Same here' date=' no clue. I just posted this for people to know that you have a dark side too.

Well, i suppose something happened with my oblivion... [b']AGAIN[/b].

The problem is that when i visit the tavern in the bravil underground, Oblivion crashes in around 5 seconds after loading. Again and again. I loaded and loaded, disabling one NPC at a time. And finally found that your's alter ego wakes up at that moment, stands up from the bed and goes to his usual place near the tables... Then Nirn falls to singularity and i get a crash report.

If i disable him before he reaches the tables, Nirn is saved.

I am deeply confused as to how a damn dirty Khajiit could be the destroyer of Nirn. But then again' date=' maybe he's not a Khajiit, but THE UNDERKING IN DISGUISE!

[/quote']

Well....there is a first time for everything I guess. Well I don't know what else to say. There is a conflict somewhere, but what it could be.........:huh:

If that is your only issue, then I would advise you to just kill that dirty Khajiit in his sleep (don't think I am set to essential). I have no quests and the guard armors are right on the table so nothing is really lost except my whining banter on how I wished I was a guard.......:P

How do you actually "break" people? I raped Aradline until she called me master but I'm at a loss as to what to do afterwards.

There are two separate things here:

1. You "break" NPC's after you enslave them by having sex. Don't rape them, instead use the dialogue to train them (the number depends on their level and yours - this can be between 2-10 sex acts). You know when they are broken by them calling you Master.

2. You "train" people by making them have sex with you or another NPC and with creatures - this usually take quite a few sex acts - 20 to 60.

In the case you are talking about with Ardeline you need to keep having sex with her until you get the little message that Ardeline is addicted to sex. You may need to talk to her for the update to trigger (some NPC's you need to periodically talk to to progress). Once you have the update then take her back and give her to her new master (the dude that hired you) via the dialogue and you will have wrapped up that quest.

Okay, I figured I had to be doing something wrong.

Thanks.

edit: Slept with her thru dialogue 20 times and still no update. I am a level 1 character still, so maybe that has something to do with it. Then again its just as likely that there is a conflict somewhere that needs to be resolved. Regardless, thanks again for your help.

Looks like that lazycat is not the culprit. Later i found that he isn't actually going to work. He just stands up, walks a couple steps then tries to take another nap. And THIS crashes my oblivion. Then i found that every NPC crashes oblivion if i see them getting to bed.

So, you just lost your dark side, Gregathit. You're all white and fluffy again. Or black and fluffy... Or, maybe, even yellow and fluffy. I dunno.

Any ideas what happened to my oblivion though?

Looks like that lazycat is not the culprit. Later i found that he isn't actually going to work. He just stands up' date=' walks a couple steps then tries to take another nap. And THIS crashes my oblivion. Then i found that every NPC crashes oblivion if i see them getting to bed.

So, you just lost your dark side, Gregathit. You're all white and fluffy again. Or black and fluffy... Or, maybe, even yellow and fluffy. I dunno.

Any ideas what happened to my oblivion though?

[/quote']

You might take a look at any fatigue, see you sleep, ai package altering mods that you may have.

Problem solved. The problem was in Dynamic Foot Positions's bed animations. I set this mod up a couple weeks ago, and it worked fine. Now those animations make my game crash for some reason, what the hell?

I just moved them away, and had no napcrash since then.

I just started out with Bravil Underground, using Lovers with PK rev91 and Slave Trade 0.91. Everything works great, I made Mia train with the dog until she called me "Master/Mistress" and talked to her after each other session (and then had some more fun getting her acquainted with the goblin, har har).

But the dialog with the novelist hasn't changed. I read through this thread and around page 12-15 there was a discussion of the same issue with recommendations of erasing her memory and breaking her again, etc (I'll try that next).

It was also mentioned that she may be broken as a slave before the quest triggers. So could it be that I just need to continue training her even though she already talks like an accepting slave?

My current load order:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm (Lovers with PK rev91)

LoversCreature.esm (Lovers Creatures 1.4.1)

...all the Oblivion DLCs...

xeosp++.esp (2.0 with 2011 update)

RevertXeoArgonians.esp (homebaked, undo XEO argonian race change)

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp (MBP 2ch 1.4)

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp (MBP 2ch 1.4)

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp (MBP 2ch++ 0.98)

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp (MBP 2ch++ 0.98)

Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts.esp (1.0)

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp (1.6; adds clothing)

Sexy Light Blackwood Armor.esp (1.0; adds clothing)

Silvelight Armor by Jojjo.esp (1.0; adds clothing)

ArcaneWarrior.esp (0.9; adds clothing)

Nude Spell.esp (1.0)

Levelled_Resurrection_Spell-8428 (1.0)

Lovers with PK.esp (rev91)

LoversCreature.esp (1.4.1)

BrighterTorches_v1.2.esp (1.2)

