When it comes to Lovers Bitch' date=' do you do need them; otherwise the dog in the whore mansion and some of the dogs in the training guild are just floating eyes.

I should know, since I didn't have the stuff from LB until the other day.

[/quote']

The strange thing is I have never installed lovers bitch, as I never play a female PC. However, I do have almost 4 years worth of lovers junk in my game folder. Maybe I had the meshes/textures from something else like sexual organs or sexualized creatures.....who knows. :P

Yes chivaleroncross seems you have not installed correctly Lovers Creatures.

check you Oblivion folders

Data\meshes\ceatures\....and look in the folders :

Goblin: inside must be goblegsarmour.nif and goblinchestarmor.nif

lich: licharmour.nif

ogre: ogrearmour.nif

scamp: scamparmour.nif

spiderdaedra: spiderdaedraarmor.nif

spriggan: sprigganarmor.nif

troll: trollarmor.nif

xivilai: xivilaiarmor.nif

and so on....

The only creatures with new textures ( not use Vanilla texures ) are lich, ogre, scamp, spiderdaedra, spriggan. troll and xivilai

Check you folders

Data\textures\creatures\....and look in the folders

lich: lichfemale.dds and lichfemale_n.dds

ogre: ogrefemale.dds and ..._n.dds

scamp: scampfemale.dds and ..._n.dds

troll: trollfemale.dds and ..._n.dds

xivilai: xivilaifemale.dds and ..._n.dds

If I remember right there are no spriggan and spiderdaedra in the BravilUnderground.

OK, if meshes and textures are not in these folders you have not right installed LoversCreatures

Yes chivaleroncross seems you have not installed correctly Lovers Creatures.

check you Oblivion folders

Data\meshes\ceatures\....and look in the folders :

Goblin: inside must be goblegsarmour.nif and goblinchestarmor.nif

lich: licharmour.nif

ogre: ogrearmour.nif

scamp: scamparmour.nif

spiderdaedra: spiderdaedraarmor.nif

spriggan: sprigganarmor.nif

troll: trollarmor.nif

xivilai: xivilaiarmor.nif

and so on....

The only creatures with new textures ( not use Vanilla texures ) are lich' date=' ogre, scamp, spiderdaedra, spriggan. troll and xivilai

Check you folders

Data\textures\creatures\....and look in the folders

lich: lichfemale.dds and lichfemale_n.dds

ogre: ogrefemale.dds and ..._n.dds

scamp: scampfemale.dds and ..._n.dds

troll: trollfemale.dds and ..._n.dds

xivilai: xivilaifemale.dds and ..._n.dds

If I remember right there are no spriggan and spiderdaedra in the BravilUnderground.

OK, if meshes and textures are not in these folders you have not right installed LoversCreatures

[/quote']

So it would seem I havent installed lovers creature. Very well i try it soon. If it works, free sweet rolls for everyone! :D

Go here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8779

Now grab and install the meshes and textures for lovers bitch, install lovers creatures 1.4.1, and install the New and Improved Animation Project (made by Donkey).

The other thing you will need is MBP 1.4a and MBP++ version 98. Links to it can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602

Just a quick tip-of-the-helmet to everyone involved in making this mod (mostly) playable.

A damn fine mod. Nasty' date=' Gritty, and evil.

Thanks folks!

[/quote']

Me, and the other 7 members of my multiple personality disorder, thank you for the compliments. :P

Which parts are not playable for you? The scripts and 100% of all the quests "should" be playable, provided you are using slave trader version 91beta and you have no mod conflicts.

Which parts are not playable for you? The scripts and 100% of all the quests "should" be playable' date=' provided you are using slave trader version 91beta and you have no mod conflicts.

[/quote']

My main problem is after breaking the slave I start getting the right attitude from them, but I do not get the quest stage advancement. (I spent many happy hours training them with the various resources, quite entertaining, but eventually I give up and use a setstage.)

I am assuming it is a mod conflict, at this point my Oblivion install is so modded up that the only sensible thing to do is full delete and start over, which looks like more work than fun.

btw: whats with those girls in the cargo hold? Just spare slaves? Or was there a quest line waiting for them?

