Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

I've got a problem with training rooms. There's no monsters' date=' both i training guild and breeders guild. I don't know where the problem is. Loadorder or somekind of incombatibility with another mod?

[/quote']

Well, that tells me that you do have a problem but I am no mind reader so unless you post your load order I can't begin to help you.

I'm using BOSS, so my load order might be pretty messy

Oblivion.esm

MathFunctions.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

Chanpon.esm

ZMCPlayerSlaveCore.esm

!Oblivion_PL.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unsafe Streets.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

1SB_SisterNightfallOutfit.esp

Dynasty.esp

Dungeon Explorer.esp

HentaiSummerFesta.esp

Iron Maiden Set.esp

Lady Apella.esp

Lady Flirt.esp

Ryk_Swimwear.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Replacer.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Replacer.esp

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

AdrenalineOblivion-SupportElements.esp

AdrenalineOblivion-SpawnElement.esp

Smarter Bandits.esp

DMwardropemerged.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversNTRburglar.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversBrothel.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

SetBody.esp

AutoSetBody.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

DMRA - BBB+BButts pack.esp

LadyFantasyBBBHVer.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversSkirtFlipper.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

Uruk-hai Raiding Parties.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

LoversPayBanditForSlaver.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp

LoversMB2.esp

ZMCPlayerSlaveBasicUsage.esp

LoversMotionsNT.esp

Armored Princess.esp

LoversSexKariBurne.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

LoversImmoralSisters.esp

DMRAdarklightmithrilarmorFull.esp

Kunoichi Dm No enchant.esp

Flame Atronach Armor.esp

tera_hfh04.esp

Edhildils Distraction Armors.esp

Edhildils Seductive Poison Armors.esp

SPB E Kunoichi.esp

OHTeheavy1.esp

OHTeheavy2.esp

OHTeheavy3.esp

OHTErobe3.esp

OHTErobe4.esp

OHs&brobe1.esp

OHs&blight1.esp

OHTeheavy4.esp

OHTErobe5.esp

tera_hf16.esp

OHMelight1.esp

OHTErobe6.esp

OHs&blight2.esp

OHs&blight3.esp

OHTELight4.esp

OHtrilight1.esp

OHTeMheavy1.esp

OHs&bheavy1.esp

OHTeMheavy2.esp

PatzyIntnlBikinitops.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

yangyang_Stockings.esp

yangyang_hhshoes.esp

Colourwheels Sexy & extremely short dress.esp

You might as well just uninstall lovers with that load order as it will never work right.

A sample working load order for lovers is right here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

You need to start paying attention to mod discriptions as well. The description for LoversCrowningIsles specifically tells you not to use it with with Joburg.

You also have duplicates like:

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

The readme clearly states to pick only one of these.

In the specific case of slave trader and bravil underground - you have to have LSTBravilUnderground.esp UNDERNEATH LoversSlaveTrader.esp or it won't work.

And these two are never supposed to be left enabled for any reason! They must be merged into your bashed patch and left disabled:

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

More duplicates:

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Pick only one. If you leave both enabled then whichever is lowest in the load order overwrites the other and cancels it out. This wastes and esp slot and potentially could result in insability.

As to your clothing replacers:

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp <---what is the point of having this when you are overridding it with all the DMRA stuff that is below it in your load order?

DMRA Stock Clothing Replacer.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp <---this is probably overriding the one above.

DMRA Stock Robe Replacer.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp <---this is probably overriding the one above.

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp <---this "may" be ok but check the readme to make certain it isn't just canceling the other.

DMwardropemerged.esp <----I "could" be wrong here but I think this is just canceling all of the DMRA stuff out since it is lower in the load order than they are.

Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp <---This "should" be ok in that it does add NPC's and gives them custom versions of armor that should play fine with your DMRA or DM replacers.

Long story short you need to go through all your mods and hand reorder your lovers plugins to match the link I included at the top of this post and then investigate all your other mods to remove duplicates and redundencies and really decide what you are wanting for a replacer for clothing/armor.

If you ever decide to learn how to use Wrye Bash there is an excellent tutorial to make bashed patches at the nexus. You "could" also look at combining a bunch of your clothing mods (like OHTeMheavy1.esp, OHs&bheavy1.esp and OHTeMheavy2.esp) as this would cut the number of esp files you have in half which tends to make the game more stable.

