Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

Could somebody help me find the barrel? 'Near the lake' isn't very specific.

(I have Better Cities' date=' not sure if that makes it impossible to find)

[/quote']

Go onto the bridge to Castle Bravil, look towards the wall where the river flows through the gate. The corpse + barrel should be visible. If not, you have a conflict.

You guys can start the quest without the barrel by reading the quest-starting book you get from the barrel. You can give yourself this book by using this console command:

player.additem xx001D49 1

Where 'xx' is the mod's load order. If you need help with that' date=' see note #4 at this page: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Console_Command_Tutorial#Notes

[/quote']

Thanks a lot. That kind of information I was looking for.

Now I just have to find out which is "LoversSlaveTrader.esp"'s load order, right?

It is easy enough with Mod Manager to view the load order, but some of my mods(not lovers, though) are merged in Bashed Patch.esp and it is very confusing to find out which is SlaveTrade.esp's actual load order.

Is there a console command to view the actual load order during the game?

My load order according to OMM:

Oblivion.esm

All Natural Base.esm

Better Cities Resources.esm

CyrodiilUpgradeResourcePack.esm

CURP_Controller.esm

TamRes.esm

Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm

Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm

CM Partners.esm

TLS Modded Mannequins.esm

Cobl Main.esm

TamrielTravellers.esm

TR_OoT_Main.esm

Hammerfell.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

HrmnsOblivionScriptOptimizationv1.0.esp

TamRes.esp

Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp

Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp

Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp

Francesco's More Wilderness Life.esp

Francesco's Optional Dungeon Chest Loot.esp

Francesco's Optional Dungeon Chest Locks.esp

Francesco's Optional House Chest Loot.esp

Francesco's Optional New Adventurers.esp

Francesco's Optional Leveled Quests.esp

Francesco's Optional Leveled Arena.esp

Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp

All Natural.esp

All Natural - SI.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

AmbientTownSounds.esp

MIS Low Wind.esp

MIS New Sounds Optional Part.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

