I checked I only see "slaverags" At least in the version I have. Is there another version or a preferred version?

Edit:

I also checked the most current version that was posted by pridslayer nothing there.

They are in the Maternity clothing pack by the looks, someday someone should split all the non-maternity versions from that into a seperate pack, don't have time to do it myself. It was happening with SCS which has stalled by the looks.

I checked I only see "slaverags" At least in the version I have. Is there another version or a preferred version?

Edit:

I also checked the most current version that was posted by pridslayer nothing there.

They are in the Maternity clothing pack by the looks, someday someone should split all the non-maternity versions from that into a seperate pack, don't have time to do it myself. It was happening with SCS which has stalled by the looks.

I looked there as well just in case. It appears that no matter where I look I don't have any reference file wise to SummerRags. Oh well the system is being worked on and there are bound to be issues until it has settled. Maybe perhaps someone has a copy of the file and can pm me or post the file. Until then I looks like I won't be able to use that one armor. :(

should split all the non-maternity versions from that into a seperate pack,

Wish I had the knowledge to do so. I only just now entered FNVedit to make one simple change and GECK to do the vault tutorial and I still haven't been able to go past the first part. (after the introduction and when you complete the vault based on the photos. )

I have an issue with the body type options. I have type 3 cali but when i tick that in the options my character does not get the pregnant body for it. Only type 3 m and bnb give the player the preg mesh

What body are you getting? None or red diamonds?

I have an issue with the body type options. I have type 3 cali but when i tick that in the options my character does not get the pregnant body for it. Only type 3 m and bnb give the player the preg mesh

What body are you getting? None or red diamonds?

Just the default type3 cali. It doesn't give me the preg body for it. Only the type 3m and bnb body option in the common resources mod give me the preg ''suit''

Hello.  First off let me say I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into the Sexout mods.  I'm not a modder, I don't know very much about how they're done and so all I can do is read up and install.  There are so many mods for Sexout, but I try to keep things to a minimum to prevent issues from happening.  My latest reinstall I tried to test each mod, one by one, to see if there were any issues.  It seems with SO-SCR when I exit the game I crash.  Also, I average a crash I think once an hour.  Is this normal?

My mods:

NVSE

NVSE Extender

SO-NG

Compatibility Skeleton

SO-SCR

SO-ZAZ

SO-Tryout

MCM

SO-Brutal

Type 3 Body Rep

Type 3M Body Rep

Type 3M Vanilla Armor Rep

150 Loadscreens Rep

Lurkers Billboards

Project Nevada

Project Nevada Rebalance

Pipboy Custom 3002

Goodsprings Home

m110 Sniper Rifle

m24 Sniper Rifle

Weapon Retex Project

Type 3M OWB Armor Rep

Type 3M HH Armor Rep

New Bison Steve

NV Bounties 1 & 2

NV Stutter Remover

Mission Mojave

ARES Project

NV Spice of Life Armors

SO-HookupsAlt

ZZJays Hairshop

RobCo Certified

SO Certified

SO Lobos

Type 3 Dusty Raider Textures

I have done my best to make sure everything has been up to date.  I use FOMM to install all my mods and I use BOSS for my load order.  I did use FNVEdit as well to make sure I cleaned out the DLC's dirty edits.  For the most part everything runs fine.  It's just the annoying occasional crash and the constant crash when I exit.  Any advice?  Sorry if I missed some posted earlier or somewhere else.  The only mod that had issues that I experienced was SO-SCR, which is why I posted here. 

I've crashed most times I close the game as long as I have been using Sexout.

Okay.  I'm not as worried if it's common.  I keep FOMM up so when I crash I don't have to restart my PC.  It gives me time to cancel out restarting.  Sometimes I can play a few hours straight with no crash during the game, but sometimes less than an hour.  I can't tell where that is coming from.  I only noticed the crash with SO-NCR when I exit.

There's just no substitute for Sexout.  To be honest, I've tried the adult mods on Nexus too.  I've crashed with those as well.  As much as I appreciate all mods made, I prefer Sexout for my adult content.  Just so much variety to choose from. 

For the "crash on exit" issue try the advice here.

It helped me. I can't remember when the last time I had that issue. It also helps the stutter and might help general stability. There are lots of settings in the ini file that can be tweaked. A little research can go a long way to making your game rock solid.

If you still are having problems feel free to post in Fallout Tech support or if you believe it is a Sexout issue post in Sexout Tech Support. I have done so before with great results. :D People want to help you here in LL. You can have a stable or at least as stable as possible game in a very short time.

