OVERWRITING THIS) -------------why is your link to 3.5 if 4.0 is needed and where do you get 4.0

It really is 4.0 the file is just misnamed. All of TBOS's mods were moved off Nexus in a scramble during the wabbajacolypse, and the Google Drive entry he created for the skeleton ended up with the wrong version number but changing filenames on GDrive is apparently a pain so he hasn't had time to correct it.

5 hours ago, jeff1972 said:

Don't assume i didn't read i followed it to a tee.

I wasnt trying to insult you by saying that. But 9 times out of 10 a mod or mods were not installed correctly, sometimes the way something is written can cause confusion, my point was that i have all the listed mods from the cover page and my setup works fine, and there are many people on here who have used this guide to get a working aaf. If you have installed all the required mods and followed the install instructions, i would look into a total fallout 4 reinstall. A fresh game install might be the fix you need.

Edited by Mistress Jade

So, using Buffout 4 and Looksmenu ver. 1.6.18 breaks some looksmenu character presets for me, as in the game crashes when I try to load them. Not all presets but some of them. Without Buffout they load fine. Haven't tested it yet if you one could just disable Buffout, load the preset and enable it again.

59 minutes ago, lilrussak said:

So, using Buffout 4 and Looksmenu ver. 1.6.18 breaks some looksmenu character presets for me, as in the game crashes when I try to load them. Not all presets but some of them. Without Buffout they load fine. Haven't tested it yet if you one could just disable Buffout, load the preset and enable it again.

Did you enable the F4EE patch option in Buffout 4's config file?

But I don't know for sure whether that will help... LM 1.6.19 is supposed to include the memory management fix which I thought was the equivalent of enabling that BO4 option, and I've been using it and then 1.6.20 as soon as they were released (well before this guide started telling people to downgrade to 1.6.18), so I can't say definitively whether it will do what you expect. Worth a try though.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did you enable the F4EE patch option in Buffout 4's config file?

But I don't know for sure whether that will help... LM 1.6.19 is supposed to include the memory management fix which I thought was the equivalent of enabling that BO4 option, and I've been using it and then 1.6.20 as soon as they were released (well before this guide started telling people to downgrade to 1.6.18), so I can't say definitively whether it will do what you expect. Worth a try though.

Yeah I tried that, unfortunately it didn't fix the crash.

At least the "disable Buffout - load preset - enable Buffout" workaround looks like it works without problems.

Edited by lilrussak
On 7/25/2021 at 5:16 AM, polska said:

buffout mod comment section is flooded with crash reports. its insane. i really dont wanna install it

You do not have to if you do not use UAP Patch, or a sript heavy modded game. AAF WORKS FINE WITHOUT BUFFOUT MOD.

Edited by maddadicusrex
On 2/26/2020 at 7:49 PM, Saya_Scarlett said:

Private Profile Redirector F4 - Faster Game Start (INI File Cacher) [Royally fucks with INI files. Avoid like the fucking plague.]

That's interesting/useful information right there.  I haven't been updating my Fallout 4 mods in a few months and had that unchecked in there.  However, I've been running the 'Profile Re-Director' in Skyrim for the longest time and haven't noticed the downside — but more pertinently — the upside to having this thing installed.

Regardless, I am taking your word for it and "avoiding it like the fucking plague."  Well said.

20 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

That's interesting/useful information right there.  I haven't been updating my Fallout 4 mods in a few months and had that unchecked in there.  However, I've been running the 'Profile Re-Director' in Skyrim for the longest time and haven't noticed the downside — but more pertinently — the upside to having this thing installed.

Regardless, I am taking your word for it and "avoiding it like the fucking plague."  Well said.

I should update on that a little. Apparently it's hit or miss but it does, for the most part, fuck with INI files and breaks shit.

22 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

You do not have to if you do not use UAF Patch, or a sript heavy modded game. AAF WORKS FINE WITHOUT BUFFOUT MOD.

Yes but AAF is a UI/HUD mod, technically. The game can handle only so many swf elements before it chokes and crashes and considering that many many people use mods like HUD Framework, Sim Settlements and a whole bunch of other mods that add UI/HUD stuff (swf elements).. hence the requirement.

And Buffout IS a requirement for UAP. Ask the author.

Please do not talk out of your ass and give false information here. I'll have the damned topic locked. I did once already but figured i'd give people a chance... but i'll do it again.

Edited by Saya_Scarlett
On 7/25/2021 at 6:16 AM, polska said:

buffout mod comment section is flooded with crash reports. its insane. i really dont wanna install it

Buffout mod comment section is flooded with crash reports because, as i've learned after all this time, people SUCK at reading instructions.

Read my reply 'maddadicusrex' previous to this post.

Edited by Saya_Scarlett