• Reginald_001 changed the title to Meet Companion Ivy 6.0

I have a question regarding the installation.

So it's my first time installing Ivy (first time trying out the mod) and I wonder whether I need to create a new save or not since there was no previous version installed on the save..?

As far as I can tell, the mod adds cell right next to Vault 111; and I don't have any mods that alter the said location.

Thanks in advance!

17 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I have a question regarding the installation.

So it's my first time installing Ivy (first time trying out the mod) and I wonder whether I need to create a new save or not since there was no previous version installed on the save..?

As far as I can tell, the mod adds cell right next to Vault 111; and I don't have any mods that alter the said location.

Thanks in advance!

It doesn't really matter, but it's recommended you start on a brand new save. It alleviates any potential problems plus you can recruit Ivy early on and experience the entire Fallout journey with her. Otherwise you would've missed some things she would've said and done if you install her much later in the game.

12 minutes ago, Aylis said:

PSBoss got some good stuff.

Hey, thanks for the heads up! ?

18 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I believe that is the lazeman version of the Irma dress from his vanilla clothing replacer, mod should still be available on nexus afaik

AbeLincoln55 has a good looking one too on Nexus. If I can actually get it to both install AND work (I'm so demanding, lol) I'll add a link.

17 minutes ago, darkhighlander said:

I am in awe just how good Ivy 6.0 is. The added things like the hand gestures when talking the first few times in her bunker...and Kittenvox's voice really does justice to Ivy. Great choice Reginald ?

I forgot when you get forcegreeted by Dogmeat as your companion, Ivy gets dismissed...I ran after her shouting "WAIT!" ?

ScreenShot37.thumb.png.6b7939dba7b77f570eb73fe702e6e23f.png

How did you change her appearance? Is it as simple as selecting her and then slm [id] or do I have to do any extra steps?

3 hours ago, togan said:

I'm just gonna wait for lLamaRCA Heather to get updated, Ivy needs a travelling companion besides me.  Also Darlene update is in the pipeline too!!!

Congrats on Ivy the Finale Reginald ❤️

Holy Cow, I had no idea an update for Heather Casdin was also in the works!  In my previous two playthroughs (several years ago) she was my go-to companion, as either I hadn't yet discovered Ivy, or maybe Ivy wasn't even created at that point?.?.?.?.?

Having a little posse of Ivy, Darlene and Heather to lay waste to the wasteland would be great.

That's pretty cool! It would be nice to see an update for Heather Casdin (and while we're at it, Ellen the Cartographer too). Definitely enjoyed Heather though, I loved her pro-BoS attitude lol. She was a breath of fresh air considering when she came out there was a lot of anti-BoS-because-they're-like-Nazis sentiment going around. I mean there still kinda is lol.

Anyway, I can't wait to try out Ivy 6.0! I still haven't been able to since I'm not done fixing up my current modlist lol.

54 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

Holy Cow, I had no idea an update for Heather Casdin was also in the works!  In my previous two playthroughs (several years ago) she was my go-to companion, as either I hadn't yet discovered Ivy, or maybe Ivy wasn't even created at that point?.?.?.?.?

Having a little posse of Ivy, Darlene and Heather to lay waste to the wasteland would be great.

Just checked the forum and end of January is mentioned for Heather... should've been end of this year but the author has a screaming head cold, so there's a slight delay.

I'm going to wait until both are ready as Heather has always been my favourite companion, and running around with her and Ivy would be a riot.

2 hours ago, darkhighlander said:

I use a great little mod called portable cheat terminal that runs as a holotape from your pipboy. It has a huge range of options, one is being able to alter player or any followers appearance. Face Ivy, select game manipulation>NPC manipulation>change appearance. It brings up the looksmenu where I had several Ivy presets saved for Ivy 6.0 release. Select preset, press done ?

Really? I have Cheat Terminal as well, but use it only to fix stuck quests (if it happens). Never knew it could alter mod companion appearances. Still though, I prefer to do it manually; partly because I got used to it but mostly because I like the console (I use Arch Linux btw).

Thanks for replying, have a good one and take care!

big thanks to reg even if i got a thousand hours of building with ivy i gotta redo now with new characters. xD

using MO2, activating and adding each segment mag/nuka/main are separate. do i need to consolidate these all into the main file folder or are they ok separate?