Yeah, I'm the big dumb and it's on the dirt slider, the ONE slider I didn't even think about. Thanks for the heads up SlySpy and Bad Dog.

On another note, not to be a bother but did you still have any intention of replacing the vanilla horse dick texture with a mottled one Bad Dog? Because I've been playing around with different techniques to make it look better/more realistic than my previous textures and so far have this

Spoiler

Side1.png.84d3ffa430bbf803ca56eb1d952f365d.pngSide2.png.578af6b75904a6988dfb47ffe3b99fa9.png

Which I'm pretty happy with but wouldn't mind other's opinions. Either way, even if you don't got that route, I think the dick portion of the texture that's there now should at least be greyscaled and darkened a bit. The weird brownish color just doesn't look good in my opinion, but maybe I'm just being nitpicky.

Yeah, if I'd gone ahead with the mottled dick I would have wanted to do something like that. I could make it available as an additional schlong but is it worth it? Or just a texture replacer? 

Keeping the skin tint off the dick part of the dick is a problem. 

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, if I'd gone ahead with the mottled dick I would have wanted to do something like that. I could make it available as an additional schlong but is it worth it? Or just a texture replacer?

I feel like just a texture replacer is fine, that's how I've been using it. I think I get why you'd want a separate schlong (so not every Horse is running around with the exact same pattern) but since they aren't all over the game and you don't see them constantly, I feel like it's not a huge issue, especially as it means less work for you. Besides. if you're gonna go that route, you'd probably want minimum two mottled patterns and then maybe a solid black in order to get true variety so that's three schlongs for one race that isn't even that prominent in the game (unless you decide to make a lot more camps) so it makes more sense to just have the texture(s) as an optional download and let players decide what they want. If you're feeling adventurous, you could even make a FOMOD installer for the SOS addon that allows the player to view and pick their texture on installation.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Keeping the skin tint off the dick part of the dick is a problem. 

I'm not sure I quite follow the problem you're expressing. Is it because the sheath and dick aren't separate objects like your other sheathing schlongs, and so you're forced to use the Skin Tint shader type on the whole thing? In that case, the skin tint doesn't seem to apply to the dick on my end, so it seems like the problem is already solved, unless my ENB settings are just good at hiding it.

3 hours ago, AnonShadonic said:

Can you link or tell me the exact mods for the horse sheaths and horse genitalia mods please, having trouble location the horse sheath and horse pussy etc ones..thank you!

When you go the the Downloads section for the mod, there should be one labeled 'BD_Horse_SOS'

You will also need the mod 'Schlongs of Skyrim' and all its prerequisites in order for that to work though, if you don't already have it.

13 hours ago, Ryokentaru said:

When you go the the Downloads section for the mod, there should be one labeled 'BD_Horse_SOS'

You will also need the mod 'Schlongs of Skyrim' and all its prerequisites in order for that to work though, if you don't already have it.

Thank you!

Can I ask about making Yiffy Age of Skyrim Furry Companion Mod?

I'm Kardien Lupus. I had suicidal Depression. And did actually committed few times. -I once fell to river and drowned but somehow nearby people save me, Etc.-

Because of that, I take 5 months rest from Y.A Community. Despite of the pact I'm long time Yiffy Age of Skyrim member. During time of absence I tending my health and rebuild some of my mental states.

I come this thread because I want make Furry companion mod with others together. I can provide female voice of follower mod.

I ask in here because Bad Dog recommend to me find people in this thread.

The reason I want to Follower mod because I help to reinforce mental state. My doctor recommended this because she thought it do social reconnect and give achievement for my mind. So I really want to do Y.A Furry Follower mod. cause I want get out of my depression. Truly.

I have will to pay for making companion mod if you want. I'm desperate at that level.

please send message to me if you interested or If you can give help a damaged and depressed Furry.

Thanks for reading this message.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a CBBE skin texture replacer for the females that doesn't have that dark patch in the crotch/butt area, like in the early screenshots?

I was going to use a pubic hair overlay on my character, but its almost invisible against that dark patch.

Also, playing as any light skinned character really makes that area stand out which is annoying to say the least.

