Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

Just a quick FYI, this mod, LST, with its added factions conflicts with Enhanced Daedric Invasion Release 1.3 (Also referred to as EDI) Found about a half dozen new factions via CS and some are of type evil.

Not a game breaker for me, I simply wanted more daedra and more often, and had no intention of completing the quests for EDI, and the added female NPCs (not many) provided more potential slaves for this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick FYI' date=' this mod, LST, with its added factions conflicts with Enhanced Daedric Invasion Release 1.3 (Also referred to as EDI) Found about a half dozen new factions via CS and some are of type evil.

Not a game breaker for me, I simply wanted more daedra and more often, and had no intention of completing the quests for EDI, and the added female NPCs (not many) provided more potential slaves for this mod.

isnt EDI the AI from Mass Effect 2-3?! lol

• 2 weeks later...

There are no animals in my Breeders/Trainers guilds and a couple NPC's have missing heads such as Angelika the "receptionist" in Breeders guild -

I'm aware that may be because I don't have the right races installed but what of the missing training animals?

• 2 months later...

Update history (Machine translation )

----------- Update history ----------------------------------------------, --------------------------------------------------------------

2012/05/29 (Tue) ver0. 9. 1

- Correct not the slave Menu of Creature but the question to which the but even so appears.

- The training result after the slave is liberated changes to the way not lost,

- Business contacts change Respawn to the way turned off to prevent Token being lost.

EReadme, Add the slave's training.

2012/05/28 (Mon) ver0. 9

- No death attribute is removed from trainer [kuricha-].

- Slave(Person)Mount the friends' training.

E"Buy back the slave. "Correct the conversation.

- Do not depend on the result of training and change to the way that can be bought in case of the sex slave. (Attention!! The training doesn't do and this like that nothing but. )

- Change the calculating formula of the training result.

(Random numbers: 0~99)[Wo] {5+(Rank of trainer of receiving and attack)+(Sex slave or more token of attack) +2*(Sex slave or more token of receiving)The remainder divided by } becomes the result of training.

- The trainer :. (As well as the sex slave)Change the change to the slave immediately by magic of the change to the slave to doing.

- The slave of the attack became in the object of the buying and selling while the slave was training mutually to prevent the subordinate-superior relationship from bumper-to-bumper and looping and it became a must not do way.

- Change in the crime even if trainer and slave's changes to the slave are witnessed and change to the must not do way.

- The paralytic effect of the [shibaki] stick and the [suku-ma] injection machine corrects it to the reflection doesn't do way.

- The training result became in the way accumulated in the trainer and it became a way.

- The rank as the trainer came to go up to the trainer by the thing that repeated training as the sex slave. Whenever the training result is seen, the rank is updated.

Standard of rank improvement

- Each times of Human 25 for Creature

- For Human(human+Creature)Each respectively 25 times

2012/05/26 (Sat) ver0. 8. 2

- Increase the reward when the crime comes to light, Change 200-->600 to slave, Disguise 50 ---->500

------> It will work the way that doesn't adhere to the public notice.

- Time that fails in disguise, The victim changes to the way from which it runs away to no way monastery.

- Correction of dialog

- Change horse's model, Increase the kind. The pole of the horse of LoversLab is necessary.

- Correct Script:xloversSTInitSlaveOption.

- Change the slave ledger to QuestItem.

- Correction of Script of magic

- Change slave's favorability to 100---->1000.

- Change the calculating formula of slave's value,

Basis(Result of training)*(Level of business contacts)

Bonus

- Difference of personality with purchaser

- When the purchaser is a noble, Two times

- When the purchaser is a beggar, Half the price

- When the purchaser is a creature, Three discounts

- When the commodity is a sex slave, Two surcharges

2012/04/30 (Mon) ver0. 8. 1

- Correct the question to which Menu of the Creature service is not correctly displayed.

- Change to the way to make the sitting customer stand at the right time.

2012/04/27 (Sat) ver0. 8

- Correction of Script

- Correct the thing where QuestScript that opens the inventory kept moving.

- Correction of dialog

2012/04/24 (Tue) ver0. 7. 5

- Add receiving and the attack to choices of training.

2012/04/17 (Tue) ver0. 7. 4 beta

- Set the priority of the slave service dialog to improving. Priority is 61.