Hope that helps.

Hello.  First off let me say I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into the Sexout mods.  I'm not a modder, I don't know very much about how they're done and so all I can do is read up and install.  There are so many mods for Sexout, but I try to keep things to a minimum to prevent issues from happening.  My latest reinstall I tried to test each mod, one by one, to see if there were any issues.  It seems with SO-SCR when I exit the game I crash.  Also, I average a crash I think once an hour.  Is this normal?

My mods:

NVSE

NVSE Extender

SO-NG

Compatibility Skeleton

SO-SCR

SO-ZAZ

SO-Tryout

MCM

SO-Brutal

Type 3 Body Rep

Type 3M Body Rep

Type 3M Vanilla Armor Rep

150 Loadscreens Rep

Lurkers Billboards

Project Nevada

Project Nevada Rebalance

Pipboy Custom 3002

Goodsprings Home

m110 Sniper Rifle

m24 Sniper Rifle

Weapon Retex Project

Type 3M OWB Armor Rep

Type 3M HH Armor Rep

New Bison Steve

NV Bounties 1 & 2

NV Stutter Remover

Mission Mojave

ARES Project

NV Spice of Life Armors

SO-HookupsAlt

ZZJays Hairshop

RobCo Certified

SO Certified

SO Lobos

Type 3 Dusty Raider Textures

I have done my best to make sure everything has been up to date.  I use FOMM to install all my mods and I use BOSS for my load order.  I did use FNVEdit as well to make sure I cleaned out the DLC's dirty edits.  For the most part everything runs fine.  It's just the annoying occasional crash and the constant crash when I exit.  Any advice?  Sorry if I missed some posted earlier or somewhere else.  The only mod that had issues that I experienced was SO-SCR, which is why I posted here. 

I've crashed most times I close the game as long as I have been using Sexout.

Yeah somethings a little funky in Sexout itself, Prideslayer hasn't been able to find the issue, everyones version does it I think unless you do the fast exit trick.

Many people including myself uses the stutter mod to help with crashing and other problems. The default settings that is if you don't change them will lower your FPS. So if you are a FPS whore beware. I locks the FPS to a max. You can change many of the basic settings in the ini file with a little research and effort. I however made very little changes to the base install. Follow the link to the LL post and the instructions there to set up the settings for fixing Crash on Exit and you should be fine.

I've not seen the crash when I close as a major concern. it's a step I'd rather not have to take when it closes, certainly, but it does not impact play and it is just a few extra seconds of effort, so I don't blame anyone for keeping it low priority.

Hey ritualclarity, I read up on that and it worked a charm.  No longer crash on exit. Thanks. 

I swear I've read every piece of install info on each Sexout mod at least twice before installing, yet there was an issue with SO-Brutal causing irregularities.  Hopefully this new install will run smoother without it.

• 2 weeks later...

As of downloading the most recent version of SCR today, the cum texture still does not appear. Just thought I'd mention it.

I have no problems the last time I tried. It might be useful to have the load order to help diagnose the problem. Also double check to be sure you installed it according to the instructions and all the added files.

As of downloading the most recent version of SCR today, the cum texture still does not appear. Just thought I'd mention it.

I have no problems the last time I tried. It might be useful to have the load order to help diagnose the problem. Also double check to be sure you installed it according to the instructions and all the added files.

It couldn't be that it's because I don't have the optional files is it? Because I checked the load order and other than not having installed the pregnancy mod, load order is fine and all the required files are there. Hmm... This is a bit odd...

I feel like I should also mention that since the cum texture wasn't appearing, I tried installing SexoutSpermSplash, which did make the texture appear, just always on the person my character was having sex with, not my character. The tokens also appear in my inventory, but nothing happens.

Well, thanks for the attempted help anyways. Been trying to figure out if there's some kind of conflict with another mod but it doesn't seem to clash with anything that I can find. Maybe someone will eventually figure out exactly what it is that's creating this problem but for now I suppose I'll just do without.

EDIT: After inspecting it a bit, (I forget exactly what I was doing to come to this conclusion) I think my FOMM said it's missing a script or something?

Edited by hornguy6

I did have another question just out of curiosity. When I was looking at the mod under FVEdit, I saw that there were perk files CumGuzzler and Exhibitionist and such. Have those been implemented? Or are they just sitting in the files waiting to be activated?

I did have another question just out of curiosity. When I was looking at the mod under FVEdit, I saw that there were perk files CumGuzzler and Exhibitionist and such. Have those been implemented? Or are they just sitting in the files waiting to be activated?

Not that I am aware of.