Hello, i am really new to modding overall and i could've messed up doing the installation of the mod and mods related to this (Spunk is my main suspect).

I really dont want to be that guy that has no clue about anything, so i looked for support in the comments of this thread, but its all gibberish to me, i tried to understand but all these smart words got me in a swirl, i'm not ordering anyone to help me, and it has been stated that people like me then come around and claim problems that arent even related to the mod.

But my main problem, and honestly i dont know if it is vague or not, i simpy start intercourse with Cass, and after my character and Cass finish doing the tango, i cant really tell if my guy came or not? or if i messed something up? because when i try to get help from the medical aid item that tells me the fertility it always says that no sperm went into Cass, and another problem im having is that this mod is so smart my dumb brain cannot understand any of this fertility cycle mess, i find it super interesting and cool, and very realistic, but i just simply cant understand it, and again.

I will not force anyone to teach me how to do this whole thing, but since there are no in depth tutorials like a video, not saying that there should be of course, i cant really tell if im doing this stuff right or wrong, and i wanna make sure, dont know if its because of my load order, or if my MCM settings are messed up, i simply do not know what is going on, sorry for being  so vague, and so non explainatory, but i simply do not understand im very sorry.

Anyone that thinks they can help me, i'd be super greatful. ? 

Thanks for reading!

2 hours ago, ImCompletelyInnocent said:

Hello, i am really new to modding overall and i could've messed up doing the installation of the mod and mods related to this (Spunk is my main suspect).

I really dont want to be that guy that has no clue about anything, so i looked for support in the comments of this thread, but its all gibberish to me, i tried to understand but all these smart words got me in a swirl, i'm not ordering anyone to help me, and it has been stated that people like me then come around and claim problems that arent even related to the mod.

But my main problem, and honestly i dont know if it is vague or not, i simpy start intercourse with Cass, and after my character and Cass finish doing the tango, i cant really tell if my guy came or not? or if i messed something up? because when i try to get help from the medical aid item that tells me the fertility it always says that no sperm went into Cass, and another problem im having is that this mod is so smart my dumb brain cannot understand any of this fertility cycle mess, i find it super interesting and cool, and very realistic, but i just simply cant understand it, and again.

I will not force anyone to teach me how to do this whole thing, but since there are no in depth tutorials like a video, not saying that there should be of course, i cant really tell if im doing this stuff right or wrong, and i wanna make sure, dont know if its because of my load order, or if my MCM settings are messed up, i simply do not know what is going on, sorry for being  so vague, and so non explainatory, but i simply do not understand im very sorry.

Anyone that thinks they can help me, i'd be super greatful. ? 

Thanks for reading!

2 hours ago, ImCompletelyInnocent said:

https://gyazo.com/990d943b11aff62bcc33c27856866c6f this is my load order because idk how to upload images.

I'll add more pics of stuff that i think are useful either as replies or as an edit to this reply.

Hello new user. Don't worry I'll try to explain it.

#1 it takes time for the semer to go from vaginba into the womb (so it would take a couple of hours, before you will see swimmers in Cass)

#2 Pregnancy is set up as human equevalent of the actual reproduction cycle.

- Every 28 days a egg is released, travels and if not fertalized it will leave the body after 14 days (menstruation). Also the egg is fertilizable for about 3 days.

Because waiting for 28 in game days to try to get a pregnancy off, takes too much time, most people change the settings to a couple of days (don't make the 'eggs stay alive' setting the same or bigger then the cycle, otherwise you'll get some bugs)

Then there's also dingy semen, so 70% chance for that, etc etc.

You can set the % chances for PC and NPC seperately, because if you have pregnancy for all females enabled, and have 40 or so pregnancy NPC's wandering about, the game might slow down a bit, with all the calculations. Also some people don't care about NPC's at all, so they can turn it off completely.

btw. If you want to have Cass become pregnant, you will need to change a setting on the 'pregnancy' MCM-tab to also work for (at least for ) Followers, so at least setting 2. (3 for potential followers and 4 for everybody).

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here, or to me in a PrivateMessage.

18 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Hello new user. Don't worry I'll try to explain it.

#1 it takes time for the semer to go from vaginba into the womb (so it would take a couple of hours, before you will see swimmers in Cass)

#2 Pregnancy is set up as human equevalent of the actual reproduction cycle.

- Every 28 days a egg is released, travels and if not fertalized it will leave the body after 14 days (menstruation). Also the egg is fertilizable for about 3 days.

Because waiting for 28 in game days to try to get a pregnancy off, takes too much time, most people change the settings to a couple of days (don't make the 'eggs stay alive' setting the same or bigger then the cycle, otherwise you'll get some bugs)

Then there's also dingy semen, so 70% chance for that, etc etc.

You can set the % chances for PC and NPC seperately, because if you have pregnancy for all females enabled, and have 40 or so pregnancy NPC's wandering about, the game might slow down a bit, with all the calculations. Also some people don't care about NPC's at all, so they can turn it off completely.

btw. If you want to have Cass become pregnant, you will need to change a setting on the 'pregnancy' MCM-tab to also work for (at least for ) Followers, so at least setting 2. (3 for potential followers and 4 for everybody).

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here, or to me in a PrivateMessage.

Thanks a lot for the info! 

I kind of started to understand the whole menstrual system and i got an egg produced in Cass. Now my next thing to understand, which maybe you explained already but maybe i didn't understand all too well, is the sperm travelling. To test it, i did the tango like you do, and i assume that when it finishes the animation, the man you know, deposited his  s e m e n , but the Medical Scanner says there is no sperm, neither in the vagina, and obviously so, none in the womb. I'll put snips of things i think have something to do with my problems, and again, if im asking too much, i apologize and im sure theres something else we can do :-).

