On 10/7/2020 at 8:52 AM, Bad Dog said:

stuff

I don't see me or gary_s in the credits for the female genitals, unless you've replaced them with your own. Been a while since I checked this out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I've been trying for months now to get the this horse mod running, but I simply cannot. The game will either crash immediately or it will start, and I can play, but the horse race doesn't appear anywhere in the game. I've tried installing everything recommended here along with the requirements for those mods: SKSE, RaceCompatibility, the XP32MSE, FNIS, a net-immerse override and the RaceMenu. I haven't tried anything relating to schlongs, except I'm not even trying to get those specific files and I'm led to believe those are optional anyways.

I'm more or less a massive amateur when it comes to modding, so I would appreciate a step-by-step instruction for how to get these horse mods up and running.

2 hours ago, GrandPony said:

I'm more or less a massive amateur when it comes to modding, so I would appreciate a step-by-step instruction for how to get these horse mods up and running.

First and foremost, you'll want to grab the updated Ungulates race merge, as this mod is now deprecated:

All you need for the base race to work is a working copy of Legendary Editon Skyrim (duh) and RaceCompatibility. RaceMenu is strongly recommended but is not a hard requirement (but get it anyway), and SOS is only a requirement for the Schlongs plugin.

Also make sure to download the "Untranslated RC files - may fix some crashes - DG only" optional download from the RaceCompatibility page and make sure it overwrites the main RC files, as the translated plugins (which the main download includes by default) seem to be corrupted and sometimes cause the game to fail to load them, thus also failing to load any plugin that depends on RC itself (like any of Bad Dog's races, for example). Sounds like this could be your issue.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 9:38 PM, Ryokentaru said:

So far, I really like this mod. Honestly it looks better than I thought it would. My only issue as of now is that the actor height seems off or something. When walking on flat terrain, the hooves clip almost completely into the ground, you can barely see the top of either one

Also, I know it's an alpha, things will change, maybe I should have waited, but I'm personally a fan of mottled horse dicks over a uniform color, so I edited the texture for that classic black with pink splotches look

Warning: Lots of gayness inside

Hide contents

1205660477_enb2020_02_1105_20_31_61.thumb.png.0c2ba264c75765a4b35b27cc0855dbe2.png

If anyone wants the same, just download and install.

Mottled Horsecock.rar 1.27 MB · 84 downloads

I know this is old but may I please know where do you get the mod for the bottomless shirt and vest outfit?

There are so many female skimpy maid outfits but I really want some bottomless butlers. 

On 12/10/2021 at 11:56 PM, IrisNetwork said:

I know this is old but may I please know where do you get the mod for the bottomless shirt and vest outfit?

There are so many female skimpy maid outfits but I really want some bottomless butlers. 

The mod is Sebastian Castellanos Outfit by full_inu. Although it's free, the mod is hosted on his Patreon page and I'm not sure of the rules for linking to Patreon from here, but a quick Google search should bring it up.

• 3 months later...
On 12/13/2021 at 6:04 AM, Ryokentaru said:

The mod is Sebastian Castellanos Outfit by full_inu. Although it's free, the mod is hosted on his Patreon page and I'm not sure of the rules for linking to Patreon from here, but a quick Google search should bring it up.

Thank you.

• 4 months later...
On 4/7/2020 at 3:40 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Horse Overlays V3

FemZeb2.jpg

I was too lazy to make an fancy ad this time.

Updated zebra stripes + female version, courtesy of @Flawn!

This one includes everything:

- Belly overlays for both males and females

- Socks for both in 4 variations

- Long

- Short

- Even border

- Uneven border

- @Flawn's zebra stripes head and body for males and females, both solid and tintable versions

- Appaloosa spots head, body, hands and feet for females

- Giraffe spots head and body for males and females

Fits UNP and SOS.

Get them here:

HorseOverlaysV3.7z 10.88 MB · 171 downloads

If you want to use head paints, be sure to enable head overlays in nioverride.ini!

Actors with head paint applied getting decapitated causes guaranteed CTD so either disable decaps completely with VioLens for example or just don't get decapitated.

plz update this to CBBE 3BA/BHUNP

• 5 months later...
On 9/28/2021 at 7:15 PM, Bad Dog said:

I can, I guess. Isn't there already a horse schlong out there?

Was there ever a standalone sos addon made? No pressure, just curious. Your horse schlong is far better than the other one. Would really be cool to have body slider support. Cheers!