Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

First, get rid of your duplicates:

* 30 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

* 31 LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

You can only use one of the above two and not both

Next, you can't use joburg with lande. They both do similar things and will conflict with one another. Lande is nice but it has not been updated in a very long time.

If you put ANY lovers plugins below these two then you can pretty much count on lovers not functioning worth a damn:

* 55 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

* 56 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Try not to have any other plugin under them either as it can over-ride them and break lovers.

Not sure how your going to use 3 different sex walks but ok:

* 4A SW01.esp

* 4B SWalk.esp

* 4C 77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp

Generally the lowest one in your load order over-rides the others. You might check the readme files for these to see if they can be used together.

Pick one or the other and not both:

* 3E LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

* 42 LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

This: LoversMB2.esp really should be down in your load order, say just above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Finally, what did you install exactly that broke things? If you installed a new version of slave trader then you needed to dismiss all slaves and make a clean save before upgrading.

Yeah the duplicates were from me disabling and trying to find what plugin was causing the problem. I just turned them all back on without checking for duplicates after i couldn't get it to work again.

I tried everything in your post and still had the same problem. The mods I installed when i broke it as best as I can remember were:

Nudeshy

breakarmor

aphrodisia

loversencounter

adultyield

loversjealousy

loversmagicfixed

loversmb2

loverstruecrimecomplete

loverslande

and some dmra stuff

After it didn't work when I fixed the load order I uninstalled and deleted all of the saves. Then reinstalled from steam and applied the unofficial patches for the base game, Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. Then installed the requirments for Lovers Slave Trade. I did not install bravilunderground. It still has the same problem. Here is the load order now:

=== Active Mod Files:

* 00 Oblivion.esm

* 01 Lovers with PK.esm

* 02 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

* 03 Knights.esp

* 04 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

* 05 UOPS Additional Changes.esp

* 06 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

* 07 USIPS Additional Changes.esp

* 08 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

* 09 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

* 0A LoversFSE.esp

* 0B Lovers with PK.esp

* 0C LoversSlaveTrader.esp

* 0D LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

* 0E LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

No idea why it doesn't work. Thanks again for helping out.

Did you start a new game? Steam has that annoying cloud feature that can save your saved games.

Slave trader needs more than what you have to function. As it is you have no sex plugins. The core files don't allow you to actually engage in sex. You need to install a raperS version. Joburg is optional.

Breakarmor and dmra stuff shouldn't have anything at all to do with this so feel free to reinstall them.

You also need to install some nude bodies (male and female).

If you are using steam don't forget to properly install OBSE and to NOT have steam installed to the program files directory if you are using Vista or Win 7 or 8. UAC and permissions issues will make it hard for you to get mods to work right.

Yeah the duplicates were from me disabling and trying to find what plugin was causing the problem. I just turned them all back on without checking for duplicates after i couldn't get it to work again.

I tried everything in your post and still had the same problem. The mods I installed when i broke it as best as I can remember were:

Nudeshy

breakarmor

aphrodisia

loversencounter

adultyield

loversjealousy

loversmagicfixed

loversmb2

loverstruecrimecomplete

loverslande

and some dmra stuff

After it didn't work when I fixed the load order I uninstalled and deleted all of the saves. Then reinstalled from steam and applied the unofficial patches for the base game' date=' Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. Then installed the requirments for Lovers Slave Trade. I did not install bravilunderground. It still has the same problem. Here is the load order now:

=== Active Mod Files:

* 00 Oblivion.esm

* 01 Lovers with PK.esm

* 02 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

* 03 Knights.esp

* 04 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

* 05 UOPS Additional Changes.esp

* 06 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

* 08 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

* 09 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

* 0A LoversFSE.esp

* 0B Lovers with PK.esp

* 0C LoversSlaveTrader.esp

* 0D LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

* 0E LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

No idea why it doesn't work. Thanks again for helping out.

