Hi guys. Is there any estate in this mode' date=' a place to keep and train slaves inside underground, or even better - outside with easy access?

Yep, there is a quest in the very beginning to get a key from a shark (bugged or incompleted? Or what suppose to happen after i found head, arms and legs of ex-owner in the chest).

Or maybe any other mods with ownable estate for slave traders? The Necromancer Tower is not bad, but it's not what i'm looking for.

[/quote']

1. No there are no estates underground or above it in this mod. There are plenty of house mods that you can get over at the nexus that would work.

2. There is no quest to get a key from a shark. Not sure what mod you are talking about but it isn't this one.

3. Again no estates in this. There also is no necromancer tower so I don't know what mod you are even talking about.

Guessing you must be confused as to the contents of this mod. It is mostly just an underground city that has a ton of quests. Most involve slavery and lots of sex.

1. No there are no estates underground or above it in this mod. There are plenty of house mods that you can get over at the nexus that would work.

2. There is no quest to get a key from a shark. Not sure what mod you are talking about but it isn't this one.

3. Again no estates in this. There also is no necromancer tower so I don't know what mod you are even talking about.

Guessing you must be confused as to the contents of this mod. It is mostly just an underground city that has a ton of quests. Most involve slavery and lots of sex.

Ok. I think, i wasn't very clear. I mean quest called something like "Waiting in the cheast" or so, i'm pretty sure this quest is part of Bravil Underground, or at least Lovers SlaveTrade. And i meantioned Necromancer Tower (i assume, this mod is on Nexus, and called Reapers - Necromancer tower) just as example.

Ok, yes there is a quest called wait in the chest. It does not involve any sharks so I don't know how to help you.

As to estates or player homes: Grab anything you like from here or the nexus. I won't be adding any houses to this mod as I am only the translator. Believe me that was hard enough! Damn thing took me almost a month to translate and tweak, so what you see is what you get. :)

Hi.

First I must say that I really love this mod! Great work!

But at the moment I got two problems...

1. I'm stuck at the "Reanimator" Quest, where I should search for an assistant. I have no clue where to search for him and the Doctor wont tell me anything.

2. In the quest where you train the Orc-Daughter, I trained her for quite a while and sudden she says soemthing about beeing a real orc now and that she want to fight/kill something and than she begin to attack me and get killed by my other slave.

Yeah, now she is dead and the quest is still running. Is there anyway to fix this? (consol-command?)

1. He did tell you to the trap door in the closet (even gave you a key). If he didn't tell you that then it should have been on your update. You are going to need to pay really good attention to what is said (via the text) and frequently check your quest updates to complete things.

2. As BaconMinion said she is marked as essential so she should get back up after a minute or so and be fine.

If you run out of ideas on how to proceed don't be afraid to ask for a hint. We don't bite around here....:)

First of, well done with all the work done with the mod so far. I know it's mainly "just" translations and bug fixes, but even so I'd say that takes a lot of time and effort, so thanks.

Now, for my real reason of being here, I seem to be stuck in the "Dancing with fire" quest. I've found the Diary, and my journal tells me to "Contact Albi Pannus" in the Imperial City, but there are no hints nor quest markers on how someone might do such a thing.

I've tried walking around, resting and waiting in the Imperial City, hoping that I would be able to stumble unto a solution, but no luck so far. I'm not the best man-hunter, so perhaps I've just missed him, but I figured I might as well throw up a post just in case.

Cheers.

Albi Pannus is a guard in the imperial city. He generally hangs out in the Guard Quarters of the Imperial Palace (that is inside the White Gold Tower). To get in without incurring a bounty and getting arrested you need to go see a certain Khajiit (hint, hint look at my username - hint, hint) in the underground city to obtain legionary armor as a disguise.

If you don't then.........Stop Right There Criminal Scum!!!!!! :(

Albi will occasionally wander at night (out of uniform for some reason) to the market and hang around there a bit before heading back.

Well actually, if you equip the hood you get from the Spy mission and buy the Spectre Ring at Red Diamond Jewelery in the Imperial City (you need the unofficial patch to actually buy it or plug 000CA12A into the console), you'll have over 100 Chameleon and can easily pass by any guards so long as you're in sneak mode and aren't wearing boots (unless you have high enough sneak so that boots don't effect your chances of being caught).

That's how I did it.

Well actually' date=' if you equip the hood you get from the Spy mission and buy the Spectre Ring at Red Diamond Jewelery in the Imperial City (you need the unofficial patch to actually buy it or plug 000CA12A into the console), you'll have over 100 Chameleon and can easily pass by any guards so long as you're in sneak mode and aren't wearing boots (unless you have high enough sneak so that boots don't effect your chances of being caught).

