4 minutes ago, HentaiGnome said:

OMG I can't believe Ivy is finally here! Thank you so much @Reginald_001!!! Can't wait to try her out ?

But.. as you can see the quote above, is that still true? I KNOW you've been saying for the longest time to not use XDI, but then I realized you had posted this several months back and so I just wanted final confirmation on this. I don't mind switching out to FDI or just plain vanilla, but I'll admit I've grown to actually like XDI and it would be great if Ivy is finally compatible with it lol. (I'm in the process of rebuilding my Fallout modlist anyway so I don't mind installing/deleting things that'll cause conflicts with Ivy.)

Ivy has been tested with XDI and seemed to work fine. There was one minor 'glitch' in her 'erotic services configuration' but as that's usually not needed (you can just take Ivy's GOAT through the holotape). It should work FINE with XDI, this time around.

1 minute ago, Reginald_001 said:

Ivy has been tested with XDI and seemed to work fine. There was one minor 'glitch' in her 'erotic services configuration' but as that's usually not needed (you can just take Ivy's GOAT through the holotape). It should work FINE with XDI, this time around.

Awesome! I'm really glad to hear that. ? I'll "risk it" by playing Ivy with XDI installed and I'll let you know if I run into any other major issues. I'll take 100% full responsibility on what happens in my game so don't worry lol. (I'm no stranger to spending like 30+ hours on a playthrough only to scrap it midway and start over from scratch due to changing mods.)

4 minutes ago, gungho95 said:

So when we get this item what do we do with it? Not sure how to sue spoiler tags so i hope i use this right to keep from getting attacked 

Hide contents

Ivy's Death Claw Trophy

I looted it and gave it to her but no new dialogue has come up

That is correct. It's just.. a last minute joky thing that was added.

Got to say this was definitely worth waiting for. The new voice is just great and fits so well.

I'd only add a small broken wall to the entrance so it would look like there once was more. But that you moved it is a huge plus to the compatibility of the mod. ?

Edited by Aylis

So excited to get started!!!! (And after being treated to just a bit of KittenVox's voice in game - I cannot wait to hear the rest ?)

However, I hit a little bump in the road...

On a brand new game (saved right after coming out of Vault 111, to be precise), when I reunite with Codsworth again he won't search Sanctuary with me (and therefore trigger the mission to Concord).

I thought maybe it was because I went straight to Ivy's bunker and recruiting her before talking to Codsworth, but reloading the save and going straight to the house yields the same result.

I've been able to do so before on this save before I installed the Ivy mods, but now he just stays at the house. Has anybody run into this, by any chance?

Edited by daehith

Got my modding done this morning and then i check and boom Ivy is out. Thanks a bunch Reginald for all your hard work and Kittenvox for the amazing voice acting. Got 2 hours of playtime in today and the only problem i had was the initial radio broadcast not working. More than likely it was just caused by one of the radio mods i use.

Once again thank you for your work and i wish you all the best with whatever projects you undertake in the future. Have a good end of the year and a very happy new year!

11 minutes ago, daehith said:

So excited to get started!!!! (And after being treated to just a bit of KittenVox's voice in game - I cannot wait to hear the rest ?)

However, I hit a little bump in the road...

On a brand new game (saved right after coming out of Vault 111, to be precise), when I reunite with Codsworth again he won't search Sanctuary with me (and therefore trigger the mission to Concord).

I thought maybe it was because I went straight to Ivy's bunker and recruiting her before talking to Codsworth, but reloading the save and going straight to the house yields the same result.

I've been able to do so before on this save before I installed the Ivy mods, but now he just stays at the house. Has anybody run into this, by any chance?

That sounds weird. Open the Controller Holotape > Automated Mod Support > Soft Reset Ivy.

Perhaps that will help.

42 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

That sounds weird. Open the Controller Holotape > Automated Mod Support > Soft Reset Ivy.

Perhaps that will help.

Thank you sir - I tried that, but with no result. However, when I relaunched my game I got a message about XDI. I disabled that (and didn't realize I already had FDI installed as well -  oopsy).