2 hours ago, Lizzurd said:

Does anyone have a CBBE skin texture replacer for the females that doesn't have that dark patch in the crotch/butt area, like in the early screenshots?

I was going to use a pubic hair overlay on my character, but its almost invisible against that dark patch.

Also, playing as any light skinned character really makes that area stand out which is annoying to say the least.

No, I don't have it. But I created something especially for you. I modified the latest version of the CBBE texture and removed black area in the crotch + unnecessary parts :thumbsup:

FemaleBody W.7z

3 minutes ago, poblivion said:

No, I don't have it. But I created something especially for you. I modified the latest version of the CBBE texture and removed black area in the crotch + unnecessary parts :thumbsup:

FemaleBody W.7z 6.91 MB · 1 download

Thanks, this is VASTLY appreciated!

I was having major troubles trying to edit the file on my own, none of the programs I have can recolor dds files properly. Either that or I don't know what I'm doing ?

14 minutes ago, Lizzurd said:

Thanks, this is VASTLY appreciated!

I was having major troubles trying to edit the file on my own, none of the programs I have can recolor dds files properly. Either that or I don't know what I'm doing ?

If you miss the removed parts, I can add them there ?

• 3 weeks later...

A new ENB preset, and a new Horse.

LakeviewOuside1.png.8a6c8beb13b35edc9d786349c4d06514.pngLakeviewOuside2.png.ae55117ea8a383cdf7fd04402a7e17bb.png

Also don't think the mottled texture looks that bad. It might be picking up the skin color a bit, but I'm not sure.

Also, no idea if it is intended or not, but here are some loading screen texts for the race.

Spoiler

Culture

-The majority of Equine cities reside close to the border of Skyrim, some of them sharing the arboreal climate of Falkreath hold.

-Equines do prize horses like any other race, but some have noted that "feral" horses bred and raised by this race are given care beyond what is actually required.

-Though the exact reason is unknown, Equines take great care and concern with breeding, similar to those who breed and train what this race considers "feral" horses.

-Similar terms used in the breeding of "feral" horses are used by Equines. A "Stallion" of good stock is highly sought after, but it is only in seedier circles will you find the race so easily buying and selling members of their own for better offspring.

-It is actually possible for some otherwise female Equines to be considered "Stallions" or "Mares", given that they can perhaps both breed other females, and be bred themselves.

History

-For as long as the Equines maintained open relations with the Redguards of Hammerfell, they have paid a generous sum to the rulers of the Province. 

-It is only in the wake of the Great War, and the succession of Hammerfell from the Empire, that the Redguards opened up more diplomatic relations with the Equines, but little progress has been made since then.

HorseNPCs1.png.53dbda48f66caf02e8295614d82b10c7.png

Made a few changes to these NPCs with a new plugin. Mostly just adding the appropriate factions for these NPCs having assigned schlong addons. Also lists a bit of what I think of the character, i.e what I might do direction wise if I pursue writing dialog for these characters.

Thunder - Male - The obvious addon. My thoughts on him is very much the "Father to his men" sort, as would perhaps be fitting. In seeing the LAL start quest entry, it could be for a few reasons that he brought the herd to Skyrim - he either wanted to get them far away from the problems of Hammerfell(either considering the Redguards or his own race), most of his herd are those who have escaped much larger problems, or at least survived them, etc.  But for taking them to Skyrim specifically, well, he didn't choose one of the cities to set up in, he choose the middle of the Whiterun tundra. As for his deal with the Giants, well, maybe it has something to do with the "Milk", and could be part of a small quest for him, I'm not sure.

Moonbeam - Female - The direction with her is probably going to be friendly(staying the same more or less with the LAL option), but  a bit guarded - like she might take some taking or traveling with to let her open up, i.e it might take a good bit of time for her quest to begin.

Halifa - Trans/Female 

Sunshine - Trans/Male - Made a slight error with this one, giving him the wrong addon. But it seems to have worked(kind of, I didn't look too closely), though I think it still works, since he is a follower. Not too sure about his character yet.