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversLight.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversRapeSlave.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversAdultPlayPlayPlusforSSP.esp (1.11)

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp (1.19)

LoversMB2.esp (2.0 release from 2011)

LoversJoburg.esp (1.17)

LoversRaperS.esp (1.0)

LoversPayBandit.esp (1.4.7)

LoversSlaveTrader.esp (0.91)

LoversCalm.esp (1.0)

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp (New and Improved Animation Project 2.4)

LoversFSE.esp (New and Improved Animation Project 2.4)

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp (New and Improved Animation Project 2.4)

LoversBitch.esp (0.5b)

LSTBravilUnderground.esp (0.96)

Zikare,

That load order will never work correctly for lovers plugins. Please see a working load order sample over in this thread (click on the spoiler): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

As to the novelist, after you talk to him the first time, then go back and talk to Onan to get advice on what to do, then go back and grab Mia and train her with the dog and the goblin a BUNCH of times. This mod is HEAVY on training. Some training missions may take upwards of 60+ sessions with both humans and creatures....

Every so often you need to talk to Mia. Once you have trained her enough and talk to her you will get a new dialogue option. This is when you go back and talk to the novelist. Mia is a Paladin Knight so she will be hard to "break".

Cheers,

Greg

It worked after I erased her memory once and took about 60 creature sessions and 20 with humans in total.

So to answer my own question, breaking her and completing the quests are completely different things. The memory erasure might not have anything to do with it, but I'm too lazy to do it all again from and old save just to find out.

What in particular would be a problem with that load order? I based in on the post you linked to, but moved the body and clothes mods to the beginning and moved everything Joburg can use before Joburg (other way around doesn't make sense to me).

I didn't have any problems, apart from the training taking a bit longer than I expected. Everyone can happily rape everyone else and all the spells and menu options are there.

What in particular would be a problem with that load order? I based in on the post you linked to, but moved the body and clothes mods to the beginning and moved everything Joburg can use before Joburg (other way around doesn't make sense to me).

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm (Lovers with PK rev91)

LoversCreature.esm (Lovers Creatures 1.4.1)

...all the Oblivion DLCs...

xeosp++.esp (2.0 with 2011 update)

RevertXeoArgonians.esp (homebaked, undo XEO argonian race change)

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp (MBP 2ch 1.4)

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp (MBP 2ch 1.4)

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp (MBP 2ch++ 0.98)

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp (MBP 2ch++ 0.98)

Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts.esp (1.0)

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp (1.6; adds clothing)

Sexy Light Blackwood Armor.esp (1.0; adds clothing)

Silvelight Armor by Jojjo.esp (1.0; adds clothing)

ArcaneWarrior.esp (0.9; adds clothing)

Nude Spell.esp (1.0)

Levelled_Resurrection_Spell-8428 (1.0)

Lovers with PK.esp (rev91) <-- should not be the first lovers plugin

LoversCreature.esp (1.4.1) <-- Should be under LoversBitch

BrighterTorches_v1.2.esp (1.2)

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversLight.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversRapeSlave.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp (Minor mod pack 1.0)

LoversAdultPlayPlayPlusforSSP.esp (1.11)

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp (1.19)

LoversMB2.esp (2.0 release from 2011) <-- should be over LoversIdleAnimsPriority

LoversJoburg.esp (1.17)

LoversRaperS.esp (1.0)

LoversPayBandit.esp (1.4.7)

LoversSlaveTrader.esp (0.91)

LoversCalm.esp (1.0)

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp (New and Improved Animation Project 2.4) <-- should be the last plugin active, after the bashed patch

LoversFSE.esp (New and Improved Animation Project 2.4) <-- wrong spot, should be the first lovers plugin on this list, and should be over all of the MBP plugins

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp (New and Improved Animation Project 2.4) <-- should be directly over LoversAnimObjectsPriority

LoversBitch.esp (0.5b) <-- should be under LoverswithPK

LSTBravilUnderground.esp (0.96) <-- should not be under the Anim plugins, but last in the lovers order in your list - however, they should all be above MBP++

The above is not a complete list - however, it also goes to show that you didn't follow the load order very closely ;) I also don't see a bashed patch for MBP. Load order is VERY IMPORTANT to Lovers plugins. Don't just move things around willy-nilly, or because it "does't make sense to you" - dependencies don't have to make sense to you - they are what they are :) It won't work that way - so ya gotta fix it!

@Razarkis: I don't have a bashed patch in my list because I turned everything into plain .omods (including extracting and chopping up one or two .bsa archives) - much saner solution than messing around with Wrye Bash and archive invalidation settings, imho.

I'll take your word for it that the order in that thread is exactly right and before I ask for any more help I'll bite the sour apple and rearrange my mods.

However, I played the game with my ordering for the past 10 months (nearly the same; some mods in older versions and LoversVictims instead of Bravil Underground) with no problems at all. I went through the LoversBitch quests, the Victims breeding mini-quests and I even enslaved lots of temporary NPCs (bandits, marauders, etc.) which became permanent.