I tried talking with Codsworth again and it started fine.... then Codsworth stalled out inside the first house. Even if I go to the second one and kill the bugs - I get the quest goal for the bugs, but can't get the 'explore with Codsworth' goal, even if I go back and talk with him.

Very weird indeed. Methinks it's time for some console commands, heh. Codsworth will be no bar to Ivy's call :)

Edited by daehith
7 minutes ago, daehith said:

Thank you sir - I tried that, but with no result. However, when I relaunched my game I got a message about XDI. I disabled that (and didn't realize I already had FDI installed as well -  oopsy).

I tried talking with Codsworth again and it started fine.... then Codsworth stalled out inside the first house. Even if I go to the second one and kill the bugs - I get the quest goal for the bugs, but can't get the 'explore with Codsworth' goal, even if I go back and talk with him.

Very weird indeed. Methinks it's time for some console commands, heh. Codsworth will be no bar to Ivy's call :)

I have no idea what could be causing the bug you're talking about.

But if you're still that close to the beginning of the game, better to figure out the problem now and fix it before you get 20+ hours in and realize the whole game is messed up and you have to console everything or start over.

9 minutes ago, daehith said:

Ah so it wasn't Ivy related. Nice. :)

1 hour ago, daehith said:

Something you can try as well:

Clear out all the houses BEFORE talking to Codsworth.

Well you talk to him, and you reach the point in his dialogue tree where he suggests searching the 'hood, there should now be an option that says "already looked"... this skips dealing of codsworth and the houses, and jumps to the quest "Explore Concord".

This could help you out of your situation, or help you find the issue in the game/ you mod order. (If this option also doesn't work, then you have a mod that is causing a conflict. From experience, it could be a settlement mod as well... ESP if you are using Sim Settlements)

6 hours ago, mrhamper said:

Hi thx for this mod!! I think I accidentally pressed "Remove" on the google link sorry. 

Hope I didn't mess it up too much! Could you please reupload?

I swear I'm gonna rename a raider mrhamper and let Ivy kill him  ?. Prepare yourself !!!

Can't wait to have it on my load order :D !!!

15 hours ago, nitemares said:

Something you can try as well:

Clear out all the houses BEFORE talking to Codsworth.

Well you talk to him, and you reach the point in his dialogue tree where he suggests searching the 'hood, there should now be an option that says "already looked"... this skips dealing of codsworth and the houses, and jumps to the quest "Explore Concord".

This could help you out of your situation, or help you find the issue in the game/ you mod order. (If this option also doesn't work, then you have a mod that is causing a conflict. From experience, it could be a settlement mod as well... ESP if you are using Sim Settlements)

Damn - I forgot about that. Thanks for the suggestion, nitemares! ?

[EDIT]: Yep - that took care of the problem. Huzzah! :D

Edited by daehith
Update :)
3 hours ago, darkhighlander said:

Thank you Reginald for the incredible work on Ivy 6 and also Kittenvox, her voice is sublime ?

Ivy really is next level now, can't wait to explore again with her.

I gave her Harley Quinn's hair and wow, it just suits her..

ScreenShot33.thumb.png.b425e1b10e06284bb1e3054aec2f10d6.png

That's really nice, i really hate the feather dress, but your version looks mych better, where can i find that?

56 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

That's really nice, i really hate the feather dress, but your version looks mych better, where can i find that?

I believe that is the lazeman version of the Irma dress from his vanilla clothing replacer, mod should still be available on nexus afaik

Edited by Dragonjoe69

Ivy is spectacular!! Fabulous work Reg, and ?? to KittenVox ... need to use headphones so I am the only one that can hear that sultry voice.

One very minor "problem", Ivy's hatch to her cave above Sanctuary has a tree growing out of it due to my use of a green trees mod ( can't remember the name) Everything still works, it just looks a bit odd.
What mod did you use in the vid for the greenery?

6 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I believe that is the lazeman version of the Irma dress from his vanilla clothing replacer, mod should still be available on nexus afaik

I found some cool versions, was actually hard to choose just one! LOL Thanks!!

Edited by Gamaramdi