20 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

Had issues on my end, fixed it.

Hide contents

before.png.adfd622681498815e573ca5033417127.png280517453_before2.jpg.cb693a12e13ea250b2cae88bd941e202.jpgafter.png.c871827aa91be6ca824d0c350e70190b.png

Here's the fixed files.

Edit: forgot to mention i'm on SSE using 3BA so it may be only for 3BA.

BD_Horse_Race_CBBE.B0.5.7z 13.05 MB · 22 downloads

2nd edit: Is it possible to add bodyslides to fix the hands mesh seams please ?

There is a simple solution, how i fixed that problem but for unp, if u have meshes no need bodyslide, add those meshes on this path: 

Actors\Character\Character Assets\nifname_1.nif and nifname_0.nif 

Then add the same path on tes5 edit for 1st and 3rd person female on naked torso and voila u can use both bodies without any issues, ofcourse textures are still needed for cbbe/clams body.  

I posted a file with the nif's and a picture, name alredy done, u just need add path in tes5 and place the nifs, and when u start u will have the cbbe CLAMS aka cosio body mesh, not caliente's orriginal cbbe mesh.

>Downfall is u cant modify shape, but it should fix seams, even if ure main unp, thats the nice thing of this method i found. 

I hope it can help, this alsow in case people have to many things on other body types and dont want to switch for all the things, since i was main cbbe but 

race was unp, this is how i fixed this problem and works perfectly.

Nif's files and path.zip

9 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, I didn't understand any of that, but then I don't use CBBE, Clams, or Bodyslide. If someone who does can vet its usefulness I'll put in the OP.

That's basically just separating the naked horse body path from the normal one so they can keep UNP bodies while using CBBE for all the other races, but it would have the usual issues like outfits having texture issues unless they don't show skin or they are made specifically for UNP (and thus not wearable by all the other CBBE-using races).

2 hours ago, Skyrimdragonr said:

"Fixing" hand seams by not conforming hands to the body but instead being forced to use a specific body/preset to avoid said seams isn't really a fix. ?

10 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, I didn't understand any of that, but then I don't use CBBE, Clams, or Bodyslide. If someone who does can vet its usefulness I'll put in the OP.

What did you not understand ? my post or the one below ?

23 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

You can thank Caliente for that seam (and the ankle seams as well) because "hurr durr vanilla bodies have ""gorilla"" hands, gotta have pencil wrists and ankles instead and thus make CBBE have seams with anything made for UNP or Vanilla wrists and ankles" or something.

And well it should be possible but it would be up to Bad Dog since I'm not really in the mood for vertex-chasing in Blender to get the seams fixed for a body I don't even use or like.

1 minute ago, Blaze69 said:

You can thank Caliente for that seam (and the ankle seams as well) because "hurr durr vanilla bodies have gorilla hands, gotta have pencil wrists and ankles instead and thus make CBBE have seams with anything made for UNP or Vanilla wrists and ankles" or something.

And well it should be possible but it would be up to Bad Dog since I'm not really in the mood for vertex-chasing in Blender to get the seams fixed for a body I don't even use or like.

ah i see...best thing i can do in blender is a donut ? otherwise i'd have tried to fix it myself.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:05 AM, PraedythXVI said:

Had issues on my end, fixed it.

Reveal hidden contents

before.png.adfd622681498815e573ca5033417127.png280517453_before2.jpg.cb693a12e13ea250b2cae88bd941e202.jpgafter.png.c871827aa91be6ca824d0c350e70190b.png

Here's the fixed files.

Edit: forgot to mention i'm on SSE using 3BA so it may be only for 3BA.

BD_Horse_Race_CBBE.B0.5.7z 13.05 MB · 24 downloads

Only way I know of doing it is to have two different hand meshes, one for UNP and the other for CBBE, and choose which one is installed with a FOMOD.

Which is typically something the mod author would have to do, or would have to accept from a third party and add to the file.

7 hours ago, poblivion said:

Yep, UNP textures on CBBE body..

So then on that topic, anyone know why this might be happening when I try to use the cbbe fix. I assume it's something to do with not knowing how to use Nif's file path that was posted in an earlier comment on here. Would that be correct?

Also sorry for being so un-knowledgeable about all this, I'm pretty new to mdding, thank you everyone for your help.

20200322021621_1.jpg

42 minutes ago, Venara said:

So then on that topic, anyone know why this might be happening when I try to use the cbbe fix. I assume it's something to do with not knowing how to use Nif's file path that was posted in an earlier comment on here. Would that be correct?

Also sorry for being so un-knowledgeable about all this, I'm pretty new to mdding, thank you everyone for your help.

Spoiler

20200322021621_1.jpg

You have missing the texture for the body, or it has a bad name.  Check floder Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\BDHorseTextures\Female

Search for a file named "FemaleBodyColor"

Bez názvu.png

1 hour ago, Venara said:

No need to do what the post 328 says, it's not related to your issue, if your sure your body is cbbe (your npc's should be using the same body/preset) then grab the cbbe file in the downloads or try mine in my post if your using cbbe 3BA.