ExnemRuneskulls.esp

Slof's Oblivion Robe Trader.esp

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Si.esp

Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp

Real Hunger, Cobl.esp

Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp

TIE.esp

TIE+Frans NPC Inventory.esp

Enhanced Economy.esp

za_bankmod.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

P1DKeyChainSI Merged.esp

HoarfrostCastle.esp

TamrielTravellers.esp

TamrielTravellersItemsCobl.esp

ShiveringIsleTravellers.esp

Crowded Cities 15.esp

Crowded Roads Revisited.esp

CM Partners.esp

ABCompilation.esp

CM Fireflys Combined Companions.esp

Added Realistic NPC's v1.0.esp

travellers-new balance.esp

Corpse_Kvatch.esp

Naughty_Joana_01.esp

ClocksOfCyrodiil.esp

Bandit Hideouts.esp

Hoarfrost Castle Raid.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

Blood&Mud.esp

Origin of the Mages Guild.esp

TheElderCouncil.esp

TheElderCouncil_TempleOfTheOne.esp

CUO_Bruma.esp

CUO_Chorrol.esp

CUO_Leyawiin.esp

Better Cities .esp

Better Cities Full - B&M Edition.esp

Better Cities IC Arboretum.esp

Better Cities IC Arcane University.esp

Better Cities IC Arena.esp

Better Cities IC Elven Gardens.esp

Better Cities IC Prison.esp

Better Cities IC Talos Plaza.esp

Better Cities IC Waterfront.esp

Better Cities IC Market.esp

Better Cities - CUO Chorrol Patch.esp

Better Cities - CUO Leyawiin Patch.esp

Better Cities - CUO Bruma Patch.esp

Better Cities - OMG.esp

Better Cities - COBL.esp

Better Cities - VWD of the IC.esp

ClocksOfCyrodiil_BC_OBC_OC_OCLR_Vanilla.esp

CM Partners Better Cities by Howabominable.esp

Imperial City Suburbs.esp

HammerfellBorders.esp

xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp

pine lodge.esp

Shipwreck Home.esp

Snow Line Lodge.esp

Villages1.1.esp

xulImperialIsle.esp

xuldarkforest.esp

xulStendarrValley.esp

xulTheHeath.esp

XulEntiusGorge.esp

xulFallenleafEverglade.esp

xulChorrolHinterland.esp

HoarfrostCastle-ChorrolHinterland patch.esp

xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp

xulBravilBarrowfields.esp

xulLushWoodlands.esp

xulAncientYews.esp

xulAncientRedwoods.esp

xulCloudtopMountains.esp

xulArriusCreek.esp

xulRollingHills_EV_withoutWheat.esp

xulRollingHills_EV.esp

xulPantherRiver.esp

Blood&Mud-PantherRiver patch.esp

xulRiverEthe.esp

xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp

BanditHideouts-SilverfishRiverValley patch.esp

xulBlackwoodForest.esp

xulCheydinhalFalls.esp

Blood&Mud-CheydinhalFalls patch.esp

ShipwreckHome-LostCoast patch.esp

Villages-CheydinhalFalls patch.esp

xulAspenWood.esp

Hammerfell-ColovianHighlands-Battlehorn patch.esp

xulSkingradOutskirts.esp

xulSnowdale.esp

xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp

xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp

xulJerallGlacier.esp

xulTheEasternPeaks.esp

Better Cities - Unique Landscape Chorrol Hinterland.esp

Better Cities - Unique Landscape Cheydinhal Falls.esp

Fort Akatosh Redux.esp

Is It Safe.esp

road+bridges.esp

TamrielTransportationNetwork.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

idkrrr_sarams_race.esp

EyelashesVannilaRaces.esp

babehair_EV.esp

Companion Neeshka.esp

AdrianaNeeshka2.esp

AmidalaNeeshka2.esp

MilaNeeshka.esp

Better Looking Dremora.esp

Better Looking Redguards v2.esp

Better Looking Wood Elves Vanilla.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

SetBody.esp

SkipTutorialv3.esp

When pasting load order above to Excel, it shows LoversSlaveTrader.esp at 191, but I doubt it's the actual load order since "player.additem" cannot find the item. :(

(I'm a newbie with mods and console commands...)

The actual load order is in fact what you see in OBMM.

The numbering is done in hexadecimal format so just counting down won't help you. Hover your cursor above a mod in the OBMM window and a small info box will pop up giving you the two digit hexadecimal number that will be the 1st two numbers of your player.additem id code. :)

If you use wrye it has a column that shows load order numbering :)

Good job Asteriasennall (damn that is a long name to type :) )

A picture IS worth a thousand words! :)

I'll second that! Got it working now, thanks again for both of you.

Aside from the barrel-quest start conflict, Lovers Slave Trade seems to work fine with both B&M and Better Cities. All these mods together really makes Bravil the hellhole of Cyrodiil. Talking about some neat roleplaying opportunities... :cool:

I think there may be a problem with the "sell flower" aka whore yourself out option. After I set 2 slaves to "sell flower" I had CTD everytime I entered Bravil(location of the 2 slaves). I tried to think of any other mod that might be causing the CTD but I couldnt come up with anything so the logical conclusion would be that Slave trade would be the culprit as it was the only one that had anything happening in Bravil at that time. Tried loading the game without Slave trade esp and it still crashed my game so it would seem like maybe it is not the offending mod after all but like I said, only Slave trade had any thing going on in Bravil, chances are that it is the one causing the CTDs.

Regarding the 2 slaves:

1. NPC enemy bandits

2. Resurrected them with the reanimation spell you get from completing one of the quests in Slave trader town. Then collared them as usual.

3. Errr.... they were completely naked when I left them

So either the reanimation spell is causing CTDs or making random (reanimated)NPCs into slaves and making them work for you is.

Im not looking for help to resolve this issue as I have already cleared my save folder and started a new game(was lacking direction with that character anyway)but I was hoping this may help as a way to identify a possible major bug with the mod. Im gonna try redoing the same steps again when I can and, in addition, also try using regular NPCs in another city with the exact same perimeters(levels of nakedness)and see if they too cause any CTDs. So in the mean time unless someone has a better understanding of this issue and can help fix it then it saves me the trouble. If not then I will post my results in the future soon.

Love this mod. Thanks to all envolved.

I've found that all the enemies in the Hentaimania 2 mod will ctd when you enslave them and leave them in a cell and try to return to the cell. I'm having difficulties trying to remove all of them as slaves. Hopefully undoing the mods and Hiyokoclub will rid them from my game.

Love this mod. Thanks to all envolved.

I've found that all the enemies in the Hentaimania 2 mod will ctd when you enslave them and leave them in a cell and try to return to the cell. I'm having difficulties trying to remove all of them as slaves. Hopefully undoing the mods and Hiyokoclub will rid them from my game.

Disable lovers slave trader, hentaimania 2 start oblivion, load your last save and then make new save exit oblivion and then enable your mods and they gone. You may also need to include lovers victims if you are running it.

Not sure why you'd need to disable hiyokoclub (unless you had kids with them) but it won't hurt. :)

I think the problem with H2 is they are all set to respawn and may also have scripts that clash.

Disable lovers slave trader' date=' hentaimania 2 start oblivion, load your last save and then make new save exit oblivion and then enable your mods and they gone. You may also need to include lovers victims if you are running it.

