1 hour ago, etheraine said:

Do you need Dawnguard for this? It doesn't say so in the description, but my game crashes every time I try to load it with this, and MO2 is telling me it needs dawnguard

The latest version of RaceCompatibility requires Dawnguard indeed; no idea if this mod's plugin has a hard requirement on it itself. You should check if it's the former or the latter, because there may be a version of RC that doesn't require any DLC if it's the former.

44 minutes ago, etheraine said:

bruh moment man I have no fuckin money for DLCs lmao

Well, you should know that Bethesda games DLCs don't have any DRM whatsoever, so as long as you can get ahold of the BSA and ESM files for each DLC (Dawnguard.bsa and Dawnguard.esm in this case), you should be good to go.

What you do with this information and how you would hypothetically acquire those files is none of my business nor my responsibility. :classic_rolleyes:

1 hour ago, etheraine said:

bruh moment man I have no fuckin money for DLCs lmao

When it's the summer sale on Steam, I recommend buying a Skyrim Legendary Edition. There's a 75% discount, Legendary Edeition is cheaper than a separate DLC. Plus, Legendary Edition owners get SkyrimSE for free.  I did it that way.

6 hours ago, poblivion said:

When it's the summer sale on Steam, I recommend buying a Skyrim Legendary Edition. There's a 75% discount, Legendary Edeition is cheaper than a separate DLC. Plus, Legendary Edition owners get SkyrimSE for free.  I did it that way.

Wait, how would you do that since LE got delisted?

EDIT: Never mind, forgot there are awesome people in the world who do cool stuff like post steam purchase links in the reviews.

one issue I am having that I'm not sure this is causing or if it's something else maybe, is that the CBBE textures are pushed up? Like not aligned correctly. The nipple texture is like an inch above where it should be on females. Is that a problem with this or something else?

14 hours ago, etheraine said:

one issue I am having that I'm not sure this is causing or if it's something else maybe, is that the CBBE textures are pushed up? Like not aligned correctly. The nipple texture is like an inch above where it should be on females. Is that a problem with this or something else?

Are you using the belly overlay? Because IIRC the overlays are made for UUNP.

For some reason everyhorse share same color tint for their tails. Using MO2 created clean new profile without any mod beside horses, xp32 skeleton  and race compatibility, without skse, without enb. Still the same.

Also tails in new version are too dark. I suppose something with normals facing.

Clipboard 1.jpg

1 hour ago, Klarnetist said:

For some reason everyhorse share same color tint for their tails. Using MO2 created clean new profile without any mod beside horses, xp32 skeleton  and race compatibility, without skse, without enb. Still the same.

Well, that's... new. Do you have any mods that sync character hair color for wigs or something like that? Or alternatively, any mods that could touch the PC's hair color somehow?

Otherwise, @Bad Dog, did you add any tail-hair-color-related script in the last update?

Also tails in new version are too dark. I suppose something with normals facing.

It does look like it has weird normals in NifSkope, but from what little I've seen ingame, I didn't notice any actual weirdness. I'll have to check again.

53 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Do you have any mods

For testing purposes I've made new profile in MO that launches skyrim.exe without any mods, ini tweaks, tools. Clean vanilla Skyrim  (at lest I think so). And tails still had same color for everybody, instantly changing with player hair color slider.

So you don't have Bird Races installed? That's the only thing I can think of that would do it.

There is something odd about the new tails--they're suspiciously flat in-game, I think. Could be a normal problem in the mesh. The texture paths seem right.

If the color can't be fixed I'll make tails in a few basic colors and people can equip them.

20 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

It does look like it has weird normals in NifSkope, but from what little I've seen ingame, I didn't notice any actual weirdness. I'll have to check again.

15 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

There is something odd about the new tails--they're suspiciously flat in-game, I think. Could be a normal problem in the mesh. The texture paths seem right.

...umm...was this tail meant to have normals? because all the other tails did not have them enabled.

22 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

...umm...was this tail meant to have normals? because all the other tails did not have them enabled.

After checking the older files, I think it was. It doesn't use body textures but Nuska's hair ones instead (same ones used for the manes and hairs), so since it uses a tangent normalmap with specular in the alpha channel I assume it needs the whole "NiTriShape normals" setup.

Posting this on LE too even though for SE as there seems top be a LOT more traffic:) 

Quick question...I set up as mentioned below:

"For sheathing horse schlongs, activate BDHorseHoodie and BadDogSchlongCore. "Horse Hoodie" is a dick for the guys and pussy for girls. They will equip a strapon if they need one. Disable the strapon option in SL so they don't get two. "Horse Hoodie Futa" puts dicks on gals and guys. The gals' doesn't sheath."

I made sure to uncheck females use strapons in SL. However, all the female horse races are using them(character or NPC) no matter the animation.  Other races are fine. Am I doing something wrong? How do I get them to stop wearing them all the time?

Oh, and one question slash request. 

I use CBBE 3BBB body. It comes with it's own Vagina textures. As such all female equine races have both vaginas at the same time. Is there a way to have the horse one replace/override so it is the only one used. Running your mod after CBBE 3BBB in MO2 but still happens...can compatibility be added or is there a simple work around to fix?

Trying to go through all 16 pages to see if I missed stuff related so sorry if the solutions ate out there. Great mod BTW..thanks!!

1 hour ago, hambonee69 said:

Posting this on LE too even though for SE as there seems top be a LOT more traffic:) 

Quick question...I set up as mentioned below:

"For sheathing horse schlongs, activate BDHorseHoodie and BadDogSchlongCore. "Horse Hoodie" is a dick for the guys and pussy for girls. They will equip a strapon if they need one. Disable the strapon option in SL so they don't get two. "Horse Hoodie Futa" puts dicks on gals and guys. The gals' doesn't sheath."