There "are" alternate load orders that "will" function. However, they may not function at 100%. They could have a few things "off" or "conflicting" that you are just not aware of. If you are happy with things as they are then do NOT change anything.

OMOD's do not resolve conflicts. All you are doing there is overwriting things without the benefit of knowing what you are overwriting and when. OMOD's are nice in that they make sure files get installed in the correct locations but that is the end of their benefit. For us old school mod users we manually place things or we use Wrye Bashes Bain packaging.

A bashed patch however actually "does" help resolve conflicts in that it ropes things together into a mini-patch and give you some control over the things that are conflicting and which one you want to "win the conflict". A bashed patch moderate level mod users tool for conflict resolution. Now Tes4Edit.....that is an advanced users tool to actually "fix" the conflicts, instead of just patching them. :)

I remain stuck on the first job. I try pressing "training" on the goblin but nothing happens and I cant find any dog in the prostitute house' date=' I try pressing the small dog house but nothing happens either. Is there something I am doing wrong?

[/quote']

Do you mean the novelist quest? If so then you need to tell Mia to follow you and then you need to give her an order via the [Orders] menu to train with the dog or goblin that are right there in the room together.

There is no dog house in bravil underground so I don't know what you are talking about there.

I can help you through things but I need to known what the name of the quest is and what stage you are at. You can get the quest name by hitting your tab key and then going to the quests tab and then let us know what it says.

I remain stuck on the first job. I try pressing "training" on the goblin but nothing happens and I cant find any dog in the prostitute house' date=' I try pressing the small dog house but nothing happens either. Is there something I am doing wrong?

[/quote']

Do you mean the novelist quest? If so then you need to tell Mia to follow you and then you need to give her an order via the [Orders] menu to train with the dog or goblin that are right there in the room together.

There is no dog house in bravil underground so I don't know what you are talking about there.

I can help you through things but I need to known what the name of the quest is and what stage you are at. You can get the quest name by hitting your tab key and then going to the quests tab and then let us know what it says.

Ah, dog house wasnt the right word for it, "cage" maybe is more appropiate, right next to the goblin. And yes, the novelist one, I solved it by training her myself a few times and it worked fine. Though I never saw a dog in the room, just a cage that gets the Door indicator when looking at it. And I cant seem to find the order to give when I want them to train with for example the goblin. All I get is "I will train you." and selecting "Train with a another slave" doesnt seem to do much.

Ah' date=' dog house wasnt the right word for it, "cage" maybe is more appropiate, right next to the goblin. And yes, the novelist one, I solved it by training her myself a few times and it worked fine. Though I never saw a dog in the room, just a cage that gets the Door indicator when looking at it. And I cant seem to find the order to give when I want them to train with for example the goblin. All I get is "I will train you." and selecting "Train with a another slave" doesnt seem to do much.

[/quote']

If you are in the room that is just outside of the one with the novelist and the orc (where you found Mia) then there is a dog and a goblin standing there along with a girl. If you can't see the dog then you are missing some meshes or textures. Either way it doesn't really matter as you can just use the goblin.

If you click on the goblin with Mia in tow you should get a menu to train a slave. The option should read something along the lines of train the slave one time or continuous training. If you select continuous training you still have to stay in the same cell (can't leave the prostitutes house, but you can go downstairs to mess with the annoying customer if you choose.

Have fun. :D

If you are in the room that is just outside of the one with the novelist and the orc (where you found Mia) then there is a dog and a goblin standing there along with a girl. If you can't see the dog then you are missing some meshes or textures. Either way it doesn't really matter as you can just use the goblin.

If you click on the goblin with Mia in tow you should get a menu to train a slave. The option should read something along the lines of train the slave one time or continuous training. If you select continuous training you still have to stay in the same cell (can't leave the prostitutes house' date=' but you can go downstairs to mess with the annoying customer if you choose.

[/quote']

When clicking on the goblin with a slave in tow gives me the options of "1: With Love" "2:Wait here." "3: Set them free" "4: Luggage" "5: Training" and "6: Leave". When I press Training it just closes the menu, the goblin stands still and I cant interact with him anymore.

If you click on the goblin with Mia in tow you should get a menu to train a slave. The option should read something along the lines of train the slave one time or continuous training. If you select continuous training you still have to stay in the same cell (can't leave the prostitutes house' date=' but you can go downstairs to mess with the annoying customer if you choose.

[/quote']

When clicking on the goblin with a slave in tow gives me the options of "1: With Love" "2:Wait here." "3: Set them free" "4: Luggage" "5: Training" and "6: Leave". When I press Training it just closes the menu, the goblin stands still and I cant interact with him anymore.

Then you have a load order problem most likely. It is either that or you are missing a requirement. Either way post your load order and we can figure it out.