[/quote']

You should re-arrange your official DLC and the Unofficial patches, like this:

=== Active Mod Files:

* 00 Oblivion.esm

* 01 Lovers with PK.esm

* 02 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

* 03 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

* 04 UOPS Additional Changes.esp

* 05 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

* 06 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

* 08 Knights.esp

* 09 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

BOSS is fairly good at sorting load orders, although it does have problems with the Lovers mods. Easiest way is to let BOSS sort your load order and then manually set your Lovers mods correctly.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm noticing there's issues with respawning NPC's, like Bandits.  I appear to be unable to actually sell Bandits/Highwaymen/etc to anyone, but they otherwise function just fine as a prostitute.  Is it possible to ever sell a Bandit or any respawning NPC?  I get a message stating that they are not valid slaves when I try to do so.

I'm noticing there's issues with respawning NPC's, like Bandits.  I appear to be unable to actually sell Bandits/Highwaymen/etc to anyone, but they otherwise function just fine as a prostitute.  Is it possible to ever sell a Bandit or any respawning NPC?  I get a message stating that they are not valid slaves when I try to do so.

This has been stated and repeated far too often:  Avoid enslaving too many repawning NPC's.  They are problematic for the obvious reason: they respawn.  Thus when you drag their character away after 3 days (or so) a new copy of them is spawned thus adding to your save game bloat.

This has been stated and repeated far too often:  Avoid enslaving too many repawning NPC's.  They are problematic for the obvious reason: they respawn.  Thus when you drag their character away after 3 days (or so) a new copy of them is spawned thus adding to your save game bloat.

Actually I'm not having a problem with bloat... I just wanted to know if it was possible to ever sell one of these guys?

Actually I'm not having a problem with bloat... I just wanted to know if it was possible to ever sell one of these guys?

Probably not.  Checks have been built into the mod to prohibit you from making a mess of your game.  You may not have any save game bloat at the moment but that doesn't mean it won't happen later.  There are other complications as well that it is pointless to go into.  It is just something that is best to avoid. ;)

so what constitutes a "valid" slave, ive tried a random bandit and a named npc form down in the bar, does it have to be an npc from the vanilla game?

Random bandits/guards should work but are not recommended since they respawn and enslaving many can lead to game bloat. Named NPCs from the vanilla game should definitely work. I don't know what bar you are referring to, NPCs hanging around Silverhome on the Water should be fine. I've enslaved NPCs from From 2chLives also. Enslaving NPCs from Bravil Underground can work depending on who they are.

For what it's worth, the script that generates the "...is not a valid slave!!" message checks to make sure the slave has low level processing and is a persistent reference. Dunno how helpful that is unless you are going to fire up CS and check out the particular slave you are having problems with.

Thanks Sarnaath.  Your hint helped me to find a way around this problem.  I made some changes to CS to make changes to slaves with the message "not a valid slave" to get them to behave like other slaves.

1. Uncheck "Quest Item" if it is checked

2. Uncheck "No low level processing" if it is checked

3. Check "PC Level Offset"

4. Select in "Cell View" the cell which uses the slave (the cell containing npc originally can be found by right clicking on the npc in the "Object Window" and select "Use Info")

5. Right-click on the npc to edit and select "Edit" to add text (without spaces) to the "Reference Editor ID:". 

6. Check the box "persistent reference" if it is not already checked or grayed out

7. Save CS

for details see http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/tutorials/article/50-my-simple-creature-companion-tutorial/

• 1 month later...

for anyone interested in having male slave be offense for female customers buying a flower

scn xLoversSTStartTraining
;;H???
ref r0
ref r1
ref temp

Begin Function{ r0 r1 }
    if 0 == call xLoversCmnIsReady r0
        return
    endif
     if 0 == call xLoversCmnIsReady r1
        return
    endif

Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface

if r1.GetIsCreature    ;;Creature?????????????????
        if r0.GetIsCreature
            MessageEX"Creature training is not possible, Attacking!! %n received %n"r0 r1
            return
        else
            set temp to r1
            Set r1 to r0
            Set r0 to temp
        endif
    endif

If ( r1.GetIsSex Male == 1 )
            set xLoversQuest.offence to r1
            set xLoversQuest.defence to r0
    ElseIf ( r1.GetIsSex Female == 1 )
            set xLoversQuest.offence to r0
            set xLoversQuest.defence to r1
    Else
            set xLoversQuest.offence to r0
            set xLoversQuest.defence to r1
    EndIf