Buck - Trans/Male

Shahira - Female

Also might look into seeing if the grass mod I'm using, Grass Field R, can't be made a bit more friendly with this mod.

HorseAida1.png.1409537436036487c17dc468f4365840.png

A preset for the Aida character I've mentioned a few times. Yes, it is meant to appear similar to a certain Queen. Not 100% on her attire yet(that being the Master Destruction College Robes). If anything is done on this, she is intended to be a follower. 

A potentially good idea would be a patch to change a few of the NPCs in the Talos Pass gate in this mod, Unique Border Gates, to Horses.

Considering a previous point, the Uncut option I mentioned, possibly a better idea might just be going for something more basic, i.e a similar option to what the Shark race has, such as chunie

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

As for his deal with the Giants, well, maybe it has something to do with the "Milk", and could be part of a small quest for him, I'm not sure.

Hey, I had forgotten about that, lol. But bad Dog should have all the assets for it now, so ut could be implemented indeed if this idea goes somewhere.

Halifa - Trans/Female 

Sunshine - Trans/Male - Made a slight error with this one, giving him the wrong addon. But it seems to have worked(kind of, I didn't look too closely), though I think it still works, since he is a follower. Not too sure about his character yet.

Buck - Trans/Male

Just to be sure, when you use "Trans/", you mean "Skyrim data gender is the one listed here, but they use a SOS addon matching the opposite one"? So for example here Halifa would remain with the Female flag in her NPC data but would use the SOS Horse Futa addon?

I mainly ask because while that is possible for females, males don't have anything for it, at least not yet. So it would have to be worked on.

Also might look into seeing if the grass mod I'm using, Grass Field R, can't be made a bit more friendly with this mod.

Most grass mods add "density" by editing vanilla grass-less landscape textures to actually add grass to them. So I don't see any way to guarantee the camp will remain grass-less other than maybe duplicating the current landscape texture as a new record so edits to the original don't have effect on the copy.

A preset for the Aida character I've mentioned a few times. Yes, it is meant to appear similar to a certain Queen.

I'm not a huge fan of that franchise but I did notice the resemblance so I was about to ask, lol. I guess I have my answer now. :classic_huh:

Considering a previous point, the Uncut option I mentioned, possibly a better idea might just be going for something more basic, i.e a similar option to what the Shark race has, such as chunie

So basically horse-compatible texture for the base VP Regular SOS addon, with maybe the extra step of making sure it looks okay on the Uncut version of the meshes? Should be possible, yes.

49 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Hey, I had forgotten about that, lol. But bad Dog should have all the assets for it now, so ut could be implemented indeed if this idea goes somewhere.

I'd imagine that just like the Shark version, it's an existing asset(or at least it is now), so it should probably be used somewhere. 

Just to be sure, when you use "Trans/", you mean "Skyrim data gender is the one listed here, but they use a SOS addon matching the opposite one"? So for example here Halifa would remain with the Female flag in her NPC data but would use the SOS Horse Futa addon?

I mainly ask because while that is possible for females, males don't have anything for it, at least not yet. So it would have to be worked on.

Yeah, the idea would essentially be that for Halifa or Aida, Skyrim has both as female, but the addon through SL would mean that for purposes of animations, they are considered male. The same in reverse for Sunshine and/or Buck. Not sure if there would be some simple way to do this in the mod itself, but SexLab does have SexLabTreatMale and SexLabTreatFemale keywords, which might go for this without a mod like SLEN. If those two keywords work as I'm thinking, anyway.

Most grass mods add "density" by editing vanilla grass-less landscape textures to actually add grass to them. So I don't see any way to guarantee the camp will remain grass-less other than maybe duplicating the current landscape texture as a new record so edits to the original don't have effect on the copy.

I'd guess maybe the area could be given a custom grass type, that would go along with the changes to the area? Not sure how fitting this would be with most grass mods, but...

I'm not a huge fan of that franchise but I did notice the resemblance so I was about to ask, lol. I guess I have my answer now. :classic_huh:

My thoughts on her being a powerful Mage and of course Necromancer made me think of it, though honestly, I don't know much about Queen Chrysalis, other than the obvious name, and her use of magic. 

