Villhadig: The Menu Bug (press training' date=' and nothing happened) sounds like the "SlaveTrader 1.0" Bug.

Are you sure you are using "SlaveTrader 0.91 beta"!!! "SlaveTrader 1.0" are not working right! I had the same Bug with 1.0.

[/quote']

That did the trick! Thank you. :)

Hey love this MOD! I love really really love it! Thanks :D

Oh anyway I did found some missing textures on this mod' date=' such as the ogres and goblins even the dogs and lich. They somehow just missing only their name hovering without their real appearances. Any suggestion?

[/quote']

umm anybody help me with the missing body parts? I even have put the esp as suggested. But still some of their body still missing. Such as half body scamp, only hair dadra spider, invincible frost atronach, and so on. Oh and is there a wiki for this mod? I dont know what kind of quests are available.

I apologize in advance if I'm missing much, but how much does this mod have in the way of.. well, male / male encounters? Is most or all of it deal with female characters? Are there options to deal with primarily male NPCs? (With a male PC?)

As a follow up, what happens if I don't have MBP?

The mod sounds awesome, but MBP doesn't interest me at all, and I would rather stay away from it.

Yea, most of the training is for female NPC's. However you "can" ignore the quests and use slave trader to enslave men and this mod to train them. There is even a room in the training guild with a half dozen men who are pretty much set up to sex anyone you bring them if you want to watch.

where is SOKOBAN ?

i can't solve this quest...

any walkthrough?

There is no SOKOBAN. You must have an old version of this mod or one from another site. Download the one in the OP as all of the names and this type of gibberish have been fixed.

Is it possible to have a version of this mod without MBP' date=' or does it make heavy use of MBP?

[/quote']

It is possible but would require time to edit all the NPC's in the mod. I will not be messing with that but you are more than welcome to. :D

where is SOKOBAN ?

i can't solve this quest...

any walkthrough?

There is no SOKOBAN. You must have an old version of this mod or one from another site. Download the one in the OP as all of the names and this type of gibberish have been fixed.

THX!

and i still can't find Adrian...

warehouse or where?

dose it need a clean save?

THX!

warehouse or where?

Yes, go look in the warehouse, but be prepared to fight....;)

As to the clean save....I honestly don't know. Try it and see if it works with your old save. I "think" it will work fine but I can't guarantee it.

THX!

warehouse or where?

Yes' date=' go look in the warehouse, but be prepared to fight....;)

As to the clean save....I honestly don't know. Try it and see if it works with your old save. I "think" it will work fine but I can't guarantee it.

[/quote']

i can't enter warehouse with the in the desk, or should i drink something?

maybe,it needs a clean save (or more early save)

santaskenma: You only needs the key ( "Key to Warehouse" in the Shack on the table).

Right' date=' I forgot that the key was inside the shack which you should have investigated. Good catch Frejeena! :)

[/quote']

i have THAT key to warehouse found on in the Shack on the table.

and i still can't enter Warehouse ,till the quest "MAN EATER"(but by Drinking something,not with using that key.)

and there are only two murders(No Khajiit ?)

i try to use console "unlock" Warehouse, there are two murderes of MAN EATER.

well, thank you guys anyway ,i'll try with a new save another day!

and i still can't enter Warehouse ' date='till the quest "MAN EATER"(but by Drinking something,not with using that key.)

[/quote']

Then you are trying to get into the WRONG warehouse (it is NOT the man eater location!!!!). Keep looking around for a door that is close to that area. You will know you are in the right place when you see blood on the floor and a head.

and i still can't enter Warehouse ' date='till the quest "MAN EATER"(but by Drinking something,not with using that key.)

[/quote']

Then you are trying to get into the WRONG warehouse (it is NOT the man eater location!!!!). Keep looking around for a door that is close to that area. You will know you are in the right place when you see blood on the floor and a head.

thanks! i find THAT warehouse finally!