3 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

@Cosworth - Did you mean to say anything, or just repost my comment and screenshot? 

Sorry for that, I intended to change my answer, than RL kicked in (neighbours dropped in) and obviously I did forget to delete it completely or hit the wrong button, again sorry for confusion.

Hey Reginald, I've been a big fan of Ivy through several play throughs and really enjoy her. On my last start I used the mod check and saw Armorsmith wasn't compatible so I switched to Equipment and Crafting Overhaul. It was still conflicting (gas masks) so I just removed the masks from ECO. I also took out AAF because I saw that she wasn't using her 44 (big let down). My biggest let down is Unlimited Companions. I don't use a lot of vanilla companions, only one at a time and dismiss them after I get their perks, but I also use several quest mods that require companions, sometimes 2 or more at a time and I want to keep Ivy. Checking in XEdit the only conflicts in dialogue were in Minute Men radiant quests and I have those mostly disabled. I may get 1 or 2 at the most. The only other conflicts I see are with Outcasts and Remnants (very minor).
 All things considered I don't see a way to use Ivy without ULC unless I play strictly vanilla. I don't use ULC to control Ivy and I don't take companions on Ivy's quests. So with deepest respect to your artistic ability, I have to disagree with you on the use of companions. I only hope I don't miss out on any other Ivy dialogue.
 On a side note, I gave Ivy a really big knife (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56918). Watching her chase Marcy through Sanctuary with it was comedy gold. Thanks for your dedication to Ivy.

I could use some help here...

Spoiler

I failed the Nuka World quest - Ivy left and after credits I had to kill Stein since he became hostile.

I absolutely do not understand why she left, I talked to her very often, collected dozens of magazines (Ivy's magazines), basically she's the only companion I've used for the current playthrough. I always answered the dialogue with the good option, and she'd reply on my reply with agreeable sentences.

Before leaving Stein's construct, I checked the terminal and the status was 'Good', though the first one was something like 'immediate action required' (something like that, can't say for sure).

I tried to cheat the quest using the console, but I can't. Out of desperation, I've deleted about 30 saves and went back to the start of the quest Robotic Assimilation.

Therefore, I'm asking for serious support here - I'm in the process of collecting the journals, and I'd like to know if there's any way to increase affinity with her or is it too late?

Also (not relevant but I just have to say this), it's my first time playing with this companion mod and I love it. However, there is one thing I'd personally like to see in the future versions. The cheat holotape - I want her as a companion without worrying about losing her at the end of the quest. To me it doesn't make sense that she refers to the player as love, baby, etc. and then at the end she decides to disappear. I know many people might disagree with me on this, but I installed the mod because I want a companion.

Oh, and one more thing! (not a bad thing, just general question for the author):

Who is the most important figure in this mod? Is it Ivy (companion), Stein, or Player (not player character, the Player, the one who plays the game)? I'm asking since to me this mod seems like some sort of a experiment with the perverse packaging...? That's how it felt to me while playing the mod and digging through Ivy's mind.

I hope someone can help, I really want to continue my journey with Ivy.

Thanks in advance!

I was so excited to see this come up that I abandoned a game in the middle and started a new profile simply called Ivy 6.0.  I am enjoying her and the new voice actress has done such a great job.  Quick question, am I losing my mind or are there a few new lines added? 

I am not sure if this is the proper venue for reporting issues with Ivy, but here goes.  I am still early on in the game with her but I have seen three issues.  

1.  When I find and take her diary, she asks me for its return.  I return the diary, but she continues to ask me.  I did this 5 different times and when she asked me for the diary on the 6th time, I just walked away.  She now has 5 copies of her diary and I still have the original one.

2.  During the conversation where she tells me we have been traveling together for awhile and now she wants me to find something for her, she starts to walk away mid sentence.  I follow her and after prompting she eventually completes giving me the quest.

3.  Diamond city and the noodles.  She notices Takahashi but then walks away again.  I stayed there and Takahashi appears to become cognizant of his environment but Ivy just left and actually left Diamond City without me.  I teleported her back but she did not complete the conversation with Takahashi.

