2 hours ago, Fenwik said:

I have installed tthe modand i love it but i can't seem to get physics worrking with them, the tities don't bounce and the butt doesn't jiggle. it works on other characters just not the horses

1. Which body are you using, and have you built it in BodySlide?
  2. Which physics mod are you using?
  3. Make sure you are using the same outfit (or no outfit) to test if physics are working.
4 hours ago, CanoLathra said:
  1. Which body are you using, and have you built it in BodySlide?
  2. Which physics mod are you using?
  3. Make sure you are using the same outfit (or no outfit) to test if physics are working.

im using cbbe, the outfits are built and work on other characters. im using the hdt physics extension and the xp32 max skeliton

For HDT problems, if using MO delete the extra HDT files from my SOS addon. (Everything under the SKSE folder not starting with BD or hdtm_bd). If not using a mod manager, just reinstall your HDT mod.

The pink & black coloring was done by someone else. I didn't grab it when it went by, it's upthread somewhere.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

For HDT problems, if using MO delete the extra HDT files from my SOS addon. (Everything under the SKSE folder not starting with BD or hdtm_bd). If not using a mod manager, just reinstall your HDT mod.

The pink & black coloring was done by someone else. I didn't grab it when it went by, it's upthread somewhere.

after deleting the files it still happens, the files i left were only the hdtm_bd ones in the skse plugins folder. it works without the horsetail mood but it doesn't save the colour. 

You mean the color of the tails? I'm not sure what I can do about that. They aren't a head part so they don't work exactly like hair. But on my system, they do keep the color from load to load. Fucking Skyrim.

Edit: Actually, I could probably do a script that ensures the color stays, similar to the one that puts color on the bird wings. Hmm. I have Birds loaded on my game. Maybe that's why the color stays?

i got my physics and stuff all working, i had to reinstall all my mods but it was worth it. tails still are not saving though. could i get a link to the bird? mod your using which makes it work or could the colour saveing script be made. plz

also yes i like the minatours and sexy female ones with udders 

On 3/25/2020 at 5:04 PM, Trasck said:

Since you have the horse race, you thought about making a race of minotaurs? It would be really cool!! (i'm sorry for my english)

Well, in Skyrim we already can play as cats, lizards, wolves, birds, sharks, bats, horses, foxes...

I wonder about which species will become the next playable race ?

Regardless if we get a new anthropomorphic race in the future: Skyrim belongs to te furries!

32 minutes ago, stolensweetroll said:

Well, in Skyrim we already can play as cats, lizards, wolves, birds, sharks, bats, horses, foxes...

...otters, hyenas (spotted and striped), rabbits, cheetahs, (saber-toothed) lions, panthers, tigers, snow leopards, rabbits and jackals. May be still missing some, lol. :classic_tongue:

I wonder about which species will become the next playable race ?

If it was up to me, nightstalkers. Doesn't look like it will ever happen, though. :classic_unsure:

Bad Dog seems to be hinting at minotaurs, which I'm fine with. Deers or some other kind of herbivores may be somewhat easy to pull off using horses as a base, too.

On 3/26/2020 at 4:52 PM, Blaze69 said:

...otters, hyenas (spotted and striped), rabbits, cheetahs, (saber-toothed) lions, panthers, tigers, snow leopards, rabbits and jackals. May be still missing some, lol. :classic_tongue:

If it was up to me, nightstalkers. Doesn't look like it will ever happen, though. :classic_unsure:

Bad Dog seems to be hinting at minotaurs, which I'm fine with. Deers or some other kind of herbivores may be somewhat easy to pull off using horses as a base, too.

Don't forget Gryphons! I know they're part of the bird races mod, but I feel like they deserve their own mention.

As for what race is next, I've been holding my breath for a Deer race for a while now, because something about them strikes my fancy. Also because way back when Oblivion was relevant, I had a Deer race installed and loved the hell out of it. But far be it from me to try and dictate what any mod creator makes in their own free time, especially something as time consuming as an entire race. If Bad Dog wants to do Minotaurs, then it'd probably turn out better anyways because he's doing it because he wants to, not because "Oh, well some people wanted this race so I should make it."

I'm just happy he's continuing to do more races. Having more variety in the world and more options in the character creator is never a bad thing.

9 hours ago, BOttom247 said:

Would I be able to use the S.O.S addon with S.A.M (Shape Atlas For Men) ?

I really hate the S.O.S male body, It's so masculine.

Nope, completely different meshes and systems, and AFAIK adding custom race support for SAM is pretty hard if not outright impossible. So I'm afraid you'll have to do without SAM.