40 minutes ago, poblivion said:

You have missing the texture for the body, or it has a bad name.  Check floder Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\BDHorseTextures\Female

Search for a file named "FemaleBodyColor"

It should be "FemaleBody" not "FemaleBodyColor", there is no "FemaleBodyColor" texture in the cbbe patch and in my fix as well.

Why does this have its own hdtPhysicsExtension.dll? It seems to be overriding the one that HDT itself uses, and is causing crashes when it tries to render anything HDT other than the horse stuff.

Can I safely remove this, override it, or replace it with the one from my HDT installation?

22 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

Why does this have its own hdtPhysicsExtension.dll? It seems to be overriding the one that HDT itself uses, and is causing crashes when it tries to render anything HDT other than the horse stuff.

Can I safely remove this, override it, or replace it with the one from my HDT installation?

Oh you're right, did not notice since i did not crash but yeah that should not be here.

56 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

Because the way Bad Dog works with mods and such means he has a much easier time tracking down all the files used by the mod but also means dependencies or requirements can slip into the package as well by mistake, such as the HDT files or the SOS (human) nifs.

In this case most of the files of his that include HDT XMLs also include the HDT Mempatch or even the DLLs themselves due to this.

56 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

Yes. AFAIK the ones in here are the latest ones so it's not like keeping these will horribly break your game, but if you want to keep things nice and clean you can remove it from this mod's folder (if using MO2) or just not allow it to overwrite you currently installed one (otherwise) and that's it.

2 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

No need to do what the post 328 says, it's not related to your issue, if your sure your body is cbbe (your npc's should be using the same body/preset) then grab the cbbe file in the downloads or try mine in my post if your using cbbe 3BA.

I'm using your file, and am using CBBE 3BA, and I am still having misplaced nipples. I am using SE, though. Might that be causing the problem?

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Because the way Bad Dog works with mods and such means he has a much easier time tracking down all the files used by the mod but also means dependencies or requirements can slip into the package as well by mistake, such as the HDT files or the SOS (human) nifs.

In this case most of the files of his that include HDT XMLs also include the HDT Mempatch or even the DLLs themselves due to this.

Yes. AFAIK the ones in here are the latest ones so it's not like keeping these will horribly break your game, but if you want to keep things nice and clean you can remove it from this mod's folder (if using MO2) or just not allow it to overwrite you currently installed one (otherwise) and that's it.

Well, the problem is that it is an LE .dll and I am using SE, so it causes a crash the moment it loads, but removing it and letting my SE HDT installation do its thing seems to be working fine. Not that I use the Hoodies or Tails packages anyway (as my mod manager won't let them install to SE).

4 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

I'm using your file, and am using CBBE 3BA, and I am still having misplaced nipples. I am using SE, though. Might that be causing the problem?

3BA is only available on SE i'm pretty sure,so it's not the problem but i don't know why your having misplaced nipples... did you build the 3BA body in  bodyslide ?

load your body mesh in nifskope, make sure it has the 3BA nodes so that you know it's 3BA and then to make sure you're using my texture file, under "BSLightingShaderProperty" select "BSShaderTextureSet" and click the cog icon for each texture and select the textures in the "bdhorsetexture" folder as shown in the pic.

If you have misplaced nips in nifskope too and you don't see the 3B nodes then your not using 3BA, but if you have misplaced nipples and the body is 3BA then perhaps you didn't install the cbbe textures correctly. (i followed the same file structure in the archive when i packed the zip file for my fix but i don't know if Vortex or whatever mod manager you use was able to install properly).

Spoiler

1.jpg.6f300c5e86000af00aed2f5e2f46245d.jpg

1 hour ago, PraedythXVI said:

3BA is only available on SE i'm pretty sure,so it's not the problem but i don't know why your having misplaced nipples... did you build the 3BA body in  bodyslide ?

load your body mesh in nifskope, make sure it has the 3BA nodes so that you know it's 3BA and then to make sure you're using my texture file, under "BSLightingShaderProperty" select "BSShaderTextureSet" and click the cog icon for each texture and select the textures in the "bdhorsetexture" folder as shown in the pic.

If you have misplaced nips in nifskope too and you don't see the 3B nodes then your not using 3BA, but if you have misplaced nipples and the body is 3BA then perhaps you didn't install the cbbe textures correctly. (i followed the same file structure in the archive when i packed the zip file for my fix but i don't know if Vortex or whatever mod manager you use was able to install properly).

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.6f300c5e86000af00aed2f5e2f46245d.jpg

Turns out I'm just stupid: the problem was with the overlay I used, not your texture. Turns out I can't use any of the belly overlays, since they replace the nipple location, unless someone converts those to CBBE as well.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Just get rid of that crap. Not sure how it snuck in there. Under the SKSE folder the only files that should stay begin with "BD" or "hdtm_bd". The rest of that should come from other mods.

I assume that also applies to all of the non-horse meshes and textures in the SOS folders? And the Skyrim Strapon files that appear to be ripped straight from the mod? And possibly also the .bat file lingering in the scripts/source folder?