Just thought I would post these as this is a new version of the mod and there are bound to be hic-ups but other then the above, I am glad I have downloaded this mod.  Thank you Sir Reginald for this mod, as well as your other mods.  Ivy and Darlene are the only companions (other then Dogmeat) that I travel with now.  It would be so cool if these two companions had dialogue, but that would be asking way too much. 

Well, I downloaded this an hour or so after Reginald posted the new version, but because of RL I just had the chance the start playing yesterday.

I gonna admit that before that, I still had the version with the first VA, because I just couldn't get used to the robotic voice. I felt like the new VA made Ivy feel totally different for me because my brain already related her to the old voice, but clinging on nostalgia wasn't the best thing to do.  The new VA is growing on me ( and she's so good!) and the new dialogues really deepen Ivy's personality.

I totally lost it when

Spoiler

Ivy decided to prank Marcy, and she chased her around Sanctuary Hills, gun in hand, until she managed to make her run pass the bridge.

You can feel the love, dedication and effort put in this character and her story, and I can't wait to have more time to keep discovering more about it. So thanks, Reginald.

A bit late to the release party but, congratulations on the release of Ivy 6.0. I just finished downloading and after I do another runthrough of The Witcher 3, I'll start grabbing mods for FO4, I'll finally be able to go to Nuka World for the 1st time. I can't remember since it's been so long, there is nothing add for Ivy in Far Harbor, correct?

On 1/5/2022 at 8:42 PM, monesq said:

I was so excited to see this come up that I abandoned a game in the middle and started a new profile simply called Ivy 6.0.  I am enjoying her and the new voice actress has done such a great job.  Quick question, am I losing my mind or are there a few new lines added? 

I am not sure if this is the proper venue for reporting issues with Ivy, but here goes.  I am still early on in the game with her but I have seen three issues.  

1.  When I find and take her diary, she asks me for its return.  I return the diary, but she continues to ask me.  I did this 5 different times and when she asked me for the diary on the 6th time, I just walked away.  She now has 5 copies of her diary and I still have the original one.

2.  During the conversation where she tells me we have been traveling together for awhile and now she wants me to find something for her, she starts to walk away mid sentence.  I follow her and after prompting she eventually completes giving me the quest.

3.  Diamond city and the noodles.  She notices Takahashi but then walks away again.  I stayed there and Takahashi appears to become cognizant of his environment but Ivy just left and actually left Diamond City without me.  I teleported her back but she did not complete the conversation with Takahashi.

Just thought I would post these as this is a new version of the mod and there are bound to be hic-ups but other then the above, I am glad I have downloaded this mod.  Thank you Sir Reginald for this mod, as well as your other mods.  Ivy and Darlene are the only companions (other then Dogmeat) that I travel with now.  It would be so cool if these two companions had dialogue, but that would be asking way too much. 

Sounds like a really bad case of AFT

On 1/4/2022 at 4:32 PM, mihaldrago said:

Ok i am at the part where the one bot is at infront of the gate with the fire behind it. Mission says that I still have to find the firewall and the bot gives me 4 choices to pick from and two of them do nothing and the other two kill me. I have found a total off 5 notes. 3 from deb, one from stein and one from Rosa. I can't figure out what I'd missed.

I was stuck there myself for a while as well.

Spoiler

The last choice that the bot in front of the gate gave me was "Positive", which didn't do anything. After a bit of backtracking I found another note from Deb. (I had 1 and 3 so I knew I was missing one.) Reading them in order gave me the proper code needed to proceed. Perhaps read the notes again from your inventory? Or maybe you needed to find the note from Dr Black too, which I think was in a file cabinet? I made sure to clean the closet first too, and do the repair from the terminal before proceeding. Just a few guesses.

This part of the mod was hard as balls. Worth it in the end though.

9 hours ago, maldrasen said:

I was stuck there myself for a while as well.

