2. The NPC's level and stats are taken into account but I am not sure "exactly" how lovers decides how many training sessions it takes to "break them" - I do know that there is a range but how that range is determine I haven't looked into yet. Some of the training sessions with the quest related NPC's will take that many training sessions (if not more) to achieve the task. It makes zero difference "how" you enslave them on the breaking that I have ever noticed.

Thanks for the reply. I edited the xLoversSTAddTrainingToken script to include a condition to force the slave to break after 20 training sessions. That seemed to work, but was too predictable. So I changed the threshold to slowly increase as the number of training sessions increases. Testing it out now.

oops i had already disabled it but it had crashed didn't realize it had reenabled

yet i still have the same problem the chest itself is empty i know which chest it is (i checked tes) it is just empty

Well' date=' I don't know what to tell you. Of the thousands of folks that have downloaded and played this so far, everyone else has recovered their gear. Are you certain that when you built your bashed patch that no lovers mods (other than the sexual organs ones) were enabled? If the lovers mods get included it can break their scripts. If all else fails, try dropping bravil underground under your bashed patch and revert to an earlier save game to see if that helps.

[/quote']

thanks i'll try

(by the way great job on the mod and thanks for all the hard work and help)

Skyne424,

If you are not given the key then the mod is broken for you. Unlocking the trap door via the console is a bad deal. At this point you need to really figure out what is causing the problem as you are going to have major problems trying to play this mod.

1. You need to make sure you have all the requirements.

2. You need to make sure you have the correct version of slave trader (version 91b).

3. You need to make sure you start a new game.

4. Try also replacing the bravil underground esp from the OP.

5. Make certain your load order is correct.

6. If all of that fails, then you may need to reinstall lovers and\or start disabling mods until you figure out what is causing the conflict.

I am sorry you are having problems but the mod does work (2700 plus downloads and counting prove that). It all comes down to making sure you are installing and using this correctly.

Best of luck to you. I am happy to try to help but don't really know what to tell you at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a very serious question. If you have not done quest-less activities in the medical clinic you probably might not want this spoiled. If you have, please aide me.

I went into the medical clinic and found a crazy person and a doctor who had given up on him. So I went downstairs and got some of that sleep juice from the potion guy and gave it to the crazy dude, and he went to sleep. I thought this might start a quest, but nothing happened, so after talking to the other NPCs involved I decided to wake the crazy guy back up. Little did I know I would be transported into a magical dream fun world of crazy. With that guy and a dead version of him. And a locked door. And no way out.

Drinking the drink does nothing, I can't give more to the guy, reanimating the dead one just makes him die again, and nothing I can do with the living one changes his lack of cohesiveness. The one door that requires a key is ridiculous, because no containers have keys, and neither does the corpse, reanimated corpse, man, or enslaved man.

TLDR I went into psychonauts dream place with crazy dude in the medical clinic and can't get out. Help.

Is this supposed to be a puzzle, or did I stumble into a place I shouldn't be in yet?

(woo first post, lurklurklurklurk)

Man, it has been a while since I messed with this, so I don't have a concrete answer for you. Even worse, I don't have it currently enabled as I am working on some other mods at the moment.

1. Have you tried talking to the alive npc that is there?

2. Can you kill the alive npc?

In order for the door to open Vaermina will need to talk to you. I just can't remember what the trigger for her talking to you is.

If no one else responds then I will re-enable the plugin and see what you are supposed to do. I can't get to it for several days unfortunately.

Worst case you can use the coc command to leave. Just look on the oblivion wiki page for the location codes to use with the coc command.

Killing the alive npc does nothing, and for talking to him all I get is "Why the hell are they not dead....! why... why!"

Edit: Oddly enough, killing started working for no reason. I'm not sure what I was doing differently. Anyway, it's unlocked. Thanks for the help.

Edit2:

Almost as odd as the whole activity, I find it strange that there is no reward or result of any kind. It just... ends.

Great mod! I am sad that I haven't seen this one sooner.

One small problem though. I am pretty stuck on the "Marry an Ogre" quest. The Lady has been my slave for quite some time and I already trained her with creatures, humans and made her a sex slave in the clinic. She still refuses to marry the ogre.

Any help?

Oh, and is there a comprehensive readme somewhere, containing the features? I am a little lost in some parts of the town and what to do there.

One small problem though. I am pretty stuck on the "Marry an Ogre" quest. The Lady has been my slave for quite some time and I already trained her with creatures' date=' humans and made her a sex slave in the clinic. She still refuses to marry the ogre.

Any help?

