I'm having a wierd problem where only one animation is being played for creatures with multiple animations' date=' the animations were working fine earlier. Has anyone else had this problem before? :(

[/quote']

Have you installed anything new recently?

Sometimes the creatures do seem to get stuck on one animation for a bit but it eventually does change...at least for me anyway.

I reinstalled lovers with pk extender cause animations weren't working at all, now it just plays one animation, tried re-reinstalling and it broke the animations again, after the 4th reinstall it's back to one animation >.<

Funny thing is that it's the exact same version of lovers pk extender, I've just been re-extracting it and putting it into the data folder

I reinstalled lovers with pk extender cause animations weren't working at all' date=' now it just plays one animation, tried re-reinstalling and it broke the animations again, after the 4th reinstall it's back to one animation >.<

[/quote']

Ah, well the problem could be many different things.

1st, are you using pk extender v91 and lovers v91? If not then it may not play well with this mod and it may not play well with lovers creatures (again, depending on if you are using v91 of creatures).

I recommend you post your load order and what versions of each plugin you are trying to run.

Pk extender requires that you have sex set on manual progression. I do hope that you are aware of that. Additionally with extender you have to hit the weapon ready key to get beyond the foreplay animation.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

x117race.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

R18PN - Mizugi set.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

SuccubusRace.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

Nauplius Armors.esp

xeoex.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

Knights.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

SetBody.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp

IDKRRR_KFME4rev.esp

Void_Estrus_Traps.esp

ZAZStocks.esp

ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp

Sophitia_BKS.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversFSE.esp

Cute Summer Wears.esp

LoversCreature.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

I loaded one of my older saves, when the animations still worked and got this error "xloverspkrgetmotionparambyposindex not found SPos = 2002"

seems like something corrupted my animations files, bad thing is I have no idea how to fix this as I've reinstalled loverscreatures, loverspk and loverspkextender

Hey, it's me again. I did the BOSS thingy, but it only told me to desinstall the costum race fix. I'm using the modular beautiful people base plugin for 1.4a + 0.9.7

I also tried to adjust my load order, but following the show loadorder command it doesn't show any change, and I just noticed that the mod order in OMM changed.

Thanks in advance

whisky158

P.S.: sorry for the late reply, I haven't really had the time due to IRL issues...

EDIT: I think I might not have the MBP++ installed (although I thought I had installed it). I'm downloading it now and I'll try again with a clean save. I'll let you know if it works. And thanks again for being willing to help an idiot like me :P.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

x117race.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

R18PN - Mizugi set.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

SuccubusRace.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

Nauplius Armors.esp

xeoex.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

Knights.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp <---disable this as you already have the SSP version installed

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp <---pick only one of these two

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp <----pick only one of these two

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

SetBody.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp <----pick only one of these two

IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp

IDKRRR_KFME4rev.esp

Void_Estrus_Traps.esp

ZAZStocks.esp

ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp

Sophitia_BKS.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversFSE.esp

Cute Summer Wears.esp

LoversCreature.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp <----this must be last!

I loaded one of my older saves' date=' when the animations still worked and got this error "xloverspkrgetmotionparambyposindex not found SPos = 2002"

seems like something corrupted my animations files, bad thing is I have no idea how to fix this as I've reinstalled loverscreatures, loverspk and loverspkextender

[/quote']

Your load order needs a bit of work. I suggest the above changes in red as well as going to the thread below and adjusting the rest of your lovers files to match the load order in the spoiler: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Hey' date=' it's me again. I did the BOSS thingy, but it only told me to desinstall the costum race fix. I'm using the modular beautiful people base plugin for 1.4a + 0.9.7

I also tried to adjust my load order, but following the show loadorder command it doesn't show any change, and I just noticed that the mod order in OMM changed.

Thanks in advance

whisky158

P.S.: sorry for the late reply, I haven't really had the time due to IRL issues...

EDIT: I think I might not have the MBP++ installed (although I thought I had installed it). I'm downloading it now and I'll try again with a clean save. I'll let you know if it works. And thanks again for being willing to help an idiot like me :P.

[/quote']

Not only is MBP++ required, a particular version of it is required. :( That version is 98. You should be able to install v98 right over top of what you have installed and just overwrite as necessary. With a clean save you should be golden.