- Add the delete function of the copy, Copy that has already been made can do nothing but erase with the console.

- To the instruction to the slave"Rest it here. "[Wo] addition

2012/03/18 (Sun) ver0. 7. 3 beta

- Addition of Slave Faction, The slave's combat is not raised easily and it does.

- NPC with nonaggression Token and the slave buying and selling is improper.

-----> Give it to the client for Quest to enslave specific NPC, Buy and sell it by a special topic.

-----> Use the topic of the slave buying and selling of normal in Quest to enslave unspecified NPC. The nonaggression token is a giving doesn't do in the client.

2012/03/16 (Fri) ver0. 7. 2 beta

- In the progress of Quest etc." Slave who put it away"However, correct in the time taken out when Disable is done and correct Enable to doing.

- Stop nonaggression Token and stop the judgment by addition <--- faction.

- Correct it to an advanced quickly by train way for the sex slave.

- The check on SkipFalloutBehavior is removed from FollowAI.

2012/02/22 (Wed) ver0. 7. 1 beta

- Correct in the time that the slave who was taking it died and correct it to the way that the buying and selling object is initialized.

- The slave change magic etc. to LesserPower from Spell

- Correct it to an advanced way for the attack the slave by training. According to circumstances, though Creature becomes a sex slave, too, It is not especially significant under the present situation.

- Correct in the time that changes slave's purchaser to the slave and correct it to the way that invalidates all bargains.

- Time that liberates slave Creature, Slave(Person)Training corrects it to the ending way.

- Change to the Player way to which the body position can choose because of by training.

- Change to the way to which the body position can choose even by the act when it is disguising it as the guard.

- The time conversation that sees slave's training condition changes to the end doesn't do way.

2012/02/15(Wed) - Renewal of Readme

- Change the order of the reference of Master of LSTBravilUnderground.

Sorry for noob questioning' date=' i came to Bravil but got no clue to get the quest started. I've never play this mod before, anyone please help? :(

[/quote']

Check your inventory, there should be a document calld "Handbill" when you read it it starts and you can talk to Gilgodorin about the advertisement/slavery. He'll give you the key to the trapdoor behind him.

If you don't the topic doesn't ever come up and you won't be able to access the trapdoor.

If it's ok to ask what's the eta (ish) on bravilunderground.

I just started a new game (again) and I'll leave that alone (version 0.7) if an update is inc which I assume will need a clean save?

Yes you will need a clean save. I can't say for sure, but something like 4 to 6 days. I will be wrapping up a first pass at everything and sending it to HanPL to let him look through and laugh at my pathetic attempt of translating/cleaning up. Then his review and some play testing. Who knows it may be quicker than that since HanPL is involved. If it was just me it would be a month or more....:s

HanPL is on fire - and he does AMAZING translations. Even though I couldn't really use this new version of LST, the menus and text make a LOT more sense (and are organized better) than the last version I downloaded.

Don't rush it! I'm sure the new Bravil Underground will be worth the wait!

For some besar reason i don't have the documet Handbill ANYWHERE in my inventory! can someone help me out here please! I really wanna try this mod.

There is no spoon! ....er I mean handbill! The handbill is part of bravil underground and we are closing in on finishing translating it. Should only be a couple of days now.

This mod is great! It looks like a lot of work in translating it, too. Thanks so much for all of the efforts in releasing it.

Question: Is there an issue related to selling slaves who are non-permanent NPCs (bandits, necromancers, etc)? It was mentioned in earlier pages which made me avoid it, but I can't understand the changelog well enough to see if such an issue was fixed.

This mod is great! It looks like a lot of work in translating it' date=' too. Thanks so much for all of the efforts in releasing it.

Question: Is there an issue related to selling slaves who are non-permanent NPCs (bandits, necromancers, etc)? It was mentioned in earlier pages which made me avoid it, but I can't understand the changelog well enough to see if such an issue was fixed.

[/quote']

It is best NOT to enslave any NPC's that are set to respawn (like those you mentioned).

Lol i love this mod I am waiting for the underground one to be finished translated then i will try it out. But right now I feel like A pimp not sold a slave yet just let them make that Jingle Jangle for me.

You can still capture/break and then sell off slaves with this plugin so ...... get crackin!!!!