Oh, and is there a comprehensive readme somewhere, containing the features? I am a little lost in some parts of the town and what to do there.

[/quote']

She is an orc so she is a bit stubborn. Keep training her via creatures and humans for a bit longer (may need upwards of 40 sessions for each). Then take her along and do some fighting. A few bandits or the like would be fine.

Comprehensive readme.....No. Just translating the thing nearly broke me. I had to move quickly on to work on my other projects so I have not had time to sit down and go through all of this.

Post 131 here does have a list of all the quests and a few tips:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8889&page=14

Part of the charm is that you are a new stranger, not knowing what is going on, and being forced to explore and check things out. However, some don't like that sort of thing and for those folks the above quest list and tips will help. I do plan on writing up a guide but it won't be for months. I have a bunch of other lovers plugins to translate and am still working on my BU armors packs.

One small problem though. I am pretty stuck on the "Marry an Ogre" quest. The Lady has been my slave for quite some time and I already trained her with creatures' date=' humans and made her a sex slave in the clinic. She still refuses to marry the ogre.

Any help?

[/quote']

She is an orc so she is a bit stubborn. Keep training her via creatures and humans for a bit longer (may need upwards of 40 sessions for each). Then take her along and do some fighting. A few bandits or the like would be fine.

Comprehensive readme.....No. Just translating the thing nearly broke me. I had to move quickly on to work on my other projects so I have not had time to sit down and go through all of this.

Post 131 here does have a list of all the quests and a few tips:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8889&page=14

Part of the charm is that you are a new stranger, not knowing what is going on, and being forced to explore and check things out. However, some don't like that sort of thing and for those folks the above quest list and tips will help. I do plan on writing up a guide but it won't be for months. I have a bunch of other lovers plugins to translate and am still working on my BU armors packs.

Thank you for the quick reply and the great effort in translating this. It looks like I have to take her for some more spins to finish the quest (she is a Dark Elf though).

Thank you for the quick reply and the great effort in translating this. It looks like I have to take her for some more spins to finish the quest (she is a Dark Elf though).

Oops. :blush:

Your right, I was thinking of Lady Rogbut who is an Orc.

Scratch what I said about fighting. Take her straight to either the trainers guild or the breeders guild and make her have sex with creatures until you break her. Assuming that you have broken her either yourself or with other humans. If she is calling you master then you are on the right track. Every once in a while after training her with creatures, ask her if she will marry the orge to check if she is broken yet. Put her on continuous training and let it go through about 10 times and then stop it and talk to her, then repeat until she breaks.

It will take a bit.....cause ya know....Orge's are quite nasty and all that....and she is a "Lady" not to mention a Dark Elf....:P

It will take a bit.....cause ya know....Orge's are quite nasty and all that....and she is a "Lady" not to mention a Dark Elf....:P

Heh, I love the sense of humor in this mod. Very dark situations are quite enjoyable for me, but a little smile from time to time isn't bad either. :)

One quick question. I think I have checked out most of the town and I want to know if I missed any creatures for training. What I found so far:

1. Trainers guild (dogs in Kennel and Undead in Morgue)

2. Breeding Guild (4 creatures upstairs and ~9 downstairs, one empty cell and the door where the Xivilai are can't be opened)

3. Prostitutes Mansion (dog and goblin upstairs)

Missed any?

Heh' date=' I love the sense of humor in this mod. Very dark situations are quite enjoyable for me, but a little smile from time to time isn't bad either. :)

One quick question. I think I have checked out most of the town and I want to know if I missed any creatures for training. What I found so far:

1. Trainers guild (dogs in Kennel and Undead in Morgue)

2. Breeding Guild (4 creatures upstairs and ~9 downstairs, one empty cell and the door where the Xivilai are can't be opened)

3. Prostitutes Mansion (dog and goblin upstairs)

Missed any?

[/quote']

There is a minotaur over in the tavern "party of the beast". There is a flesh flesh atronach just down a little bit from the wooden club shop. Those are the only others that I remember (besides the ones you already mentioned).

..I can't find it. I guess I'm retarded but I searched everywhere in Bravil and there's nothing. Any help ?

You have a note/handbill in your inventory telling you where to go and who to talk to.

Exactly. It this plugin is properly installed in your load order (hint - below slavetrader) then you will get a hand bill in your inventory and once you read it you will know what to do and will even have a quest marker to point the way. I said this right in the OP where you downloaded the mod....:P

You have a note/handbill in your inventory telling you where to go and who to talk to.

Wow' date=' I have 2 slave books so I completely ignored the handbill..

Thanks.

