Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

Well, when it rains ... it pours. There is a new version of this out (version 1.0). The good news is that this is still a very small plugin and should be easy to translate (hopefully). The bad news is I don't have time to do it as I have my hands full of Bravil underground. Once Bravil underground is finished if HanPL hasn't worked his magic on it then I will tackle it.

Cheers,

Greg

Ah, I wondered why I couldn't get this thing to work. Used the Narco spell to see if it actually worked. Caught Branwen but after the initial conversation where I enslaved her, she says she can't speak right now and any actions I try with her with other npc options comes up with the response that she's busy.

Esp Updated to 1.0

Machine Translation of changes.

ver1.  0
ELSTGameSettings.  Add ini, After it trains, the magnification etc. of the limit and the price can be set. 
- Add automatic training advanced by training there is Player nearby. (Default ON set ini)
- Rank UP to sex slave's trainer is turned on by the ini setting, and turning off becomes possible. 
Ehiyoko v1.  The interaction in 10a. 
- Way correction that slave who was born belongs to slave faction
- It is a slave, Correct the thing that is not target Actor that is the trainer for the buying and selling. 
- Change to the way that digs into one's purse in the training request to the trainer who is not the slave. 
- Correct the influence of clearance partner's level on the price to 1/10. 
- Correct trouble from which training Token is given to Player. 
- Change the increasing person of the training result. 
- When the slave who not is is liberated, the result of training changes the sex slave and the trainer to the initialized way. 
- Add the [shibaki] stick to initial equipment. 

Download link on first page

Where does the ini file go?

Into data folder or data/ini folder?

Same mistery with the INI file.

Also' date=' how do you exactly set your slave to training ? I can't see the option in the [orders'] list. Also the [show status] option doesn't do anything. Did I did something wrong ?

Thank you in advance,

Deskchairlamp

Okay' date=' I give up. How do I join the Breeder's guild? I think that's how I can get the key to go down into the trapdoor I found in the arena in the main city.

[/quote']

Well for starters the plugin you are actually wanting to know about is bravil underground and not this one. It isn't possible to join the breeders guild I don't think (possible future addon maybe???). However, you can join the trainers guild which will get you a key to go down there. Go see Onan to join the trainers guild.

Okay I must be incompetent but I can't get any beasts to train my slave or breed. I select any beast or animal and as soon as I hit training it closes up and nothing happens, and trying to select on the the same beast or a new one doesn't work the actions list won't open up anymore.

Seems the creature menu is broken in SlaveTraderV1.0' date=' use V0.91

Other people had same problem, V0.91 fixt it.

As HanPL posted " could be that V1.0 is only working OK with BravilUndergound 0.96"

[/quote']

but I am using BravilUnderground 0.96, so the problem maybe within v1.0 itself.

Seems the creature menu is broken in SlaveTraderV1.0' date=' use V0.91

Other people had same problem, V0.91 fixt it.

As HanPL posted " could be that V1.0 is only working OK with BravilUndergound 0.96"

[/quote']

but I am using BravilUnderground 0.96, so the problem maybe within v1.0 itself.

Once Bravil UG v96 has been completely converted to common english and the bugs worked out of it I will look at slave trader v1.0. In the mean time use slave trader v91. :)