Also, i don't have Lust Tracking active but im not sure if it still has anything to do with my guy busting a load, at this point im less lost, but still a bit lost.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

EDIT: Sorry for the overwhelming number of images! If it's bothering i can get a gyazo link like i did last time so its not as space consuming! 

15 minutes ago, ImCompletelyInnocent said:

Thanks a lot for the info! 

I kind of started to understand the whole menstrual system and i got an egg produced in Cass. Now my next thing to understand, which maybe you explained already but maybe i didn't understand all too well, is the sperm travelling. To test it, i did the tango like you do, and i assume that when it finishes the animation, the man you know, deposited his  s e m e n , but the Medical Scanner says there is no sperm, neither in the vagina, and obviously so, none in the womb. I'll put snips of things i think have something to do with my problems, and again, if im asking too much, i apologize and im sure theres something else we can do :-).

Also, i don't have Lust Tracking active but im not sure if it still has anything to do with my guy busting a load, at this point im less lost, but still a bit lost.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

EDIT: Sorry for the overwhelming number of images! If it's bothering i can get a gyazo link like i did last time so its not as space consuming! 

New Load Order by the way, just changed the order of some things.

7.PNG

8 minutes ago, ImCompletelyInnocent said:

New Load Order by the way, just changed the order of some things.

7.PNG

Some things of note:

ESM's (and ESP's flagged as ESM) should be above normal ESP's. You can recognize them by the bold-letters

also you are missing SmallerTalk. Not really needed for your setup, but you might want some quest/dialog mods in the future, and you need it then.

Thirdly. I think lust tracking should be turned on, so Spunk knows you 'came'.

Lastly. I normally keep Spunk at normal settings, except for the 'wash at water reserve', because I dislike that popup. That seems to work for me. I don't know the normal settings, but possibly you changed to much settings.

It also takes some ingame time for spunk to recalculcate spunk in womb and total. (I think 1 hour or half an hour).

If this doesn't help you, you might want to also ask these questions in the Spunk thread, as that plugin usually keeps track of these values.

Hi guys, recently did a fresh install of all mods and I'm not sure pregnancy is working - my character's simply not giving birth. I've reloaded and tried getting pregnant with several different options (spore plant/human/bighorner/bloatfly) and the pregnancy doesn't end no matter how long after the medical scanner expectancy timer I wait.

Additionally it says P4/P7/etc in the debuffs but my character stays in her base model.

13 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Some things of note:

ESM's (and ESP's flagged as ESM) should be above normal ESP's. You can recognize them by the bold-letters

also you are missing SmallerTalk. Not really needed for your setup, but you might want some quest/dialog mods in the future, and you need it then.

Thirdly. I think lust tracking should be turned on, so Spunk knows you 'came'.

Lastly. I normally keep Spunk at normal settings, except for the 'wash at water reserve', because I dislike that popup. That seems to work for me. I don't know the normal settings, but possibly you changed to much settings.

It also takes some ingame time for spunk to recalculcate spunk in womb and total. (I think 1 hour or half an hour).

If this doesn't help you, you might want to also ask these questions in the Spunk thread, as that plugin usually keeps track of these values.

Thanks for the incredible help! :D

On 2/21/2019 at 9:29 PM, laylajack said:

Hi guys, recently did a fresh install of all mods and I'm not sure pregnancy is working - my character's simply not giving birth. I've reloaded and tried getting pregnant with several different options (spore plant/human/bighorner/bloatfly) and the pregnancy doesn't end no matter how long after the medical scanner expectancy timer I wait.

Additionally it says P4/P7/etc in the debuffs but my character stays in her base model.

Sometimes you get stuck birth-tokens. If you haven't tried it yet. Could you reset your pregnancy and try again?

17 hours ago, dborg2 said:

You can and should delete the armor plugin. It's already integrated into the mod

Shit, sorry, I'm retarded, I meant to post that in RitualClarity's guide thread because that's where it says I should install the clothing damage mod. I've already deleted all the armor esps the Maternity Pack Overkill pack included, but I'm not sure what to do with the clothing damage mod.

So I've downloaded this mod before years ago and had no problems and yet when I come back now to download it again with all the requirements and up to date mods, the plugin for the mod makes my game freeze after going through all the menus.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm

Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp

MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I am using Mod Organizer compared to when I had first downloaded using Nexus Mod Manager. 

Edit- So I did some more testing even though I probably should have been doing that in the first place. I figured out that SexoutBreeder.esp does not play well with SexoutPregnancyV3.esm probably should check that. Also the bashed patch is not active.

On 3/1/2019 at 8:01 AM, PR0FESS0R GRIMM said:

So I've downloaded this mod before years ago and had no problems and yet when I come back now to download it again with all the requirements and up to date mods, the plugin for the mod makes my game freeze after going through all the menus.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm

Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp

MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I am using Mod Organizer compared to when I had first downloaded using Nexus Mod Manager. 

Edit- So I did some more testing even though I probably should have been doing that in the first place. I figured out that SexoutBreeder.esp does not play well with SexoutPregnancyV3.esm probably should check that. Also the bashed patch is not active.

I've made a SexoutBreederAddon to make it work with the newest SexoutPregnancy and MPO

On 2/28/2019 at 4:01 AM, Alrarora said:

The sperm count and semen count works fine but the sperm in womb never changes even after waiting weeks in game.

I don't know what to do and would be really gratefull if given some help!

20190228035850_1.jpg

That's the exact same problem I and ImCompletelyInnocent are having (we talked about that in the Spunk thread). As far as I know nobody has still found a solution, mainly because we never actually pinpointed what the actual problem is.