Working on the female schlong now. Since even the no-futa version has lady parts I don't think I need separate female schlongs. I'm thinking:

1. SOS ESP:
    1. Regular SOS schlong, male is a dick, female is a pussy. (Both get buttholes, ofc)
    2. Regular SOS, male is dick, female schlong
  2. Hoodie ESP:
    1. Hoodie schlong, male is dick, female is pussy, female gets a strapon if they're pegging. (Means you can mix mares with dicks and without and the right thing happens.)
    2. Hoodie, female is dick.

Probly overkill, but what the hey.

17 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm pretty sure this mod doesn't include any "armors" so far and even when it does it will only be headgear (bridles and helmets) which has nothing to do with 3BBB, so that should never be an issue.

Based on some of the previous pics and posts I thought there were also going to be 'saddles', but if not that makes my job easier.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with blender. The most that I can do as far as textures and graphics is GIMP/Photoshop. Which doesn't really apply in this case.

1 hour ago, CanoLathra said:

Based on some of the previous pics and posts I thought there were also going to be 'saddles', but if not that makes my job easier.

Oh, right, my bad, there's the saddles too (or at least they will be once I finish them up and send them to Bad Dog). But they don't take up the body slot, they are equipped in a different slot as a separate piece, and they also don't cover any area that uses custom bone weights in 3BBB (at least not that I know of). So while copying weights from the 3BBB body may be a good idea to keep clipping to a minimum, it shouldn't be a hard requirement for them to work.

New schlongs file up! Get your freak on!

Details in the OP, but you get chick dicks and the pussies are now added through SOS. There's a standard-SOS version and a Hoodies version. Because I'm a lazy sonofabitch I did not make the female hoodie schlongs sheathing. If y'all bitch at me I might fix that.

Something occurred to me after I posted. SOS dicks use slot 52 but SL strapons use 51. I'm thinking I should use 51 for the strapons and lady dicks. That way you'll never have SL and Hoodies argue over who gets to put the strapon on the girl. Hoodie strapons only show up during sex so there's no issue of showing through clothes. 

Using 51 for the futa dicks would prevent SL from putting a strapon over them, but they'd show through clothes so probably not a good idea.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:22 PM, poblivion said:

Thanks   (it's more complicated than I thought ?)

Well, I guess you found out why there's not more of "me" around in the furry corner here. ?

Only way to improve and learn is the same way as anything else, I hope you do just that 'cause we sure could use differing styles so that I don't spam the threads with only my style that everyone is probably sick of already, lol.

And like I said, I'm always open for questions.

2 hours ago, xbxz2009 said:

[...]

Don't post ENB bitmaps straight from Skyrim folder 'cause the forum software doesn't support previews for them and anyone who wants to see them needs to download them first. Convert them to JPG or PNG first before uploading.

Second, there's already followers plugin (NPCs) so not really sure what you are actually asking for here?

13 minutes ago, Skyrimdragonr said:

Great update, now since i am fukin stupid, can someone tell me how to use the overlay's in game? im new to this... i cant figure this out... :(

Open RaceMenu, move to the right on the menu tabs until you get to the "Body Paint" one, highlight the fist slot on the list (should read "Default"), press "T", choose the overlay you want from the list, click on the rightmost color diamond to manually select the color. Done. Same goes for hands, feet and head overlays, in their corresponding tabs.

Otherwise, there's also some guides/info on the Nexus pages for some overlay mods, like for example KJ Tattoos or Community Overlays.

1 minute ago, Blaze69 said:

Open RaceMenu, move to the right on the menu tabs until you get to the "Body Paint" one, highlight the fist slot on the list (should read "Default"), press "T", choose the overlay you want from the list, click on the rightmost color diamond to manually select the color. Done. Same goes for hands, feet and head overlays, in their corresponding tabs.

Otherwise, there's also some guides/info on the Nexus pages for some overlay mods, like for example KJ Tattoos or Community Overlays.

Oh... huge thx for help man :)

Alright, I'm not done working on it but I don't think I'll be making more progress anytime soon so I figured I might as well post what I have now:

SaddleAd.jpg

Includes the meshes and textures for all the bridles, helmets and saddle I've been working on, as well as a small WIP/placeholder plugin that should at least add them to the game and make them playable. Search for "Equine" or use AddItemMenu to get the items if you use the plugin.

This is mainly meant for @Bad Dog so these assets can be added to the mod and hopefully finished up at some point, but since they do include a WIP plugin as well, they should be usable by anyone (don't expect this to be 100% functional, though; it's neither the case nor the purpose of this upload). That being said, do let me know if there's any issues with it in case it's something I should correct and reupload.

BD_Horse_Gear_RESOURCE.7z

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Alright, I'm not done working on it but I don't think I'll be making more progress anytime soon so I figured I might as well post what I have now:

SaddleAd.jpg

Includes the meshes and textures for all the bridles, helmets and saddle I've been working on, as well as a small WIP/placeholder plugin that should at least add them to the game and make them playable. Search for "Equine" or use AddItemMenu to get the items if you use the plugin.

This is mainly meant for @Bad Dog so these assets can be added to the mod and hopefully finished up at some point, but since they do include a WIP plugin as well, they should be usable by anyone (don't expect this to be 100% functional, though; it's neither the case nor the purpose of this upload). That being said, do let me know if there's any issues with it in case it's something I should correct and reupload.

BD_Horse_Gear_RESOURCE.7z 14.77 MB · 1 download

K this is awesome :) i readed about currier replacer ideea, and, with this gear, i think i will fit perfectly :) i would try personaly, but 1st do i have permission to try do this personaly, then release file in comment's if i am able to suceed, so u guy can check it, and see if is good? :) i love this race mod and the ideeas and i would like to contribute with something :) 

Cool thx a lot :) He is done but refuses to wear things, and is not 1st time i do this, this npc just doesnt want, i created now outfit added parts, like leather helmeth, but.... he.... 

I will try some things tomorow :)    

https://ibb.co/3kxF1NJ    

Btw the gear u've made is awesome :) i didnt encountered issues, at least for player character  

Alsow ty again for help with layer, really awesome :) made quite the charracter :D    

https://ibb.co/jvJ7DPD 

I will make some tests tomorow on other npc to see if this charracter is more particular, cuz i didnt touched quite nothing on courier, only looks and clothes, and i used ur esp and horse race esp's as master, to avoid merging's.

19 minutes ago, valhira said:

Running into an issue with the hdt tail. whenever i try to use it, it just sticks out straight with no physics. Not sure what the issue is since im using other hdt mods like the inari tails and they work fine.

That is because it needs Lykaios HDT files which are not included in any of the downloads.

45 minutes ago, pipinosgr said:

im getting purple armor texture

This mod doesn't add any armors so not cause by equines, unless you mean the modders resource.

46 minutes ago, pipinosgr said:

and shiny fur skin

The whole character or only the body, and only on the horses?

Sounds more like your whole setup is borked rather than this mod causing problems.

48 minutes ago, pipinosgr said:

Is there a load order to fix it?

Maybe.

50 minutes ago, pipinosgr said:

Also later will be a cbbe texture available?

Blaze has mentioned couple of times that he might give making CBBE textures a shot, unless Bad Dog does it first.