Not sure why you'd need to disable hiyokoclub (unless you had kids with them) but it won't hurt. :)

I think the problem with H2 is they are all set to respawn and may also have scripts that clash.

[/quote']

Spent the last four or so hours fiddling with it. She(the pregnant HM2 slave) is blocking up a major city and not going away. The only other thing I can think of is just sleeping for a week. I did as you said and even tried uninstalling lovers and reinstalling it.

(First screen is from an older version of the mod. Made me laugh.

post-4725-13597871997014_thumb.jpg Second one is of the act itself that possibly wrecked that characters life.)

post-4725-13597871997973_thumb.jpg

If it doesn't work out I'll just start a new character.

Uninstalling or reinstalling won't do anything by themselves.

Open OBMM or Wrye and disable all lovers mods (including Tamago club stuff) and Hentaimania 2 then start oblivion, load your latest save, hit escape and make a new save, then exit oblivion. Open OBMM or Wrye and enable all your mods again and restart oblivion and load your clean save. All pregnancies will have been reset as well as all slaves.

Hello everybody, I have an inquiry that, perhaps, you have an answer for, and hopefully that answer isn't me being an idiot because I haven't really played around with any of the quests in the slaver town (save for reanimation) OR it's already been explained somewhere else and my skimming has made me look a fool.

So, when looking at the town map there's the Goblin's Base... and right next to it is Atelier. However, for the life of me I cannot FIND the actual Atelier. I've searched the town for hidden entrances, I've turned off clipping and ran around looking for an entrance, all to no avail. At first I just assumed that it wasn't in the (as of now current) 0.5 version, but it's been getting on my nerves as the days pass me by, to the point where I have finally broken down, removed my lurker pride and am posting.

So please, if you have any information, do tell me. Then I can sleep better at night without this on my mind.

Hey, BaconMinion!

No worries, it's easy to get lost in the Slaver City and I had a hard time finding the exact same place!

To get to the Atelier:

- Stand in front of the Goblin Base door and face the goblin outside of it. Past him, you'll find a set of stairs leading up to the high elf in the glass armor greaves (close to where you enter the city) and a set of stairs leading down to the Slave Clinic (has a standing skeleton outside of it).

- Take the stairs down to the Slave Clinic and turn around. You'll see another set of stairs going down right next to the stairs you just descended.

- Go down these steps and you're there!

No worries! It seriously took me forever to find that place too! Doesn't help how dark it is. I think I just stumbled upon it by blind luck that first time, to be honest. I know I was lost in the Slaver City for a good hour or so at one point!

It's complicated, but I really like it. Very clever design to the city layout that obviously took a lot of time and effort to put together. Many thanks to HanPL for sharing with we English speakers.

• 2 weeks later...

I I ask me to excuse do not speak on england. Many thanks for this of fashions. I have only there is a question: slaves independently do not go to prison-is absent a script in dialogue,

What script for it answers? 2) what slave it is necessary for the Goblin?

I resulted whom only probably and even immortal, subject matter in dialogue not, will answer, I shall be very grateful. Once again I am sorry for machine translation...:huh:

this mod is so great :D !!! one thing i have problem with it i can sell slave to people but to sell creatures is impossible i don't know why, before update i manage to sell slave to animal but now with update 0.5 i can't.

Can somebody help me with this problem ???

Sorry if my english isn't good enough.

this mod is so great :D !!! one thing i have problem with it i can sell slave to people but to sell creatures is impossible i don't know why' date=' before update i manage to sell slave to animal but now with update 0.5 i can't.

Can somebody help me with this problem ???

Sorry if my english isn't good enough.

[/quote']

It seems like most of the places where you sold creature trained slaves to, have had the creatures removed (ex: Cheydinhal Stables now lacks the horses that the slaves went to.) I do not no if this is a bug, but that seems to be the main issue. Thus as of right now training a slave with animals is only for your own personal amusement (unless u need them for a quest or something. I havent really done the quests)

i done training with animals (one npc have 20 training skill) and when i go to stables or to Rena in Loversbitch nothing happend :/ maybe the author remove dialogue topic... oh and when i launch mod conflict there is no conflict oh well i just wait for update maybe then something will be fix :P

@Disqu

Launch mod manager and check for conflicts.

Also I don't think there will be any more updates due to Skyrim release and Shy shutdown, so even if author post it somewhere I don't have access to it.

Besides I don't really play Oblivion anymore.

I checked the cs, to sell animal trained slaves to any one whom u can (Rena Bruiant is the only one i hav tested) They must have been trained by animals 10 times for the topic to appear. And to all whom are stumped of the goblin quest, it has a animal trained requirement of 50 or more...so....yea.