Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

I don't think that slave trader actually uses anything from SI so you could try it without and see what happens. As to Bravil Underground - the answer is no. That one has too much stuff from the shivering isles in the way of creatures for me to spend time messing with. You are more than welcome to do it if you like.

Got a few questions:

1. Will cell reset cause slaves to disappear? (E.g., enslaved a wild bandit, 3 days pass and he vanishes?)

2. Is it possible to make your slave(s) pay your fines with sex when you're caught by guard(s)? If not, could someone mod it in?

I think LoversPayBandit has the "player pays with their own body" functionality, so maybe it's something that can be transferred over into SlaveTrade to use slaves instead?

1. No. The bandit slave will not disappear, however a new one will still spawn and this can lead to save game bloating if you do this too much. It is not recommended to take respawning characters as slaves - you can do a few but just don't do this a bunch. Save game bloat can cause the file to become corrupted and lead to long saving and loading times for that file.

2. I am pretty sure latest version of paybandit does have the option for you to use your slave to pay your "debt". Make sure you have downloaded the latest paybandit (I updated the OP I think at the beginning of this month). I know for sure that you can have companions pay your debts.

i recently picked up this mod and was testing it out to make sure it all workes correctly with my other mods, and every slave i capture and take down to train, i tell them to start and get the message "is not a valid slave". so what constitutes a "valid" slave, ive tried a random bandit and a named npc form down in the bar, does it have to be an npc from the vanilla game?

The NPCs in the Underground are all in Slave Trader/Trainer Faction it may be that you can not enslave them.(except of some slaves)

But all vanilla and other mod NPC should work(don't know if some quest NPC are blocked).Sounds like a mod conflict/load order problem.

so what constitutes a "valid" slave' date=' ive tried a random bandit and a named npc form down in the bar, does it have to be an npc from the vanilla game?

[/quote']

Random bandits/guards should work but are not recommended since they respawn and enslaving many can lead to game bloat. Named NPCs from the vanilla game should definitely work. I don't know what bar you are referring to, NPCs hanging around Silverhome on the Water should be fine. I've enslaved NPCs from From 2chLives also. Enslaving NPCs from Bravil Underground can work depending on who they are.

For what it's worth, the script that generates the "...is not a valid slave!!" message checks to make sure the slave has low level processing and is a persistent reference. Dunno how helpful that is unless you are going to fire up CS and check out the particular slave you are having problems with.

another question' date=' is there a loversbitch style storage place for slaves or do you have to just leave them in random places to make them stop following you for a while.

[/quote']

You have to leave them somewhere. I use one of the player homes, like the shack you get in Bravil Underground, or one of the training areas. Or you can use the Pack Slave Spell if you've completed the required quest in Bravil Underground (you can store up to 9 slaves that way). If you tell them to 'relax here" they'll stay in that cell. I have left slaves in Battlehorn Castle for storage that way.

How do you creature-train the slaves? Except going to Bravil Underground's Trainer's Guild?

The Bravil Underground Breeder's Guild has more creatures available. Outside of Bravil Underground there are no creatures available that I'm aware of. You would have to create something yourself in CS. Trainer versions are in LoversSlaveTrader, you should be able to place them where ever you want.

Hmm' date=' I was hoping for something not involving Bravil Underground (often quite a hike). But thanks, guys - at least, I know I'm not missing something that's right in front of me. ;)

[/quote']

You actually can drag the creatures out of the underground with you. That way you don't have to hike back to Bravil all the time. Also any creature will work - including those in the wild or those you summon. Lovers will keep track of creature sex.

Hmm' date=' I was hoping for something not involving Bravil Underground (often quite a hike). But thanks, guys - at least, I know I'm not missing something that's right in front of me. ;)

[/quote']

You actually can drag the creatures out of the underground with you. That way you don't have to hike back to Bravil all the time. Also any creature will work - including those in the wild or those you summon. Lovers will keep track of creature sex.

Using TachiCat2 on creature > slave also works... go to the stables and have'em 'ride the ponies' - stray dogs too. Use a high-power charm and Tachi combo to have an ogre drooling over your 'gift'.

Never thought about summoning one - I'll have to try that. Ha!

I tried to enslave a wild ogre once (which made it into a trainer). Cast the enslave spell on it and brought to Battlehorn castle where I had stashed some slaves. But I always got an error message when I tried to use continuous training with it (and another slave), so I released it. That was with the old LST though. I assume the wild creatures respawn, so never intended to keep the orge anyways.

I tried to enslave a wild ogre once (which made it into a trainer). Cast the enslave spell on it and brought to Battlehorn castle where I had stashed some slaves. But I always got an error message when I tried to use continuous training with it (and another slave)' date=' so I released it. That was with the old LST though. I assume the wild creatures respawn, so never intended to keep the orge anyways.

[/quote']

Sorry, what I meant was that if the NPC is raped by a wild creature (or a summoned one) it will still count for creature sex training. Not that you could enslave and drag around the creatures.

Now the creatures from the underground city are of course different, in that you can drag them around with you and all that.

Sorry' date=' what I meant was that if the NPC is raped by a wild creature (or a summoned one) it will still count for creature sex training. Not that you could enslave and drag around the creatures.

Now the creatures from the underground city are of course different, in that you can drag them around with you and all that.

[/quote']

Ah, ok. You are right. I didn't think about that, my mind was focused on training by command.

1) If someone decides to further develop this mod, could you add the ability to pay the fines to guards with your slaves' "services"?

Akin to how one can pay with their own body in LoversPayBandit.

2) I'm a bit fuzzy on what is needed to break slaves. So far, it's been completely random:

- One slave (mage) got broken after a second session.

- Another (archer) I got to 50/50+ human/creature and still won't break.

And they're both same level, same race and sex.

1). I suck at scripting so it will have to be someone else who tackles this. I would be happy to lend any help other than the scripting.

2). Take a look at the ini file (LSTGameSettings.ini) and you can adjust the percentage chance to break a slave. Right now it is a random thing based on that percentage.

Hi guys, I have a problem I can't figure out on my own. Everything was working fine until i added a few new plugins.

Now my slaves won't train each other or with the slaves in the training guild. Instead at the top of the screen it says "slavename can make this trade!!" then nothing happens if its between 2 of my slaves. If it is one of my slaves and one of the slaves at the guild it says "invalid slave" then nothing happens.

I have tried deactivating the new plugins and even reinstalled and I still can't get it to work. I have tried BOSS with the recommended load order and still does the same thing.

Here is my load order:

=== Active Mod Files:

* 00 Oblivion.esm

* 01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

* 02 Lovers with PK.esm

* 03 TamagoClub.esm

* 04 HiyokoClub.esm

* 05 LoversCreature.esm

* 06 x117race.esm

* 07 Chanpon.esm

* 08 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

* 09 UOPS Additional Changes.esp