Reveal hidden contents

The last choice that the bot in front of the gate gave me was "Positive", which didn't do anything. After a bit of backtracking I found another note from Deb. (I had 1 and 3 so I knew I was missing one.) Reading them in order gave me the proper code needed to proceed. Perhaps read the notes again from your inventory? Or maybe you needed to find the note from Dr Black too, which I think was in a file cabinet? I made sure to clean the closet first too, and do the repair from the terminal before proceeding. Just a few guesses.

This part of the mod was hard as balls. Worth it in the end though.

Okay i will remember that when I get back to it. I did some back tracking on my saves because i thought maybe I'd rysh it and i am doing all of it again and amking I got all the right perks too. Thanks for the help!

Ivy is amazing and I like to playing with her. But in this version of Ivy (6.0) when I let her to use a power armor and when i want it back she became hostile to me for a second and leaving me. Every power armor she used owned by her and I have to steal it to enter in it. I didn't have this issue with Ivy 5.3.

"Hey. I'd like to talk to you about Nuka World".

Ivy keeps repeating that. We went to Nuka world, came back, she gave the speech about not wanting to go to Nuka world, then repeats that snippet ad infinitum. 

I presume that is a bug but I have no idea what to do about it. It doesn't seem to stop anything else from happening?

6 hours ago, Schpoon said:

"Hey. I'd like to talk to you about Nuka World".

Ivy keeps repeating that. We went to Nuka world, came back, she gave the speech about not wanting to go to Nuka world, then repeats that snippet ad infinitum. 

I presume that is a bug but I have no idea what to do about it. It doesn't seem to stop anything else from happening?

That's weird. When you talk to her what does she say?

Wow @Reginald_001 I LOVE Ivy 6 soooo much! Amazing work, amazing work to Kittenvox! I don't know what else to say except, everyone should start a new game with Ivy 6.

I edited the .esm for custom Ivy mesh and texture paths (you were so close Reg) and I'll leave that file here for you all.

This is a replacement .esm- navigate to the data folder and manually replace. Then add body and hands .nif to data\meshes\actors\ivy. Also, textures for body and hands (6 files) to data\textures\actors\ivy.

Thank you Reg. You're incredibly talented and dedicated. 

CompanionIvyCustomPaths.7z

39 minutes ago, ozzyzzo said:

Wow @Reginald_001 I LOVE Ivy 6 soooo much! Amazing work, amazing work to Kittenvox! I don't know what else to say except, everyone should start a new game with Ivy 6.

I edited the .esm for custom Ivy mesh and texture paths (you were so close Reg) and I'll leave that file here for you all.

This is a replacement .esm- navigate to the data folder and manually replace. Then add body and hands .nif to data\meshes\actors\ivy. Also, textures for body and hands (6 files) to data\textures\actors\ivy.

Thank you Reg. You're incredibly talented and dedicated. 

CompanionIvyCustomPaths.7z 676.48 kB · 1 download

That's awesome. In the end I decided not to pull through with a custom body, choosing 'maximum' compatibility. But I'm sure many will appreciate this file. ;)

i’m getting quite a bit of use out of her WIVS Antenna. On my Minutemen FOBs I use it so it looks like we have comms at this local, like the Castle has. Then they get uplifting sex stories to boost moral from Ivy, as their commanding officer i approve of higher moral 

10 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

That's weird. When you talk to her what does she say?

She reacts as if she hadn't brought it up. example - she's now talking about a customer who told her she talks too much.

Nuka World is incomplete, so I'm not sure if going back and finishing it will make a difference or if she will always be in that state.

Are there any debug commands or logs that are helpful? If no-one else gets the same problem, I guess it is not worth fussing about.

4 hours ago, Schpoon said:

She reacts as if she hadn't brought it up. example - she's now talking about a customer who told her she talks too much.

Nuka World is incomplete, so I'm not sure if going back and finishing it will make a difference or if she will always be in that state.

Are there any debug commands or logs that are helpful? If no-one else gets the same problem, I guess it is not worth fussing about.

Ivy's Nuka World kicks off after Into the Deep and Robotic Assimilation, it's unrelated to your personal progress inside NW. Have you done those quests?