49 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

- Trying to get bodypaint and warpaint to match is, from my experience at least, nigh impossible since they use completely different methods of applying the tint.

Oh, that, yeah. I usually don't use  crazy colors, so if you have brown/black/grey etc. tint, then slight difference between body and head paints almost cannot be seen, but if someone chooses brighter colors, then that becomes a problem.

53 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Making a warpaint version of the head overlays is trivial though so I could whip that up in a jiffy if there's demand.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't cause me any inconvenience, I'm fine with nioverride face overlays, just asked out of pure curiosity.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

You're basically asking for both Option 3 and Option 1 of Bad Dog's list a few posts back. The whole point of that was to choose one of them, and even then I got the impression part of the idea was to check whether people liked options 2 or 3 so we wouldn't have to go for a full separate body because that poses some compatibility issues (and also lack of Bodyslide so no body shape customization, at least coming from BD himself. See: Cellans).

Just suggestions, obviously. The better option would possibly be having no custom body for the horses at all - just having say the extra boob/nipple detail done with the normal map, and the pussy/schlong details handled by the SOS addon(s). Though this is possibly the direction being taken already, and I'm good with that. 

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Not quite sure what you mean here. If it's bondage-y harnesses you want, DD has them and they should work more or less alright on the horses because their necks are very close to vanilla human ones (at least on females, haven't checked males yet).

Not explicitly, since while some aspects of that kind of gear I might find interesting, the part where it gets to the actual bondage, I don't.  Something like the Chokers or neck chains in Immersive Jewelry? Okay. Anything with some kind of implication that I'm not wearing it because I want to, nope. 

But yeah, it's more so the outfit that I'm referring to, though it's likely something a bit beyond the scope of the mod, and might not be able to look right in the game.

On 3/8/2020 at 2:41 AM, TheLastKhajiit said:

The bridles and saddles are giving me all kinds of lewd ideas for screenshots

SaddleSpecial2-01-alt.jpg

3 hours ago, erma33 said:

just asked out of pure curiosity.

And that's good and I believe I gave a good enough answer. I'm sure there are others out there who were wondering the same thing and now they know too.

Noticed an issue in the thigh seams here for a while now. It's been appearing for the last few versions, and it appears on other races too. Any idea what could be causing this? Seems like a mesh issue, but I only have the HMP Male body mesh apart from usual SOS stuff and disabling that doesn't change things.20200309205049_1.jpg.a9728f7b87d6bb86572cbf1937579f95.jpg

1 hour ago, CFU said:

I only have the HMP Male body mesh apart from usual SOS stuff and disabling that doesn't change things

I expect that's your problem right there. The SOS UV map is a bit different from vanilla in that area. Mostly it doesn't matter because you're supposed to have a loincloth if you're using vanilla. 

If you're not using MO and it has loose files, disabling the ESP won't change that you're using the HMP mesh.

25 minutes ago, nebellious said:

Never have I been so excited about horses
Lemme run an idea by you; replace the courier with a cute horse girl... I dunno about you but I'd much rather be serviced by the Pony Express.

Praise be to our much overworked mod author :]

Nice idea. Although there is a better option - a patch for this mod, Lilly - A fully-voiced female courier replacer. Base version of that mod requires Provincial Courier Service, which means that she will have a home of her own outside Whiterun. 

Might even consider a simple addition, likely a note or short journal inside that house, something that ties the Horse's lore into a backstory for her. May even do this myself, if this patch is made.

8 hours ago, nebellious said:

replace the courier with a cute horse girl

I like this, actually. 

For some other mod--Lykaios?--I put a few of the wolfies in some of the bandit leveled lists. Okay I guess, but not very exciting. I'd been thinking to replace all the people at some location with horses--all the bandits in a den, or all the people in one of the smaller settlements, like Rorikstead. But replacing a role like the couriers makes a bunch of sense.

I won't be moving quick tho so if ASSD and Kuroyami want to do it be my guest.

EDIT: And BTW I think she needs one of Blaze's bridles as badge of office.

Unrelated -- Did someone clean up the thread? If so, thanks for taking out the garbage.

14 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I expect that's your problem right there. The SOS UV map is a bit different from vanilla in that area. Mostly it doesn't matter because you're supposed to have a loincloth if you're using vanilla. 

If you're not using MO and it has loose files, disabling the ESP won't change that you're using the HMP mesh.

What makes it confusing is that I am using MO. So the HMP mesh should be gone. 

56 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Discount giraffe?

That looks pretty good, though I'll admit it would also be great to have proper giraffes (cough @Bad Dog cough :classic_rolleyes:).

Speaking of which, are there still plans to create other ungulate herbivore races using the horses as a base at some point? Wouldn't mind having deer/reindeer/antelopes/gazelles and any other similar species as well.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i already know what bad dog thinks about that

??????????

Yeah, let me get a few weeks away from this one and then maybe we'll talk. And anyway probly minotaurs come first.

Altho deer/gazelles are probly simpler, might not even need new tris, so there's that.

Love the giraffe.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Did you check the overwrite folder? Open up the Data tab and do meshes>actors>character>character assets>malebody_0 and _1 -- see where they're coming from.

SOS fairskin textures, surprisingly. Didn't expect those to be incompatible, since it's supposed to be textures that would get overwritten by the meshes from the race mods 

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

??? ??? ????

Yeah, let me get a few weeks away from this one and then maybe we'll talk. And anyway probly minotaurs come first.

Altho deer/gazelles are probly simpler, might not even need new tris, so there's that.

Love the giraffe.

Gazelle you say, that sounds very interesting ?

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

??????????

Yeah, let me get a few weeks away from this one and then maybe we'll talk.

Fair enough. Just figured I might as well ask to see if that was still a thing and all. :classic_shy:

And anyway probly minotaurs come first.

Not the highest priority on my list, but not the lowest one either, and as I've said already the more races the merrier, so that's good.

Heh. For what it may be worth, I'd be all for that, then.

Love the giraffe.

Agreed, that turned out pretty good indeed.

3 hours ago, poblivion said:

can you please tell me what ENB you're using?

I switch it around depending on what I want but most of the time, like there, I'm using Snapdragon.

E: The imitation giraffe seems to have been way more popular than I ever thought it'd be so I guess I'll adapt that pattern to horses too. Where should the pattern end? Thighs and elbows? Hindlegs clean? I actually have no idea.

8 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I switch it around depending on what I want but most of the time, like there, I'm using Snapdragon.

E: The imitation giraffe seems to have been way more popular than I ever thought it'd be so I guess I'll adapt that pattern to horses too. Where should the pattern end? Thighs and elbows? Hindlegs clean? I actually have no idea.

Regarding ENB, what settings did you use for this particular Screenshot? I use Rudy ENB, but I'm not very happy with the result.

The end should be approximately on the knees and elbows.  But so you did it looks good, just ending up with smaller pieces, as Bad Dog writes.

21842627-1.jpg?itok=aYlQuKPo