[/quote']

Have fun :D

Oh, and watch out for some of the NPC's\creatures....they don't have "good things" planned for you.....nope.....not at all....:P

Have fun :D

Oh' date=' and watch out for some of the NPC's\creatures....they don't have "good things" planned for you.....nope.....not at all....:P

[/quote']

Hehe :D

I played it for a bit and it's everything I wanted and more, impressive.

Thank you.

I just finished this and generally had a blast. The quest list and tips from Fejeena were invaluable. The ending though, was waaaaaay over the top.

I had trouble completing the last battle in god mode. :blush: Are there infinite Imperial Watch guards spawned until you kill Ramirez? The first time I attempted it in god mode it sure seemed that way, killed 3+ waves, then went after Ramirez, knocked him off the boat into the water, battled at the bottom of the harbor with other guards diving in and attacking - it was a mess. In the 2nd attempt Ramirez actually got into the fray early and once I killed him the guards seemed to stop spawning. My character is only level 6, and even with the ebony armor and cheated health/fatigue potions, there was no way I could deal with that many guards at once. I generally hate using god mode and seriously thought about leaving it until my character leveled up 10+ times, but I couldn't leave the resolution hanging like that.

Was there any quest purpose to the guard uniforms? I never found them to work with anything other than civilians pulling the "Stop! You violate the law!" topic.

I tried the uniforms a few times but no guard seem to recognize my character as one of them, and it didn't get me through any doors (and picking locks got me arrested). It would have been very cool to slip past the initial rush of Imperial Legion in the final battle and take out Ramirez (and then maybe battle the rest of the guards) but sadly the uniform had no effect.

Anyways, I quite enjoyed the trip and will probably be training slaves for cash regularly. Thanks for the translation effort. :)

@Sarnaath,

Yea, this mod really is best with a higher leveled PC. Once you kill Ramirez then they do stop spawning. As to the uniforms - there is no quest using them. If you have the correct uniform on (meaning for the city you are in) you can actually get away with strolling around in areas that would normally get you in trouble. However, you can't go picking a lock or anything like that if another guard is close or you tip them off that you are an imposter. I used the legion armor to go strolling around the barracks of the white gold tower. I was cracking up doing it.

You "might" have been able to use the legion armor to go straight to Ramirez but as soon as you hit him the jig would have been up. I never tried it myself as I let the vamp guard break the line and I decapitated Ramirez (have to love DR6!!).

I did also enjoy using the stop you violated the law to get laid a bunch...:)

Glad you enjoyed the plugin. It was a pain and a half to translate but the end result turned out pretty decent.

Thinking about it this morning...

Too bad I didn't have a mass narcolepsy and mass enslave spells.... Anyways, I wonder if enslaving a bunch of Bravil guards and bringing them along would have helped. They'd surely end up dead so the respawning issue might not be a problem (or you could reanimate and free them once it's all over). But this strategy requires you to know in advance what is going to happen.

I agree. If it had been me making the mod I would not have made it quite so over the top (to use your words) at that part but then again I lack the scripting knowledge to have ever made such a complicated mod so......beggars can't be choosers. :)

I really enjoyed however the very end with the DB and Daedric Prince. What about you?

I was still in god mode, so the remaining DB weren't a problem and I can't say I was surprised to see them given what happened earlier. I should have exited GM and dealt with them myself. I thought the Daedric Prince showing up was a great touch. I forgot to save before talking to John, and just went with my gut reaction.

The ending with kicking John off the edge was bittersweet, he deserved it but I wanted the kill. I was disappointed to see Alexi go, he was a great fence. There was something about a ring of remembering with the Hain wrapper - I didn't understand what that was all about but I think I got a ring which I kept just in case.

There was a whole plot line that I cut out from the mod that may have shed some light on things. The source of the hunger plague was a pregnant gal that one of the brothers (Tlass or John) killed. There were other references to this along the way which I altered. Hain's wrapper 'might' have been involved... I just don't remember now.

The reason I cut this was I could not for the life of me figure out the what\how\when\why of all of it. Japanese is difficult to translate as it is, but when they use Japanese slang (which this mod was rife with) it becomes impossible. I was having to fill in too many gaps as it was to dream up how to tie all this in so I just made the decision to axe it. While it is sad, I don't know what else I could have done. I damn sure figured out my talents don't run toward 'creating' a story from scratch!! Best I can manage is tweaking or altering an existing one (and even that is pretty poor).

Now it may be that Hain's wrapper had nothing at all to do with any of this and was just to remember Alexi by. I too was sad to see him go.