;;?????
    if r0.GetIsCreature
        set xLoversQuest.SPos to 1
    else
        let xLoversQuest.SPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 11111
    endif

;;????????????Rape??
    if r1.GetItemCount xLoversPkrFlagSlave == 0                
         Set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128
        Set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 128
    endif

;;???????????????????
    let xLoversQuest.ExtRef := call xLoversCmnGetUsableNearestBed r0 r1 0 0     ;On Bed
    if xLoversQuest.ExtRef
        Set xLoversQuest.ExtFlag to 1
    endif
    Call xLoversMainSafeStart     
    SetFunctionValue 1
End
;<CSEBlock>
;<CSECaretPos> 356 </CSECaretPos>
;</CSEBlock>

Ah, sorry to barge in, but the link's broken.

Fixed the link.  The forum is having a bit of an issue so if you run into anymore broken links then just go to the download section (see the upper right downloads button in your browser) for oblivion and lovers with pk and grab what you need.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently installed this mod and so far I am enjoying it, but I noticed something that I don't know if is just on my game.

When I sell a male slave to a female NPC they have sex, but the male slave is always in receiving position and the female NPC turns futa every time. Is this normal?

I recently installed this mod and so far I am enjoying it, but I noticed something that I don't know if is just on my game.

When I sell a male slave to a female NPC they have sex, but the male slave is always in receiving position and the female NPC turns futa every time. Is this normal?

Yes, the slave always takes the receiving position. 

if you are comfortable using cs to edit scripts, you can edit slave script with one i posted above to switch the position of male slave.

or if you back up the esp, you can try my edited esp (i have some additional changes)

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

if you are comfortable using cs to edit scripts, you can edit slave script with one i posted above to switch the position of male slave.

or if you back up the esp, you can try my edited esp (i have some additional changes)

Thank you!

No you can only use the Trainers in BravilUnderground. In the TrainerGuilde humans, Dogs and Undead. In the BreedersGuilde Minotaur,Goblin,Oger,MountainLion,Xivilai,Daedroth,FrostAtronach,Scamp and Scalon.

In my BravilUnderground addon more Creatures but no land dreugh.

You can add a land dreugh with ConstructionSet. Remove all  Factions and add LSTSlaveTrainerFaction "Slave Trainer Faction" and place the land dreugh in a Training room (or wherever you wish).

and see "Adding extra trainers from BravilUnderground"

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13366-adding-extra-trainers-from-bravilunderground/?do=findComment&comment=294063

Can someone tell me if it's my load order that is breaking the club. After installing the mod I have gotten a club in my inventory and after countless tries vs people already aware of me it just won't work, no knockdowns nothing =/

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
VipCxjHHTest.esp
CSRBW.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
New Frostmourne Sword by Jojjo v1_0.esp
GizmodianSorceress.esp
Pirates Outfits.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
Create NPC Duplicates - Beta.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversLoveJuice.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
Specialanims.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp
Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake.esp
Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp
Nec Mystic Dark Elf-Remake.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
IDKRRR_C_race.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
nuska_void_elves.esp
X.Races.Comp.esp
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
boethia custom race.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Also how does the enslave spell work?

Load order seems ok, except the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp   !!! where is LoversHooker.esp ? it is a master file of  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp !!!  your game must CTD when you start it !?!?

The Club only works when you surprise the NPC (sneek), if you use the Club in a normal fight, or he notices you, you can't knock down the NPC.

Enslave spell: after NPC is knocked down use the spell. Or sneek to a sleeping NPC and use the spell.

The enslave spell only works on actors (NPCs and creatures) that are either asleep, have less than 0 fatigue, or are under the influence of the "knock" effect. It adds a token (invisible item) to their inventory that adds the "Orders" option in their dialogue so you can control them. If a responsible NPC witnesses you successfully using the spell, your bounty will increase by 600.

For the club to work, first of all, you need to use the right club: one with the "knock" enchantment on it. Second, you must be behind the NPC; sneaking doesn't really matter but helps to prevent them from suddenly turning around when you approach them. Also, the effect can be reflected. (This happens a lot when you're trying to enslave a Golden Saint, by the way.) It has no effect on the player though, so don't worry about enlaving yourself. :P

Looks like fejeena covered some of this while I was typing it out...