So basically horse-compatible texture for the base VP Regular SOS addon, with maybe the extra step of making sure it looks okay on the Uncut version of the meshes? Should be possible, yes.

Kind of - possibly a direct port of the Shark Race Human Uncut addon(or at least using the same meshes as that one), with appropriate textures to fit the horses. 

Additionally started a dialog for Thunder, the first bit being done concerns the LAL start option, where it suggests you are a late addition to his herd(included shortly before crossing into Skyrim), and possibly you were in dire straights when he and the others found you, the severity of this being chosen by the player. Obviously also intend on options that has you as an Equine that isn't part of his herd, and a path for playing anything else.

11 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

So I don't see any way to guarantee the camp will remain grass-less other than maybe duplicating the current landscape texture as a new record so edits to the original don't have effect on the copy.

10 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

I'd guess maybe the area could be given a custom grass type, that would go along with the changes to the area? Not sure how fitting this would be with most grass mods, but...

What I did when taking pics of the revamped camp was editing the grass plugin I was using and removing all grass from the "nograss" landscape textures. The voluptous grass mods are just designed that way since the vanilla landscape is splattered with NoGrass textures all over the place where there definitely could/should be grass and if I had to guess, that's for console performance reasons since grass can be a bit performance intensive.

That's why grass plugins usually fill vanilla camps etc. with grass too when they shouldn't.

There's really no good way around it since if you are using a grass plugin that adds grass to NoGrass textures, it's just working as intended and comes with all the downsides too.

I don't think it's worth it to make a separate, unique landscape texture just for one small camp just to stop grass mods doing what they are supposed to do I'd say.

A few more loading screen texts.

Spoiler

-Equines do not really have a "class" system. Where some races in the Empire, such as Noble Imperials would not mingle with the lower classes, Equines do not separate classes in this way.

-Some names used by Equines can come from a variety of sources, though names used by Nobility or the Wealthy come from a single language base, though they are not sure where this originates.

-Some forms of Equinian Armor can be considered "skimpy" in design, sometimes lacking the usual forms of armored areas that are common on other race's designs. 

-A practice exists among high stock Equines, usually considered wealthy or Nobility, wherein they may breed females of lower classes. Females involved with this process, and their offspring are usually taken in by this family, and become part of it.

Otherwise, a bit more of an expansion on some details. 

As suggested, my intent with Aida is that she is from a Noble family, and as one of the above tips mentioned, she is one of those who have occasionally brought a female of a different family/bloodline/class/etc into her own, the reasons for them all being varied, as it would be for others engaging in this process. Considering her noble status, I could see that perhaps she would not be the only equine living in her home, but I wouldn't have the intention of making the location a large one, still something akin to the homes that are around Left Hand Mine, albeit a little larger on the inside. But currently the only other NPC I'm thinking of would be Minza(preset and such probably forthcoming...), a fairly courteous and polite equine that serves Aida, and she will perhaps either welcome the player to the home(her being outside, at least at decent hours, when the quest is active and at a certain stage), or if the player is in Markarth when the quest could be started, she will find the player and direct them to Aida's home, rather than getting a letter from a courier. 

Speaking of the letter...

Spoiler

Greetings, <Alias=Player>,

My name is Aida, a wealthy Equinian from Hammerfell, and an acquaintance of your companion, Moonbeam. As you may have understood already, it was uneasy, given the events that transpired. What I would like, is to change your opinion of me, at least, and perhaps allow some closure for Moonbeam. 

At best through this letter, I can tell you that the way things occurred is something that I have regretted my lack of ability to correct in the moment, for the past five years. 

I have secured a home in the Reach, outside of Markarth. When convenient for you, I would be honored to let you enjoy the comforts of my home, to discuss various matters, including more recent events. 

Aida

• 2 months later...

Wow, how did I miss this? I've long dreamed of seeing a proper equine race and this is absolutely fantastic! A million thanks for this and your other mods!

One question, would it be difficult to make a 'gelding' schlong type (i.e. normal sheath but no balls)? A gelding NPC would make the perfect servant and guardian for a harem of mares.