That's how I did it.

[/quote']

You mean you didn't go see me and buy a guard's disguise......?

I am so hurt! It gets so damn lonely waiting around for someone to buy those uniforms off me. Colin and HanPL won't even talk to me anymore. Must be my new cologne.......:s

Well actually' date=' if you equip the hood you get from the Spy mission and buy the Spectre Ring at Red Diamond Jewelery in the Imperial City (you need the unofficial patch to actually buy it or plug 000CA12A into the console), you'll have over 100 Chameleon and can easily pass by any guards so long as you're in sneak mode and aren't wearing boots (unless you have high enough sneak so that boots don't effect your chances of being caught).

That's how I did it.

[/quote']

You mean you didn't go see me and buy a guard's disguise......?

I am so hurt! It gets so damn lonely waiting around for someone to buy those uniforms off me. Colin and HanPL won't even talk to me anymore. Must be my new cologne.......:s

Yeah, it totally stinks. Plus, I don't like cats. What, you wanna fight about it?!

COME AT ME, BRO.

1) Pretty sure there's a closet next to him' date=' open it and there's a trap door you go through.

2) She should revive; when I did it I trained her in the Trainer Guild, she attacked, was beaten up by the slaves in there, then she got back up, repeated a few times until the quest updated.

[/quote']

1. Okay, I will look for it. The quest-log only says that he goes to landfills to find corpses, which I really couldnt get a clue of.

2. Hmm, its like 3 ingame-days since shes dead and she dont revive till now. I was training here out in the main underground-lair and after she come to that point where she give this speak about becoming a true orc etc. she first start running away into an corner. I than followed her and speak to her again and with this she starts attacking me. I didnt fight back, but then my companion comes and give her a one-hit-kill with his really powerfull sword. (I boostet it through the enchentment-master Mod)

Since this she just lies there like a normal corpse, I even can loot her.

Try this:

Hide/park your overpowered companion somewhere.. preferably in another cell. Make them wait there.

Use the console command to rez the orc "resurrect 1" should work. Make SURE you use the "1" switch in the command line. This should return the orc girl to the last state she was in before she was killed.

Try this:

Hide/park your overpowered companion somewhere.. preferably in another cell. Make them wait there.

Use the console command to rez the orc "resurrect 1" should work. Make SURE you use the "1" switch in the command line. This should return the orc girl to the last state she was in before she was killed.

If you have done the fighters guild quest where you had to rescue her, this is the only option, since she is only marked as essential until you complete it.

Bravil Underground can be such a pain in the ass when it comes to other quests, or just a pain in general.

Example: Aradline, when you train and break her, she seemingly vanishes from the game. I don't know if this will have an effect on the Mage Guild quest line; it's been so long that I don't know if you have to talk to her.

Other example: at the end, the Underground is attacked by the Imperial Legion. If you attack and kill them, you actually wrack up a bounty; one time before I just went pure stealth, I had a bounty of 5000 Septims.

Yeah, I finsihed off all original Quest long time ago. So I guess she wasnt essential anymore.

But I already tried the resurrect-command (thanks for the tip anyway) already and it worked indeed, even without the "1".

Yeah, its hard to come clean with all the quests, especially since I have some other, bigger Quest-Mods running too.

Also thanks for the tip with the closet. Quest finished. =)

Yea, Bravil UG can be a pain if you are very far into the game quest line wise. I recommend doing this with a new character before doing anything with the main quest line or faction quest lines (like DB, Fighters Guild, Knights of the Nine or any of the others).

Gregathit wakes up and crashes my oblivion. What should i do?

Punt.........:P

To be serious, I don't even begin to know how to answer that one as it is the first time anyone has ever mentioned a crash with this plugin. Since I am a Khajiit that has no dependencies or even quests I don't know what could causing this. It may have been just a random Oblivion thing. Hell, maybe I did it because you stole the guard armor instead of buying it and didn't even so much as leave me some skooma......:)

Same here, no clue. I just posted this for people to know that you have a dark side too.

Well, i suppose something happened with my oblivion... AGAIN.

The problem is that when i visit the tavern in the bravil underground, Oblivion crashes in around 5 seconds after loading. Again and again. I loaded and loaded, disabling one NPC at a time. And finally found that your's alter ego wakes up at that moment, stands up from the bed and goes to his usual place near the tables... Then Nirn falls to singularity and i get a crash report.

If i disable him before he reaches the tables, Nirn is saved.