I made sure to uncheck females use strapons in SL. However, all the female horse races are using them(character or NPC) no matter the animation.  Other races are fine. Am I doing something wrong? How do I get them to stop wearing them all the time?

Oh, and one question slash request. 

I use CBBE 3BBB body. It comes with it's own Vagina textures. As such all female equine races have both vaginas at the same time. Is there a way to have the horse one replace/override so it is the only one used. Running your mod after CBBE 3BBB in MO2 but still happens...can compatibility be added or is there a simple work around to fix?

Trying to go through all 16 pages to see if I missed stuff related so sorry if the solutions ate out there. Great mod BTW..thanks!!

Same problem here. Both options put a dick on a female player character, and the non-futa version can only be applied to female NPCs manually, and includes a dick (and no snatch).

Not finding any sort of horse snatch meshes or textures in the file, either. Only dick. Never mind. Found the meshes. They don't seem to apply in-game, though.

EDIT: After looking more closely in the .ESPs, I can see 4 SoS addons, two in the Hoodies.ESP and two in the SoS.ESP. In each case, one is for males and the other for females. However, in-game there are only two registered with SoS. The hoodies one (which is male-only according to SoS, and applies the Hoodies mechanic on males), and the normal one (which is for both genders and applies a non-hoodies dick to both). There is no snatch addon whatsoever, nor a futa addon that includes the snatch.

So, the question is, where are the other addons the .ESPs create, and why do none of the working addons reference the snatch files?

Don't ask SE questions on the LE thread. The WHOLE REASON why I post them on separate threads is to keep the questions separate because people can't be arsed to say which version they're running.

You will get strapons when your lady is in the active position, because what else would she be doing the poking with? You should not get strapons if she's receiving, or if she's just horny. Unless the animation metadata is messed up. 

Dunno about the questions about the different options. I'll go run through them again and see what I see.

30 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Don't ask SE questions on the LE thread. The WHOLE REASON why I post them on separate threads is to keep the questions separate because people can't be arsed to say which version they're running.

You will get strapons when your lady is in the active position, because what else would she be doing the poking with? You should not get strapons if she's receiving, or if she's just horny. Unless the animation metadata is messed up. 

Dunno about the questions about the different options. I'll go run through them again and see what I see.

Sorry! Wont do again..my bad. LE is just a much more active community and they always give good feedback..but totally understand..anyways..bought you a beer to apologize..lol

Yeah..the female horse race having a strap on happens be she receiving or giving(2 female horse race both always have). The other option where I just enable BDHorseSOS works fine. I tried human characters with the same animations and no issue. Not sure what I have screwed up as others seem to have no issue:/

So, after re-installing the SoS part, all 4 options are now showing in SoS. Not sure why they weren't showing before, but everything seems fine now. Correction: everything is now fine for males. Females still only have the option of futa or nothing, no matter which of the 4 options are selected. Not sure why this is happening.

EDIT: After further investigation I have found part of the issue: none of the parts seem to be buildable in BodySlide, so they do not follow custom bodies or morphs. This leaves the snatch inside the body on my build. Now knowing what to look for, I can safely say that the Horse Hoodie option, Horse option, and Horse Hoodie Futa option all have unique female appearance, but SoS views them as Male Only addons and requires them to be manually applied to female NPCs. The Horse Male and Futa option works as intended: can be applied automatically to either males or females or both. However, this only allows for futa females.

So, in summary, all options can be manually applied to females, all of the ones that do not say 'futa' in the title apply the snatch by itself, those that do say futa apply both the snatch and a dick to females, but only one of the futa options is considered 'female' by SoS, and therefore is the only one that can be configured to apply to female NPC's by default. Also,, the lack of bodyslide for the attachments means that they do not work with custom bodies or in-game morphs.

29 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

So, after re-installing the SoS part, all 4 options are now showing in SoS. Not sure why they weren't showing before, but everything seems fine now. Correction: everything is now fine for males. Females still only have the option of futa or nothing, no matter which of the 4 options are selected. Not sure why this is happening.

EDIT: After further investigation I have found part of the issue: none of the parts seem to be buildable in BodySlide, so they do not follow custom bodies or morphs. This leaves the snatch inside the body on my build. Now knowing what to look for, I can safely say that the Horse Hoodie option, Horse option, and Horse Hoodie Futa option all have unique female appearance, but SoS views them as Male Only addons and requires them to be manually applied to female NPCs. The Horse Male and Futa option works as intended: can be applied automatically to either males or females or both. However, this only allows for futa females.

So, in summary, all options can be manually applied to females, all of the ones that do not say 'futa' in the title apply the snatch by itself, those that do say futa apply both the snatch and a dick to females, but only one of the futa options is considered 'female' by SoS, and therefore is the only one that can be configured to apply to female NPC's by default. Also,, the lack of bodyslide for the attachments means that they do not work with custom bodies or in-game morphs.

you had the issue with females always having strop ons correct also? I am going to test tonight as I think if I set the hoodie option to make only and not female in SOS this will fix it. Did you find a fix for? If so what was it?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, hambonee69 said:

you had the issue with females always having strop ons correct also? I am going to test tonight as I think if I set the hoodie option to make only and not female in SOS this will fix it. Did you find a fix for? If so what was it?

Thanks!

Not exactly. They wouldn't equip strapons if I had a futa SoS assigned, but if I didn't have a futa SoS, then they would equip two of them, even with Sexlab set to not equip strapons.