My only real gripe is with the core 'main quest'.

Capturing and breaking slaves is fun.

Becoming the boss seems too much like the vanilla game tradition of 'become master of all guilds'.

While killing off the crazy brothers and taking over is interesting, it seemed really *wrong*, even from an evil slave and skooma dealer's perspective, to betray the town to the Imperials just to get a shot at the boss.

I can only assume that the repairs and nobody in town remembering the Imperial attack are due to the 'Deus Ex Machina' moment of Infernal Intervention after that last Push. Otherwise, and perhaps more appropriately, the aftermath should be a gazillion gold imperial bounty, an utterly destroyed Slaver Town, any surviving slavers hostile (and perhaps a perfect lead in to getting a taste of the other side of slavery, by being hunted down, captured, broken and winding up a toy for the denizens of the Breeders Guild basement.)

Overall, I had a lot of fun playing this. Again, thank you.

Very well done.

Yea, load order issues or mod conflicts would be the cause of not being able to advance. The only quest that was "fussy" was the wait in the attic one, as you had to be in exactly the right spot, at exactly the right time to get it to trigger.

As to the core, well slavers are not your model citizens and lack any real human decency so you have to look at things from "their" perspective. There is money and power, and pretty much nothing else. Any loyalty or comradery would be abandoned if they could gain money, power or both. Remember, they are little more than "criminal scum" after all. :)

As to the mod, I translated it from Japanese to English and did not write it. Since machine translations of Japanese are often quite nonsensical, I did have to largely "wing it" and make a bunch of the dialogue up from scratch, but I tried my best to stick with the themes they had going (or at least what I thought the themes were).

Glad you liked it, and happy gaming!

Greg

Bravil Underground can be such a pain in the ass when it comes to other quests' date=' or just a pain in general.

Example: Aradline, when you train and break her, she seemingly vanishes from the game. I don't know if this will have an effect on the Mage Guild quest line; it's been so long that I don't know if you have to talk to her.

Other example: at the end, the Underground is attacked by the Imperial Legion. If you attack and kill them, you actually wrack up a bounty; one time before I just went pure stealth, I had a bounty of 5000 Septims.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure Ardeline goes to the guys house and hangs there. I needed her for other quests so I used an MCS spell to track her. As soon as I sold her and finished the quest, I called her, bought her back, pimped her to cover my losses and told her to "do free". But when I called her, MCS said she was in the guy's house while he was standing in front of me at the tavern.

Talk to the creature and select training from its menu. Then select whether to train the slave one time or continuously. Remember that if you select continuous you can't leave that cell. You can however set it on continuous training and then go grab a soda or watch a bit of TV while the training is going on if you get bored watching it. Some of the "slaves" take quite a bit of training to break them.

If you can't talk to the creatures then you need to check that you have install lovers creatures, the new animation pack by Donkey and the data files (not the esp) from lovers bitch. Also you need to check that your load order is correct (click on the spoiler here): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Talk to the creature and select training from its menu. Then select whether to train the slave one time or continuously. Remember that if you select continuous you can't leave that cell. You can however set it on continuous training and then go grab a soda or watch a bit of TV while the training is going on if you get bored watching it. Some of the "slaves" take quite a bit of training to break them.

If you can't talk to the creatures then you need to check that you have install lovers creatures' date=' the new animation pack by Donkey and the data files (not the esp) from lovers bitch. Also you need to check that your load order is correct (click on the spoiler here): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

[/quote']

i appreciate your quick response

ok so i forgot to get the loversbitch data files so i installed those woops!! but when i for example talk to one of the zombies in the training guild i get the first set of options but when i select training it just goes back to normal play IE no options come up at all, i also cant talk to any of the creatures to get the options to come back up again!! any ideas.

just to be clear i get no continuous or one time training option

Then you probably have a load order issue. Take a peek at this thread (click on the spoiler) and adjust your load order to match it: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

If you think your load order is good then post it and I will take a look. Also make sure you are using slave trader v91beta and NOT v1.0.

Version 1.0 is bugged and while I do have a fix for it from Icecold29, I have not had time to test it and to work up a list of the changes\new options.