Cheers,

Greg

Just a few points that might help someone else - DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp is an addition to DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp. The DMRA Skimpy does override the DMRA Replacer in both of the other instances. DMwardropemerged.esp is the esp for 2pac's DMRA temple of melons "store".

My suggested load order for these particular plugins:

+ DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp <--- will bash

xx DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

xx DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

+ DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp <-- will bash

xx DMwardropemerged.esp

You need another (WIP) mod for that - "PlayerSlave" - and it works a bit differently.

I know that, I was jsut wondering if this mod could obtain the same thing. Besides, that mod isnt worked upon, and the creator, who took it over is working on his own mod :P

I really enjoy this mod! Haven't gotten into much of it yet, because my main character that I play is a bit busy in the Shivering Isles, but when she gets back to Cyrodil, she can start in earnest. : p

Before I embark on this, what are some of the better ways to enslave people without getting in trouble with guards?

I've played around with enslaving bandits, but the guards tend to kill them ...

Don't enslave Bandits,Marauders,Necromancers,Guards... all NPCs with no names, that are "respawn NPCs", these NPCs are not working correct(becouse they try to respawn after some days).

To enslave NPCs without trouble: a high sneak skill, nobody around.

Or use the potions to paralyze them or send them to their beds.(then use the spell)

Or sneak at night in a house and use the enslave-spell at sleeping people.

And the old standard tips for all. Use SlaveTrader v91beta(NOT 1.0!!) and BravilUnderground v96beta.

All quests from BravilUndergound http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8889&page=14 first post

Yeah, I actually feel the same way about those obnoxious bandits :P

I haven't noticed any issues. The worse case scenario seems to be that they just re-spawn, the same as the way they were before; they regain their equipment and stand in the same place.

Edit - just did some tests. Seems the bandits I subdued in the Niben bay area are still wandering around the way I left them, without their fancy maces and bows. They're pretty friendly and just sorta wander around in circles.

Oddly enough, this mod seems to have made more humane solutions to the bandit problem possible. I just defeat them in battle, knock them out (I'm lazy so I use the narcolepsy spell mod, :P but only when they are close to defeated with less than 10% health, so it's not too cheap), and then I enslave them. Then I remove their weapons and their armor. After that, I free them.

The problem with any respawning NPC is one of save game bloating. If you enslave a large number of these respawning NPC's and "move them" from the cell that they respawn to (and reside in) it can eventually start to bloat your game since what is occurring is that you are adding NPC's to the game. Now a few won't hurt things one way or another, but start doing this to 25 or 50 or 100 and you could be looking at corrupting your saved game.

If you just "catch and release" them within the 3 days (most respawn in 3 game days) then it should not be a problem provided they are left in the cell that they respawn\reside in.

If you have a backup of your saved game then feel free to do whatever but just keep in mind that as you increase the number of NPC's that were not created by a mod but rather just reside in your saved game that you can possibly ruin that saved game.

As with anything it is just a possible thing and not guaranteed to happen. You have to decide what level of risk you want to take. :)

• 1 month later...

I guess it makes more sense to ask it here than in the Bravil thread:

How do I control which of my slaves is on top/bottom, when I choose to train one with a different slave? Is the one I choose to train always going to be bottom?

I guess it makes more sense to ask it here than in the Bravil thread:

How do I control which of my slaves is on top/bottom' date=' when I choose to train one with a different slave? Is the one I choose to train always going to be bottom?

[/quote']

This is the way I do it: I order Slave 1 (the one I want to top) to Wait Here. If I don't, then the pair will follow me around which is usually not what I want. Then I click on Slave 2 (the one I want to bottom) and order to Follow. This make that slave the "active" one - any other slave I order to train with will go with this one whether creature, trainer, or another slave. Then I go back to Slave 1 and choose Orders, I Will Train You, Train With Another Slave.

That's usually enough to set the pairing with Slave 1 as the top and Slave 2 as the bottom. Just wait a little bit to see what happens. You don't have to set Slave 1 to Wait Here (I think you just need to make sure Slave 2 is the last slave you ordered to Follow), but then the pair will follow you around.

• 3 weeks later...