Obviously I couldn't suggest it shouldn't be done, as I tend to see some sense in things that, while I can't see using myself, someone would appreciate the option.

That being said though, with what I've considered for the races' culture, lore, etc...I don't think it would really fit. This being, that the race lives, mostly, in what is essentially a number of obviously abandoned Dwemer cities in Hammerfell, that they effectively took over once the Dwarves disappeared. They are overall prideful, but not to an arrogant degree. They place a respectful value on sexual encounters, seeing value in a variety of reasons for such contact. Love, enjoyment, comfort, etc. On another note, while they effectively rule themselves in the same style as can be expected out of say, the Septim Empire(save for a perhaps cool relationship with the rulers of Hammerfell), they don't exactly have a class distinction in their society. Such as, occasionally someone that is effectively no one of note, can marry their way into the races' royal bloodline, with the caveat that while they will then live in wealth, it is only their offspring that can be granted a title. This is not a common occurrence, as the simple wish to do so is not enough. But should a common Equine enter into a relationship with someone of the Royal line? Certainly, then it is almost assured, pending some commitment to the relationship. 

Such as one of the indented characters in the NPC expansion, Rivan, his mother growing up on a simple farm near the border of Skyrim. After spending years learning the proper use of a sword, she traveled to the Equines capital city, where she furthered her training, becoming one of the guards of the races' royals. Not long after, she grew close to one of them, and Rivan was the result of this. 

More to the point though, I would see it being an extreme rarity as far as the races' lore would go. This being a sentient and sapient(as far as the formal definition goes) race, they would probably see it as a barbaric practice, and only employed in an extreme rarity as a potential punishment for criminals, or more appropriately, rapists, considering their attitude on sex, as mentioned.

But overall, as of yet, this may or may not be official, as far as the mod is concerned. 

Hi Kuroyami

Thanks for the insight. As you said this is simply a suggestion about having an additional option. I was thinking of creating a gelding servant and companion for a stallion character although I haven't really thought about a backstory. Could be a former criminal as you suggested!

4 hours ago, frear said:

Hi Kuroyami

Thanks for the insight. As you said this is simply a suggestion about having an additional option. I was thinking of creating a gelding servant and companion for a stallion character although I haven't really thought about a backstory. Could be a former criminal as you suggested!

Well, there is at least one possible place where I can see it being used, though the character might not exactly be a criminal, but someone experimented on. To say the least, it would be a character informed through background, it likely being a long dead character. Could come up with something else for it, but I'm attempting to develop characters for the current roster - these being ones that are already in the NPC plugin, and the others I've created.

There is additionally it being mentioned, similar to what I've already suggested, in a loading screen tip. Something like...

Spoiler

In rather extreme cases, based upon the Equines effective respect of sex, those who engage in the practice of Rape, may be faced with a similar practice common to feral horses - Gelding.

In Feral horses, Gelding is used as a means of making the animal more docile, less aggressive. For Equines, it is a practice employed as a matter of punishment for directly related crimes, such as rape, or depending in the severity, potentially even attempts of said action.

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

To be clear, I love how Kuroyami is spinning a story based on this race but I don't consider it canon, particularly. People should feel free to take the race in whatever direction they want.

I'd imagine that it will probably be done in the same way it is currently, and how the Shark Race does it - the Story/NPC content being added through a separate plugin(or expanding the existing NPC plugin, in this case), going in the obvious direction of allowing people to play with a new race, with or without any story, NPCs, quests, etc. The only potential issue would be that I plan for some additional dialog for the LAL start, at least considering the Tundra camp NPCs - though that could likely slot into the LAL plugin easily, I think?

This can easily mean that if a Gelding addon is made for the race, it just is something that people can use for their characters, if wanted, and the NPC/Story plugin can make use for relevant NPCs. The same going for any other requested, and relevant idea that assists in customizing characters. 

One thing I would definitely suggest myself though, would be some additional horn options. Such as a broken Unicorn(i.e chrysalisdraws) option(or options, considering the existing colors), as well as perhaps other kinds of horns, such as satsuki.