Cheers,

Greg

" Arrg. Even with all that, this still is a fantastic mod and fortunately others are not having the same difficulties I'm finding. "

I'm also having this same issue. I don't know what's going on. It seems Varon is supposed to give you something but I didn't get anything from him after completing the quest. This is probably why we can't progress forward.

EDIT: I GOT IT WORKING!

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2480

Go here and update your LoversSlaveTrade w/ the v91 version. Fixed the problem and I got the next quest.

Now I'm stuck again. So, I gave Lara the things she wanted and she gave me a sweet roll. However, the quest hasn't ended. What do I do w/ the sweet roll? Also, I can't seem to get HanPL to give me the "More Skooma" quest. Are there any prerequisites to this mission?

Edit: I got the More Skooma quest. After I got a sweet roll from Lara, I did some training guild quests and suddenly she drops out of the sky in front of me and I talked to her, she gave me a ring to give to Alexei, which I gave to him and ended the quest. Then, I went to HanPL and got the More Skooma question.

For some reason, I also never got the "love stoker" quest either.

"Love Stoker" was the original name for the Ardaline/Varon assignment.

Lara is an interesting one... frequently drops out of the catwalks, offers some hilarious comment, and walks off with Dingo running at her heels. Hehe, silly girl. :P

The skooma runs are designed for cash - looping and repeatable (Raji included).

Another thing I noticed is that my own prostitutes don't sell their "flower" on their own anymore after updating my LoversSlaveTrade esp. I can sell their "flower" manually but when I command them to do it on their own, they never earn any money.

Another thing I noticed is that my own prostitutes don't sell their "flower" on their own anymore after updating my LoversSlaveTrade esp. I can sell their "flower" manually but when I command them to do it on their own' date=' they never earn any money.

[/quote']

When you say you upgraded your slavetrader.....to what version and how did you do it?

Version 91 is the only working version here (I still have not had time to mess with version 1.0 to find out why it is broken).

A new game is preferable if you went from version 1.0 to .91. A clean save "may" work, but could potentially cause problems. Try a new game to make sure things are actually not working.

I have assigned my slaves to area's and watched them sell their flowers so I don't know why it is not working for you.

Do you have to be in the area and watch them in order for them to sell their flower? I thought they'd sell themselves even when you're fast traveling or in another city.

You have to be in the same cell as them. They do not sell their flowers if you leave that games cell. They are just the same as pretty much all other NPC's in that they only do things while you are near.

To have them sell their flowers when you were out of the cell would put a strain on your CPU and the more of them doing it the more strain until your FPS dropped to 1 or 2. :(

bride for an orge: go to Lord Drads Estate, enslave Lady Drad (with potion or slave club), tell her "follow me", train her in Bravil underground with CREATURES (more than 20 times) talk to her from time to time till you get the quest update, take her to Grotesque Vance(the butler for Sir PenWood),tell him "I brought the bride".

Men between the Anvil. I am completely lost on this one. I got the wife, trained her, told the sailor, killed the khajit assassin. (Wife is parked in the slave sack) Now the quest log says something about finding out who is behind the contract on me.

I've searched the crime scene, the bar, the Anvil house, picked my way back into the balcony with John/dead Tlass (I was 100% chameleon) I cannot find a single clue, not even a waypoint marker. Is this another quest I have to "setstage" on?

Hi guys. Is there any estate in this mode, a place to keep and train slaves inside underground, or even better - outside with easy access?

Yep, there is a quest in the very beginning to get a key from a shark (bugged or incompleted? Or what suppose to happen after i found head, arms and legs of ex-owner in the chest).

Or maybe any other mods with ownable estate for slave traders? The Necromancer Tower is not bad, but it's not what i'm looking for.

Men between the Anvil. I am completely lost on this one. I got the wife' date=' trained her, told the sailor, killed the khajit assassin. (Wife is parked in the slave sack) Now the quest log says something about finding out who is behind the contract on me.

I've searched the crime scene, the bar, the Anvil house, picked my way back into the balcony with John/dead Tlass (I was 100% chameleon) I cannot find a single clue, not even a waypoint marker. Is this another quest I have to "setstage" on?

[/quote']

I think you need to go back and talk to Colin (the chick in the upstairs part of the bar) if I am remembering right. I thought I dropped a clue on that but perhaps I didn't.